The Bathtub

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
THE BATHTUB

I take off my robe, put my hair in a sloppy bun, and step into the warm bath. The water covers me. Spring is finally here, all the windows in the house are open, and somewhere there's a barbecue. I relax into the tub and listen to the birds.

I survey my naked body through the water. Some wrinkles, a little cellulite, but overall the years have been kind to me. My husband, on the other hand, seems to just get better looking.

He's been spending less and less time at home recently. He hired a new secretary, some bimbo who never answers the phone correctly when I call. He is suspiciously defensive of her. I bet she doesn't have cellulite.

I close my eyes and touch myself under the water but I can't concentrate. I frown and rub harder but I just feel sad. Frustrated, I take a sip of my chardonnay.

"Mrs. Bell?"

I hear a voice in the hall. I completely forgot he was at the house.

"In here, Corey," I call.

Corey enters the master bedroom and stops.

"Mrs. Bell?"

"In here."

He reaches the threshold of the open-floor bathroom and hastily covers his eyes.

"Apologies, ma'am. I didn't know you were in the tub."

I laugh and cross my legs gracefully.

"No need to apologize, it's quite alright." I take the opportunity to let my gaze linger. "You can open your eyes."

Corey does a rather poor job pretending that he's not staring. He's about 24, fit, with shaggy brown hair. I can see the round curve of his ass through his baggy jeans. I sip my wine.

"How did everything go?"

"It went fine. I have to order another part to get your circuit working again but it should be here in about a week. I'll ask my boss to call it in."

"That sounds perfect. Thank you, Corey. My husband will send in the check."

"Thank you, ma'am."

He stands in the archway and awkwardly shifts his feet.

"Was there something else you needed?"

"Oh, no ma'am. I was just going to ask if there was anything else you needed help with. I'm pretty handy, I can do other stuff besides electrical work. I'm not very good with plumbing yet, but I learn fast, and I can look things up."

"That's very enterprising of you. Are you starting a business?"

"No ma'am. I just wanted to see if you needed help with anything. I don't need any money."

"Aren't you sweet. Thank you, but I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I can mow the lawn, take out the trash, whatever you need. I'm pretty strong."

I smile at him and absently stroke my breast with my finger.

"Well, maybe there is something you could help me with. I'm having some trouble with the bathtub, I think something's trapped in the drain. I know you said you're not very good with plumbing but I'm sure you could figure it out."

He grins.

"Yes ma'am. I'd be happy too."

"Please stop calling me ma'am."

"Yes m..." He stops. "Yes."

He kneels next to the tap and dips his fingers in the warm bath. He's holding his breath. He gently roils the surface of the water. His eyes drift to my naked body.

"Do you want me to pull out the stopper?" he says. "I can see if there's a clog."

"No, don't do that. I am enjoying this bath far too much. Why don't you feel around?"

I part my thighs. His cheeks flush.

"Yes ma'am."

Corey dunks his arm into the water. Slowly, cautiously, he reaches toward me. He inches his fingers past my calves, past my knees, but he stops at the top of my legs.

"Keep going."

I close my eyes, tilt back my head, and arch my spine. My wet breasts emerge from the water. I let down my hair.

He slides two fingers inside me. He moves them in and out, never going all the way inside.

"Mmmmm," I say. "You're wonderful."

He grows more confident and penetrates me harder. He's a bit clumsy but he more than makes up for it with enthusiasm. The water churns under the surface. I grip the sides of the tub.

"Mmmmmm. Ohhhh. Yes. Like that. You are a good boy."

There's a loud splash and Corey is in the tub with me, clothes and all. His boots knock against the porcelain and a wave of water hits the tile floor. He kisses me awkwardly and fumbles with my breasts, but his lack of experience and eagerness to please is charming. He stops, looks down at my body, and whistles.

"You're really hot," he says. "Like, really hot. You're even hotter than a lot of the girls my age."

"Shh. Don't talk."

I kiss him hard. He devours me like a starving man. We roll around in the tub together. His very erect member stimulates me through his jeans, and I hold onto his tight ass. He didn't need any time to get hard.

Corey has a loud, shuddering orgasm and collapses on top of me. Water sloshes over the sides of the bath. I glance at the open window and hope none of the neighbors heard. A tiny cloud of semen floats in the water.

"That was amazing." He looks up at me like a puppy. "Did you cum?"

I peel off his wet shirt and run my finger down his abs until I reach his belt.

"Not yet."

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 7: Odds & Ends"
Reply to this topic