English Class

Started by Adele Thompson · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
I didn't fully understand Bobby, but I guess that was probably true of most people that knew him. He was a sullen, silent type that only spoke after careful deliberation. He wasn't worried about people's feelings. In fact, he didn't care much about anyone other than himself and his immediate family members. He didn't really love me the way I wished that he would have. He loved everyone else but me. I'm not sure he was even capable of loving like that. All I know is that I needed to be loved like that but he just wasn't the guy that I thought he was.

I was coming to terms with it as we grew closer and the problems with our friendship began to illuminate as our feelings for one another grew. Bobby stayed out late at night and fucked his way through tons of women. Any chance of us being together had been crushed at that point when I realized what a player he was. I had confronted him about being a man-whore and he always denied it. I could feel it in my bones that he was hiding something so when I walked in on him fucking my best friend, Hailie I wasn't shocked. My heart instantly broke, but I was fine, able to walk home and keep a smile plastered across my stupid face until I made it to the safety of my room. I cried harder than I'd ever cried, sobbing myself to sleep.

"Did you hear me, Lorna?" Bobby was in front of me and it felt like I was seeing a ghost. He had been such a part of my life for so long and then he was gone from it overnight, and things had been over between us.

"Bobby? What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking a class," he tried his best to smile warmly at me. I could tell he was trying to be nice and my heart softened.

"Lorna is the best," Bobby said to the woman he had been talking to before he saw me walk past.

"I'll be back in a minute," the girl said, looking first at him, then at me. She gave me a knowing look like she was siding with me, so I shot a look of superiority over to Bobby.

"Still flirting with everything that moves, I see," I couldn't hide my anger and jealousy. I had never wanted to be away from Bobby. The way things had gone hadn't been my choice. I wanted him desperately and yet I was too afraid to tell him how I felt because I knew, deep down, that he really didn't want me. I knew that he was going to just leave me at some point down the road. I wasn't the right person for him and I needed to face facts.

It's just that I didn't want to.

"You know I'm a flirt but it doesn't mean anything," Bobby said smoothly. I was certain that he was going to turn and flirt with another woman but instead, he focused his energy on me. "What are you doing here, Lorna?"

"I'm going back to school. My first class is English 1."

"No way! Mine too! What teacher?"

"Stark, it says right here," I pointed to my schedule, which was pulled up on my phone.

"Wow, Lorna you are not going to believe this! We are in the same class! I think it might be fate."

"Yeah," I agreed, "it must be fate." I let my voice get light and airy, the way girls get when they want to bounce on a guy's cock. I was flirting with him even though I knew he was with someone else now and that we weren't meant to be.

"You look really nice today, Lorna. I've been meaning to tell you that personally," Bobby's gaze rested on my tits and I knew exactly what he wanted. We went into the classroom since it was almost time for the class to begin. Bobby sat next to me as Professor Stark took the podium at the front of the room.

Mr. Stark was a very formal looking professor who wore a full suit, complete with french cuffs and cuff links in the shape of guitars. His English accent was the sexiest bit about him and as soon as I heard it, I wanted to fuck him. He had a modern hairstyle and a bit of stubble on his face that showed his age a bit. He spoke animatedly about the upcoming quarter and everything that they would be reading and writing about. Bobby texted me throughout the class.

"You look hot. I want to eat that pussy."

"After class then."

"I'm going to tear that pussy up."

"Bring it. I'm horny."

"I'm going to dick you down right here in this classroom."

"No! That's too risky."

"Come on, let me fuck you on the desk. We'll wait until everyone leaves."

"No."

"Yes. Come on baby."

"Maybe."

"That's the end of the lecture for today. I will be up here answering questions for the next ten minutes if any of you need to ask a question about the upcoming project, your grade, anything really. I'm here for you," Mr. Stark looked so genuinely willing to help that I was moved to go talk to him but Bobby grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back.

"Just hang back and let everyone else ask their questions, okay?"

"Okay, but I have a question for the teacher!"

"What is it?" he asked me.

"I just want to know if he would ever consider personally tutoring a student," I said innocently.

"You slut!" Bobby looked more amused than angry. "You want to fuck our teacher!"

"No, I don't!"

"Okay, sure, whatever you say," Bobby rolled his eyes and laughed. "It doesn't matter because I'm about to fuck you right on his desk."

"No, you're not!"

"Excuse me, can I help you two?" We turned to see Mr. Stark facing us, both of his palms open and his arms slightly outstretched in a greeting.

"I was wondering if you need any interns or if you do private tutoring?" I asked. My voice went up a bit in pitch as I was talking and I saw Mr. Stark recognize that I was flirting with him. I couldn't seem to help myself. When I was around him I wanted to fuck him. It was making me hornier for Bobby and his proposition of fucking me on Mr. Stark's desk now seemed inviting.

"I would consider giving private tutoring to a deserving student," Mr. Stark said, his English accent making every syllable about 80% sexier.

"Okay, thank you!" I practically screamed. I was feeling so awkward around Mr. Stark.

"Is that all?" he asked.

"Yes, that's it. Thank you!"

"How about you?" Mr. Stark asked Bobby.

"I'm good," Bobby nodded. "Thank you. I'm just her friend. Listen, do you mind if we use this room to study for a few minutes?" Bobby asked.

