Corrective Measures: Friday

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
If I said I woke up early Friday morning, that would indicate that I actually went to sleep. Outside of maybe an hour, I was pretty much up all night, in more ways than one. Despite everything on my mind, the presentation, the barbecue, the main thing I was concerned with was Britney. What 20 year old college girl would stay quiet about what she saw? I figured a summary of the whole dinner was going to be all over social media by Friday morning. It was only a matter of time before everyone at work found out.

On top of that stress, I also had an aching set of balls and a cock that wouldn't soften all night.

Rachel had taken Friday off and was still sleeping when I decided to get out of bed. I figured I might as well get to the office early and prepare for the presentation.

I took another cold shower, which were now becoming the norm for me. I made my way downstairs, carrying my clothes for work.

I didn't feel like eating, so I made myself a cup of coffee for the road and went into the garage to get dressed. I was just tying the knot on my tie when I got a text from Rachel.

Are you dressed yet?"

"Yes, about to get in my car," I texted back.

Her reply text to that, "Toast, fruit and coffee."

Damn! Of course she had to wait for me to get dressed. I immediately took off all my clothes and went back into the kitchen to fix Rachel the breakfast she requested.

I placed two pieces of toast, some cut up strawberries and coffee on a tray and brought it upstairs to her. When I walked into the bedroom, Rachel was sitting up in bed and typing on her phone. She was wearing her blue laced nightgown, with the really low cut in the front. She looked beautiful as always, even first thing in the morning.

"Yay, naked room service," she said, clapping her hands gently.

I put the tray down on top of her legs, told her good morning, gave her a quick kiss and said I needed to get to work.

"No, wait, I didn't dismiss you yet. Get back here."

I turned around slowly and did what I was told. This whole, 'I didn't dismiss you yet,' was a new one.

I reminded Rachel that I had the presentation today and needed to get to work early. Also, I wanted to see if when I got to work, I was going to be able to keep my job after yesterday.

Rachel seemed to be paying no mind to what I said as she ate her toast. "I don't like looking up at you while I'm sitting, kneel down next to the bed."

I got on my knees which put me slightly below eye level with her now. "You know, I'm going to miss you being naked around here after Sunday. That is of course if you pass your assessment."

An assessment was similar to an audit. The big difference was the assessment only dealt with whether or not I completed the assigned corrective measure to Rachel's satisfaction. So far I had passed every assessment.

"You know, I'm considering implementing some more standing rules around here. What do you think about that?"

That's pretty much the last thing I needed to hear right now. "I think we need to discuss any new standing rules," I said as I kept glancing at the time.

My response seemed to amuse Rachel, "Oh sweetheart, you're so cute. Do me a favor, lay down on your back."

"Rachel, I really don't have...," was all I got out. My wife had perfected the art of cutting me off.

"Darling that wasn't really a request," she said to me very matter of factly.

I laid down on the floor, next to the bed. Rachel moved the tray and took her legs out from under the covers. She put her feet down on me, while she remained sitting on the bed. Her right foot was on my chest and her left foot on my stomach. She proceeded to lean over me and continue eating her toast. My wife was literally using me as a floor mat to catch the crumbs that were falling. She ate the first piece of toast and then half of the second. The whole time, looking at her phone in the other hand and not saying a word. I could feel the crumbs falling on me as I laid there. Out of everything she had done to me this week, I actually felt the most humiliated by this. But that's not all I felt.

"You seem to enjoy being under my feet. Your pee pee is pointing at you." Rachel had the look of a woman in complete control of every aspect of her life.

I continued to lay there as she ate her strawberries. By now she had taken her left foot and placed it on my already sensitive balls and pressed down. It was both painful and exillarating. "Do you still want to discuss any standing rule changes," she asked, almost as an after thought.

"No dear, I don't," I said.

"Good, we're in agreement." Then she looked down at me and asked if I had eaten breakfast? I told her I had too much on my mind and wasn't hungry.

"I think you're too tense Steve. You need to loosen up and I know just the thing." With that she placed the half eaten piece of toast on my stomach, just above my hard cock. She told me she thought that if I had the opportunity to orgasm, it would lessen some of the anxiety I was feeling. I agreed with her and asked what the catch was?

