Hooking Up with a Coworker's Wife

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
This is a story of adultery and vengeance. Morals be damned.

Using a married woman's body for nothing more than to be able to look a man in his eyes and know I've fucked his wife. And I enjoyed it.

If that isn't your cup of tea, then you better stop reading now.

Don't put yourself in undue stress by continuing to read something that upsets you.

Now that the Warning Labels have been posted:

This is loosely based on a real event. What isn't real was the timeline and how quickly we went from saying hello, to me being balls deep inside another man's wife. It took a bit of flirting, secret meetups, and drinks but the sex is real, and our hook up happened as it reads. Characters and names changed, but the basis is factual. I worked for a guy who pissed me off to the point I seduced his wife for revenge.

At the time, I had been retired from the military, but still had bills to pay. I was working in the shipping and receiving department of a production plant and had a manager who was a total asshat. Picture that kid 4th grade kid that always got picked last for dodge ball, but you also thought he deserved it because his mouth never shut up. That only child whose rich parents allowed him to get away with anything.

Fast forward to adulthood, he's now a balding and scrawny little man coupled with a face that you just want to punch. I'm not one to judge a person on their looks because I'm no Adonis, but it's because he's constantly talking shit that makes him the prick he is. To make matters worse, the only reason he was ever chosen for a manager's position, was because the guy before him had a stroke, and the company had no one else. Give him a little bit of power and he was a classic know nothing that used "or I'll tell the Plant Manager on you" as his crutch.

The timeline for this tale of fornication starts off about five months prior, when I was attending the company Christmas party. This dipshit was there with his wife and he introduced me. Talk about the odd couple. As briefly described before, Gary was only about 5'8" with thinning dark hair. And when I say thinning, he had the classic comb over to cover a growing bald spot on top of his head which seemed a bit odd considering he was only 37 years old. If he was carrying a bag of potatoes, he might weigh about 140-150 pounds.

And then there was Alice, his wife. Probably an inch or two taller than Gary with long legs and a body that looked like she's frequented the gym at least couple times a week. She reminded me of one of those stereotyped Texas moms who used to be a beauty pageant contestant about 20 years prior. Big Aqua Net blonde hair, blue eyes, fake tan. Then I couldn't help but take notice of the deep canyon of cleavage she displayed in a dress that was more for advertisement than functionality. She was showing an ample amount of a natural pair of firm C's that were smooth and inviting.

When Gary introduced me, I was awestruck wondering how in the hell was he able to land a woman of this caliber. It was the next week at work when I found out the answer. Gary came from a family with money and he and Alice attended the same private high school, when one night their senior year, there was some alcohol involved and the result was Alice ended up pregnant. The scandal would have rocked both families, so they shuffled together a quick wedding. Alice ended up having difficulties with the pregnancy and lost the baby. What she didn't lose was the schmuck that got her pregnant. Maybe the 250 acres along with his mom and dad's money kept her with him?

Back to the Christmas party.

As her husband left us to stick his nose up the plant manager's ass, I politely grabbed myself and Mrs. Big Titties another Jack and Coke. We found ourselves in the corner of the room continuing to chit chat about nothing. I couldn't decide if Alice was a touchy, feely kind of person when she talked to someone, or, if she was flirting with me, but she was consistently touching my arm or putting her hand on my lower back and standing close. She was never more than an arm's reach away. Maybe it was because she had made numerous trips to the open bar or quite possibly her motivations were altogether different.

I was trying to read this woman and thought that she might have some secrets and given the right circumstances might be game to step outside her marriage from time to time. Alice gave me her business card and told me she was a hairdresser but assured me that she had male clients. She added that if I needed a haircut, or anything else, then I should call her, all the while her hand resting and rubbing my lower back.

By the end of the evening, people were starting to drift out, along with me being one of them. I was shaking hands and telling people I'd see them at work Monday, when I happened across Mr. Asshat and Alice. As we were saying our goodbyes, Alice leaned in for a hug that lasted longer than I felt necessary considering we had only met a couple hours prior. Nonetheless, I enjoyed feeling her boobs pressed into my chest for the moment she, or they were there.

Over the next five months I hadn't really thought much more about Alice. However, when Gary would run his mouth, I must admit I was thinking about the potential of what might have happened if...

