Tables Turned on Racist Father

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
Bob Murphy is a successful partner in a big city law firm. He grew up in a small rural town and worked his way to where he is today. While he was at college studying law he met Jamie a beautiful women , who is a couple of years younger, at a party they hit it off and went off and had sex. They ended up having a daughter Maria. While Jamie dropped out of school to get a part time job, Bob still went to school but also worked part time to support his family. After college Bob was ambitious working his way up quickly so he could make enough money so Jamie could be a stay at home mom.

After 19 years of marriage Bob is upset at how time has changed , in his mind, his once beautiful wife. Jamie gained weight over the years and now Bob has no will to fuck her but still does. He is also upset over Maria who in his mind let herself go and thinks that she will never get married. One day in mid march while Maria was home on spring break from college a guy named Anthony came to take her out. He is a black guy who went to high school with Maria but while he stayed at the local college she went away for school. They ran into each other this weekend and Maria got the courage to finally talk to him and he decided to take her out. He knocked on the door as Jamie answered it she said "Hi." As she did that she looked down at his crotch and saw his cock outlined in his pants, unconsciously she licked her lips thinking how good it would be in her.

"Hi Mrs. Murphy nice to meet you".

"It's nice to meet you too and you can call me Jamie."

She heard about him as Maria told her about how good looking he was and how good a basketball player he was in high school and now in college. Jamie called for Maria and said her date was here, Bob overhearing from his study was curious to see who would want to take out his daughter. As Maria came down the stairs from her room her dad saw Anthony and asked who he was.

"I'm Anthony nice to meet you Mr. Murphy." he reached out his hand to shake his.

Bob was furious that a black man was going to take out his daughter and said "Go back to your room now Maria you're not going out with this man."

"Why daddy."

"Maybe if you weren't so fucking fat you would get a decent man to take you out. Plus I don't want to be one of those guys to have black grandchildren."

Everyone was shocked about this but Anthony being a better man than Bob said "I guess I better get going it was nice meeting you Mr. Murphy, Jamie." As he turned around to leave he saw Maria crying as she went back up to her room.

As he was walking out the door he heard Jamie say, "Why did you do that he's a nice man."

"I don't want my daughter fucking any black men."

Anthony pissed off now is talking to Calvin, a friend of his, on the phone as he told him what had happened and wanted to get revenge on him so he told him the plan. Calvin assured him they will make it happen. At that time Anthony got a text from Maria saying how sorry she was about the way her dad acted.

Jamie goes up to Maria's room, "I can't believe the way your dad acted he's such a dick."

"I fucking hate him right now. I hope Anthony would still want to see me secretly, I really like him he treated me nice."

At that time she got a text back from him saying don't worry about him and said he would still like to see her. Maria told her mother that and asked, "Would be alright if she invited him over on Thursday to watch the basketball tournament that was starting."

"It's fine by me we won't tell your dad and I'll make an excuse to leave so the two of you can be alone."

Maria smiled. She then texted him, "The tournament starts on Thursday I was wondering if you would like to come over in the morning to watch it with me.

"I had other plans to watch it with a couple of teammates of mine in the common area."

"How many."

"2"

She asked her mom if he could bring a couple of friends over, she was thinking if they are hung like him maybe I can get a proper fucking that I haven't received in awhile. "Yes it's fine."

"My mom said it is fine to bring them."

"The first game starts at noon is 11: 30 too early to come."

"No, it should be fine do you guys want anything in particular."

Anthony's thinking just your and your mom's sexy bodies will suffice, "No we will bring our own snacks but if you can we would like some water."

"Ok, sounds good can't wait. See you Thursday morning."

Maria told her mother that they were coming over at 11;30 on Thursday and that we need to get water. The two of them chatted for a few more minutes as Jamie left her daughter's room, Maria reached under her bed and got her vibrator out thinking about how good it will feel when Anthony is inside her.

Bob is in his study as he hears Jamie come down the stairs and goes into the living room to watch TV. He comes out sits next to her and starts to cuddle with her. She moves away.

"What's wrong honey?"

"You know whats wrong, how come you were a dick to her and Anthony?"

