I would like to try that RuneScape Game item

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies

MMOruki

4 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
Ive been performing aviansies for RuneScape gold money since 70 stove and im 86 right now. From my experience, here is the best cheap/efficient setup you need to use. The inventory is nice, ovewhere I'd keep 1 or 2 free slots in the event you get bars drops or clue on your first kills, maybe bring like 50 more high alch spells. If you have any question . Hope I helped.I just have a couple questions about PvP: What exactly does being skulled do and just how do you get skulled? What armour and inventory should I use when PKing? I used to be level 106, today my level is 100+6. Why is it 100+6 and not just 106? Any other tips on PKing? What exactly does being skulled do and how can you become skulled?

This means you'll lose all your things on death. Should you arent skulled this usually means you will keep your 3 most valuable items on death. To have a skull above your head you need to attack someone . If someone attacks you and you have no skull, you can attack them back without being skulled. Watch it has a penalty. This depends upon your combat related lvls and what you can afford to loose. I was level 106, now my level is 100+6. Why is it 100+6 rather than just 106? Lvl 100 combat + 6 combat levels obtained with summoning. Any other suggestions on PKing? Bring a Dds its a good way to place someone K.O employing the spec + poison. Know what yo ucan afford to loose. High Range lvl and high strenght lvl is a +. You may use stat booster potions too.

I'm planing to get 80 ranged soon so that I could go to avansies and tank for some excess cash. I only had a few questions: Do you think that it could be a good source of cash? How much would I get per day? Is that a fantastic setup and is there anything I need to add? : Torags Helm, Torags thighs, Zamorak d'hide body, Saradomin bracers, Armadyl pendant. Climbing boots, Rune c'bow using wide bolts, Granite shield.Should I buy a Bandos godsword or Bandos torso and tassets (im leaning a bit more to the tassets and torso )?

My RC is presently only 46. I was wondering if getting to 50 was worth it? I would like to try that Mini Game item, but is it worth having 50 RC simply to try out the match? Can you make money off the game? And for RC what would you suggest getting to 50 with. I was thinking of Nats, but that I don't use the Abyss, even though it's faster. I use the gnome flyer to get to the plac across in the nature altar, then I tele with a Glory to Alkhaird then repeat, takes like 3 minutes or so only for 1 load. Or, what other runes could I do that comes with a simple route? It's always worth it to train runecrafting, you should target higher then 50, maby to legislation, maby to deaths, and it is always good to train rcing, it can never hurt you.

Even the minigame is fun but gets boring after a while, you don't really gain from it but you can buy alter teleport tabs which could accelerate runecrafting abit. At 40 you ought to do natures, you shouldn't use that method of traveling it's extremly slow, the abyssal way is only 30 minutes to a minuite per excursion, or you could do the graahk procedure that's slightly faster but you want 59 summoning, or you may just run between the general store and character change and unnote the pure character, or utilize the fairy rings, all methods I think would be faster then the glory into al kharid then reevaluate to buy RS gold natuer alter, you could be appearing more then 3 minuites per trip.
Reply to this topic