Saturday Nude Shopping Afternoon

Started by Adele Thompson · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
Leonora called this morning asking me to join her in the afternoon to do some shopping together. She insists that I have to wear my nearly see-through summer dress with no underwear.

I immediately agreed, already wet at the idea. Leonora is such a hot, funny and great girl that I would not miss an afternoon with her.

I enter the coffee bar, where she asked me to meet her, and I immediately understand what she has in mind for us today.

She is obviously braless under her T-shirt, her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric to welcome me.

I smile her and order a coffee while I sit not in front, but at her side on the wall seat, as the table is large enough to give us some shelter from the other consumers' view.

And I can guess that it will be needed.

Her hand is already on my thigh, sliding slowly up to my crotch. I stand up a bit to lift up my short dress and spread my thighs as much as I can to welcome her fingers.

She begins to play with my pussy hair, and not only.

Oh, she is so gifted for love that I don't even notice the waitress bringing my coffee.

Just at that moment, Leonora inserts a finger inside my pussy, and her thumb touches my clit. I cannot avoid to blush and giggle.

I am sure that the waitress has understood what is happening.

Unexpectedly, this quite serious-looking girl grins me and just tells us that she is at our entire disposal for anything we would need.

Leonora, encouraged by the waitress's attitude, inserts a second finger inside my tender slit. I moan loudly enough to make the other consumers turn their heads to me.

I am so aroused now, I just need more, I can't wait, I am about to come, I press my pussy against Leonora's hand, I don't care about all these eyes looking at me, I just need, I wish to come and, thanks to Leonora, it doesn't take long for me to explode on her hand.

Oh my! That was so good! I cannot say if it's only because of Leonora, or because I have come in public in front of that girl and all the coffee shop consumers, but that is one of my most marvellous orgasms.

Thinking with good reason that I need some freshwater to clean my juices already sliding along my thighs, the cute waitress takes my hand and drives me to the ladies' room.

I can see my juices glistening along my thighs and now legs while facing the wall mirror as I enter the ladies, anyone must have noticed it too, but I don't care, I am still in heaven.

The waitress is not only helping me, but I can also see how much she is aroused by what just happened as she pressed herself against me as soon as she closes the door behind us.

She unzips my dress, letting it fall down on my feet. I am fully nude in front of her apart from my red stiletto heels.

She makes me sit on the marble between the washbasins and kneels in front of me, handing my knees to force me to open wide my thighs.

The cold of the marble on my ass and her expert tongue on my clit, while she inserts her fingers deep inside me, is so good that I begin to moan again, and again, and louder, and louder until I am overwhelmed by a new sweet and strong orgasm wave.

Gosh, two times in just some minutes, and with two different girls, it's already a great Saturday!

She is still eating me as Leonora enters the room. Seems, it's not yet the end of the game!

-"Hi Barbara, I can see that you are enjoying a lot my sweet Isabelle's pussy!"

-"You know her?" Leonora smiles me.

-"My sweet Isabelle, I know her since school, and I must confess you that she is not either a waitress, she just borrowed one of the shop's overalls from the true waitress to help me makes you a hot and sexy surprise!"

I can't believe it, all was planned! My Leonora at her best!

And indeed at her best as she immediately takes advantage of my position, still seating thighs wide open on the marble.

She turns the tap on and begins to bathe my pussy and breasts with the freshwater.

I am nude in the ladies' room with two horny girls playing with my tits and pussy.

Four expert hands and two greedy mouths eating me, biting me with passion and such desire. I open wider my legs, altogether offering me to them.

My pussy is on fire, I am just theirs, abandoned to their wildest sexual appetites.

I just cannot bear it any longer. I explode again with such intensity that Leonora and Barbara can just avoid me to fall down.

With such passion, the ladies' room is such a mess now, water everywhere, but who cares, it was so great!

As I stand up to take back my dress, I just can see it soaked with the water on the floor.

I cannot wear it, and looking at Leonora and Barbara's face, I understand that was planned too.

Barbara has already opened the ladies' room and grabs my hand to pull me back in the coffee bar.

And here I am, nude among the consumers.

We walk for an eternity between the tables to the front door, Leonora is already outside and tells us that we are safe, no policemen in view.

We wait for the pedestrian green light and cross the street together in front of honking cars.

Being nude in public in the middle of the street makes me very aroused.

Once on the other side, we walk a bit and enter a fashion store.

Nude in the middle of the aisle while Leonora and Barbara choose a skirt and blouse for me, I cannot avoid being aroused in front of the consumers and clerks.

The manager is now facing me, I beg him not to call the police, but I can see his grin and his eyes glued on my nude body that I have nothing to fear.

He is too happy to help Leonora and Barbara find me a sexy outfit: an extremely short slit skirt and a very sheer blouse.

There is no need to go to a changing room, and Leonora helps me try them in front of all to see.

But the blouse is a bit too wide, and I cannot do up the skirt.

They finally found the needed sizes and dress me with these more naked than naked clothes, and we all go to the cash desk.

The manager offers us a 50% discount in exchange for a selfie with me. Which Leonora presses me to accept.

After some very suggestive shots, Barbara rising up my skirt, back and front, my pussy and ass in full view and my blouse half-opened, one of my breasts peaking out, the happy manager offers me the clothes free.

We leave the shop, my slit skirt showing my pussy with each step while my breasts are bouncing free under the nearly transparent blouse. I feel as nude as before entering the fashion store.

The game is too pleasant for Leonora and Barbara to let me go home. They are so happy to exhibit me semi-nude among cheers and whistles in the streets and shops all afternoon.

I have to say that I enjoy it too, exhibited for all to see, so provocative, so female.

What a Saturday afternoon! I love shopping!
Reply to this topic