"I don't want her messing around with them. I know some of them are good, but I don't want her dating any black people."

"You're so closed minded he is a good person and would probably treat her better than anyone else." After she said that she got up and went to bed.

The next couple of days went by so slow for Maria, she was trying to figure out what to wear, how to get Anthony alone, whether he will like her or not? All of these things are going through her head. Meanwhile Anthony is talking to his boys about how they are going to do this and promises his two friends that they will get to fuck her mother, but Maria is all his.

Thursday morning arrives, Bob gets up and heads to work not knowing his life is going to be changed in a few hours. Jamie gets up and heads to the bathroom gets a nice shower and fixes herself up nice. She goes in puts on a short mini skirt that barely goes mid thigh, no panties and a tight shirt with no bra. Maria is getting ready also as she goes with a more traditional approach with some tight yoga pants and also a tight shirt.

There is a knock on the door and Jamie goes and answers it as Maria is coming down the stairs. She lets Anthony and his friends in as she is checking them out as they walk in.

"Hi Jamie." Anthony says as he enters. "These are my friends Calvin and James."

"Hi nice to meet you guys. You can call me Jamie. Here let me take those from you." she says as she takes the snacks from him. "Make yourself at home."

Calvin and James go and sit on the couch as Anthony goes over and gives Maria a hug and thanks her for inviting them over. He goes and joins his friends as they turn the TV on and start watching the pregame show as Maria helps her mother put the snacks in bowls. They come out and place the bowls on the coffee table in front of them. As Jamie tries to excuse herself as she doesn't know a lot about basketball, Calvin says to join them he will help her enjoy it. So Jamie sits between Calvin and James as Maria sits near Anthony.

The first TV timeout came as Maria got up to get something to drink as she did she asked if anyone else wanted one. They were all fine but Anthony got up and followed her to the kitchen. She was about to get a bottle of water out of the fridge when Anthony surprised her and kissed her. She was both shocked and excited as she wanted this to happen. After they kissed Anthony said, "I couldn't wait to do that."

Maria with her head down acting shy, "I'm glad you did because I've been thinking about you all week." They kissed again this time Anthony grabbed her fat ass.

Meanwhile as they were doing that in the kitchen Jamie was talking to Calvin and James as they complemented on how good she looks. She thanked them and said that her husband hardly appreciates her anymore and that she leads a boring life. Calvin was thinking about how that was going to change. Jamie dropped something as she got up she bent over and gave the guys a nice show of her uncovered pussy and ass. She sat back down straightened her skirt. The game came back on but no one was really paying attention to it. Anthony and Maria were making out as Calvin got bold and placed his hand up Jamie's skirt she looked at him and kissed him. James not wanting to be left out started rubbing Jamie's tits. This went on for a couple of minutes as Jamie said "Let's head upstairs and have more fun in my bed."

They got up and went to Jamie's room as she has a king sized bed and all of them fit on it. When they got there Jamie was the first to undress as all she did was take her shirt and skirt off and was naked. She sat at the edge of the bed as Calvin came over as she removed his shorts she saw the biggest cock ever, it had to be a least a foot long and thick. She smiled as she looked up at him as she placed the tip of his cock in her mouth. While she was doing that James started fingering her pussy and sucking on her tits.

On the other side of the bed both Maria and Anthony were naked as they were kissing and fondling one another. Maria then had Anthony lay on his back as she started to suck on his 10 inch cock. Anthony moans as she gets about half of it in her mouth and her pussy is getting wet thinking about it going inside her. Maria stops sucking him looks at him and says, "I need your cock inside me now." He smiles and has her get on her back as he slowly slides his cock inside her, she moans in pleasure as she is now filled with his cock. He slowly starts to fuck her.

Jamie oblivious to what is going on over there gets James' shorts off as she is on all fours, as Calvin starts to fuck her she lets out a big moan as she's never felt anything like that before. Her moan is suddenly stifled as James shoves his 10 inch cock in her mouth. Calvin and James are really working Jamie over as it seems like they've done this before when one cock is going in the other is going out. It seems like an eternity to Jamie but it has only been a couple of minutes as she feels a hand on the back of her head as James stops she feels the first load of cum she is going to get today as his cum spurts into her mouth she's swallowing as fast as she can but its hard as Calvin is still pounding her pretty good. James pulls his cock out as cum starts dribbling out her mouth as she says, "That's it fuck my pussy good fill my pussy with your seed." Calvin smiles grabs her hips and keeps fucking her.

