One Door Down

Started by Yesmania Thanos · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
"You promised Jim" Betty implored, tears welling up in the corners of her emerald green eyes.

"Please don't do what I asked you not to do!"

"Oh, but you are so hot for me, you are so delicious. Your kisses make me crazy with desire, and they tell me you want me as bad as I want you."

"No Jim, no!"

"But you let me undress you, being skin to skin with you is driving me insane. I want to make you mine."

Jim gently rubbed the tip of his iron hard member up and down at the junction of her naked thighs, feeling the wetness between her lower lips, getting a groan of desire out of Betty by doing that. Without thinking he took that as permission to slip in just the tip a bit, feeling her heat, her moisture promising easy further entry. One plunge and she would be his.

"No Jim! No! Stop! I told you from day one, my pussy belongs to my husband. I'll kiss you; I will be naked with you, I'll give you a hand job or blow job, but you cannot have my pussy. It belongs to my husband."

Jim looked down at this gorgeous woman he had been trying to seduce for the last two years, ever since he moved in one door down from where she lived with her husband. Luckily for Jim her husband was away a lot, and Betty was a woman who loved attention and needed it regularly. Since he worked mostly from home as a copy writer he had been able to pay her the attention she wanted. It started with going over for a morning coffee, doing small chores, or watch the occasional Netflix movie together at his place.

Slowly they had become amazingly comfortable with each other, Jim taking care not to show his desire for her too openly. Sometimes her husband was away for weeks, and they would spend more and more time together, almost as if they were married, except they were not. And of course each would sleep in their own bed in their own house every night.

Betty was his type of woman, long curly red hair, true red as proven by the landing strip above her otherwise hairless cunt he had confirmed a few months back when they got into their first make-out session. Green eyes, freckles, luscious white skin, somewhat small but firm breasts he finally got to fondle and kiss at the time when he found her landing strip. She was 38, looking like 31, slim, trim, cute as a button, and unfortunately married, and willing to make that work in spite of the frequent make-out sessions with Jim when her husband was away.

Here he was, so close to fulfilling his dream, nestled between her stunning long legs where he had managed to manoeuvre himself during the make out session today on his bed. She had even pulled up her knees when he had rolled on top of her with his dick on her belly, before sliding down while deeply kissing her. Finally the tip of his dick was nestled between her wet pussy lips. One push and he would be in! But maybe he would never see her again if he did. And he was a man who would never force a woman!

A promise was a promise, and that was why they had gone as far as they did after weeks of blow jobs and finger orgasms. He looked her in the eye, pulled back out just touching here, and said "Ok, but promise you will stay here just like this! I will be right back. Promise?"

Betty nodded with a sigh of relief.

Within thirty seconds Jim was back, and kneeled again between her splayed legs, showing her a tube of lube. He opened it and applied it liberally to his still extremely hard member.

"What are you doing, Jim"

"If I cannot have your pussy, I want this" he responded, putting a big dollop on his middle finger, and applying it to her anus.

"Maybe your back door can be mine."

"I have never done that, my husband never even mentioned it. He is happy with my pussy." Betty squirmed a bit as Jim's finger entered her nether hole guiding in the lube.

"It is almost like the real thing, its is a close as you will ever get without breaking your promise. And it would make me incredibly. Let's do it one door down! Let's try."

Betty blushed, hesitation flitting across her face. She also saw the desire it Bill's eyes, and she wanted to make him happy.

"Please be gentle, it scares me a bit" Betty responded.

Jim applied some extra lube to himself before stretching himself on top of Betty again, keeping his weight on his arms.

"You will make me happy if you guide me in Betty. But please make sure I don't accidentally take your pussy. If I ever get completely in there I don't think I can stop until I come."

Betty smiled fearfully but reached down to guide Jim in one door down, and held it in place while he gently applied pressure until the head slipped in.

Betty's eyes opened wide. "Oh wow, it really got in" she whispered. "No more anal virginity for me!"

"Rub your pussy, it will help you relax and make it truly a new experience" Jim whispered back before leaning over and kissing her deeply while keeping his dick in place.

It was very tight; he knew he needed to take it slow. And that was ok with him, he finally was going to make her his! Gently he applied a bit more pressure and felt himself enter ever so slightly a bit more into her. Their kissing and movements were as if they were making regular love, the only difference being that Jim took a long, long time to slowly enter her this way.

With gentle strokes he nudged slowly deeper into her, giving her time to adjust when needed. But persistently he fucked her ass deeper and deeper until he was more than halfway in. If you could have looked at them from the side they looked just like a couple making normal pussy love. He lifted his head breaking the kiss, and Betty opened her eyes.

"How do you like it so far? Does it hurt?"

"It is a bit weird, it hurts a bit, but I love the intimacy. It is almost like making love regularly, especially in this position. And I think it is wonderful we can do this without me breaking my promise to my husband. He would never understand, but that's ok. I can be all yours now as well!"

"Yes, I want you to be mine. I love that I can see your face, your freckles, that I can kiss you while making love to you, fucking you!"

Jim nudged deeper and in response Betty lifted her legs and wrapped them around Jim's hips, curling her bum up to take him in deeper yet, giving herself to him as he was giving himself to her.

"Fuck me, so I will be yours and you will be mine" she groaned. "But do it fast, with my fingers on my clit I can come almost anytime now!"

Jim did not need any further encouragement, with a few firm strokes he rammed all the way in, slapping his testicles against her upturned bum. Betty's groan was both pain and pleasure, but there were no objections. Jim pulled halfway out and then started fucking her in earnest, feeling the pressure in his balls rise quickly to the point of explosion. Betty undulated under him, fucking back with a passion, following his every move while at the same time vigorously rubbing her pussy.

It took only twenty or so firm strokes, just enough time for Betty to rub her clitoris to her own point of orgasm. As she started her slide into pleasure Jim plunged himself to the root of his member into her bottom and started shooting is sperm deep into her. Both of them reached out for a kiss while they trembled together in orgasm, Jim moving in and out in short movements, almost as if in despair, while Betty tried to push herself onto him as deeply as possible. It was intense and felt like it lasted a long time. They both moved together until the last waves, the last drops, until slowly, slowly they relaxed, breaking the kiss for need of more air.

"Wow, that was amazing" Betty managed to get out. "A much better way to lose a virginity than the pussy one I lost at seventeen."

"That means your butt is mine now. No sharing with anybody," Jim said with a grin. He gently moved in and out to make sure everything remained gentle, until with a final squeeze from Betty he slipped out.

"Yes, I am yours like this. We have to do it again after my hubby leaves in two weeks" Betty admitted with a purr. "But my pussy remains off-limits!"

Jim nodded, but then added "If your hubby shares his dick on his trips, does that mean your promise to him no longer holds? Maybe we should find out what he does when he travels?"

"We will see, I have really no idea about that. But you are right, if he has broken his promise, I can break mine. And I will break it if I ever find out he did. Then my pussy can be yours too!"

"So there is hope yet!" Jim added with a grin.
Reply to this topic