A Game People Play

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Jess had known Katie since she was a baby. 5 years her senior, Jess had many fond memories of play dates with the Taylor family growing up.

Now 18 years old, Katie was not the girl that she had grown up with. After Mrs Taylor had died unexpectedly, Mr Taylor had become very protective of her. She was pulled out of school and taught at home, and her Dad strictly regulated the movies and TV she was allowed to watch. Relationships were completely out of the question.

That was how Jess found herself ""babysitting"" Katie when Mr Taylor went away on business trips.

"Help yourself to anything in the fridge. And remember, only the kids movies on Netflix and lights out by 10pm." Mr Taylor said, fussing over his last few bits of packing.

"Got it." Jess said, adding "We're going to have a great time. Aren't we Kay?"

Katie nodded excitedly. Jess knew she was Katie's only real friend, a result of Mr Taylor's overwhelming parenting style. She enjoyed their evenings together, watching movies and dancing to music; giving Katie the chance to experience something of a normal friendship.

"I should be back by midday tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any issues."

"You have nothing to worry about Mr T."

Later that evening, the girls' stomachs were full, and they were cuddled up on the sofa, a blanket pulled over them.

Jess enjoyed the easy affection they had always shared, but as they had become older things had become...complicated. Katie was gorgeous - all soft curves and plump lips - and Jess' body made her attraction to the girl known. Her pussy would get wet when they were cuddling, and she often had to excuse herself to the bathroom to sort herself out.

Tonight was no exception, and Jess moved away from Katie's embrace, trying to repress the heat that was fast building in her lower abdomen.

"We have a few hours before bed. What would you like to do? We could watch a movie?" Jess suggested.

"I've watched all of the movies on my Netflix 100 times." Katie groaned. There were very few movies Mr Taylor had deemed as 'suitable', and they had indeed watched them many times.

"Okay. What would you like to do?" Jess asked.

"Hmmm." Katie mused. "Ooh, I know! I can show you the new clothes that I got!" She jumped up from the sofa.

"I would love that!" Jess enthused.

A mini fashion show started, with Katie bounding down the stairs in an array of different outfits. Jess laughed as Katie pulled cheesy supermodel poses.

"Last one." Katie said, and Jess couldn't help but notice a blush spreading over her cheeks as she went upstairs to change into the last outfit.

The reason for this became clear when a few minutes later, Katie came downstairs wearing only a lace bra and panties.

Jess' jaw dropped. "Where did you get those from, Kay?" Jess asked, knowing Mr Taylor would certainly not approve of this particular ensemble.

"The lady got me to try them on when she was fitting me for a bra. Aren't they really pretty?" Katie said, twirling to show them off.

Jess might have been her pseudo-babysitter, but she was still a warm-blooded woman. The lace two-piece perfectly highlighted her soft curves. Her cleavage plunged down between her pert breasts. The lace of the panties barely covered her ass cheeks. As Katie sat down on the sofa beside her, she could make out the shape of her lips through the thin fabric of the panties. Jess gulped.

"Do you not like them?" Katie asked, sensing her tension. She moved closer to her on the sofa, her bare leg resting against Jess' clothed one.

"No, no, I love them. Um. They're really pretty." Jess said.

"I knew you'd like them." Katie grinned, climbing onto her lap to hug her closely. And oh god, she could feel the warmth of her pussy resting against her thigh.

Then, before Jess could think of an excuse to get out of this particular predicament, Katie started giggling.

"What's funny?" Jess asked.

"It's just this thing that sometimes happens when I'm around you." Katie said. "My kitty gets all wet."

Jess gasped, and Katie looked scared by her expression. "Oh no, is there something wrong with me?" Jess shook her head, but she must have looked extremely frazzled, as Katie turned bright red, climbing off her lap and turning away from her. "Oh god, I shouldn't have said anything."

"No, no! There's nothing wrong with you." Jess reassured, grabbing her wrist. "Hey, look at me. It's completely natural."

"Really?"

Jess knew she was completely overstepping the boundaries set by Mr Taylor now, but Katie couldn't keep thinking something was wrong with her every time she got turned on. She had to know that it was all normal.

"When your...your kitty gets wet it's because it wants to be touched." Jess explained. "Because you're attracted to someone. Sexually attracted."

"Oh." Katie's eyes were wide, but with excitement not fear. She looked exhilarated by this new information. "Sex. It's like kissing but more, right?"

