The Swimming Pool

Started by Adele Thompson · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
It's late September and there's a chill in the air. It is after all Northern California. But Thu invites me down to the pool all the same.

The door to her apartment is open and I walk right in.

"Oh! You scared me," Thu says.

"Sorry, the door was open," I reply.

"I didn't hear you knock. Oh well, shall we go?"

"Sure."

"I'll be right back," Thu says, and heads to the bathroom to change.

Seeing no where else to go, I strip down in the living room. Within a minute, Thu comes out in a white bathrobe over her bikini and catches me as I'm pulling my swimming trunks over my knees.

"Well, hello sailor!" she grins as she says it, eyeing my dick.

"Haha, ok, show time's over," I respond and finish pulling my shorts over my groin.

Together we head down the stairs towards the pool.

I jump in - the water is freezing cold but I warm up by doing a few laps. She frowns and doesn't take off her bathrobe. Instead, she lies down on a lounge chair.

"Come on in," I tell her.

"No way. I can tell it's cold," she replies. "I only like warm water."

"I swear, it's not that bad," I lie.

"Fine," she says reluctantly, and stands up. I stare at her as she takes off her bathrobe and turns around to set it onto the chair. She has a beautiful ass and the black bikini bottom does little to hide it. The cold makes her nipples hard and I can see them press against the thin fabric triangles of her top. She flips her hair back, gathers it together behind her head to tie it in a ponytail, and walks hesitantly to the pool's edge.

"Just jump in," I say.

Thu looks at me suspiciously. After a few seconds of hesitation, she finally jumps in.

"It's FREEZING!!!!" she screams. "You're an ASSHOLE!"

I swim over to her and laugh. She pretends to hit me and I spin her around and hold her in a bear hug. My cock is already hard and is stretching my swim trunks.

"Ok, let's warm up," Thu says.

We do a few laps. Thu's a good swimmer and even suggests a short race. We brace ourselves at the edge of the pool, then 3-2-1, we're off. I go about 80% speed because I'm a lot taller than she is, and have a huge advantage. But she's quite the competitor and still tries to beat me to the other end.

"Did I beat you?" Thu asks between heaving breaths.

"Pretty close but no cigar," I tell her but she thinks I'm being patronizing.

"Too cold... I'm getting out of here," she says, as she climbs out of the pool. I notice the bikini bottom sag a little with the weight of the water and stare admiringly at her butt cleavage.

Thu heads straight to the jacuzzi and steps down into it.

"Oh sooooo much better," she sighs contentedly.

I lift myself out of the pool and join her. As I lower myself down next to her, I let out

an oomph - the water is scalding hot - and I lift myself out of the water.

I can take cold but not heat. My ass feels like it's been singed.

I try to relax and look around. Thu is fully reclined and submerged in the bubbling water, resting her arms and head against the edge of the hot tub. About 20 feet away is the manager's office and I can see a middle aged white lady through the window, working at her desk. She looks up and sees me so I wave. She furrows her brow as if trying to recognize me, then slowly waves back. Realizing she doesn't know me, she immediately looks back down and continues her work.

I look into the jacuzzi and let my eyes linger on Thu's body. The strings on her bikini bottom are floating in the current.

"Hey, your bottom's a little loose."

Thu's eyes are closed and she mumbles something but I don't catch it.

So I lower myself slowly into the water next to her, so that my body can adapt to the heat.

I reach down and undo the tie at one end of her bikini bottom. The force of the water jet pushes the material away from her body and I can see the smooth, shaven cleft of her pussy. My dick is instantly hard.

I grab her by the waist and bring her over towards me, so that she's sitting on my lap.

Thu opens her eyes and stares at me, "You're hard."

"For you, I always am," I reply.

She smiles coyly then reaches down into my trunks and rests her hand on my shaft.

I look over and see the woman in the office is still head down and concentrating on her paperwork. Thu follows my eyes and swivels her head around to look at her as well, then turns back to me and raises one eyebrow.

My hands are still around Thu's waist, and so I release my right hand and put it between her legs. My hand moves up between her thighs and I start rubbing her mound. Thu arches her back in pleasure and closes her eyes. I keep my eyes on the office woman but she doesn't seem to notice us so...

I untie Thu's bikini bottom completely, and pull it out from under her. The bikini waves in the flowing water and so I release it, watching it flutter for a second until a current catches it and the uplift causes it to float around on the surface of the jacuzzi like a fallen leaf.

Oops.

Well if I'm going to get caught, I might as well make sure it's for something good. I grin at Thu and move her in front of me. I caress her thighs then reach between them to penetrate her with my right thumb. Thu uses both hands and tries to push me off but I just smile.

"What are you doing?" she whispers urgently, trying to conceal the look of panic on her face. She looks around once then again, swiveling her head to the left then to the right, but no one's watching.

Without looking, I pull my thumb out and line up my dick at her pussy entrance. A quick glance shows that the office lady is not at her desk.

Oh shit! Is she calling the cops? My mind begins to race.

But seconds later, the office lady returns to her desk. Better yet, she turns away from us to face her computer and starts typing.

Close call but luck is on my side and so I ride the wave. I take the opportunity presented and grab the head of my cock and put it back at the entrance to her pussy, then I tense and penetrate Thu with one thrust. Thu gasps and bites her lip, enjoying the sudden fullness in her pussy. She begins to rock back and forth a little but keeps her eyes on me. She knows we could be watched and doesn't want to make it obvious. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the office lady still focusing on the computer. Keeping my eyes on her, I push my index finger into Thu's ass. She clamps down and I can feel her squeezing both my finger and my dick at the same time. It's hard to be subtle and so I lower us both deeper into the water.

I reach around with my other hand and find her clitoris and start rubbing circles on it. Thu starts moaning and whispers in my ear, "Fuck me... I want you to fuck me so badly..."

I rub her clit harder and she begins to shudder, mouth open, eyes closed. She bucks her hips, once, twice, then crumples into my arms.

"Oh that felt good," she says. "I don't know how you do it..."

I look around and see the office lady standing at the window, looking at us suspiciously.

"Time to go," I tell her. Trying not to look obvious, I grab Thu's bikini bottom and submerge it into the water. Thu takes it from me and puts it back on hastily. Together we slowly climb out of the water and head towards her apartment, but Thu's bikini bottom falls open exposing her pussy to anyone in the apartment complex who happens to be watching us at the time.

"Oh shit!" she says as she quickly bends over and walks awkwardly to the lounge chair with her thighs together. She grabs the robe, and under its cover, ties the bikini bottom properly and together we walk briskly back to her apartment complex.

Our backs are to the office lady, but that doesn't stop us from feeling the heat of her glare until we're out of her line of sight.

"Paying next month's rent may be a little awkward for you," I suggest.

Thu stares at me feigning anger, shoves me into her apartment, and has her way with me in the living room.

The irony is that she never got around to closing the front door.
Reply to this topic