Oriental Therapy

Started by Adele Thompson · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
I pushed the shop door open. A small bell jingled my arrival. I looked around the strange shop fearfully. Was I ready for this? Nobody was behind the counter, a reprieve. I was about to open the door again and let myself out when a Chinese man appeared from the back wearing a medical style white coat. I took a deep breath and told him what I was there for.

I had not long turned 50 and had been married to my second wife for nearly seven years. She was a stunning brunette nearly twenty years my junior and I had developed a problem. Six months ago, and for the first time in my life I had developed erectile dysfunction. I loved my wife and she loved me but I was scared that she would look elsewhere if I did not get the problem sorted. I had been to the doctor's, had tests, tried all the pill and potions I could find and was now at my wit's end.

The man nodded sympathetically and told me that my liver needed cleansing. There were two possible treatments that he could offer. One was some herbal medication that I could buy over the counter and take. The other involved the same medication but added in both acupuncture and penile massage. The thought of having needles inserted into my cock filled me with horror but he assured me that they would be placed in my ears. I was relieved.

After some consideration I opted for the more expensive option and he got a diary out and booked me in for my first treatment about a week later and handed me a bottle of pills to take to be getting on with.

A week later I found myself back at the shop and the Chinese man ushered me into a small room at the back of the shop. He asked how I was getting on with the tablets and made some notes. He got a few things from a cupboard and told me that I needed to strip to the waist and lay on the massage bed. He pointed to some towels in the corner to cover myself up with and with a smile, left.

I dropped my trousers and underpants and grabbing a towel, settled down on the bed. There was the heady aroma of herbal oils and some strange music played softly. My wife would have described it as new age spa music. I lay back and closed my eyes. I must have drifted for a few minutes because I was not aware that someone had entered the room.

"Good morning."

A woman's voice brought me back down to earth and I opened my eyes. A Chinese woman stood next to me smiling. I guessed that she, like the man was about my age. She wore a white tunic and was looking at me with intent in her eyes.

"Hi." I said weakly.

"No need to be afraid. I am about to start your treatment."

I tried not to look scared despite how apprehensive I was feeling. She started to prepare my ears for the acupuncture needles. I tensed up but she told me to relax and then take a deep breath. I did as she asked.

"And out." She said.

I exhaled and the first needle went in. I barely felt it. She encouraged me to breath in and then out, each time she inserted another needle. Several more were inserted and then she fiddled with the towel around my waist. I froze. A final inhale exhale and I had the last needle inserted a short distance below my navel.

"Relax." She said, "I will be back in half an hour."

She left the room and I settled down to listen to the plink plonk music. The scent of essential oils filled my nose and I started to get a warm feeling in my groin. I tried to think of nothing but the mature Chinese woman kept on floating into my mind.

I must have drifted off again because I was suddenly aware that I was not alone again. I opened my eyes and she was back.

"I am going to take these out and then continue with your treatment." She said with a smile.

One by one she pulled the needles out and disposed of them in a sharps box. The sensation of the acupuncture, the aroma in the room and the relaxing music had left me feeling light headed. She placed the sharps box on the table near the bed and then picked up a brown bottle with some Chinese writing on it.

"I am going to give you a penile massage." She said and started to pull the towel from my groin.

I was unsure as what a penile massage entailed but I was in no state to argue, or even make a detailed analysis of the process. It was however quite apparent that I was laying on a bed while a strange woman was looking at my semi erect penis while rubbing some form of oil onto her hands from the bottle.

"Is this as much as you are able to achieve?" She asked kindly.

I lifted my head and looked.

"Maybe it could get a little harder but not much."

"Well what I am about to do will release the blood vessels in your penis and improve the circulation. Just relax, most men really enjoy this part of the treatment." She smiled.

She started to rub the oil into my cock and then with smooth, deliberate strokes, massaged it from the base to the tip. I was obviously expert at masturbating my own cock and several women I had slept with had fiddled about with varying degrees of competence but this was something quite different. Her smooth hands glided over my shaft and I could feel it begin to swell.

"Very good." She remarked, "Once the course of treatment is over you will be able to make love to your wife all night."

"Sounds good to me." I replied absentmindedly.

I closed my eyes and allowed her to continue working on my rapidly expanding cock. I was not fully hard but it felt as hard, if not harder than it had been in a while.

"It doesn't matter if you ejaculate." She said, "Many men do and it is good for the process."

I was somewhat taken aback by this but the sensations in my groin were taking over my logical thought processes. The oil obviously had something in it that made my cock tingle and my balls felt hot and heavy. Usually when I, or anyone else masturbated my cock they would increase both the rhythm and pressure but she just continued with the slow, steady strokes from the base of my cock to the sensitive tip.

I was not sure how I felt about ejaculating while this woman massaged my cock. A combination of guilt and shame ran through my mind but this was a medical procedure, albeit a Chinese medical procedure. This woman was a professional. Well, she was certainly very proficient at massaging my aching cock. Then it happened.

