Home Early for a Change

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
*This is my second submission, but was written well before the first, I just felt that story was better. I have since revisited and revised this one, this is also the first story I've let anyone other than myself see. I hope you enjoy and comments are always welcome.*

He was on his way home from work, and it was early in the day. It's not too unusual for him, as in his line of work sometimes weather or other factors can cut the day short. But this day was different, it was one of the first really warm days of spring, sunny and beautiful. His machine had broken down and there was nothing more that could be done until the following day. As he drove he tried to plan what to do with the rest of the day. Maybe try to get a jump on some yard work, maybe just relax and enjoy the warm ****.

As he pulled down the street towards his house he was surprised to see his wife's car parked in the driveway, and an unfamiliar sedan parked on the street in front of the house. The thought of spending some quality time with his wife sprung into his mind, and his cock began to stir a little. They were both in their forties, and their sex life, although sporadic at times, was quite satisfying for them both. His wife was about five-seven, with short auburn hair and brown eyes. Her body was a veritable playground, large DD breasts with silver dollar sized areolas and perky little nipples great for sucking. Her soft belly led to big hips, big thighs, and an ass to match. There were very few things in the world he liked better than grabbing onto those hips and watching her ass jiggle as he slammed his cock into her pussy from behind.

Speaking of that pussy, she got waxed every few weeks, keeping it bald and beautiful. He could easily spend half an hour licking and sucking that fleshy paradise, sending her to a body quaking orgasm. He was a well built man, standing around five foot ten and weighing well over 200 pounds. Years of hard work and some time in the gym had made him strong and well muscled, but the last few years had added some pounds to his middle. His wife always told him how much she loved his cock, and how it seemed to be made specifically for her pussy. He was around seven inches long and nicely thick, and some days he could fuck seemingly forever without cumming. Of course there were the other days when she got him so turned on that he would cum all over her within minutes.

Today, since they would have the house to themselves, they could be as loud as they wanted. He parked his truck on the side pad at the house and went around to the back door so he could get out of his boots and outer layers in the washroom. He didn't want to track mud around the house. After getting more comfortable he called out to his wife and got no response. It didn't seem like a big deal to him, he just figured she was upstairs. He ascended the stairs to the landing and what he heard stopped him in his tracks.

The unmistakable sounds of his wife in the throes of passion was reaching his ears. He remembered the strange car out front, his wife being home when she shouldn't be, and he got a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. Oddly though, the moans and exclamations of "Yes! Oh God yes! Fuck me baby!" coming from the bedroom started to make his cock stiffen. He heard "Give me that big cock, baby I love it!" and he decided he needed to see who was fucking his wife so thoroughly.

With a mixed sense of excitement, dread, and curiosity he quietly came up the second flight of stairs and turned towards the bedroom. The bed was not viewable from the doorway, as a small hallway with the master bathroom to one side and a walk in closet on the other led to the large bedroom. He braced himself for what he was about to see and made his move to peek around the corner.

The sight he beheld gave him an intense sense of relief, and his cock became rock hard. His wife was on the bed, legs spread wide, knees up, one hand tugging and twisting her left nipple, the other furiously plunging a large, cock-shaped dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy. He watched in silence for a few more seconds, her eyes were closed tightly, such was her enjoyment from the fucking she was giving herself. Her moans of pleasure were turning him on immensely. He backed off so she wouldn't hear him and shed the rest of his clothes.

He walked back into the bedroom and asked if she needed a hand with anything. Her eyes popped open with shock and embarrassment and she stopped what she was doing. She seemed lost in thought for just a moment, but seeing his rock-hard cock, she licked her lips and then extended her hand and with her index finger, gave him a "come here big boy" signal, and resumed slowly fucking herself with the big dildo. He slid onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs, his face inches from her wet, swollen pussy.

He took her hand off the dildo and told her to relax and enjoy while he takes over. Her hands went directly to her breasts, as she loves to have them rubbed and squeezed as her pussy gets attention. He took the dildo in his right hand and continued to slide it slowly in and out while he inched his face closer to her delicious pussy. He shoved the dildo all the way in while he assaulted her swollen clitoris with his tongue and lips. It wasn't long before her belly and thighs started to quiver and shake. Her moans grew louder as he took her clit between his lips and swiped his tongue back and forth over it. All the while the dildo was in her pussy to the hilt, him making small movements with it to drive her crazy. With a final flurry of his tongue, her hips were bucking as she cried out "Yes, yes, yes. Please don't stop!". Her orgasm peaked and he continued to gently lick her clit until her moans and spasms had subsided.

He asked her if she was ready to give him what he wanted, she said he could do anything he liked. He put her on her knees at the edge of the bed, her glorious round ass cheeks facing him, and positioned the dildo under her, commanding her to sit on it. She lowered her lovely ass onto the big cock, her soaking wet pussy easily accommodating it's size. She moaned softly as she started to slowly ride that big cock. Her tight pink asshole was wet from all the juices her pussy had gushed and he slid a finger easily inside, asking if she was ready to be his naughty girl. She moaned with pleasure, pushing her ass back against his hand. He took that a sign that she was ready to proceed further. He reached into the night stand next to the bed, grabbing the bottle of lube and rubbed a generous amount on his swollen cock. He put his left hand on her ass cheek to hold her steady while his right hand guided his cock toward her tight asshole. He pushed the head slowly past her pink rosebud and she asked him to go slowly, as she was being penetrated by a lot of cock. He slid in more, stopping occasionally until his entire cock was in her ass. She moaned with pleasure, said something about feeling so "filled" and started to rock back and forth on my cock and the dildo.

I pushed her hips down on to the dildo and started sliding my cock halfway out of her tight asshole, then back in. I could feel my cock rubbing the dildo through the walls of her vagina, and I knew I wasn't going to last long. She said she loved being my naughty girl, and that I should fuck her ass as hard as I wanted and cum deep inside her. I about lost it right there, as it turns me on so much when she talks dirty. I was able to fuck her hard and fast for another two or three minutes, and her legs started to quiver and shake as she came hard on that pair of cocks. With one final, deep thrust I started shooting my cum deep in her ass. My cock throbbed five or six times before settling down and starting to soften. As I lay next to my wife recovering, she told me how amazing that felt and asked me when she could have two cocks again. I smiled and told her my naughty girl could have anything she wanted...
Reply to this topic