Rachel laughed, "You know me so well sweetheart. Here is the deal, I am going to stroke your hard penis with my foot. I will keep going until you say stop. As soon as you say stop, we're done and you can leave for work. If you don't say stop, I will keep going until you ejaculate all over your stomach and this delicious piece of toast. I think it's a win, win for you, because not only will you get to have an orgasm but you will get a very healthy breakfast before you go to work."

I looked up at my wife and thought, what a choice?! I was so horny and uncomfortable though, I was actually considering doing something that I would normally consider repulsive. I didn't have much time to think however as Rachel began stroking my cock with her left foot. It felt so amazing to have her touching me, even if it was with her foot.

"What's the matter, dear? Is the thought of eating your own cum not appealing to you? Remember how you used to expect me to do that for you when we were first married?" Then with a little giggle she added, "yeah, that will never happen again."

I heard everything she said and her words only added to the struggle I was having with myself. Her foot moving up and down on my hard cock felt so good that I didn't want her to stop. At the same time, I didn't want to pass the point of no return and have to eat cum covered toast. As I laid there in both ecstasy and agony, Rachel continued to talk to me.

"It's called recycling dear. It's one of the techniques Dr. Harnisch recommends for men who have serious masturbation problems. I think the chastity device solved that for you but I thought it might be a fun idea right now...at least for me."

I couldn't take much more! I started making noises, none of which were actual words. Rachel kept asking me if I wanted her to stop? Finally, at the absolute last moment, when I couldn't hold back any longer I yelled, "Stop, stop, please stop!"

I laid there breathing heavy, my cock twitching with a piece of toast still on my stomach and crumbs all over my body.

Rachel just stood up and announced she was taking a shower and I could go to work. Then she added, "When I get out, I better not find any crumbs on the floor." Then she disappeared into the bathroom.

I got up and wiped the crumbs off myself. Then quickly went and got the vacuum cleaner and cleaned up the rest of the mess.

I managed to finally make it downstairs and get dressed. I stuffed my still hard cock into my underwear and pants and just hoped it would go down by the time I got to work.

When I finally made it to work, I headed straight to my office and shut the door. Despite wearing clothes, I felt completely naked as I passed everyone in the hallways.

After I got my bearings, I called Margaret into my office. As she talked I kept staring at her, trying to read her reactions. In my mind, I began questioning her every little movement. Did she hear about what happened yesterday? Was that little curl of her lip just now a smirk? Was she undressing me with her eyes?

"Mr. Collins? Mr. Collins! Are you still not feeling well?" Margaret again snapped me out of my daze.

I told her I was sorry. I just said that the presentation had me stressed and if I seemed preoccupied all week, that was the reason.

After going over a few more points with Margaret, it was time for me to give the presentation. She told me good luck as I headed to the top floor.

I won't bore you with the details but the presentation went great! Despite all the distractions, when I'm in my element...well, what can I say? I'm the man!

When I made it back to the office I was beaming and Margaret could tell by the look on my face everything went great! I was so happy, I told Margaret to take the rest of the day off. That's when Margaret, after thanking me, killed my good mood.

"Mr. Collins, your wife said not to bother you with this, since you were so concerned about the presentation and all. But now that it's over with, I guess there is no harm. Is there anything I can bring on Sunday? Mrs. Collins keeps saying just come as I am but I would like to bring her something, to say thanks for inviting me and the other secretaries."

I think the look on my face told Margaret I was in shock. I didn't say anything, I didn't have an outward reaction, I just stared at her.

"Mr. Collins, you're white as a ghost all of a sudden! Do you want to lay down on your couch?"

I ignored what Margaret said. "Sunday? You are coming over on...Sunday?"

"Yes Mr. Collins, your wife said it was going to be a 'Ladies Barbacue' and she was going to have some sort of presentation of her own. Will you be there as well?"

Again, ignoring her question, "And who else from the office is coming?"

Margaret explained that Julie and Paula were also invited. They were the other two secretaries in my office. They technically worked for me but they generally answered directly to Margaret. Paula was incidentally the woman I had yelled at the week before, that Britney had told Rachel about. Both were younger than Margaret, in there mid to late 30s. Both were also reasonably attractive and married.

Margaret continued to talk, saying she would just bring Rachel a plant or something, honestly, I wasn't paying attention. Then I heard her say, "Thanks again Mr. Collins, hope to see you Sunday." Then she left.

I slumped down in my chair and said to myself, "You'll see me alright, all of me."

