RS would be an entirely different mobile game

Started by MMOgrfy · 0 Replies

MMOgrfy

3 yrs

Posted: 2 yrs
I think RS would be an entirely different mobile game from other games, both mechanics-wise as well as RuneScape gold because it was developed online. My assumption is that people who play online will have better functionality. But maybe I am too specific. I can't imagine me putting my equipment at risk by PVPing or bossing.

The "wait 10 seconds after logout" feature for mobile devices is also a little odd. Mobile games are accessible on most mobiles and you are able to return to them later. You must wait for the **** to die before you exit. It's not a big issue, but it would affect all PVP/PVM games on mobile vastly different than any other mobile game. I'm not sure how new players would react to that.

Hello! This is it! I created this topic because I did want to speak something about Guthix; God of Balance and Nature. I would like to see people say something. This Topic was created by me. I am aware that Guthix is deceased.

Now, I'm going to say what I think about Guthix: I think Guthix is the sole god who is part of Gielinor, because he did tremendous good to the island. He also made an effort to keep it balanced. I'm looking for balance. Guthix followed me, therefore I don't believe Guthix is actually dead.

I think no one god is able to be killed, only their bodies could be destroyed. I believe their minds will remain and they will be able to return to this world if they are given an entirely new body. Guthix is the strongest non-elder God, so it is possible that he will make an avatar from natural resources. Guthix is likely to buy 2007 runescape gold come back and claim Gielinor.
Reply to this topic