Stepping Out

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 5 yrs
Jackson pulls into the driveway and turns the engine off. He kisses my hand in the darkness.

"There's a bottle of Shiraz inside with our name on it," he says.

"Sounds delish."

We step out of the Audi and go up the stone path to the house. All the lights are off. Jackson unlocks the door and holds it open for me.

I look around at the hardwood floors and granite countertops and run my fingers along a carved oak bench in the foyer. He takes my coat and hangs it in the closet.

"I can't believe that in the six weeks we've been dating, this is the first time I've been here."

"Your apartment is so convenient." Jackson pulls me in close for a kiss. "And I'm all the way out here in the sticks."

"But your house is so much nicer! Do I see a pool in the backyard?"

"Would you like to see the bedroom?"

"I would indeed..."

We go upstairs, and every door is closed. Jackson leads me into the master bedroom and pours two glasses of wine from a bottle that's already up there. All the surfaces are bare and there's art on the walls. He pushes me onto the bed. I cross my legs seductively.

"Who do you think you are, pushing me around like that?"

He takes off his belt, folds it in half, and slaps it against the side of my ass. He gets on the bed and kneels over me.

"Don't mouth off to me or I'll whip you again."

I yank his tie and pull him on top of me. I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses my throat. I put my hands on the back of his neck. My skin prickles everywhere his lips touch.

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

Jackson pins back my wrists with one hand.

"Both."

I lie back as he slips my g-string off. He disappears between my thighs. I play with his hair as he caresses my labia with his tongue. I'm so engrossed in the things he's doing to me that I don't hear her until she's in the room.

"What the hell is going on here?"

I sit up and scramble to cover my crotch. Jackson stands and wipes the cum and lipstick off his face.

"Baby, Emmarie, I can explain."

"Explain why you're having sex with another woman? I bet that's a fascinating story."

"She means nothing to me, I swear to God. What are you doing home so early?"

"Yes, of course. This is my fault for daring to interrupt you while you're eating pussy. What a terrible wife I am."

"Listen, I am so sorry," I interject. "I had no idea he was married. I would never. So I'm just going to get out of here..."

"Sit down."

I sit back down on the bed next to Jackson. He holds his hands together pleadingly.

"Baby, please. I love you. You know I love you."

"That's pathetic. You're pathetic." She picks up one of the wine glasses and looks at us. "Well, don't let me stop you."

I cough hard.

"Excuse me?"

"You want to sleep with my husband so bad? Go right ahead. I've got a spare five minutes."

"Really, I should go."

"It's a little late for that now. Finish what you came here to do."

"Honey, really. Let's talk about this."

"What's to talk about?" She hops up on the dresser and takes another sip. "Let's see what was worth violating the sanctity of our marriage."

"Um. I'm sorry, what's happening here?"

"Anything for you, baby."

Jackson holds my face in his hands and kisses me hard. He plunges his fingers inside me, swirls them around. His wife's arms are crossed and she's frowning. I push him away.

"I don't know what this is, but I'm out of here."

"You're going to lie there and take it. You owe me. You both owe me."

"Just relax," Jackson says as he kisses my ear. "Put your arms up."

I don't know why but I do as he says. He slips my dress over my head. His wife squints her eyes at me. My bottom half is still bare.

"Her body needs work. I'm not surprised you couldn't do better."

"Double negatives? You must be flustered."

I glance back and forth between them. They're glaring at each other.

"Go on. Have sex with your whore. Act like I'm invisible, as usual."

"With pleasure."

Jackson sucks my nipples through the mesh of my bra. I clutch him to my breast and close my eyes. I don't even care about the drama. I hear his wife impatiently drum her nails against the dresser.

"You're boring me, Jackson," she says.

He flips me onto my stomach, takes off his clothes, and rubs his erection against my ass. He pushes me down into the mattress. He puts a couple pillows under me and buries his face in my pussy. I moan into the comforter.

"Is that the best you can do? Really, honey. Hardly seems worth it."

He massages my clitoris with the broad part of his tongue and presses on my perineum. I breathe heavy. I don't know why I'm still here. I just want to do whatever he says. Or she says, I guess.

"You're a pig," she spits out. "I despise you."

"Shut up for once in your life," Jackson yells back. "You fucking shrew."

Jackson holds me still with one arm and fingers me harder. I cry out and writhe underneath him.

"Honestly, I should be cheating on you."

Jackson lifts my hips up so that I'm on all fours. He squeezes and kneads my ass cheeks and spanks me with the palm of his hand. The sound hangs in the air.

"Hurry up and fuck her. I don't have all night. Are you having trouble getting it up? Again?"

Jackson slides into me so deep it feels like he's hitting my cervix. I groan from the pit of my stomach. This is why I'm still here.

He teases my asshole with his thumb while he fucks me. I thrust back into him. He holds onto the band of my bra with both hands while he slams into me.

"Cum on her pretty little face."

Jackson pulls out just as I start to climax. He grabs a handful of hair at the back of my head and hauls me up.

"Get on your knees," he says.

I obey. I get down on the lush carpet and look up at Jackson expectantly.

"Open your mouth," he says.

I obey.

"Beg for it," he says.

"Please," I say. "Give it to me. I want you."

Jackson masturbates over me. His sweat rolls down and hits my legs. His wife finishes the second glass of wine. She smirks at me.

"Cum on her stupid face. Do it."

Jackson shudders and ejaculates into my waiting mouth. I lick the stray drops off my lips when he's done.

His wife climbs off the dresser and jumps into his arms. They make out passionately. I stare, dumbfounded.

"Wow." I shake my head. "Just, wow."

I get dressed while they roll around on the bed together and moan at an extraordinary volume. I watch with faint interest for a couple minutes before calling a car. I snag another bottle of Shiraz on my way out. They owe me.
Reply to this topic