Beach Cock

Started by Adele Thompson · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
Something wasn't right. Here I was on a beach vacation, alone, drunk, and at the same bar since 3 that afternoon.

Everything seemed fine, lots of sun, great drinks, cute bartenders, two guys and one girl. But maybe that was it, they were joking and serving me cordially, but I was sitting here alone.

This trip was an escape. Something I hadn't done in a long time, a break from reality. I was here for a whole week and planned to do nothing but drink, float on the ocean, or stare off into the sunset and sunrises.

The beach bar spun a little as I stood up and made it to the bathroom to relieve myself. It had to have been close to midnight because of how dark it had gotten and judging by the way the bartenders were cleaning up, had to be closing soon too.

"Oh wow I didn't think anyone was left! You're a champ!" Jake, the cutest bartender said.

Ellie giggles and remarked how I could probably use one more before walking home. I agreed and she poured the two of us a shot. "To fun nights!" She exclaimed beaming at me and downing the shot with me before giving me one last look and headed out.

I made sure to check out her ass as she walked away, a blonde with a plump ass should always be admired, when I heard a sound right behind me.

"She does have the goods." Jake said smiling at me, big white teeth framing his tanned face and long blonde hair. "You were checking her out almost as much as you checked me out!"

My face burned with embarrassment as I processed what he said, but hey he was smiling. "Oh you caught that?" I said innocently.

He leaned in a little and whispered "hard to miss a hot guy staring at your cock all night."

I leaned in a little too "Well maybe if it didn't bulge out like that you wouldn't get long looks."

"I don't think you really have a problem with that, do you?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Why do you think I came back to this bar after my first night here and knew where to sit?"

He didn't answer right away, but slowly moved behind me, placing both hands on the bar, his muscled arms surrounding me, his breath tickling the back of my neck, and his body rubbing my back.

"Well you know my spot as a local, why don't you show me where a visitor stays? And maybe I'll teach you my favorite place to have visitors sit..."

I could feel the coyness dripping from his words and giggled a little suggesting he walk this drunk back home.

We shut the place down and made our way down the steps to the beach, our feet hitting the sand and striking out towards my beach house rental. We were silent for the first few minutes, letting the darkness and seclusion drift deeper around us, hearing the ocean crash on the beach as our reference we were going in the right direction.

After those few minutes I felt his hand reach out and embrace mine, his big, strong fingers intertwined with mine and I sunk a little closer under his shoulder. Then his hand left mine and started to trace my upper back, around my muscles and then drifting down to my lower back. Jake playfully tugged the back of my shorts to pull me to a stop and I turned to him, it was dark but I could see his beaming smile as he leaned down to kiss me. I moaned deeply into his mouth and he took that chance to drive his tongue into my mouth. For a beach bum he was aggressive!

We kissed deeply for the next few minutes, the waves crashing close by and rolling over our feet. The water was cold, but his body was hot. His deep tan made it that way I suppose. All I thought about was his skin, that tight body, and his hands feeling every inch of me in that moonlight.

"Are we close?" He asked me.

"Yes very!" I responded breathlessly.

With that he pushed me along and I pulled him away from the shore, making a diagonal line across the beach to my rental. Guided by the porch light we made it to the door which I unlocked and we walked in.

We were in my living room and I felt him move close. The big bay windows let a lot of light in and we could make each other out. I saw him take his shirt off and I marveled at how deep his tan was and how taut his body was. He dropped his shorts and was down to just his boxers, I could tell his cock was tenting the front even in the dark.

"Take off your clothes out of towner." He said smiling to me.

I slowly stripped, first my shirt. Then my shorts. And finally my boxers. I stood there completely nude, my paler skin obvious next to him. He was only a few feet away and my cock was so hard it pointed straight at him.

"Take off my boxers." He spoke, fewer words since the bar, but he knew he was in control.

I stepped forward and bending slightly I pulled his boxers over his erection and to the floor. When I bent over I felt his hand run through my hair and grip it, locking me half bent over, staring at his cock.

"Go ahead, touch it." He said holding my head in place.

I reached out and cupped his balls with one hand and then traced the veins in his cock with the fingers of my other hand.

