Face Time Fun

Started by Yesmania Thanos · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
He'd had a long day at work, and an even longer night getting the kids to bed. The four kids had been incredibly crazy, for no other reason than they just decided to be crazy. Or maybe they were taking advantage of the fact that Dad was looking after them all by himself while Mom enjoyed some time away on her own. Well, enjoy might be a bit of a stretch. She was in San Diego for work, but it still meant a couple of nights in a fancy hotel without the kids. Finally, after getting the youngest one to stay in his bed, he decided to take a shower. He looked at the time, and it was just about to hit 10 pm. He figured he could get a shower in, then do a quick FaceTime call with his wife.

The hot water felt good cascading down over his body. He felt the stress and tension that had built up start to melt away. He realised that in the whirlwind before his wife flew out, they hadn't had sex for almost two weeks before she'd left. He didn't even see her the morning she left; he was still asleep when she'd left the house to catch a 6 am flight. His thoughts drifted back to the last time he'd been intimate with her; it was a Saturday morning. They had already done it the night before, but he woke up to find her hand slowly rubbing him between his legs before she got on top and silently rode him to orgasm. The memory made him smile to himself, and he felt his hand drift south, almost of its own accord. But before he did anything, he had an even better idea.

——————

A few minutes later, wrapped in only a towel, he lay back on the bed, after double-checking he had locked the bedroom door. "Hey Siri, FaceTime my wife." A picture of his wife popped up on the screen as the call waited to connect. It was a recent photo, one she took in the car on the way to work one morning. He loved the way the sunlight fell across her face, loved the bold red lipstick she wore, and the way the neckline of her striped top fell forward, revealing a collarbone that was begging to be kissed. "How did I get so lucky?" he thought to himself, a smile playing on his lips.

The call connected, and there was that very same woman, looking every bit as sexy as her photo. "What's the smile about?" she asked, grinning. "Just wondering how a guy like me ever landed a girl like you," he replied. "It's me who is the lucky one!" she said her smile widening. "Ok," he said, "let's call it even."

"Deal!"

"How was the conference today?" he asked. She spent the next 10 mins going over her day, and he listened patiently, smiling at how animated she would get about specific topics. He then listened to her rant about one of her colleagues and how he kept hitting on her during the lunch break.

"Well babe, I can't blame him, have you looked in the mirror recently?" Even she had to admit to herself, she looked amazing. She had been working out like crazy for a while and on top of that, had recently had her boobs and butt done. For a Mom of four in her mid-thirties, the hard work had certainly paid off, often being mistaken for someone much younger. "Well...yes, you're right...but you know I only have eyes for one guy." She bit her lip as she said that part, which didn't escape his attention. For now, he pretended not to notice.

"Hey, you're wearing the new Warriors nightshirt I got you for your birthday!" he said, surprised. He didn't know she'd taken it with her, and he hadn't seen her wearing it yet. "I certainly am...you like?" she said, pulling the phone away from her face so he could see the logo on the front. Her boobs looked like they were trying to escape, pushing at the fabric. He could also see her nipples poking through the blue material. "You're not wearing a bra, huh," he said. "Duh," she replied, "and that's not all that's missing from underneath this shirt..."

This time, the look in her blue eyes gave away what she was thinking. There was a fire blazing in them, and he could almost feel the heat coming through the camera. Apparently, he wasn't the only one who had ulterior motives for this call.

"Hunny" she purred, "why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"I just got out of the shower before I called you" he replied.

"So what do you have on?" she asked, this time, her tongue darting out, licking her lips. He flipped the camera around so that she could see the towel wrapped around the lower half of his body.

"Do you think I could get a glimpse of what's under that towel?" she asked.

"Well", he said slowly, flipping the camera back onto his face, "I think we could arrange that. But you have to earn the right to see what's under the towel."

She loved playing little games like this with him, and it had been a while since their last one. "Ok, I'm up for that!" she replied. "But how do I 'earn the right' as you put it?"

"I want to watch you get yourself off. Right now, on camera."

"Hmmm..." she said, a knowing grin coming over her face. "I'll do it, but on one condition."

"What's that?" he asked.

"I want you to tell me what to do," she said in a low, throaty voice. Her eyes sparkled.

Well, this was new. But he was also up for a challenge tonight. He didn't wait to be asked again. "Close your eyes, take two fingers on your right hand, and slowly slide them into your mouth. Then I want you to lick and suck them like you would my cock."

Smiling a wicked smile, she closed her eyes. She did as he instructed, opening her mouth, putting two perfectly manicured fingers into her mouth, then locking her lips around them both, slowly pulling them out, a moan escaping her involuntarily. She repeated this again and again, mixing it up with her tongue licking up underneath. She began to slurp on them noisily, covering them in her saliva, moaning more and more. She didn't know why she was starting to find this so hot, but she could feel her pussy getting wetter every time she pushed her fingers back in.