"There." She said as my cock started to spew my hot cum over her fingers.

I was in a dream. This woman had made me reach orgasm and I was covering her hand in my spunk. She seemed completely indifferent to what had just happened. A few more strokes as she seemed to massage the last of my load from the end of my cock and then she went to a small sink in the corner of the room and washed her hands. Filling a small bowl with warm water and adding a few drops of some essential oil she returned to me and started to wash my cock.

"When I am done here you can get dressed and pay my husband." She said, "Have you booked your next appointment?"

"Not yet." I managed to say.

Wait. What? Her husband? How could I face this man knowing that his wife had just tossed me off? This is all part of the treatment I told myself and watched her leave the room.

A few minutes later I was handing the man my payment and he booked me in for the following week.

"My wife said two more sessions." He said reaching for the diary, "But continue with the medication for another two months."

The following week I walked into the shop with my head held high. It was the woman who came out to serve and when she saw it was me she smiled pleasantly and led me into the back room. With similar instructions as the previous week she left me to get undressed and lay on the bed.

A few minutes later she returned and started to insert the acupuncture needles. She then got a small bottle with a pipette. She pulled back the towel and then gently pulled back my foreskin and dropped some kind of solution onto my exposed helmet. It felt warm at first and then began to tingle. She covered me back over and then applied some acupressure to my neck.

"Have you noticed any difference since last week?" She asked.

"My wife is away with the school she works at." I replied, "But I did notice my erections were stronger when I masturbated."

"Good. You may also notice an increase in sperm levels."

I had. I made an awful mess of the bed one day. I was a little scared that it would not stop. If she did the same today as last week then it would be very interesting.

She left me to my thoughts, the relaxing smells and music. My cock was beginning to swell. I shut my eyes and drifted off.

"Are you ready for the next stage?" She asked as she came back into the room.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. I smiled in reply and she started to remove the needles. My cock twitched in anticipation under the towel. Once the needles were disposed of she pulled the towel back.

"It would appear to be working." She said kindly and poured some of the massage oil onto her hands.

My cock twitched again as she began the penile massage. With long, deliberate strokes she started to massage my cock. The mix of sensations and her manipulation of my cock soon had it almost fully erect.

"Don't forget that it is ok if you ejaculate." She said and increased the pressure on my cock.

I looked down at her hands on my cock. It seemed thicker and longer than I had ever seen it. Maybe she could masturbate me to erection and then I could fuck my wife?

It was not long before my cock began to twitch uncontrollably and it turned into a firehose and started to squirt cum everywhere. The woman gave out a gasp as it continued to flow out.

"It looks as if the treatment is working very well." She said with a smile.

I had not really taken a huge amount of notice of her despite her now tossing me off twice in the pursuit of a cure for my erectile dysfunction. She had short black hair and a not unattractive face. Her white tunic was worn as a kind of dress. The wrap around section cut underneath her small breasts. The tunic ended just above her knees and this revealed a pair of nice legs. On her feet she had a pair of white Crocs. Despite her being of a similar age as me, I would have described her as a MILF.

She washed her hands and then filled a small bowl again with warm water and washed my cock and stomach. She even had to wipe some cum from my chest. Once she had finished she used the towel to dry me off and with a smile she left. My cock was still semi erect and it was an interesting job to try and make myself presentable.

Once I was decent again I walked back out to the front of the shop. She was behind the counter so room my payment and arranged my next appointment. Due to other commitments I only had one day free the following week.

"I'm afraid that I am off that day but I can arrange for someone else to give you the treatment."

I agreed but then had a horrible vision of her husband doing the treatment. That could be awkward but it seemed to be working. If I could get an erection with another man tossing me off then my wife would be in for a treat.

My wife indeed was pleased with my progress and we enjoyed a couple of great sessions. I even shagged her in the kitchen on the counter when I just could not help myself.

I stepped into the shop a few days later with a degree of apprehension. The man led me to the treatment room and gave me the basic instructions that I had now received a couple of times before.

"Someone will be in to see you in a couple of minutes." He said as he left.

Someone I though, not him then. It would be just my luck that it was another man but hey, as I had thought last week. It would be worth it to get back into a fully functional sex life with my gorgeous wife.

The smells and the music started to do the trick and I felt a little light headed again. The door opened and in stepped a girl of about 18 to 20. She was really pretty with long dark hair swept back into a ponytail. It looked as if the tunic she was wearing was a bit too small for her. Maybe the one that the older woman wore? She was taller and curvier too. She gave me a huge smile and started to potter about. The girl rummaged around and then tutted. She reached up to a cupboard to get some more acupuncture needles out. The tunic rode up and she inadvertently flashed me her pink cotton panties.