"Fuck yeah beach slut." He moaned above me.

I started to fill my hand with his shaft and pump his cock while still fondling his balls. His cock was big, huge I would say actually. The thickness spread my fingers and I couldn't close my hand around him fully. He was longer too, at least 8-9 inches. I heard him moan above me, his hand gripping my hair tight as I pumped his shaft.

"Keep going, keep going..." he coaxed me as if I would stop! Suddenly I felt his cock start to swell and he pulled me down at the same time, I found myself eye to cock with him just when he began to cum. His cockhead spurted several big shots right into my lips, cheeks and forehead. I gasped as he came, embracing his dominant role.

I leaned forward now on my knees and sucked his cock head, squeezing out all of his cum and swallowing what was left.

"God, fuck yeah you little cock sucker, you love my beach cock!" I just moaned approval back to him amazed that he wasn't getting any softer.

I felt his hands in my hair again and firmly he held my lips to his cock as he backed up to the chair in the room. I followed on my knees, never taking my lips off of his cock. He sat down slowly and then started to guide my head up and down. I knew what he wanted and started to blow him earnestly. He wasn't getting any softer so I figured he was ready to go again. As I sucked him I grew increasingly horny as he called me his new to town cocksucker, a good little bitch for a local man, a beach slut, etc.

I was getting so horny his words were almost making me cum! I reached down to stroke myself but his feet kicked my hands away.

"Behind your back." Was all he said and I clasped my hands on my lower back while I kept sucking him.

Soon thereafter he lifted my head, my drool all over his head and shaft and my cock begging to burst. He kissed my gasping, out of breath face, I think relishing in how exhausted I was servicing him.

His lips soon worked down to kiss my neck and biting my soft skin. I moaned as he lifted my arms and then kissed my underarms and down my upper arms. Then he pulled me to my feet and kissed my body. Starting at my chest, then going to my abs and hips. I felt him purposely avoid my strained cock as he kissed my thighs. Then he smiled up at me and pulled me to face away from him.

I knew what he wanted and I arched my back as I felt his lips connect with my ass. His strong hands spread my cheeks and he started to lick my ass crack. I moaned as he found my spot and started to just go to town. No other words described the aggressive assault he put on me, just how he kissed me at the beach.

I leaned over more and gave me more access but as soon as I did he stood up and taking my hand pulled me to the bedroom. I took stock that he knew just where it was...

He pushed the door open roughly and tossed me to the bed, falling on top of me, he kissed me deeply again and leaned up to his knees.

"Suck." He said grabbing the base of his cock. I leaned forward and sucked him deeply into my throat making sure to coat him in my saliva. After just a minute he pushed me to my back and lifted my legs to his shoulders.

"Good tight little hole for my big beach cock." He said looking down at me proudly. I spread my legs and reached down to spread my ass cheeks. "Good boy." He said as he pushed into me. My eyes rolled back into my head as he entered me, slowly but firmly.

I was so wet for him it was easy to accommodate his size and girth. He slowly pushed into my ass until I felt his balls rest on my asscheek. Then he leaned over and kissed me deeply while he drove his cock over and over into me.

I kissed back and moaned, my hands grabbing my ass cheeks and holding them open for him.

"I want you to cum!" He said between kisses as he drove into me.

"Make me cum Jake you fucking stud!" I moaned back.

I felt his body lower down to rub my cock with every thrust and in seconds I was cumming hands free all over myself. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had and it never seemed to end!

"Good beach slut!" He said as he pulled out of me and pulled me into a prone position. Quickly he was into me again and fucking at a much more furious pace. I could tell he was close to cumming and I tried to squeeze back and tighten around him.

His hands reached down around my throat and I felt him choke me a little, it was scary but I was so horny I let him! Besides it made him cum! He drove into my ass and exploded right as I came again from the friction of the bed!

"Holy fuck!" I cried out as we subsided and he rolled us into a spooning position. His cock still firmly inside of me.

He kissed my neck, back and face while I drifted into a drunken sleep with his arms and legs wrapped around me.

I think it was going to be a good trip, everything felt right now.
Reply to this topic