EVE online always frightened me

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies

MMOruki

4 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
I'm using the average of the market and EVE Mobile ISK lowest sell columns since this seems to give the best overall results. The issue with just choosing the lowest sell is that it makes it easy for a single person to attempt to steer the marketplace by selling a single item with a very low price. Remember that this tool is only going to give you estimates and you need to verify pricing prior to making conclusions. I will continue to keep an eye on the prices and adjust the weights if items appear to not be working well.

Definitely. I utilized lowest market last couple days and it's not a good indicator of overall market cost. Yes it might be at the price during a couple of hours because of individuals selling off or competing but in general the market goes beyond ups/downs because of supply/demand. Taking the typical between lowest and market price isn't to great either for things that are volatile that have large swings. With boats the prices probably don't swing as much but that I haven't watched the marketplace on boats.

Either I found another bug, or I am seriously confused: when I increase the substance efficiency I'd anticipate the amount of materials necessary to go down, but they do not, they move up.I tend to agree with you but that's actually how it works in game. You can think of it as the inverse. When you start the game unskilled you need to use 150% tools to produce a component. So it will cost 50 percent over base price due to a lack of ability. Eventually by training up you can get under 100% so that you receive a discount on your foundation component requirements.

I kind of agree I loved this game from the day it came out, the kind of portable mmo I have been on the lookout for for ages. EVE online always frightened me, but that was a opportunity to jump in at the start. AFK autopiloting was probably the thing that made the sport so great and mobile friendly, and now they've practically accepted that away.If that is the way it was always meant to be, then fine, however I liked the game a great deal more before, and I doubt I am the only one. I invested £ on omega and chips day 2 because I enjoyed it so much.... Glad I compensated ISK for the next month.

But okay, if I'm not the target demographic then I can proceed. You do not have to see your mobile phone. I afk traveling to missions for the previous 2-3 days. This change only affects Null players at the moment. It will only grow to be an issues for Low-sec if/when ships become strong enough to tank the gate guns.Yea, I believe that's what all us"carebears" are starting to accept. If it's meant to play such as this, well, it ain't for us then, and that's alright. I will happily walk away only spending around 25 bucks. I was certainly ready to buy eve echoes isk perform this for a little while and keep purchasing Omega.
Reply to this topic