A Discord bot for Eve Echoes Market Price

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies

MMOruki

4 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
Hey! It would be been so cool minus the huge lag and eve echoes isk game crashing. Produced the battle unplayable. My ship would warp away from the fleet and then come back.It was an honor for me to become a part of this.And this is why Time dilation is coming into echoes.What is your Corp name? I would like to combine you!Pretty sure this is the Genesis Federation Alliance in blue here.Thats correct, with other supportive fleets.

Querious Coalition was the mind of surgery, gen fed was an ally, it was not their struggle however. o7 - A Discord bot for Eve Echoes Market Price, Blueprints, and more!Meet, o7. A discord bot constructed to help your Eve Echoes community.Invite link that comprises some management permissions to enable extra features to help with managing your Discord Eve Echoes community.

I have lots of ideas for that which will make o7 even better, and here are just a few of these. In case you have ideas of your own you'd like to see implemented come let me know about discord.Corporation applications & function management.Player skill level storage & automated application to blueprints you search.Skill training time calculator.Added a connection with the minimal permissions requires for the Blueprints, Market Prices, and other overall Eve Echoes information functionality.Update! Market information and patterns are incorporated to give you a cost break down on a blueprint!

What permissions are actually needed? It's asking me for essentially all of them. Also, is it possible to provide it scoped entry to just a channel? Thank you to creating this!For Blueprints & Market data you just need to provide it all read and send messages. The bot has some other features, both available and in development, like setting functions for people and performing some recruiting automation that's why it's asking for extra permissions.You can set it to certain channels by giving the bot permissions to read and send messages to just the channels you desire.

How do I set it to examine only 1 channel? How can I edit bot permissions?You'll notice a role'o7' was made automatically whenever the bot combined your server. The bot will only be able to respond to orders in a station it may read messages from.Create a new function, set permissions for cheap eve isk that role, provide bot said function, make sure this function isn't overrode by others.
Reply to this topic