The Chastity Belt

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
Shoveling the night's ashes out of the fireplace, Avelina turned to find her husband standing close behind her hiding something behind his back. "Hello, my love! Ooh - what are you hiding? Is it a present?"

"It is, my flower. Hold still now, whilst I put it on you," Hammond said, raising her skirts and ducking under them. Avelina d****d a leg over his shoulder, giving him better access to his favorite place to give her presents, but with a clucking noise he slid it back down. "Not that present, Ave. This is something special I got at the smithy for you. As you know, I will be leaving for the crusades now and it may be a few years here I am able to return to you." Avelina felt something cold and hard touch her legs and slide upward, the creak of metal filling her with a sense of foreboding.

"I do know that, my love, but whatever are you doing to me? It feels like you're putting me into shackles," she said, wiggling her hips trying to get comfortable in the metal apparatus he was fixing around her waist and between her legs now. The metal began to warm a little, easing some discomfort, but then she heard the squeak and snap of a key in a lock.

"Ham... what is this?"

"Hear me out, my little one," Ham said, coming out from under her skirts, holding them aloft and admiring his handiwork. "This is called a chastity belt. The blacksmith just developed them and they are selling out hand over fist! I was lucky to get one! With so many men leaving, and so few men left to protect the virtue of our fair wives, he developed this device to protect you from the advances of scoundrels. Only this will remove the lock I've used," he said, holding the key up and tucking it into a pouch in his belt.

"I see," Avelina said, squirming again as the metal pulled painfully on the soft curls that covered her nethers. "And why are you keeping the key, my love?"

Ham cleared his throat, "Well, my darling, the advantage of that, of course, is that because I hold the key, I will have the assurance that you are...um... safe... whilst I fight for King Richard."

"Of course!" she exclaimed, smiling and kissing his cheek. "You men are so clever! I would never have thought of such a thing!" She lifted her skirts higher and looked at the apparatus cutting cruelly into her soft flesh. "My love, I hate to be indelicate, but I didn't get the opportunity to examine your gift prior to wearing it. My concern is... well... you know how I go to gather flowers each morning?"

"Yes, my dove. Such lovely flowers they are, too," Ham said, grateful she had not caught on to the true purpose of the device.

"Oh, thank you, my darling, you know how hard I work to give you a beautiful home, but I must confess something..." she whispered.

Ham lowered her skirts, looking at the color deepening in her cheeks. "Yes?"

"It's just that... I don't just gather flowers each morning."

"You don't..."

"No... um... I... I..." Avelina stammered, looking out of the window for anyone who might overhear, then whispered in her husband's ear, "I poop..."

Ham laughed in relief, "Ah! And you are concerned that this device will prevent you from doing so? The smithy is not so ignorant of a woman's needs as that! He has devised a clever hole in that place," he said, holding up his fingers in a loop to indicate the size of the hole. The smithy seemed to think women produced excrement the same size as made by cats.

"There's a hole? How very clever! You men think of everything!" Avelina said, patting her husband's shoulder and turning around to finish shoveling out the fireplace. Ham watched her bottom move as she worked to scrub out the last bit of ash, undulating in an almost hypnotic fashion. Soon, he was digging under her skirts again intending to unlock the device and take her bent over as she was. Feeling him fumble for the lock, Avelina cooed, "Oh, leave my lovely present on, my husband. I will take care of you like this!"

Grasping her buttocks, she sandwiched his member between them and squeezed tightly. Ham groaned and began thrusting against her, loving the feel of being sandwiched between her soft white flesh. The metal chafed against him a bit, but soon he grunted in delight, his manhood erupting in streams of white that splashed on her smooth ivory skin. Ham watched his seed drip down between her legs, delighted.

"Mmmm... that was wonderful, my darling," Avelina sighed. "It's so good to know that no ruffians will be able to defile me whilst I am wearing this, too. The worst they could do is to is just splash my buttocks with a bit of their milt! I could certainly endure that."