"Well, I'm not supposed to let students be in the room alone and I'm not going to be here. I have to go run some errands around campus. Can I trust you two alone in here?"

"Yes, of course," Bobby assured our new instructor.

"Excellent. Then I am putting my trust in you. Please watch my belongings as well. Thank you so much for holding down the fort while I'm gone. I'll be back soon."

We waved goodbye to Mr. Stark and he wasn't gone even one minute before Bobby had his hand in my panties and his other hand wrapped around my neck. He gave my neck a playful squeeze. Bobby and I had never actually had sex before but I had always wanted to fuck him. Fucking him would be a dream come true for me. I let him have his way with my pussy, fondling me and fingering me until I was moaning and screaming, my body bucking with pleasure.

"Yes, it feels so good the way you touch me," I assured him and he kept playing with me, pressing my buttons like I was a toy to be turned on and off with the flick of a switch. I couldn't believe how good it felt to let Bobby have his way with me. The way he kissed me was unreal. I could feel how much he cared about me and I knew that no matter what he said to me that what we were feeling was something deeper than I'd ever felt before.

"Suck my dick, baby," Bobby begged me, pushing my head down toward his cock. I let him push me until my mouth was wrapped around his big cock. I did my best to suck it, working it slowly down my throat until it was deeper than any cock had ever gone before. I felt so perfect sucking his dick and bringing him that kind of pleasure.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and grabbed me, roughly. He pulled me to my feet and then threw me over the top of Mr. Stark's desk. He had promised this was what he was going to do and here he was keeping his promise. I came almost instantly as his cock sunk into me from behind. I cried out, screaming as his cock worked the first orgasm from my pussy.

"No! Not here! Please!" I begged.

"Yes, here baby. This is where you deserve to get fucked." His cock was pounding the shit out of my pussy by then. It was too late to turn back. His cock was relentlessly pounding my flesh and the slapping sound was almost maddening until my screams drowned it all out.

He was the best fuck, taking and using my body to get himself off but it was like he never came. He just fucked and fucked me until I couldn't take anymore and had to tap out. I had never been with a man that was so relentless. I couldn't stand the way that he manhandled me, but I couldn't stop returning to him, wanting more. Within minutes, I was addicted to Bobby's cock. I forgot all about where I was and I forgot that what I was doing was wrong until it was too late.

"What exactly is happening here?" Bobby and I froze. We recognized that accent. It was that classy, English Mr. Stark and we had been caught with our pants down in a classroom that he had trusted us with.

"Mr. Stark! I'm so sorry!" I screamed.

"Mr. Stark, I'm also sorry."

"Please! Please don't tell the university and get us into trouble. We will do anything you want. Please don't get us in trouble!" I begged Mr. Stark. "I'm a good student with a good GPA. I just get horny sometimes and want to fuck my teachers. It's really hard for me."

"Are you seriously still trying to fuck our teacher to get out of this situation, Lorna? You are unbelievable!" Bobby tried to look like he was really angry at me but he was a shitty actor and I could tell that Mr. Stark didn't give a shit about Bobby. He just wanted into my pussy.

"I have been trying to fuck our teacher since the moment I laid eyes on him," I told Bobby so that Mr. Stark could hear. "I really wish I could suck your cock, Mr. Stark."

"Call me Carson," Mr. Stark said intimately. "And you can. Here," he pulled his dick out and presented it to me. I sucked it down greedily. I had been waiting for some time to get his dick down my throat and I felt accomplished somehow. I had a thing for sucking powerful dicks. I liked it when I was sucking a lawyer or a teacher, maybe even an engineer. My mouth liked to drain powerful men.

"Ready to get spit-roasted?" Bobby asked me but he didn't wait for an answer before plunging his cock deep into my pussy. His cock fit so well up inside of me that it hit all the most perfect places. I kept right on sucking on my teacher's dick and at the same time, I was thinking that it was really weird that I was fucking my dream crush and blowing my teacher at the same time.

I allowed myself to relax and I let them use my body. They worked together, fucking all three of my holes. I was getting DPed with one cock in my ass and the other in my pussy. I could tell that Carson was very experienced and so he guided Bobby and me through a lot of positions that we had never tried before. It turns out that my favorite is called reverse cowgirl.

"Damn! Fuck!" Carson was fucking me in the pussy at the moment he came. He nutted right up inside of me and I was shocked that he didn't stop himself from doing that. I wondered what he had been thinking. Bobby saw it happen and for some reason, he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall. He pushed his cock into my pussy and pounded my hard and fast until he too had cum up inside of me.

"Hey! Why did you cum in me?"

"You let him do it!"

"So?"

"So good luck figuring out which one of us is the daddy if you get knocked up."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I was getting angry.

"It means open your mouth. I'm not done fucking your face," Carson was a lot more demanding than I had anticipated. I opened my mouth. "There isn't another class here for another two hours. We should just keep fucking her until then, don't you think Bobby?"

"Yeah, Professor. This went according to plan, didn't it?"

"It sure did," Carson answered, fucking my face with his hard dick. I wondered what he meant.

"I told you she would be the perfect slut for this."

"Thanks, Bobby. You definitely have the A."

"I knew you'd see it my way, Professor." Bobby smiled as the horror of the truth registered in my eyes. Carson's balls slapped against my face and felt the humiliation through and through. They had both been in on this, working together so they could both use me at the same time.

Those bastards.
Reply to this topic