I'd be rather happy with RuneScape

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies

MMOruki

4 yrs

Posted: 4 yrs
This would definitely be done with RS gold focus on the most dull skills first: I'd be rather happy with runespan and bonfires (if not that skill-based, they still make things a good deal quicker ), but trying to implement other matters to crafting skill training as well, like more exploration of this'artisan' idea: producing a few things really well and being rewarded for how well you did rather than churning out masses of clone jewellery which reduces its appeal and value.

If this is against the rules, sorry, please delete it. The insect does not hurt anybody and I didn't observe a rule against'fun' pest abuse. It won't be about long and it is not in the soul of the principles to impose punishments on gamers that use glitches to no injury or effect on the sport as a whole. Tutorial Island is somewhat buggy but nice for nostalgia purposes: it's a highly desirable glitch to test out and doesn't hurt anybody. I only figured that you folks might enjoy it seeing as so many individuals have fond memories of the place.

Ever wanted to reevaluate Tutorial Island? Now you can! A slight bug in the combat beta makes this accessible for members. Here is how: Place your normal personality on the hunter logo by the portals to the recent hunter DnD. Log out and log in to the beta. In the beta, click'import save' and log into the game. Run round the walls that are imperceptible to the northwest of tutorial island. There's no wall on the shore building, so enter it and climb the ladder down.

1 year on, Clan Citadels don't appear to be somewhat helpful. Basically, the purpose is that you can grind and find a slightly prettier construction. However, the building itself isn't very helpful and does not do much. The only real reward is the xp you do this, which seems fine but it is hardly the original point of them. So Far as I can tell, these features are fairly useless:

Parliament room inside the keep, along with most of the big used spaces in the citadel. Sit at the borders, and you can't hear the speaker. Crowd about, and you might as well be meeting anywhere else. Why not have something worth having there, in the prime space? Clan avatars. A good deal of work for very little gain, the most effective is that a 6% xp increase =4 minutes away in one hour. Not much.

Battlefields. Fantastic technology that got press standard gaming websites, but does anybody use them? If people want a war, then they go to Clan Wars or the Wilderness. Battlefields are too likely to be one-sided or just odd. Add that to the fact that apart from the xp gain, a clan citadel does nothing to get you in runescape proper. The clan cape has three stars and buy old school runescape gold the vexillum has fireworks. Is that it?
Reply to this topic