Then, the circumstances changed drastically. I had applied for a job that was going to damn near triple my salary, and when I got the phone call at work with the offer, I put my two-weeks' notice in immediately. A couple of the managers were shocked, and when I went back into the office, Gary only had some smart-ass comment in the realm of him not giving a shit about me leaving, but if I was there, I had to listen to what he said. The rest of the afternoon, his words sat and stewed in my head.

I knew I'd want a fresh haircut before starting my new job and that's when the wheels started turning. I found the card Alice gave me and made an appointment. I asked for her last appointment of the day saying I would be working and couldn't get in any earlier. The earliest they had would be the following week on Monday. I told the soft-spoken lady on the phone that would be fine, and the appointment was set.

When the day came, I sat in the parking lot and wondered to myself what I was doing there. I really hadn't thought much about a plan. Was I there to flirt? Maybe to test theories I had developed at the Christmas party? And then would I go through with fucking Gary's wife just because?

I walked in and as soon as Alice saw me, she left the blue haired, mature lady in the chair to come over and give me a hug. She said she'd just be a few more minutes and she'd be right with me.

I sat in the waiting area and picked up a magazine that was about three years old and paged through it, during which time I'd occasionally steal glances toward Alice. She was wearing a pale green skirt and the hem was just above the knees. The light-yellow blouse was buttoned up modestly, and it was like I was looking at a completely different woman from the one at the party. Gone were the fuck me pumps and the display of cleavage. But what else was I expecting? Was I thinking that Alice would be in a short little black dress while she gave perms and dyed old women's hair?

Finally, the elderly lady was moving toward the register and once out the door, Alice came over and offered me her hand.

"You're next." she said, and I placed my hand in hers when I stood, and she walked me to her chair.

"It sure took you long enough to call me." Alice said in a tone that was almost scolding in nature.

"And what is it I can do for you today?" she continued.

Alice spun me around in the chair, so we were both looking into the large mirror behind us.

I looked up at her reflection and her eyes were focused on mine when I said I just needed cleaned up a bit. Alice's slender fingers began rubbing around my ears and down my neck before sliding them through my hair.

"Are you sure I can't persuade you into getting the full treatment?"

Looking up into her eyes they seemed to sparkle with a hint of mischief in them, but I wasn't for sure if that was the rehearsed sale's pitch, she gave her male clients to shell out more money.

"What's the full treatment?"

"Washing your hair, the haircut, and I will also trim your goatee."

Playing along with her, I thought that the money shouldn't be an issue in a couple more weeks and I wanted to see where this was going.

"I'm normally just that guy who goes to a barber, and the only extra treatment I get is the smelly stuff he puts on my neck after the haircut. But what the hell, let's go for broke. Besides, my barber's hands aren't as soft as yours." Making note she was still massaging around my ears.

With a large smile, Alice spun me back around and d****d the cape-like apron over me and snapped it around the back of my neck.

"Don't worry, you're in very good hands." As she leaned the chair back, so my head was at the edge of her sink.

Alice turned the water on, and when the temperature was where she wanted it, pulled the handheld nozzle and began letting the warm water rain down through my hair. Her fingers felt amazing, as they skillfully massaged my scalp. They felt so good that I closed my eyes for a moment, and when I reopened them, I was staring at Alice smiling down at me.

"Feel good?" Alice asked.

"Very much so" was all I could muster up saying which caused Alice's smile to broaden.

With my hair fully drenched Alice took a step back, grabbed a towel and dried her hands. She made some sort of excuse as to it being hot, and unbuttoned one, then two of the plastic fasteners holding the top portion of her shirt shut. Her breasts were pushing at the thin fabric of her blouse when she was leaning over me, almost begging to be released from captivity.

This was when I noticed one Alice's co-workers tidying up before leaving shortly after. This left only me, Alice, and one other lady who had a client in her chair at the salon.

Alice began by placing a dollop of shampoo in her hand and after she got her hands wet, began rubbing her palms together. Standing to my left, Alice began the task of shampooing my hair. Again, her fingers running through and massaging my scalp felt insanely relaxing and the view I had of Alice's two round orbs six inches from my face wasn't bad either.