While this is all going on at home Bob is finishing up his work as he is planning to take a half day to go home and watch the games. He is about to leave as Tony, the janitor, comes in. They have some small talk as Tony is doing his job, they both leave as Bob says see you tomorrow. Bob starts to drive home not knowing what is going to be in store for him.

Anthony is still fucking Maria slow as a flip switched in her head as she moaned " Come on Anthony make this pussy yours." He put her legs on his shoulders as he started pounding her good. She moans, "That's it baby give me your cock." That was the motivation he needed as with one last thrust and filled her white pussy with his black seed.

Jamie is moaning, "Oh, god I'm cumming again." Calvin slaps her ass and is still going strong as everyone else is watching as they see Calvin tense up and fill his new girl with his seed. As Jamie is lying there Marie sees a little of Calvin's cum leak out and like a good daughter crawls over and licks up the leakage as the guys look on.

Maria looks over at Calvin's shiny limp cock now as she says to him, "Let me clean you off." With that she is on her knees as Calvin's cock grows in her mouth as she licks him clean. She starts to work on his massive cock as she is only able to get part of him in her mouth. Jamie tells her to relax a little bit as she does she's able to get a little bit in her but Calvin is satisfied anyway. James comes over and stroking his cock slides it into her pussy as she moans and Calvin goes a little bit deeper. Anthony reminds him that her pussy is only his to cum in. James nods his head with understanding.

Anthony is now with Jamie as she is getting him ready by slowly sucking his cock. She gets him nice and hard and say to him, "Show me how you fucked my daughter." He goes behind her and slides his cock into her wet pussy as she moans. He starts to fuck her hard.

At this time Bob comes home and enters the house, he calls out but no one answers, He is shocked when he goes into the living room the television is on but no one watching it and snacks on the table. He goes upstairs to see if anyone is up there. He hears slight moaning coming from his room, he is getting excited for he thinks Jamie is playing with herself and he is going to surprise her, but he is in for the surprise. He enters the room and with a shocked look on his face he sees Anthony pounding his lovely wife and she's enjoying it and sees his daughter getting spit roasted by Calvin and James. He yells, "What's going on here!" Calvin responds, "What does it look like?" as Maria is still sucking his cock.

Jamie goes, "Hi honey" and then moans "Come on Anthony fill my pussy like you did to my daughter." Bob looks shocked. Anthony keeps fucking her as she moans she's cumming again. This time he grabs here hair as she is pulled back he fills her pussy with his seed, looks at Bob and says "How's it feel knowing your wife and daughter both have my seed in them."

Bob is devastated as he just saw his wife fucking a black man and his daughter still going at it with two. Just at that moment Calvin emptied his load into his daughters mouth and as she rolled over James came on her big tits. Jamie came over and gave her daughter a deep kiss to share some of Calvin's cum and then proceeded to clean up James' cum off of her tits. Bob just sulked to his knees crying with his hands in his face when he looked up he saw the young men there with their limp cocks near his face. Anthony spoke "This is what you get for disrespecting me the other night. It wouldn't have went down like this if you would have just let me take Maria out the other night."

As Bob stood up Jamie looked and saw he had a big wet mark around his cock and asked "Did you get excited seeing us get pounded by those big cocks."

He shook his head yes as she said "Strip let them see your puny cock." He sheepishly did as they laughed at him.

Jamie added, "Your cock is coming no where near my pussy anymore it's only for black cock now."

Bob is naked now embarrassed by what he has witnessed. Anthony then walked over to him and said, "On your knees." Bob overwhelmed did what he was told as the three men were surrounding him as he added, "Now clean your wife's juices off of my cock." Bob did that as the other guys looked on. "How does it taste?" he added as he took his cock out of Bob's mouth but before he could answer James slide his cock, which was covered in Maria's juices, into his mouth.