I sat at my desk for I don't know how long, mostly with my head in my hands. Then I heard someone come into the office and shut the door. I started to say, "Margaret, I thought I told you..." I stopped in mid sentence when I looked up. Britney was leaning up against my office door, looking at me with a grin from ear to ear.

"Britney, what are you doing in here?" I asked but I was pretty sure I knew.

"Hi Stevie!"

I tried telling her that it wasn't a good idea that she was in my office. In fact, it was against company policy for an intern to be alone, in the office of an executive, with the door closed.

Britney didn't seem overly concerned with company policy though. "Don't worry Stevie, I'm good at keeping secrets." When I didn't say anything, she continued, "I won't tell anyone about yesterday, if that's what you're worried about?" Then she made a motion to her mouth like she was turning a key and throwing it away.

I felt slightly relieved, only slightly. "Well Britney, I appreciate your discretion, thank you. Now if you will excuse me, I have work to do."

Britney started to slowly walk closer to my desk, "Your wife is the boss at home, I think that's so hot!"

"Yes Britney and if you don't mind." I really didn't feel comfortable being alone with her.

"You know I graduate next semester. I would really like to work here full time. I think you could show your appreciation for my silence by writing me a strong letter of recommendation."

I knew something was coming and I figured it was going to be along the lines of blackmail.

I told her maybe it's not the best idea she continues to work here but I would be happy to write her a letter for any company anywhere in the city.

"No, I like it here. After all, I'm intimately familiar with one of the big executives." Britney knew she had me in a tough spot.

Honestly, there wasn't much to think about. I figured a letter of recommendation in return for her silence was a small price to pay. She was a decent worker, it wouldn't be that outlandish that I would write one for her anyway. But I knew with her in the office, she was going to report directly back to Rachel. In fact, after Sunday, my guess is all the ladies will be reporting back to Rachel. I agreed with her demand and asked if there was anything else?

"Yes Stevie, there is one more thing. I want you to take off all your clothes and crawl over here to me."

"What?! You're joking, I hope?"

"No, not at all. I want you to crawl over to me and greet me, just like my little dog Stevie used to do."

"Young lady, you can't possibly expect me to do that. It's one thing when I am with my wife, but this is not only completely innappropriate but my wife would never..." I stopped talking because Britney started texting on her phone. "What are you doing? Who are you talking too?" My question was answered a few seconds later when my phone rang and it was Rachel.

My, "hello Rachel," was more of a question than a greeting.

"Hi dear, how did the presentation go?" I told her it went well and then she asked, "Is Britney in the office with you?" I replied she was. "Good, is she telling you to take your clothes off?" Again I said yes as Rachel continued. "Good, do as you're told."

"Honey, c'mon! Please, you can't be serious?"

My pleading fell on deaf ears, Rachel didn't care. "Sweetheart, remember when I told you I would send you to work naked if I could? Well, this is the next best thing, even if it's only for a day. And don't worry, Britney knows there is no touching allowed. Love ya, bye?"

She hung up without allowing me even a response. I looked at Britney who was standing in the middle of the room, with a big smile. "Let me guess Stevie, she told you to do as your told? Now, take your clothes off, crawl over here and greet me and I will give you a treat just like I used to do for my little doggy."

I couldn't believe how this whole situation had spun out of control in just a week. I stood up and came out from behind my desk. I slowly began to undress until I was down to my underwear, which Britney found funny. "I didn't have you pegged as a tighty whities guy."

In one motion I slid my underwear down and stepped out of them. Leaving me standing naked and semi erect in front of a smiling Britney.

"Now Stevie, be a good boy and crawl over here and greet me."

Britney was determined to humiliate me further. I got down on all fours and slowly crawled over to where she was standing and looked up at her.

"My little dog used sit up and beg for his treat. Stevie sit up on you knees and beg for your treat.

"Britney, please... isn't this enough?" I was finding that no matter what I said these days, it didn't matter.

"Stevie, bad doggies don't get treats do they? Plus if I were to run out of your office screaming right now, how would that look with you on all fours and naked?"

Britney was a natural at this. With not much of a choice, I got up on my knees and curled my hands in front of me, like a begging dog.

Britney was near hysterics, laughing at me as she told me "good boy," and patted me on the head. "Now, first things first." She picked up her phone and snapped a picture of me. "Don't worry, that's for your wife."

