Bras and Bluejeans

Started by Kayla Mandy · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
Tammy and I have been married for 11 years now, several years ago we had moved to our current town, and had to make new friends. One of the guys I work with invited me and Tammy to a money raising benefit that a local club put on every year, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet new people.

The party was called Bras and Bluejeans. It's kinda like a pimp and ho party, but the attire is guys wear casual attire, bluejeans required, the girls wear, as the name suggests, bras and bluejeans.

After we got ready, we headed over to Ron and Donna's house to take their truck down to the party. We had a drink, well everyone but Ron had a drink, and we left for the party. It was a decent drive, maybe an hour, and when we arrived Ron asked Donna if she was going to take off her blouse now, and just wear her jacket, or take them both off inside.

Tammy looked at me then back into the front seat as Donna unbuttoned and took off her blouse. "Honey, what kind of party is this?" Tammy asked.

I said, "It's a benefit for some charity or another. Breast cancer maybe?"

She leaned close and whispered, "I have to go home, I can't just wear my bra in there."

I didn't think it was a big deal, even if it was a little transparent, we had gone to Europe on our honeymoon, and she spent two whole days topless at one point. At the beach, at the pool. I think she forgot she was topless.

"I didn't know everyone was going to see me in just a bra." Tammy said a little louder.

Donna heard, and turning showed hers, it was white, lacey, and you could just make out the darkness of her nipples. She said, "It's ok, it's meant to be a bit sexy, this is actually fairly conservative from previous years."

"No, you don't understand, it's not transparent, it's not there." Tammy lamented. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and showed Donna her bra. She was wearing a shelf bra, it cupped her boobs, but came well short of covering her nipples.

Donna squealed, "Oh, I love the piercings."

Tammy quickly closed her top back up as Ron turned to look as well. "Can we go back home?" she asked.

Donna looked at me and said, "Give us a minute guys." Ron and I got out, and Donna did as well, only to climb into the back seat with Tammy.

How'd that happen? Ron asked me.

I went through it in my head, I told her about the benefit, and I remember telling her several times to pick out a nice bra.

She must have thought I was crazy, because thinking about it, I never told her she'd be wearing just her bra. She must have meant that as a joke for me at the end of the night.

Ron looked at me and said, "These tickets cost $500.00 for each of us. I'm not going home. Worst comes to worst, you can take my truck back, and come get us at the end of the evening."

"That sounds like a plan I guess." I said as I thought about how long it took to get here. I would almost have to turn around and come back when i got home.

"Problem solved guys," Donna said as she hopped out smiling from the backseat wearing her jacket.

Tammy followed wearing hers as well. I looked at her, and she just smiled. They must have switched, Donna seemed a bit more open, and my cock twitched when I realized I'd get to see her nipples.

When we got to the counter, the girl gave each of us a coat check ticket, as the girls took off their jackets. I did a double take as Donna still had on her white bra, Tammy's was black. Tammy faced us and took off hers, showing us her beautiful nipples. Donna turned around and exclaimed, "Let's go!"

She had tucked the top of her bra in so that her nipples were exposed as well. Ron and I looked at each other and nodded. We each took our wives arms and entered the club.

It was pretty dark, and we found a booth to sit in with the girls on the inside, so the only person that saw was our waitress.

As the drinks began to flow, both girls sat more upright, showing off a bit for Ron and me. Donna leaned over to Ron and asked if they could get out and dance, he pointed out her lack of coverage, and she laughed and pulled her bra back up over her nipples.

After they had been gone a few minutes, Tammy said she wanted to dance too. I pointed out her bra, and she told me she'd just dance close to me. I shrugged and stood up, turned and held my hand out to the most beautiful woman I ever met. She tucked in close to me on our way out to the dance floor, and pulled me close when we got there. It wasn't much of what anyone would call dancing, but my wife was content.

Ron and Donna saw us on the dance floor and moved over to us. She, at some point had tucked her bra back in and was dancing nipples exposed, and not hugged close to Ron.

Tammy raised an eyebrow in question. Donna said, "Look around." I looked up from my wife, and I saw several women were completely topless, as well as many with see through bras.

Tammy smiled, moved away from my chest and began dancing like a normal person.