Bob was humiliated but what he didn't know that was only the beginning. He was just kneeling there as he saw everyone talking and saw Jamie get up off the bed, her pussy dripping cum, watched as she went to her dresser and pulled out a sexy bra and panty set came over to him and threw them at him. Anthony said "Since you're going to be a black cock slut too just like your wife and daughter you should dress the part." Everyone laughed as he got dressed after which Jamie called him over to her vanity and had him sit down as she put lipstick on him as his night was just beginning.

There were new rules that Bob had to follow:

1. Anthony, James and Calvin were moving in and that he had to sleep in the guest room.

2. He was only to wear bra and panties underneath his clothes at all time.

3. If there was privacy and someone approached him he had to perform oral sex on them. They weren't going to be that ruthless on him and let him lead a normal life outside of his house.

He had no choice but to agree to these rules as the boys got dressed and ordered pizza. Anthony knew a guy that would be delivering and had something in mind for Bob. Everyone went down stairs as the guys were dressed and the girls, this included Bob, came down as they were. Bob was instructed that when the delivery guy got there that he had to crawl over suck him off while everyone ate. The doorbell rang as Anthony got the door, Billy came in with the pizzas as he got an eyeful as he saw Jamie and Maria kissing and Bob in his outfit. Before he could say anything Bob crawled over to him pulled down his pants and started sucking him.

Billy wasn't as big as his friends but was good for Bob to get used to having a cock in his mouth. The boys were eating as they were enjoying the show but the girls had other ideas as Maria started to suck Anthony and Jamie just wanted to see how far Bob would go. She went upstairs and got a small dildo she had lubed it up and came down as Bob was now sucking Billy good she slid the panties aside as everyone looked on she slowly slid it in his ass. Bob yelped and just as he did Billy filled his mouth with his cock slapping his balls off of Bob's chin. Jamie worked the dildo in a little further as Billy was now just about to explode. Billy unloaded in to Bob's mouth unexpectedly for Bob. As the group looked on as the cock left his mouth cum started dripping down his chin.

Billy left and the guys told him to come back later for some more fun. Maria just finished sucking Anthony dry as they looked and saw what a mess Bob was. He was just kneeling in the center of the room with lip stick smeared, cum drying up on his face and a dildo in his ass. They all laughed as Anthony said "Don't worry we're not going to fuck you... yet."

Jamie came over and removed the dildo from her husband's ass as she asked "How did it feel?" Bob had no reply.

It was getting late as they all got ready for bed, poor Bob got showered and was wearing a fresh set of bra and panties and in the guest bedroom as he heard his wife and daughter getting fucked good. He was drifting off to sleep as he had a sense someone was in his room. He opened his eyes as his they were adjusting to the light he saw a large dark figure approaching him, but couldn't tell who it was. He couldn't say a word as it was Calvin who approached him and said "I thought you might like a midnight snack as you haven't had the chance to suck my cock." Bob took the tip of his cock in his mouth as his hands started to stroke it and squeeze his balls. Calvin moaned and said, "Looks like you are getting the hang of this." Bob stopped for a minute got on his knees kissed the tip of his cock, ran a tongue down and back up the shaft before he went back down on his shaft. He started working his cock in his mouth slowly taking more of it in until he got about half way that was his limit. Bob sucked for a good 10 minutes as Calvin unloaded into his mouth. Bob like a good cocksucker swallowed every last drop. Calvin then left the room. Bob went back to bed beginning to wonder if this was his destiny as he is starting to enjoy sucking dick.

Bob got up early the next day to get ready for work. He looked in his bedroom and saw Jamie naked with Calvin and James sleeping with her. Next he went to Maria's room and saw Anthony with her. He got dressed, made breakfast and went to work. While he was in his office he heard a knock on his door as it was Tony the janitor coming to get his trash. Just as he was about to say something Tony shut the door and told him to hold all appointments. Bob looked shocked as Tony walked over and showed him the picture of him in bra and panties sucking Billy's cock.

Bob asked, "How did you get those pictures."

"Anthony is my son you racist cocksucker." as Tony was saying this he undid his pants and added. "Let me see those panties and show me you cock sucking skills."
Reply to this topic