By the time she was rinsing the soap from my hair the client of the other lady was paying her bill and within ten minutes, Alice's last coworker was bidding her adieu leaving Alice and me alone.

Alice seemed to take her time cutting my hair, and we made small talk about how we enjoyed ourselves at the party and what we had been up to since. I mentioned that I was glad that the weather was a lot better now, and how nice it was to be able to sit outside. She agreed so I casually made a comment "Maybe we should grab a drink sometime?"

She said she'd enjoy that and then asked if I wanted my hair washed when she was done with the cut and I agreed. Alice again took her time running her fingers through my hair, and now I'm thinking her boobs are a lot closer and I swear I wanted to open wide and allow her to pop one in my mouth.

She finished the wash and I apologized for keeping her so late but enjoyed the full treatment. As I was paying, I told her I'd stick around and walk her to her car. Alice made quick work of cleaning up her area and we walked out the back door where employees parked. Her car was the last one in the lot and we walked to it slowly. I thanked her again for staying late and opened my arms for a hug which she accepted by taking a step toward me, and my arms wrapped around her. There was a moment when we just stood there, holding each other. I was thinking this was the point of no return and if anything was going to happen, now was the time to test the waters.

We eased up on the tight embrace, but I kept my arms around her lower back without any resistance from Alice. "So, you think you'd enjoy getting a drink with me sometime."

"Are you going to try and get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

"Absolutely not. I don't want you drunk when I'm taking advantage of you." I replied.

Her smile turned into a devilish grin and I knew what I was going to do.

I pulled Alice in closer and leaned my head down and she tilted her head back to accept my kiss.

The kiss was immediately heated with tongues meeting. A hand fell to her bum where I squeezed the fleshy globe of her ass cheek.

As our kiss faded, I looked at Alice and asked her when she might have time for that drink. She said she didn't have time that night but could probably get away in a couple days. We planned on Thursday which was three days later and the day before my last day at work at the plant.

The following day I was sitting in the office with Gary and another coworker took notice that I'd got a haircut. I told him, "Yeah, I tried some place new yesterday, and found out I really like the full service they provide."

While I was glancing toward Gary. "It was so good when I was leaving, I went ahead and made another appointment." My coworker laughed and asked me where I went, and I told him it was a place at the mall.

For the next two days, every time Gary would yell my name for some bullshit thing he wanted me to do, I couldn't help but smile inside, knowing that there was a damn good chance HIS wife was going to be yelling my name for a completely different reason.

Thursday after work I went home, showered, shaved and got ready. I had a plan, and if I was going to meet Alice at 6:00 then I needed to get moving. I had chosen a bar on the other side of town, thinking there would be less of a chance of seeing someone either one of us knew. Also, the hotel across the street might be of use, and after paying for a room, checking it out and making sure it was suitable, I trotted across the street, grabbed a table and waited 15 minutes for Alice to show up.

I had told the waitress that I was going to be waiting on someone and when they showed up, we'd both want Jack and Cokes. When Alice got there, I gave her a quick hug, and a kiss on the cheek before we sat down.

We chatted a bit while sipping our drinks and the sexual tension was thick with both of us eye fucking each other. By this point I think we both knew why we were there, and the only question was when and where. I asked Alice what she thought about going someplace a little more private and she agreed that might be best. We finished our drink and I took her by the hand and told her I'd hoped she didn't think I was too presumptive, but I took the liberty of getting us a room. She looked at me with some apprehension but never let go of my hand as she followed me across the street.

Once inside the room and I locked the door, all questions of what was happening were over. In a tight embrace, our mouths met, and we began unbuttoning, unzipping and removing each other's clothes before falling onto the bed. Alice was still wearing her panties and bra while I still had my boxers on.

With Alice on her back I got a good look at her mostly naked body. The matching set of black lacey underwear she had chosen was worn to be seen. The areola and hard nipples were visible but were hidden behind delicate lace. The thin strip of material between her legs left little to the imagination and let me know there was only a little if any hair hiding behind the fabric.

Alice's bra did a surprisingly nice job of pushing her tits together and holding them in place considering the garment was more for display than functionality. I had the flashback of her in that dress when her cleavage was on display, however tonight, I followed through with what I only thought about five months prior and buried my face in the valley of her breasts. Alice had opened her legs and my hips found a home nestled between her thighs. I began dry humping my hardon over her covered sex and soon the moans and panting of two people in a sexual embrace were filling the room.

