Summer School

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
All stories are fantasies of mine

All characters portrayed indulging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Hank 20

Jennifer 38

I went to look at the room for rent feeling less than excited. I wouldn't have been looking at all that summer if my college roommate Paul, hadn't decided to go home to Buffalo at the last minute. When he backed out, he threw off the precarious financial system my seven friends and I had constructed in order to afford a place at the shore. Then the other guys started to back off as well.

When it came down to three of us, there was no possibility of covering the expenses ourselves, even with three low paying jobs apiece. So now I was spending the last two days of the semester looking for a place to stay.

I drove to the address listed in the ass with a sinking feeling that I'd be going home to Buffalo for the nest three months. As my car carried me closer and closer to the shore, my spirits lifted a bit. By the time I reached the house, I was afraid it was too good to be true.

It was a quaint Virginia Beach town some five miles from the beach. The place with the guys had been within walking distance form the ocean, but I had a car, and if the price and conditions were right, I could live there. I parked the car in a gravel driveway and a walked to the door and knocked. After waiting minute, I knocked again. No answer. Regretting my decision not to call ahead, I walked around the side of the house, and a movement off to the side caught my attention.

A woman was kneeling on a gardening pad at the edge of a flower bed. Her blonde hair hung in a wave down her back, her white shorts crept up over a tanned and firm ass. The further she leaned, the move tantalizing view she offered, but when I caught a glimpse of pink flesh that was most definitely pussy, I hurried cleared my throat and tore my gaze away.

The woman turned, looking mildly surprise at finding someone behind her. Then she wiped her hands on a rag and offered me a wide smile as stood and closed the distance between us.

Shew was older than I'd initially thought, but gorgeous. Her lips were full, and her eyes were blue and luminous. Her body was toned, and she had a confidence about her that the college girls I'd known had yet to possess.

"Call I help you?" her voice was quiet and sultry, and I prayed that she hadn't noticed that my cock was hardening beneath my shorts. She kept your eyes on my face and smiled when I told her that I'd come to see about the room for rent.

She held out a delicate hand and introduce herself as Jennifer.

Then she took me inside and showed me around the house. The room was a refinished attic, but it was clean and furnished and had its own bathroom.

The terms were simple do the work around the house and the room and board would be covered, plus a wage of a hundred dollars a week.

I waited for the catch, but none came. So, I found myself agreeing to live with this gorgeous woman. With my dick just as hard as when I'd spied that glimpse of pussy. I told her that I would move in the following day.

I didn't have much to move, so I was settled in by lunchtime, when Jennifer called from downstairs. I went down cautiously, still a bit uncomfortable about living in someone's house, but judging from the lunch she'd prepared, she was trying to make me feel at home.

She set a plate of pasta salad in front of me, and then she leaned forward to fill my glass with wine, giving me a good glimpse of her cleavage and the top of her breast. I wondered if that was intentional, then dismissed the thoughts. What would this obviously accomplished older woman want with a college kind like me?

We talked as we ate. She explained that she was recently divorced and had bought the house with part of her settlement money. I also learned that she was thirty-eight and owned a flower shop in town.

I felt a little embarrassed telling Jennifer about college and my tentative future plans, but she was so supportive that I found myself revealing dreams I'd never spoke about out loud. Then, when the food was done and the conversation had run out, I found myself struggling not to stare at her breast. Our eyes locked, dark and hot, the sexual tension was undeniable.

She let out a little laugh and stood, taking her plate and glass to the sink, and I assessed the situation. I may have been eighteen years her junior, but I was no scrawny teenager. I worked out regularly and play sports, so my build was more than acceptable. I'd slept with a number of healthy girls, who had all left satisfied, as far as I know.

I studied the curved of her ass and this time as I stood, I didn't try to hide my erection. Instead, I grabbed my plate and brushed against her at the sink.