My cock was already swelling under the towel. She put the needles in as expertly as the older woman had and then pulled back the towel. She smiled as she exposed my semi erect cock. Obviously not as professional as the older woman but I was past caring. She gently pulled back my foreskin and using the pipette again, dropped some strange solution onto the tip of my aching penis.

"I will be back in a little while." She said covering me up again. She ran her hand over the bulge that showed through the towel and left.

My cock was aching it was so hard. The combination of the aromas, the music, oils and the prospect of receiving a penile massage from this Oriental beauty was making my head race and my cock was twitching in utter anticipation. Once again I drifted off.

I came round when I felt the towel move back and the girls hands wrapped around my cock. I opened my eyes and watched in silence as she deftly began to massage my throbbing erection.

A little while later she returned and removed the needles. She then pulled the towel away and gave a visual examination of my rampant cock.

"I don't think that you will need any more sessions." She said as she started to run her hands up my shaft.

I must have looked disappointed because she smiled at me and gave it an extra squeeze. I could tell by her reaction that she was getting as turned on as I was. Then events took an unexpected turn.

"This is not very professional but I just cannot help myself." She said, "If your cock wasn't covered in oils I would suck it but I have a better idea."

With that, she climbed onto the bed and straddled me. She pulled her tunic up and pulled her panties to one side. Gripping my cock at the base she guided it into her pussy and started to move up and down on it. I reached out and undid the wrap around button and her tunic opened. I started to play with her tits as she fucked me.

"The oils are making my cunt tingle."

I pulled her tits from her bra and urged her to lean forward so that I could suck her nipples. She complied without question and I found a dark brown nipple in my mouth.

I had been somewhat frugal with the truth as what happened in these treatment sessions. I doubted that my wife would understand that an older Chinese woman had basically masturbated me until I ejaculated. What was happening now was definitely going to stay a closely guarded secret.

The girl rode my cock until she orgasmed. Her soft warm pussy seemed to ripple around my cock.

"Apparently it is ok if I ejaculate." I said letting her nipple slide from my mouth.

"Oh yes." She replied as she sat up and moved her legs up so that she was squatting over me.

I watched from this position as my cock, which felt fat and hard thrust inside her. She continued to ride me and put her hands on my chest to steady herself. Her fingers found my nipples and she began to play with them. This tipped me over the edge and my cock practically exploded inside her pumping my thick cum in squirt after squirt.

The girl looked down at me and leaned forward to plant a kiss squarely on my lips. She then gingerly got off and my still hard and aching cock flopped back against my stomach. My cum flowed from her pussy like a waterfall and covered me. She got off and began to lick up some of my cum while making appreciative noises. I reached round and stroked her cute arse as she lapped away at the mass of spunk.

Eventually she had got all bar the spunk that rested on my cock. She went to the sink and filled a bowl with warm water. The girl the proceeded to wash my cock just as the older woman had done. My cock was still tingling and hard.

"I just want to try something." She said a gripped the base of my cock.

I watched as her head lowered down and my cock entered her mouth. Deeper and deeper it went until she began to gag. She tried to push it further but gagged again and pulled her head away panting.

"I thought I might have been able to take you all in." She said sadly.

"Suck me off anyway."

The girl looked at me and then back at my swollen cock. She smiled and then her mouth opened and she started to suck me. I watched her head bob up and down and felt the sensation of her tongue sliding up and down my thick shaft. Once or twice she tried to get my entire length into her mouth but each time she just gagged again.

I wanted to prolong this session but did not want anyone marching in on us. Shame really as she was as expert at sucking cock as she was riding one. My cock twitched and another copious load spurted out. She swallowed some but choked and the rest sprayed all over her face as my cock sprung free.

"Oh wow." She said when my own personal pocket volcano had finished erupting.

She grabbed the towel and wiped her face. She then mopped up the cum that had fallen back onto me. Another quick wipe down with some water from the bowl and it was as if nothing had happened.

"I had better sort myself out before Dad starts to wonder what I'm up to." She said and was busy straightening her tunic.

"Your Dad?" I replied, "What the guy out there?"

"Yes, my parents own this shop. I just help out when they need me."

"Your Mum certainly knows how to give a hand job."

The girl chuckled and watched me as I got dressed. My cock was thankfully in a more manageable, flaccid state.

"Well she did mention that you might be interesting."

"Interesting?"

"Well yes, that's how she put it anyway."

"Well I'm glad you found me interesting."

She looked at me and smiled. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss and she reached out a hand and gave my cock an affectionate squeeze. We then headed back out to the front of the shop and I paid.

"Thank you very much." I said and solemnly shook her hand.

"You're most welcome." She replied, "And if you ever feel the need of any follow-up treatment then I normally work here on Fridays, you just need to book an appointment."

I pulled open the shop door and looked back at her. She smiled and then with a nod turned and walked into the back of the shop. So she is normally in here on a Friday then, I thought. Give it a couple of weeks and I just might. I stepped back into the street and closed the door behind me. I wonder if she does anal?

THE END
Reply to this topic