Then she slowly walked around me looking me over and then came back around to the front. "If someone told me a few days ago that I would have one of the top executives where I interned at, on his knees and naked in front of me, I would have said they were crazy." Then she continued, "My doggie used to wag his tail to show me he was happy. I can see you're very happy right now too. Stevie, wiggle your dick back and forth for me to show happy you are."

My cock was back to being hard as a rock. Having this pretty 20 year old humiliating me like this, was turning me on. It had been a continuous struggle for me all day between doing what felt good and doing what felt right.

I did what she asked and moved my hips back and forth quickly, which made my erection wiggle back and forth.

Then Britney got on her knees next to me, "time for your treat." She reached out with her right hand and grabbed hold of my cock.

"What happened to no touching?" I surprisingly asked.

"I bet I'm not the only one who can keep a secret." Britney said, looking at me with a smirk. "I wonder if the other executives dicks are this big?" Then she began to squeeze my cock harder and harder.

"Britney, that's starting to hurt a bit."

"Really? You're telling me my little hand is hurting your big hard dick?"

She was right, it wasn't so much that it hurt, I was more afraid of cumming because it felt so good. I hadn't had another woman touch me like this since I had met Rachel.

Britney began to slowly move her hand up and down my shaft as I let out a moan. When a drop of pre-cum emerged at the tip of my cock, she let go. Britney then took her hand and placed it under my balls and lifted them slightly. "Your wife was so right. Men are so easily controlled and it's all because of these two little things."

Britney suddenly then stood up and looked down at me, "Okay Stevie, thanks but I have to get back to work. Just think of all the fun we're going to have when I work here full time." With that she walked to the door and before opening it, turned back and looked at me. I was still on my knees and still in a doggy begging position. Britney winked and said, "See ya Sunday, Stevie." Then she opened the door just enough to slip out but didn't shut it all the way. I immediately scrambled to my feet and rushed over, shut it and locked it.

I sat up against the door for several minutes. Contemplating what had become of my life, while looking down at my still hard cock. I thought about going into my bathroom and just taking care of it. But I thought somehow Rachel would find out. I don't know how, but she would know.

I thought the best course of action was to wait for my cock to go down, get dressed and then leave the office for the day.

Before leaving the office I got a congratulatory phone call from my boss. I thought "at least something went right for me today."

I didn't go home right away, instead I drove around for a couple hours just trying to clear my mind. I questioned myself as to how I could have allowed this to happen? Just when did I lose complete control of the situation? How much different this would all be, if I had just chose to wear the chastity device? As I drove I tried calling Dave a couple times but his phone went right to voicemail. I eventually made my way home to see what else Rachel had in store for me.

When I walked into the kitchen, Rachel was preparing food. She came over and greeted me with a big kiss and hug. She told me how proud she was of me and congratulated me on the presentation going so well. Before I could say anything she continued, "Sweetheart, I was just finishing up preparing your dinner for you. I am going to meet Mary for dinner and drinks. She wants to tell me how well the program is going with Dave."

Putting everything else I wanted to talk about to the side for a moment, I told her that I tried calling Dave and his phone went straight to voicemail.

Rachel smirked, "Yes, that's because Mary took away his phone privaleges for two weeks. She says they are using the Fast Track Plan."

Poor guy I thought but I wasn't very surprised to be honest. Then I told Rachel I knew about her inviting all my secretaries over on Sunday.

"Oh you know? Too bad, I wanted it to be a surprise." Rachel said it with a pouty face, as if I had found out about a birthday party or something.

"Margaret said something about a presentation?"

"Yes sweetheart, us! We are the presentation, our marriage. I am going to show the ladies in your life how following this program has improved you and our marriage. I think it will be really eye opening for them."

"To say the least," I responded. I figured the more I protested, the worse it would be for me.

As Rachel was getting ready to leave I asked her one final question. "Dear, could you at least tell me if your mother is coming over on Sunday also? That way I can prepare myself mentally for that."

Rachel could see I was concerned about her mother seeing me in this state. Rachel's mom and I didn't always see eye to eye and I didn't really think she liked me very much.

Rachel shook her head no as she spoke, "No dear, mom is not coming over Sunday. I think she would be uncomfortable in that situation with all those other women here."

"Good," I said, then added, "thank you."

"No, I invited her over tomorrow night instead. I want you to make your lasagna again." With that Rachel gave me a kiss and left me standing in the kitchen naked, concerned and hard.`
Reply to this topic