Jennifer's breath caught in her throat when I placed my hand on the bare strip of flesh at the small of her back, and she turned around to look at me. "I didn't advertise for a renter in order to have sex," she said.

"I'm sure you don't have to advertise," I said.

She let out a noise that was half whimper, half moan, and then she turned around to face me. Her mouth was soft and pliant, and I slipped my tongue between her lips.

She returned the kiss with genuine enthusiasm, stroking my tongue with hers. My arousal only grew now that my erect cock was pressed against her soft belly.

Jennifer began undulating slowly against me, and I moaned against her mouth where she took my tongue between her lips and began to gently suck on it.

The kiss went on for a long while, though normally by this point I'd be groping at my partner's breast, trying to get my hand up her skirt. I managed to hold off longer than I'd done in the past, letting Jennifer take the lead.

Eventually, she left my mouth and began to nibble a path down my jaw to my ear. When she struck just the tip of her tongue inside my ear, I thought I would lose it right there. It was amazing how erotic just that little action could be when you weren't racing to the finish line. After a few moments of that Jennifer told me with a hot whisper that she needed to be fucked right away.

Turning quickly, I hoisted her onto the counter. Her legs parted for me and I stood between them. Her hair was in glorious disarray, her face flushed, her breasts heaving. That's where I started with those breasts, running my fingers just inside the edge of her top. Here tits seemed to heave up to meet my touch, and then I leaned forward to kiss the sweet flesh, eliciting a moan from Jennifer.

My tongue continued where the rip of my finger had left off. I licked inside the edge if her shirt, delving lower than my hand had ventured. She rewarded me by crying out when I reached her puckered areola.

"Oh, yeah," she breathed. "Please."

No woman had ever begged me to continue before, and now I was more interested in pleasing her than myself. Using just my teeth, I tore her top down over her breast and took first one, then the other nipple into my mouth. I licked and bit and sucked until her legs wound around my waist and her hips came off the counter.

I could smell her mushy scent through her soaked shorts, and as my mouth continued to play at her breast, my hands struggled to remove them. Jennifer helped me, and soon she was naked from the waist down. My cock throbbed, painfully overwhelmed by this experience. As much as I looked forward to cumming inside her sweet pussy, I wanted to watch her climax first.

I slipped my finger along the slick folds of her cunt, causing her to tremble. Then I began lightly stroking the smooth nub of her clit. From her high urgent cries, I could tell that she was on the verge of climax, and she was so obviously enjoying her herself that I wanted to give her more and more pleasure.

Many of the girls I had been with tended to hold back, almost afraid to admit that they were having fun, so my own orgasm usually became my main goal. It was much more interesting to be with a woman who really let go.

Head thrown back, hips thrust forward, Jennifer came loud and hard. Then, still a little breathless, her gaze locked with mine and she whispered her request, "Slide your cock into me now."

With a groan, I unzipped my fly, freed my pulsing dick and let my shorts fall around my ankles. When I finally slid into her, it was pure heaven.

Jennifer's cunt was hotter and wetter than anything I'd felt before. She kept her eyes on mine as we moved together, perfectly in sync, and only the thought of my relative inexperience kept me from reaching my climax after only a few seconds. I managed to keep pace slow and steady, meeting her hips thrust for thrust.

She gripped my shoulders as soft little whimpers escaped from her throat, and then her cries became louder and more intense.

I could tell she was going cum again, and was a little surprise at how quick her second orgasm came.

The sight of her narrowed eyes, the sound of her breathless moans and the smell of her musky cunt was more than I could handle.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I warned in the second before I let loose in her pussy. Her groans matched the intensity, the sheer pleasure, of mine as we climaxed together right there on her kitchen counter.

After our breathing returned to normal, Jennifer leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. The she hopped down, straightened her clothing and, as if nothing had was out of the ordinary, smiled and began to wash the dishes.