After about another couple of hours, we decided to head home. Both girls seemed to be a bit worn out. We went back to the front and gave the now topless coat check girl our tickets. She gave the girls their jackets, and said, "Hope to see you next year!"

As we got to the door, neither Tammy or Donna had put on their jackets. As Ron held the door open, both girls had a sharp intake of breath as the cool evening air hardened their nipples. Tammy threw her jacket over her shoulder, and walked to the truck, Donna not to be outdone handed hers to Ron.

We got into the truck and Donna said, "Time to get comfortable." as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra.

Tammy was right behind her in removing hers as Ron pulled out of the parking lot. I watched my wife as she absentmindedly played with her nipples looking out the window. We both heard Ron's zipper at the same time, looked at each other, then into the front of the truck. Donna had Ron's cock out, but you couldn't see it as it was in Donna's mouth.

Tammy looked at me and smiled devilishly, her tongue peeking out of the side of her mouth. She undid her seatbelt, bent over to me and opened my pants as well. She pulled my already hard cock from my jeans and inhaled it. She bobbed up and down, sucking hard. I had my head back and my eyes closed after just a few strokes. Then I realized Ron better not be like me. I asked, "You alright there Ron?"

He said he was good, this was a normal thing for them. I don't know if, or how many times Ron came, but Donna sucked him the whole way home. Tammy had nestled up to me after I did, and watched the back of Donna's head bob up and down, stop, pull off and play with her tongue on his cock as she rubbed mine like she had her nipples earlier.

When we pulled into the garage, Ron said, "We are going to go fuck, y'all are welcome to stay and watch, or we can go to our bedroom."

"We'd love to watch." Tammy blurted before looking at me. "I mean, we shouldn't be driving, and it would be impolite to decline such a nice invitation." She added.

Donna led Ron to the livingroom and onto the couch. She, still topless, began to dance for Ron. Running her hands up her body, cupping her breasts, and tweaking her nipples she danced for him. Her focus was completely on him, and his on her.

If they had been watching, they would have seen my wife unbutton her jeans, and pull them down her legs, she unbuckled each shoe and slipped her feet out, and then her pants off. Standing in front of me in only a pair of panties, she kissed me.

She kissed me as she unbuttoned my shirt, then untucked it from my jeans. She then kissed her way down my chest as she unbuckled my belt. She took the buckle, and pulled it out of my beltloops like daddy used to when you were about to get a whoopin.

"Oh my." I heard from Donna.

I looked over at our new friends and saw that they were fucking, but now watching us. Tammy saw this and looked away demurely. She then looked up at me and winked. She knew they weren't watching before, and pulled the belt to get their attention.

My cock was still sticking out of my fly, and Tammy bent at the waist to take it into her mouth again. Ron And Donna were fucking slowly watching her every move. She undid the top button, pulled my pants and underwear down together, and pushed me gently back onto the couch beside Ron.

She climbed on top of me in the same position that Donna was in, and we began fucking, joining in rhythm with them.

The girls were pretty much in control, and were both watching us intently. If either of us seemed to be getting close they would both slow down. It was almost as if I was fucking Donna, and Ron was fucking Tammy. They drove us crazy for at least forty five minutes. Then with just a nod between them began fucking in earnest. They were as ready to cum as Ron and me.

Donna started it first, she cried out, "Fuck my Alan! Fuck my pussy hard Alan!"

Tammy joined her, "Fuck me Ron! Fuck my wet cunt!"

Ron and I looked at each other then our wives, I came in Tammy explosively, and pulled her down hard on my cock. Ron wasn't but a few seconds behind, but he pulled her off before cumming, pulling her head down to his cock to cum in her mouth.

After she showed Tammy and me his load, she swallowed like the good wife she is.

I looked at Ron and asked, "Is that a normal thing too?"

"No," He replied, "That was new."

Donna looked at Tammy and me, and asked if we were ok. Tammy said, "Yes, a little flabbergasted, but definitely ok."

Donna told us she still didn't think we should drive home, and were welcome to the spare bedroom for the night. We took her up on the offer, but didn't do much sleeping. Tammy and I fucked twice more before the sun came up, and slipped out before Ron and Donna came out of their bedroom.

We weren't sure what might have happened if we had seen them again that night, and definitely not sure we would have been able to stop it if something did start to happen. Neither of us was quite ready for that.
Reply to this topic