"Yeah, kind of like that." Jess replied. "People do it to show that they love each other."

"I love you." Katie said, earnestly.

"I love you too." Jess said, linking their fingers together. And it was true. She and Katie had always had a special connection growing up. And seeing her blossom in front of her eyes into a beautiful woman had been incredible.

"Jess. What - what is kissing like?" Katie asked, blushing furiously.

"Do you want me to show you?"

"Please."

Jess leaned forward and pressed her lips to Katie's in a soft peck.

"Mmmm I like that." Katie said, smiling giddily.

"I like it too." Jess said.

They sat there smiling at each other for a moment, playing with each other's fingers where they were linked between them.

"I want - " She seemed to be unable to finish her sentence, lacking words for what she wanted. Jess knew it was inappropriate and completely overstepping the boundaries, but she also knew that Katie had no idea how to make herself feel good. Katie didn't have the words for it, but she wanted to be touched.

Jess leaned in and pressed her lips to the other girl's more firmly now, experimentally opening her mouth to deepen the kiss. Katie gasped, kissing back eagerly. Jess nipped her bottom lip, brushing their tongues together. When she pulled back, a flush had spread across the younger girl's cheeks and neck.

"Do you want more?" Jess asked, checking in. Katie nodded in reply.

Jess brushed her lips over Katie's, before mouthing along her jaw and down her neck. Katie gasped as Jess licked and sucked the sensitive spot under her ear. Continuing her journey, she mouthed along her collarbone, sucking hard and leaning back to admire the mark she left.

"Can I take this off?" Jess asked, hands reaching around to the strap of her bra.

"Yeah."

Once her bra was off, Jess took a second to admire Katie's breasts. They weren't the largest, but they were a beautiful shape - round and pert. She pressed kisses to the globe of her breast, taking the other in her hand and massaging it gently.

"Oh-Oh my god." Katie gasped, as she licked around a nipple, squeezing the other one with her fingers.

Heat flared in Jess' pussy at her friend, now flushed and marked; rubbing against the sofa cushion to try and get some friction on her pussy. There was a voice screaming in her head - wrong, wrong, wrong - Mr Taylor would be so angry. But every gasp was addictive, and Jess wanted nothing more than to keep touching her, to show her how to feel good.

Jess pulled back, breathless. "Sex is like a game. A game people play to have fun together."

"Uh huh."

"If you want, we can play." Jess offered, and Katie nodded silently, at a loss for words. "You'll like it, I promise."

Jess continued mouthing Katie's breasts, and was rewarded with a moan when she sucked her nipple into her mouth.

Dropping to her knees on the floor, Jess continued her path, kissing down her stomach. She felt Katie's muscles jump underneath her mouth as she kissed and sucked around her belly button. Now eye level with Katie's pussy, she could see the dark wet spot staining her panties. Another flare of heat burst in Jess' pussy at the thought of sweet, innocent Katie soaking herself. Jess gently slid the panties off, discarding them.

"Come and sit on the edge." Jess said, motioning for her to move to the edge of the sofa. Now shy, Katie kept her thighs clamped shut, hiding her pussy from view. "Open your legs, sweetheart." Jess encouraged, stroking her hands up and down her thighs.

"What are you going to do?" Katie asked, wide-eyed.

"I'm gonna kiss your kitty."

Katie giggled, amused at the thought, but nodded. She chewed her lip nervously as she opened her legs, finally bearing her pussy to Jess. "You're so pretty." She said. And she was. She was already glistening with wetness. Her clit peeking out from its hood under the small tuft of pubic hair on her mound.

Jess reached her hand out, gently touching her lips with her thumbs, and Katie made an interested 'mmm' sound. She spread her lips then, revealing the dark pink, wet skin around her opening. Jess' mouth watered. She couldn't wait to bury her mouth in her pussy, to taste her. "Beautiful." she said.

"Thank you." Katie breathed.

Jess started by leaning her head forward to kiss the soft skin of her inner thighs, moving her mouth to kiss over her labia. She wrapped her arms around Katie's hips to pull her forward, and her lips finally met her clit, just the lightest brush. Katie gasped, and Jess pressed a hard kiss against it, before sticking her tongue out and licking at.

Katie gasped, shocked, pushing her head away. "That's not kissing!" She said, closing her thighs.

