Unexpectedly

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
Unexpectedly, when he had started a new job, Nikki was working there too. They had had a torrid affair many years before. However, he had, in truth, been embarrassed by her unexcused sexuality and her willingness to show it to almost anyone. I guess he considered her a slut, and, though he, like every man, wanted a slut, he was embarrassed to have a slut as his wife or even recognised as his girlfriend. And so, he had let the relationship wane -- not returning her calls, until she gave up. He heard from a third party that she had cried for two days after she realised that John had rejected her.

There was a staff party, and Nikki came by herself. He could not help glancing at her across the room: the pale pink stilettos that delicately laced around her ankles; her smooth perfect legs that looked tanned but were in fact just the colour of her natural skin tone. He did remember that she had always frequented nude beaches with her first husband; however, in summer, her legs were darker. At the end of the night, she told him that she had not brought her car and asked for a lift home.

Parked outside her apartment, they sat there in silence for a while. She asked him, “Do you still shave your cock?” She asked if he would show her and helped him unzip his trousers. His cock thumped against his stomach. They laughed at the lever effect she had had on his cock. She said that she felt they had some unfinished business and she pulled tight on his balls until his balls as if she wanted to crush them.

“I have never been able to resist a man who is hard for me. I tried to break with my last boyfriend for ages, but he would come over to my place, and when I saw his cock sticking out for me, I had to touch it and hold it. I felt loved, wanted. Like now,” and she bent down and sucked John’s cock. She sucked it to the point where he was about to come and then stopped.

“So, I heard you were married?” she said as a kind of question. “You don’t have to tell me. Your wife didn’t do sex, right? Always the same with wives. There are not many women like me, I know; women who live for sex. I have a few friends like me whom you need to meet. All those other women -- those wives men like you marry - don’t know what they are missing out on. You want to come, don’t you John? I could make you come. But I don’t think I will let you come. You hurt me a long time ago and it’s time for me to hurt you back.” She pulled his balls even harder.

He asked her if she was still doing exciting things.

She told him that last week she had gone over to a lover’s place and mid-way through making out, her lover asked her if she was ok with inviting his friend over. Nikki said she was ‘cool’ with everything except anal, animals and children. When his friend came over, she was enjoying their two cocks when suddenly the friend took her lover’s cock in his mouth. She had always wanted to experience this but the other men in her life had refused to do this though they were fine with her doing girl on girl stuff. So many of her girlfriends had this same fantasy -- of watching their partners do something so taboo. Nikki really enjoyed girl on girl sex, especially because her lovers got off on it. But she wanted reciprocation. Last week, she had been cast in that spectator role she had long fantasised about. There she was, watching two men sucking one another off. Nikki said she had never come so hard.

Nikki told John that she knew he wanted a woman like her, but he would never have her unless he was prepared to fulfil her fantasies. She wanted something from him; then she might be prepared to give him what he needed. He would never fuck her and never come for her unless he were prepared to suck a man’s cock.

John said that he just could not do that. He had never had the slightest attraction to men and had an aversion the idea of what homosexuals did. In fact, he had few male friends, and, again, he said he simply could not understand the idea of kissing a male.

Nikki said she understood fully. She had no desire for him to kiss a man. That would repulse her. She was thinking of other things. Surely in the heat of lust, what he would never do in the cool light of day, would become another matter, when he had become just one big shaved cock, throbbing and intent on coming, and knowing that he had a woman like her on the point of orgasm because of what he was doing, well ... she knew that he would find impossible things suddenly possible. And as she said this, she used her hands to bring him to the brink again. “Imagine a big, fat cock in your mouth right now and me watching you, with my legs splayed and holding my breasts.”

“Well ... maybe,” John said. He could barely speak, so close was he to that tipping point, where ejaculation was the only answer. But his “maybe” was enough for Nikki, and deal seemed to have been sealed. And Nikki once again stopped him before he could come.

She did not contact him for a week. She was away from work for some reason, but he did not have anyone to ask the reason, since they worked in unrelated departments and he did not want others to know about their connection. And then she rang him. Had he thought about things? She was bringing a friend over to his place on Tuesday night. A girlfriend. He was to greet them at the door naked. They would be dressed to kill. She and her friend wanted something to play with. Yes or No? He said Yes.

She rang him just before they arrived at his place. “Make sure you are naked ... and hard!”

When he answered the door, there was her friend in an amazing outfit ... and also her boyfriend. The boyfriend was embarrassingly naked and embarrassing rock hard -- just as John had been told to be. The shock did not have time to ruin John’s erection, since Nikki introduced him to her friend Angela by taking his cock and putting it in Angela’s hand. Angela was stunning. She wore a tiny skirt and shoestring camisole top. Her legs were nearly as good as Nikki’s. Her boyfriend was completely naked. He seemed accustomed to this mismatch.