Ham's smile melted away, watching his come seep under the metal through the side. "You know, my lamb, I think this needs a slight adjustment. I wouldn't want it chafing your fair skin," he murmured. Reaching under her and unlocked the belt, took it off and left the house.

A few days later, Ham returned from town carrying something wrapped in a blanket. Hearing metal clanking, Avelina turned and watched him unwrap it. "Oh, husband! Now, this, is truly an invention!" she exclaimed, looking at the new and improved chastity belt, which now had been expanded to cover the entire buttocks, but still provided the same stupidly small hole through which her daily droppings were to impossibly fit.

Smugly smiling, Ham helped her into the contraption and locked it securely, tucking the key into the pouch at his belt. Avelina kissed his cheek and returned to her work of kneading bread dough. Ham watched her push against the dough, pushing her breasts forward, and pull it back again, making her hips thrust forward. Aroused again, he began to fumble under her skirts to take off the device, but she simply sandwiched his member between her soft thighs and squeezed him tightly. "Take me like this, my darling, I just can't wait a moment longer!" Ham reached around and squeezed her breasts while bucking his hips against her, the metal creaking loudly, until with a gasp he came hard spraying the floor and her bare feet with his ejaculate.

Gasping against the back of her neck, Ham pulled out from between her legs and tucked himself back in. Avelina smiled, quickly tucking her skirt back in. "Well, look at that!" she giggled, wiping her feet and the floor quickly, "If anyone walked in, they would hardly know that you'd been ravishing me just a minute ago!"

Ham scowled, reached under her skirts again and removed the apparatus. "Just let me get it tweaked just a lick..." he grumbled.

Ham returned from town several days later with the cart carrying a pile of clanking metal. "Now, this will take a while, but I think we've gotten things resolved!" he announced. Avelina smiled brightly and held still while Ham strapped on the previous device and added metal leggings and a breastplate. This time, the assembly required several locks and keys, all of which were put into the pouch at Ham's belt.

Avelina smoothed her skirt and blouse over all the metal pieces and twirled for her husband. "Do I look all right?" she asked.

"Good enough to eat, as always," he said, mouth watering at the sight of her.

"I might say the same for you, my love," she said, looking down to where his manhood strained against his breeches. Falling to her knees more loudly than a celebration of church bells, she took out his member and licked it from balls to tip. Wrapping her hands around the base and sucking the head into her mouth, she slurped on him as he began to move his hips, twining his fingers into her hair. Avelina moaned as his cock pushed deeply into her throat. He grasped her head in both hands, tightly and stared at the glory of her submissive acceptance of him. "Ulk ulk ulk ulk ulk ulk ulk ulk ulk," her pretty stretched mouth sang sweetly to his ears as he thrust into her with wild abandon. Ham pushed hard and deep, yelling in delight, her desperate stifled cry muffled by the thick hair at the root of his cock, as he twitched and sent burst after burst of come down her waiting throat.

Releasing her, Ham watched her fall to the floor gasping for air. When she raised her head, there were tears in her eyes, but she still crawled to where he had collapsed into his chair and cleaned his cock with her soft lips and tongue. "Did I please you, my love?" she asked.

"More than you know, my darling. Just thinking of what you can do with your mouth will keep me warm when I am fighting the Moors..." he said, trailing off as a troubled expression came across his face again.

Two weeks later, Ham brought home an entire suit of armor. Avelina smiled, seeing no loops affixed to it for locks. "So... you are no longer concerned about my fidelity, husband?" she asked, smirking at him coquettishly.

Ham blushed. He should have known better than to think anything would escape his clever wife. "Far from it, Ave. I'm teaching you to fight and taking you with me. We're also leaving that damn chastity belt behind. All these trips into the village made me notice how many children around here look just like that damn smithy!"

"Yes... it's almost as if he knows how to make duplicate keys to all those chastity belt locks that he sells," she said, chuckling.
Reply to this topic