"Stop" she heard her husband say, and she opened her eyes to see that his breathing had sped up.

"I want you to reach down, and slowly slide those fingers up the outside your pussy, and then I want to see you suck your juices off them." This wasn't something she'd done much in their marriage, but for some reason, she couldn't stop herself. The camera was still on her face as her hand disappeared out of view, but he could tell the moment her fingers came in contact with her wet pussy. Her eyes closed again, and her mouth opened slightly, another moan escaping.

"Mmm baby...I'm so wet." She opened her eyes again, and this time he was looking into blue pools of raw lust, as she brought her fingers back to her mouth, slowly sucking her juices off, all the while never breaking eye contact.

"Fuck babe, that's so hot" he breathed.

"You're telling me!" she moaned. "I feel like I'm going to drench the bed. I'm sooo turned on right now."

"Take it off," he said, and knowing exactly what he meant, she put the phone down on the bed. He heard a rustling and then the phone was back above her smiling face, as she lay back on the bed.

"Pull the phone back. I wanna see your tits." She pulled the phone back, her boobs slowly coming into frame.

"Pinch your nipples," he said mesmerised.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned again, her eyes closing, as she rolled her nipples around, and pinching first one, then the other. "I wish you were sucking on them," she said as she continued to play with herself. "Suck on one," he said, and so she did, slowly bringing one up to her mouth, her tongue first darting out to lick the hard little nub, her lips then closing over it, sucking on it.

"Ok babe, I can't wait any longer. I need to see you fuck yourself" he said. "Flip the camera around, move the phone down to your pussy, and I wanna see you fuck yourself with your fingers."

The picture flipped around and moved down to her pussy, which was glistening in the low light of the hotel room. She kept it completely bare, and she didn't hesitate to push her fingers in and then pull them out over and over and over.

"Mmmm...fuck this feels good" she moaned.

"Yeah baby, fuck yourself" he encouraged her.

"I am baby! Oh yes, this feels so good. I wish it was your cock though baby..." she trailed off. He could hear her breathing getting more ragged. She had two fingers inside and a third flicking her clit as best she could.

"Keep going baby, I wanna hear you cum" he said, his eyes glued to the screen as he opened his towel, letting his erection spring free. He took his hard cock in his hand and started stroking it up and down.

"Baby" she moaned louder, "I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum baby...Fuuuuuccccckkkk...YESSSSS. Ohhhhh..." He saw her legs clamp together, her hand buried inside herself as her orgasm washed over her body. It took a minute as she started to come down from the heights she reached just moments before.

"Hey babe," he said, "look at what you've done to me." He flipped the camera on his phone around, his thick hard cock at full attention.

"Look at all the pre-cum!" she exclaimed. "I wish I was there to lick it all up."

"Well, maybe tomorrow night you'll get your wish, but for now..." he trailed off, unable to finish his sentence as he stroked himself, as it was now his turn to close his eyes.

"Yeah baby!" she said. "Stroke that hard cock for me baby!" He moaned a deep moan, the kind that never failed to get her heart racing. She flipped her phone back onto the selfie camera, and set it on the bedside table, resting it against the lamp. Her eyes glued the screen, she started to pinch a nipple with one hand while the other found her slippery clit again. "Yeah baby, now it's my turn to see some action...cum for me, baby," she said encouragingly.

"Fuck, I don't think I'm going to last long," he said.

His hand holding the phone accidentally flipped the camera back around onto his face, his mouth agape and eyes squeezed shut. "Hunny, open your eyes," she said, and he did, seeing her face full of lust, one hand pinching and tugging at her nipple. Her other hand was out of sight, but he could hear how wet she was. Her eyes were pure lust, as she watched her husbands face as he jacked himself off to her smoking hot body. "Cum for me, baby!" she said.

"Oh fuck...yes, yes, YES!" he said through clenched teeth, eyes closing again, trying hard to keep as quiet as possible, realising at the last second that there were still kids in the house he didn't want to wake up. "Mmmm mmm mmmmm" he moaned, as he shot out rope after rope of cum. He cupped his hand over the top of his manhood to contain the mess, his hot cum hitting his hand and then dripping down, over and around his stiff shaft like a donut glaze.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." he heard coming from the phone, and his eyes opened and adjusted in time to see his wife's beautiful face as she came a second time.

——————

"Well, I needed that," his wife said a few minutes later, the phone in her hand, her head back on the pillow, eyes closed, red hair spilling around her.

"So did I" he replied.

She opened her eyes, her gaze meeting his. They smiled. "I love you," she said. "I love you more" he replied. "Remind me again, how did I get so lucky?" he asked.

"It's me who's the lucky one," she said, repeating her line from earlier in the night.

"Well," he said, eyes narrowing quizzically, "how about we call it even?"

She laughed out loud, a sound he never got tired of hearing.

"Deal!"
Reply to this topic