There always seems to be a specific mood during any sexual encounter that craves special attention. Sometimes it's the need for going slow and a soft touch, while other times it's more primitive and aggressive. This was one of the times for the latter. I had pushed the cup of Alice's bra down and was enjoying the hard nipple of one tit when I reached around her back to remove the garment completely. Once out of the way I took turns moving from peak to peak rolling one rubbery tip between my lips before moving to the other.

Alice had similar thoughts, and her hand had moved between our bodies and found its way inside my underwear to stroke my cock. I raised up on my knees to get out my boxers and then hooked the waistband of her thong with my fingers. I pulled them down her legs, she raised her ass off the bed, and I tossed the small piece of cloth to the floor. When I leaned back down, my mouth found a new target, Alice's neck, but my hips resumed their position between her open thighs. I could feel the heat and wetness of her sex and maneuvering our hips, I rubbed the length of my hard shaft up and down her wet slit.

I could hear Alice panting and breathing heavy in my ear while I kissed her neck. What I didn't know was if it was because of her arousal or was it her anticipation of me to quit teasing her. I decided to have that question answered.

I sat back on my knees and looked down at Alice. Her beautiful breasts were rising and falling from her heavy breathing. Her naked pussy was slick and glistening as her body was preparing itself for penetration. With my cock in my hand I ran the head between the lips of her most intimate area before asking her, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes" Alice moaned.

"Say it again, is this what you want?"

"Yes Eddie, that's what I want." Hearing Alice say my name, caused my cock to strengthen even more and I felt it throb in my hand. I allowed the head to slip inside and then grabbed Alice by the hips and thrust hard, burying half my length into her core. Alice let out a grunt in approval when I thrust into her again and I was fully encased within the tight walls of my coworker's wife. I reached up behind her, grabbed a fist full of blonde hair and pulled. Another loud moan escaped her lips and I made the determination right then and there I was going to do my best to fuck the hell out of Alice.

I hooked her legs from behind her knees and brought them upward, giving me an angle and position to pound her deep and hard. Once I had pushed and pulled my hips a few times to make sure I had the right position, I began to piston in and out of her tight hole.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes" Alice began a steady rambling of profanity while she was helplessly pinned on her back while taking my cock deep into her belly.

"Is this what you want?" I grunted while I continued the brutal pounding of her cunt.

"yes oh yes please" Alice repeated.

"Don't stop, don't stop I'm almost there. Yes yes yes oh god yes... I'm cumming Eddie, please don't stop."

If it wasn't for the thought of me grudge fucking Alice, and knowing I was fucking Gary's wife, I would have probably blown my load right then, but I had this overwhelming feeling of power and stamina burning through me. I was going to send Alice home that night, completely and thoroughly fucked.

I continued thrusting my hips and rode Alice through her quivering orgasm. I slowed the pace while she was catching her breath until finally, I just rolled off her and onto my back panting and trying to catch my own breath. I laid there a moment satisfied that If nothing else happened I had accomplished what I wanted.

After a while, Alice reached over and wrapped her fingers around my still hard cock and began stroking it. It was then the real asshole that I am came out, because I had another thought come to mind. I reached over and with my hand on the back of Alice's head, pushed it downward slightly. She hesitated at first, but then moved down the bed, opened her mouth and let her lips wrap around the head of my cock..
Alice had been licking and sucking on the crown of my dick for a bit when I entangled my fingers into her hair and pushed downward lightly while lifting my hips a little. Alice took more of my length into her mouth before I repeated the process and then repeated the movement again.

By this time, I watched Alice move her head and mouth up and down, taking a little more than half of my cock with each bobbing motion. Every time her head moved downward, and my dick disappeared, I thought "Take that. This is for the past year and a half of your shit. I'm fucking your wife's mouth."

I laid back and enjoyed fucking Alice's face, before I felt my balls tightening and preparing for release. I pulled her up and told her get on top. I took hold of her waist and in the next moment, Alice was straddling me, and I was back inside her warm body.

We were moving a bit slower now, and I think we both knew I needed to ward off my own orgasm. Slowly, she rose and then lowered herself, impaling her body on my shaft.

