The Psychology of Anal Sex

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I'm not going to tell you my name, suffice to say I'm one of Cleo's patients and you'd recognize my story if I did. In my "Case Report", upon which my story is based, I sound like a sex-starved slut, who simply can't get enough cock. I'm not. That misconception might also arise from the fact that during my story I was rudely introduced to anal sex by a black man, and after the initial pain, disgust and humiliation, found that I liked it. I guess that's not exactly true - I absolutely loved it. So much so, that I now seek it out several times a month. My phenomenon is, that while I enjoy sex with all races, even occasionally, a woman, I only enjoy anal sex with black men.

I brought that up to Cleo, my analyst recently, and here's what she had to say about it. I'll paraphrase her remarks and hope I don't misstate her comments too much, but this is what I understood from them.

Her research tells her that black men are more likely than whites to perform sex acts that only a few decades earlier were considered deviant - and taboo. However, these acts are, and have always been, a large part of African society norms. While it's true that women have practiced oral sex on men of all races through the ages, it was once considered dirty, and revolting to men of certain societies, to return the favor. Blacks are still more likely to perform oral sex on a woman than white men are, at a rate of over two-to-one. That is one of the reasons, along with the myth of excessively sized penises, the black man has developed a reputation for being a wild and potent lover, untiring, and largely endowed, therefore, aggressively sought after by many white women. As it is with oral sex, while anal sex is much rarer for whites than for blacks, it is gaining in popularity as woman discover the pleasures of anal penetration.

The odd factor discovered through sexual research is, that while white women are now more likely to let a partner penetrate her anus, they are much more likely to let a black man perform this act, than a white man. Hundreds of surveys and counselling sessions have shed some light as to the reasons for this, many of which are purely subconscious acts by both parties.

Why black men do it:

While both oral and anal sex has been widely practiced by blacks for centuries, even before arriving in North America, the sex act between a black man and a white woman is somewhat more psychological than once thought. Once considered taboo for mixed races to even engage in sex here in the United States, subconsciously, black men see sex with white women as an act of conquest; "conquering" the mates of the white man, who once held them in chains. To have a white woman farther submit to oral, or more pointedly, anal sex, combines that conquest with the humiliation and pain their race suffered during long enduring punishments of the past.

Why white women do it:

Mainly, guilt. Guilt, and the intrigue of a taboo relationship. As she submits and feels the first pain and embarrassment of offering her ass to a black cock, she is saying in effect, "I am yours - I belong to you. - Do whatever you want to me." By paying for the sins of our forefathers in this way, she is relieved of any responsibility for the "dirty, taboo" act, and is therefore, free to enjoy it. I feel this analysis is true for me, as well. Inexplicably, I find that during sex I will also rim - lick a black man's asshole - something I have never done to a white man. I find that this ultimate degradation heightens my enjoyment. During periods of self-pleasure, I will sometimes insert my finger into my anus, and even that small digital is painful to a degree. But when a well-endowed black penis forces its head past my tight sphincter muscle, the immense pain is almost pleasurable. When I masturbate, I must stimulate my clit in order to climax. When I have a large black penis inside me, either my vagina or my anus, that is not necessary. I climax like my head is exploding.

I hesitate to admit this final degradation, but in the interest of honesty, I must. After he has emptied his load into my bowels, I will clean his penis with my mouth, purring like a kitten all the while.
Reply to this topic