"I know, honey. But it will feel good. Trust me." Jess said, working her thighs back open with her hands and holding her open. She started with small, kitten licks over her clit. Enough to make Katie gasp, but not enough to push her over the edge. Then she started licking more firmly; flat, broad strokes over her clit.

"Oh. Oh, Jess-" Katie moaned. She widened her thighs, desperately rocking her hips towards the delicious pressure of Jess' tongue on her clit. Still steadily licking her clit, Jess looked up at the girl and saw a face of complete bliss. Her mouth was open, a constant litany of "Oh, oh, oh" coming from her lips. One hand was running her hand through her hair, the other gripping hard onto the cushion of the sofa.

"My kitty feels funny." Katie cried.

"It's okay, honey. I'm here. Just let go." Jess said, linking her fingers with her hand on the sofa as she got back to work on Katie's clit.

Katie's moans became a high-pitched wail as she came, her thighs squeezing around Jess' head as she licked her through it. She didn't let up, moving her tongue down to Katie's hole to lick up all of her delicious juices. She continued until Katie stopped her, a hand on her shoulder.

Jess reached up and kissed the other girl deeply, their tongues swirling. Katie pulled away just enough to speak. "I had no idea that I could feel like that."

"Mhm." Jess smiled. "That doesn't have to be the end. Do you want more?"

"Please." Katie said, biting her lip.

"Lie back." Jess instructed, and Katie settled back on the sofa. Jess climbed on top of her, kissing her again. As they kissed she moved her hand down her body to her pussy, swollen and wet. Careful to avoid her sensitive clit, she rubbed her fingers over the sensitive skin of her lips and around her hole. Katie sighed against her mouth as her finger circled her hole, pressing gently.

"Would you like my finger inside?" Jess asked.

Katie hesitated. "Would that feel good?"

Jess nodded. "I think it might." She swirled her index finger around her hole, coating it in her wetness. "Maybe just one, so you can see what it feels like."

"Yeah, I'd like that."

She gently eased the finger in, just to the first knuckle. She looked for any signs of discomfort on Katie's face, and finding none, pushed the rest of her index finger into her hole. Jess swirled the finger around, stretching as best she could. Katie made a small noise, gripping hard onto the sofa cushion.

"I-I think another will be okay." Katie said in a small voice.

Withdrawing her index finger, Jess slicked up her middle finger, before pushing both into her tight hole. Katie keened at the new stretch. She curled the fingers, searching...

"OH!" Katie cried as she hit that sensitive spot.

Jess started a steady rhythm, thrusting her fingers in and out of her hole. She pressed her lips to the other girl's, swallowing her gasps.

Then, Katie pulled back. "Could you - do you think you could kiss my...my kitty? Like before." She said, nervously.

"Of course, honey." Jess said, pecking Katie on the lips once before moving to settle between her legs.

Still keeping a steady rhythm with her fingers, massaging the girl's g-spot, she licked around her clit before taking it in her mouth and sucking.

Katie began to thrash wildly on the sofa. "Oh, oh - Oh my god." It only took a few more licks to the side of her clit, and she was coming, her thighs shaking. Jess continued pumping her fingers against her g-spot until Katie squirted all over Jess' face and the sofa, crying out as it became too sensitive.

"Did you squirt for me, baby?" Jess cooed.

Katie blushed. "Sorry."

"No, don't ever apologise. So hot getting to make you come."

"But you're all messy." Katie said.

"Mmmm, I don't mind." Jess said. "But I think this sofa has seen enough action for one day. Shall we go to your bedroom? Then we can play more if you like." Katie nodded eagerly.

Once in Katie's room, Jess stripped off, joining the other girl on the bed. Jess hoped this wasn't too much for her. She didn't want to assume that because Katie had enjoyed being touched that she would want to reciprocate, or to go further. But Katie's eyes were wide as she took in Jess' naked form. Her eyes scanned down to the neat patch of hair sitting above her pussy, and she bit her lip.

"Can I -"

"You can touch it if you'd like." Jess said. "Here I'll show you."

Jess grabbed her hand, guiding it down to her pussy.

"This little bit sticking out is called the clitoris. It feels really good when you touch it. Like this." Jess said, guiding her fingers to rub over and around her clit. "Now you try."

Katie rubbed lightly at first, unsure. Then harder. Bolstered by Jess' gasps, she sped up, rubbing fast and hard over her clit.

"Oh, good girl. Just like that." Jess moaned, rocking her hips up to meet her fingers.