But even now, there was a sense of urgency I think we both felt. That feeling of carnal lust when nothing else will suffice other heat and animalistic lust. It wasn't long before I was raising my hips to meet her downward movements and our pace quickened.

I could hear the now familiar gasping from Alice as she was closing in on another climax. With my hands on her hips, I continued to thrust upwards while I watched Alice's lovely tits bounce up and down as she rode my cock through an orgasm that hit her hard. Grinding back and forth, my lap was soaking wet and I could feel her juices running down my balls and the insides of my thighs. I was rocketing to my own release and vocalized I was close. With a final surge, I lifted off the bed and emptied my balls deep inside her.

We laid in silence for a bit until I spoke.

"I'm going to assume that keeping this between us doesn't have to be said?"

"Without question. Let's just call it something of a curiosity. I'll tell you a secret, I would have fucked you in the parking lot that night of the Christmas party if we'd been alone. I wondered why you hadn't called me after the party. But... then when you called last week to make an appointment, I swear all those thoughts came back. I just wasn't for sure why you were actually calling."

"Things have changed for me. I don't know if Gary told you or not, but I put my 2-weeks' notice in at the plant and tomorrow's my last day. And since I won't be working there anymore, I wondered if I was reading between the lines at the party or if you just had too many jack and cokes. I figured I would find out and I made the appointment. I'm not for sure why you're here now, and what is going on between you and Gary, and to be brutally honest I don't care. But I wanted to at least find out for myself if you could keep a secret."

"Oh really, so you no longer work there?"

"Nope."

Alice didn't say anything for a moment. It was like she was thinking about something.

"And yes, I can keep a secret. Let's just say it's been a while since I've been fucked liked this, and even then, it wasn't Gary, so yeah, I have plenty of secrets I keep."

"Well I don't plan on making a habit of this, but if you're interested, we can... keep in touch?"

"You know how to get in touch with me. Just come in for an appointment and we will see what happens. But until then..."

Alice looked up at me and smiled. She took a hold of my limp penis and stroked it.

"I have about another half hour before I have to leave if..."

Between our making out and Alice's oral skills, it gave me the time I needed to recover. This time I had Alice on her hands and knees and was pulling her hair back. Hearing her as she moaned "Fuck me, fuck me Eddie," combined with my renewed energy had the bed in that motel room rocking. The occasional slap on one of her round ass cheeks caused a few more "Oh fuck yes" and "fuck me's" to come from Alice's mouth.

I was really enjoying the view fucking her from behind when Alice fell forward onto her stomach in a leg shaking orgasm, and I kept on driving in and out of her body.

Rolling her over, she was half on her side and half on her back when I brought one of her legs up and over my shoulder into a scissoring position. Able to get even deeper, I could feel I was hitting her uterus, and was grinding every fraction of an inch I could inside her.

"God damn you're so fucking deep!" Alice mewed.

And yes, my ego was growing as big and as hard as my cock that I was shoving in and out of Alice.

I fucked Alice in this position for a while until her pants and screams about how she was enjoying being filled caused me to unleash another copious amount of cum deep into her belly.

With a layer of sweat covering our bodies from the exertion of our fuckfest, I suggested we take a shower to clean the smell of sex from our bodies. Once in the shower, I licked, sucked, and fingered one more orgasm out of Alice before we both got out of the shower and dressed. Alice was running a bit late by this point, and after a quick goodbye kiss, she got in her car and left.

The next day at work, one of the girls at the plant had brought in cupcakes for my last day. Sitting around in the break room at lunch, handshakes and pats on the back were abundant. Gary came in late, as a last-minute thing. I still think the only reason he showed up was the Plant Manager was there, or even called him down to the break room. I was told good luck and I could just see the disdain on Gary's face. Finally, when it was time to go back to work, I was getting ready to leave for the day.

I walked over to Gary and held out my hand. He shook it, but before he could say anything, I told him,

"I had a lot of fun working here, and I'm going to miss the benefits the job came with." While staring him in the eyes.

He didn't even reply and just turned around and went back to his office. Hell, even now as I'm typing this, I'm smiling remembering that feeling.

Yeah, I'm THAT asshole.
Reply to this topic