I wasn't sure if there was any etiquette regarding sleeping with the landlady, but Jennifer didn't seem to expect anything. In fact, after the dishes were clean, she announced that she had to go to the flower shop, so I was free until the next morning, when she'd have a list of work for me to do around the house.

Sure enough, a list was posted on the refrigerator whe I woke up, but Jennifer was nowhere to be found. It took me all day to paint the white picket fence that wound her yard, l and by six o'clock that evening when I was finished, I was shirtless and hot, speckled with white paint and sweat.

I returned the brushes to her shed when she called my name from the doorway. Then she smiled and caught her lips between her teeth as I walked toward her. "You look like you have been working hard." She said.

I jerked my thumb toward the yard. "Finished the fence."

She nodded the looked me up and down, making my cock hard. "I'll you'd like, you can use my bathroom to soak off some of that paint. I'll even help up, if you want."

I nodded enthusiastically, because up until then I'd wonder if our encounter in the kitchen had been a one-time thing. Since it was her house, and she seemed to have better sense of what was going on, I decided to leave it up to her to make the next mov, and I was glad that she'd finally made it.

Then Jennifer led me through her bedroom to the master bathroom, which contained a large whirlpool tub. She ran the water, testing it temperature with her hand, and then turned and ran damp fingers down my chest to my shorts.

After undoing the button, she eased them over my cock without touching it.

Even still, I groaned and reached for her breasts.

"UH-uh,'' She said, wagging a finger. "Not yet, there is something to be said for the pleasure in waiting." I though back to the previous afternoon and how I'd been rewarded by waiting and dropped my hand to my side.

As I watched, Jennifer slowly undressed, revealing a body more perfect than I'd originally thought. Her tits were high and firm, capped by pink nipples that were already hard. It was obvious that she was aroused, because the day was warm and the steam rising off the rapidly filling the bath was causing the temperature in the small room to soar.

Jennifer's toned stomach rippled as she leaned over to unbuckle her sandals, and the sight of her well-trimmed pussy it almost took my breath away. When she was completely naked, she twisted her hait in a knot on top of her head, stepped into the bathtub and turned on the jets. Then she motioned me forward.

A drop of pre-cum was glistening on my cockhead, and as I stepped into the tub, she got unto her knees to lick it off. "Mmm," she purred, "Couldn't let that go to waste."

I was about to tell her there was much more where that came from, but she pulled me into the swirling waters, so I didn't get a chance. I was sitting with my back to her, and her slick soap-covered hands massaged my shoulders, down the slope of my back to the narrowing of my hips. Then they worked their way up again.

"There's something to be said for moving slowly," Jennifer whispered in my ear as she continued her soapy exploration of my back. Then her hands slipped over my shoulders to the dark hair sprinkled across my chest. She neared my nipples, then backed off again.

"The journey is just as enjoyable as reaching the destination."

Shifting, she stretched out her legs so that they were pressed against the side of mine. I could feel the heat of her cunt pressing against the small of my back as she slid her hands around to my belly. When she brushed the top of my cock with the back of her hands, my breath caught in my throat.

"Ah, you went me to touch you," she whispered, laughing softly.

"Soon..."

She continued washing me, shifting my body as needed. Then she lathered my hair with a sweet-smelling shampoo. Urging me to lie back she rinse it off with the spray from the detachable shower head.

Jennifer's breast now hung above me, and I could just reach and erect nipple with the tip of my tongue. She gasped and themn moaned a little, evidently enjoying the wet heat on her breast before she pulled away. "Slowly," she reminded me before urging me around to face her.

"Now wash me," she said, "but don't touch any vital parts."

My eyes were on her soapy breast.

"That won't be easy."

"It's not supposed to be easy. Think of how hot you'll be when you finally slip that beautiful cock into my pussy."

With an exaggerated sigh, I soaped up my hands and leaned forward to lather her up. I started at her slender neck, loving the way my fingers felt slipping over her delicate skin. I worked my was along her arms, around to her back and down her stomach.