It was embarrassing how quickly the heat was building, how close she was getting. She had been worked up for so long.

Katie continued rubbing, leaning down to kiss over Jess' nipple. And with that, she was coming. Moaning loudly as Katie continued to rub her through it.

Eventually, it became too sensitive and she moved Katie's hand away.

"Thank you." Jess said, breathlessly.

"You're welcome." Katie smiled.

They lay there in silence for a few moments, but before long Katie started fidgeting.

"My kitty feels funny again." She whined.

Jessica chuckled. "Come and sit up here." She said, motioning for her to sit on her chest.

"But I'll get you wet."

"That's really not a problem. Trust me." Jess chuckled.

Katie's pussy was warm on her chest where she straddled her. Jess rubbed her thighs soothingly.

"Up here, over my face." Jess said.

Katie burst out giggling. "On your face? Is this another game?" She asked.

"Uh huh." Jess said. "You're going to sit on my face so I can lick your pussy." Katie blushed at the word.

"Oh-okay." Katie said, unsure. She climbed up until she was over Jess' face, her thighs on the mattress either side of her head. Jess guided her hips down so her pussy was over her mouth. Jess moaned against it, completely enthralled with the smell, taste, and feel of Katie's pussy.

"Mmmmm." Katie sighed.

As Jess licked and sucked at her clit, Katie started gyrating her hips to get her tongue exactly where she wanted it.

"That's it. Just use my tongue, do what feels good." Jess said, and she flattened her tongue over her clit. Katie started grinding her clit over the flat of her tongue, her hips rocking down onto her face.

"Jess, Jess - Oh, oh, oh-" Katie gasped. This was the hottest thing ever - Katie fucking her face, her juices dripping all over her chin and nose. She felt that heat building again in her abdomen, her pussy getting wetter.

Jess pushed Katie's pussy off her face to speak, and the girl made a sound in protest.

"Sorry baby." Jess soothed. I was just thinking that if you turned around, you might be able to touch my pussy like before. Then we can both touch at the same time."

"Yeah!" Katie said eagerly, and turned around, settling her hips back down over Jess' face. Katie began rubbing her fingers over her clit immediately, and Jess sighed at the touch on her sensitive pussy. She got back to work on Katie's pussy, licking a stripe all the way from her hole up to her clit.

Then Jess almost came right then and there because Katie was leaning forward and, oh my god, licking tentatively around her clit.

"I love that, I love that. Oh, good girl." With the encouragement, Katie began licking harder, faster. A warm, wet pressure on her sensitive clit.

"God." Jess moaned.

"Is this okay?" Katie asked, and Jess shivered at the vibrations her voice made on her clit.

"More than okay. It's perfect." Jess said.

Jess returned to licking at Katie's pussy, now with less coordination thanks to the distraction of the other girl's mouth on her pussy. Jess circled her hole before thrusting in, fucking her with her tongue. Katie moaned, the vibrations going straight through her clit.

Jess could tell that Katie was getting close because her movements were less controlled, her breathing more laboured. Jess moved her mouth back up to her clit, sealing her mouth around it and licking steadily to the underside. With a moan, Katie was coming, rocking her hips back on Jess' tongue as she worked her through it.

Jess reached her hand between their bodies to rub against her clit. With the other girl still moaning above her, it didn't take long for Jess to come.

After Katie had come down, she climbed off Jess, settling beside her with her head resting on her chest.

"Mmmm, thank you." Katie said, sleepily.

"Did you like it?" Jess asked

"Best. Game. Ever."

Jess laughed. "Let's get cleaned up."

After showering, the two girls got into bed, cuddling close.

"You can't tell Daddy about our game, okay?" Jess said. "It has to just be between the two of us."

"I won't tell him." Katie said.

"It's not because it's bad. Your Daddy is uncomfortable with the thought of you becoming an adult, that's all. It doesn't mean it's wrong, or dirty or anything like that."

Katie nodded, and Jess kissed her softly on the cheek. "Good girl."

"Maybe next time Daddy goes away, I could bring some of my toys over." Jess suggested.

"Toys?" Katie said, scrunching her face up.

"Special toys." Jess explained. "For playing with when you have sex."

Katie's eyes widened. "Ohhhh. Yes please."

Jessica chuckled. "We'll see. Time for sleep now." Jess kissed Katie tenderly on the forehead, pulling the sheet over to cover them.

"Good night, Jess."

"Night, Kay."
Reply to this topic