But it was the utter enjoyment in the faces of both women that made the incongruous situation so natural. They were both so appreciative of the fact that the two men were hard because of them. The women had dressed to make their men hard. And even their nipples pressed hard against the fabric that covered them in response to the men’s erections. And the more these two women showed their enjoyment of the situation, the more the two men wanted to perform for them.

There was a knock at the dor. Nikki answered it. It was another woman. Asian, beautiful beyond belief, and completely naked but for a pink pair of sneakers and gold jewellery. She apologised for being late; she had to finish being fucked by her boyfriend. She hoped she had not missed anything. Her body was perfect ... smooth, toned, beautiful but also ‘cute’; and her cuteness made her the more enticing. In fact, Angela’s boyfriend’s cock spasmed. Apparently, he had not met Angela before.

Nikki asked John what sort of host he was. It was his apartment, wasn’t he going to get them a drink. But it was hard for John to think. Let alone walk, with his cock so rigid. The Asian woman was named Natalya. “Nice cocks she said! Can’t wait to see the show.” And she giggled like a naughty girl. John noticed that she had cum running down the inside of her thigh; her boyfriend’s residue he guessed. Angela noticed, rubbed her finger in it and pushed it into John’s mouth. “A taste of things to come,” she said, and laughed.

Nikki asked John if he liked the taste. “I am sure Natalya will not be stingy if you want more.” She sat Natalya down on the couch and pulled her legs apart. “If you suck her some more, I will let you fuck her.” And she said this as she pulled hard on his balls, as if intent again to see how far they could stretch before they detached.

John was simply all cock by now, and without hesitation, he crawled between Natalya’s perfect thighs and sucked her greedily till she came. She was full of her boyfriend’s cum. Apparently, it had been her boyfriend’s condition for allowing Natalya to come over. Whoever fucked his girlfriend would first need to remove his cum. It was a way of staking ownership. Natalya came convulsively, and it was the intensity of her arousal, not only her beauty, that made both men capable of anything and everything she suggested. But not just Natalya. Here they were surrounded by women who loved sex, and lived for sex, and who were intent on and brave enough to make their fantasies reality.

Just as John moved up to enter Natalya - his promised reward for making her come, he felt something tighten around his balls and pull him back. The pain was as intense and as immediate as Natalya’s orgasm. Nikki has slipped a twine noose over his scrotum with a simple slip knot and pulled back hard on the end of the twine that was now a leash about 2 metres long and that cut into his scrotum unrelentingly, separating his balls off from his body. Apparently, she had no intention of his entering Natalya as promised, and she had only used this promise as a ruse to watch him eat out Natalya’s boyfriend’s cum and a preface to something more that she would demand of him. John was in real pain now, but his erection was even harder.

Natalya, recovered from her orgasm, has returned to her cute self. She stood up and told Nikki. “Make them gay now!” and she clapped her hands together like a naughty little girl at a party.

Nikki stood holding the end of the twine leash that was cutting into John’s balls. “That is right John. We will make you gay now. Suck his cock!” and she pulled on the leash some more so the slip knot tightened even further. Angela’s boyfriend stood in front of John, the tip of his cock close to John’s mouth. Angela and Natalya were seated on the couch together as a sort of audience. Angela was naked from the waist down now and the two women had their legs apart, thighs touching. Their hands were between their legs ... but not between their own legs. Angela was masturbating Natalya and Natalya was returning the favour. Seeing painted fingernails eagerly planted into these beautiful women’s cunts was all that was needed for John. He did as he was commanded, and felt, for the first time, a man’s fat cock deep in his throat. “Play with his balls, John and make him come in your mouth,” ordered Nikki. And John did as he was told. “Make him come now and swallow everything,” and as the cock exploded into John’s mouth, Nikki held the back of his head hard against the cock to make sure that every last drop went down John’s throat. As the cock was withdrawn from his throat, John opened his eyes to the sight of the two women on the couch in front of him -- his audience -- deep in the throes of mutual orgasm. It was his reward.

Nikki bent down and kissed John’s cum-filled mouth. Passionately. John was in love; as he had never been.

She looked into his face, in love with him too, and said to him, “Now I will have him fuck you in your arse. That is when he is ready. Don’t worry; we will get him hard again soon. And this time I want to be part of the audience who witnesses you getting a hard cock up your arse. Angela brought her camera so you can get to see the image too. I have never had a gay boyfriend before.”
Reply to this topic