Jennifer began to pant lightly, and I had to force myself from journeying between her thighs. Instead, I brought her legs out of the water and lathered them slowly and sensuously. When I was finished with that I considered going ahead and moving to her cunt but knew better than take the lead. She was clearly in charge.

She caught her lip between her teeth and moved me until I was sitting on the side of the tub and she was kneeling in the swirling water. With a teasing look in her eyes, she took my entire length into her mouth, as far as it would go. I tensed and groaned, loving the feel of being so deep on her throat.

Slowly she slid her mouth up over my shaft just to plunge back down, so that my cockhead hit the back of her throat again. After a few more slow thrusts, she picked up speed until she was pumping furiously, her lips and tongue doing tricks I hadn't thought were possible. I was soon on the verge of orgasm and I threaded my hands through her hair, my breath coming in shallow puffs. She slowed her pace in response, until my breathing had returned to normal and my cock was puling in protest. Then she lifted her face and smiled, "It's my turn."

I groaned in frustration but did not question her demand. However, instead of taking my place at the side of the bathtub as I'd expected, she stepped out of the tub, dried off with a towel and offered on to me. I was edger to continue, so rivulets of water still ran down my chest and back as I followed Jennifer to her bed. She laid down, her legs spread wide, and I climbed between them. She smiled at me as I moved above her. "Remember enjoy the journey."

As much as I wanted to plunge right into her cunt, I concentrated on the pleasure I could give her. After kissing her neck, chest and those beautiful breasts and listening to her breathing as it started coming in pants. I had lost myself in that journey and realized that she was right. Obviously, I still had a thing or two to learn about sex.

By the time I worked my way down to her pussy, however, I knew exactly what to do. I tasted and teased along her swollen lips, coming close but never quite touching her clit. Then slipped my stiffened tongue deep inside her, using it to fuck her with short steady strokes.

How Jennifer was the impatient one. She wiggled against my face, but I continued teasing her for long minutes that were glorious to me, frustrating for her.

Finally, when she threaded her hands through my damp hair and whispered, "Please," over and over again, I gave her what she wanted.

Moving up half-inch, I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and listened to the sounds she made, her cries telling me shere to fing her most sensitive spots. When those Moises turned into low, tortured moans that escaped from deep in her throat, I knew her orgasm was only a few strokes away. It was only when her moans became screams of intense pleasure that I moved my body over hers to replace my tongue with my cock.

I drove into her with one quick thrust that caused her headboard to bang against the wall, as she dug her fingers and her teeth into my shoulder, I kept sliding my cock into her pussy, focused only on our combined ecstasy. As her hips arched up off the bed to meet mine, I felt myself building toward a mind-blowing orgasm.

Judging from her cries, Jennifer was a few seconds ahead of me, and I felt her cunt tighten around my shaft and then spasm. It milked me so violently that I immediately shot my load deep into her, and continued thrusting until I was completely spent. Then I collapsed on top of her and rolled us onto our sides.

She smiled and brushed my hair from my forehead. "That was very good."

I had to agree, but I couldn't help asking, "Yesterday wasn't?"

"Oh yes. Yesterday was wonderful. Just what O needed, in fact. In those fifteen minutes on the counter, I saw a lot of potential that I suspected was untapped."

"And now?"

She laughed, "I think I just opened the floodgates."

I kissed her then and we made love twice more that evening. Needless to say, I didn't spend as much time as I'd planned at the beach over the next few months. Instead I spent it in bed with Jennifer. As far as I'm concerned, I earned more that just room and board that summer; I received a lifetime of sexually education.

When it came time for me to leave, we decided it would be best to make a clean break, and I lost touch with her after a year or so. Still, I'll never forget the lesson that Jennifer taught me, as they have definitely stood the test of time.

I hope everyone enjoys this latest story. Please let me know what you think in your comments.
Reply to this topic