Kelli, Mukimi & The Lakehouse

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
It had been a few months since I had dropped Kelli back off at her place after that unforgettable trip to the beach. My folks had invited both of us down for the weekend. Kelli was a small Asian American woman and a long time family friend. As it turned out she was also quite lonely. We hooked up several times over that weekend. But there was far more to her than just great sex. Much of her personal life was a mystery. No one knew quite what her job was, her relationship status or what was on the small laptop she carried with her at all times. She told me "network security," her career, could mean a number of things but did not elaborate beyond that. She joked with both my family and I about her "girlfriend" but none of us knew for sure what was up. There were no known men in her life for as long as we had known her. If there was, she never mentioned them. Kelli had known my parents before I was born and none of us cared about her inner most personal life. We loved her for her gentleness, adventurousness and intelligence. She joined our family on countless trips over the years. I was not completely surprised when she called. I answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mark, it's Kelli!"

"Hey! Are you home?"

"Yeah, got in a few days ago."

"How was Paris?"

"Oh, the usual but good. I was calling to see if you wanted to take a trip with me?"

"Sure! Where?" I was out of school for the summer and would follow Kelli anywhere.

"My friend, Mukimi, has invited me to her lake house for a long weekend. There is no public transport there and I don't want to uber that far out in the middle of nowhere. I asked if I could bring a friend and she agreed. I hope that friend is you."

"Yeah, I'm in. When?"

"I can come to your place next Thursday. We leave Friday to go to Mukimi's. She will take us to her lake house. Come back Monday or Tuesday."

A woman more than twenty years my senior coming to see me could invite unwanted attention. Thank goodness I owned my own place and this time of year there was hardly anyone around. I outgrew roommate drama really fast in my freshman year. I worked my way through college doing both legal and sorta legal jobs. Bouncing, booking and knowing how to use a pool cue paid better than waiting tables or landscaping. For a college kid, I was always flush with cash. I kept that on the down low for the most part. I kept an expensive apartment on the edge of town. I valued my privacy.

Kelli did not own a car or drive. We arranged to meet at a train station an hour or so away from my little college town. For just two people, my little Prius would do fine. I hated having to wait around on rides. I had done that in high school before I got a car. There was no way I'd have Kelly waiting around on me. I got there a full half hour early. Fortunately, her train was on time. There was not that many people getting off and it took little time to find her. She was wearing a cute straw sun hat, pink blouse and white pants. Like me, she traveled light with only one bag in one hand and her big purse in the other. We did a quick lean in hug for hello and I took her bag to my car. There, I gave her a water and asked if she was hungry.

"No, I'm okay for now. How about you?"

"I can wait until we get back to my town."

The drive home was uneventful with conversation about my parents, studies and inside jokes that can only come from knowing someone years and years. There was nothing about her or what happened the last time we were together. Her constant touching of my shoulder, arm and leg told me she had not forgotten. I showed her around my apartment and she left her bag in my bedroom, the only bedroom. I always kept it clean. Growing up with a strict but fair policeman dad will do that to a person. I realized this was the first time Kelli had been here. I wanted her to feel safe and at home. I knew she liked to walk and explore so I suggested we walk around town and get dinner.

I showed her around campus and took her to my favorite Mexican restaurant. We returned to my apartment and she asked to use the shower.

"Yeah, sure," I answered from my seat on the couch.

Kelli came into the living room and put some jazz on the stereo.

"I'm hoping you will join me," she said slowly unbuttoning her shirt.

I looked on as she slid out of it letting it fall to the floor. Her skin was almost as white as her bra. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, turned around and slowly pulled them down over her ass. She casually stepped out of them and faced me in her bra and panties.

"Join me?"

I sat up and pulled off my shirt. "Your turn!"

She leaned down and undid her bra letting it too fall to the floor, her small perky boobs exposed.

"Shorts? She asked.

I stood undid my shorts and slid them along with my underwear off my feet.

Kelli smiled, turned her back to me and slowly eased her panties down to the floor. She turned back to face me. My eyes drank in the view; her pretty face, Perky breasts with full reddish nipples and a very hairy, black bush. Just looking at her was enough to give me a good strong erection.

'Take my hand," she said.

Kelli led me down the hall into the bathroom. The steaming hot water ran over us as we hugged and felt each other all over. I pushed my tongue into her mouth as she stroked my member. Suddenly, she pulled away from our kissing and knelt down and took my erection into her mouth. She sucked me slowly and lovingly looking up into my eyes. I moaned with delight my eyes now locked with hers.

"I'm gonna cum!" I managed to say between gasps.

She answered by going faster and faster never looking away. I came hard into her mouth and it was all I could do to keep standing. She took every last drop and stood embracing me tightly.

"Soap time," she said.

We took our time lathering each other up with our hands smiling and giggling the whole time. After a leisurely rinse, Kelli led me into the bedroom and we toweled each other off. She sat on the side of the bed on her knees as I licked and sucked her titties.

"I want you to fuck me!" Kelli said lying down on her back and spreading her legs wide. By now I was hard again and ready to go. I pulled her hips to the edge of the bed and eased into her looking into her eyes. I worked in and out taking my time bringing her up slowly. She moaned slowly as I kept going at a slow pace. I pulled out.

"Turn over on your knees," I said.

I rubbed my cock between her smooth ass cheeks a few times before getting lower and re-entering her pussy hard and fast from behind. She started shrieking with delight and I was grunting from the effort. There were no parents a room down the hall to worry about waking up like there was the last time we were together. Finally, we both came hard and I collapsed next to her on the bed. I knew I was done for now.

"We'll both sleep well," she whispered.

With that, we got under my sheets and thin blanket. I was not that big a ladies man at the time and it felt so good sharing my bed with Kelli. The walking, good meal and steamy sex had insured a good nights sleep. The next morning, I awoke alone to a silent apartment.

I threw on my shorts and a t-shirt and made my way to the kitchen. I should have known. There was Kelli in her red, silk robe staring into her computer, a cup of coffee off to the side.

"Good morning," I said.

"Oh hi, Mark! I hope I did not wake you!"

"No, I woke up on my own."

She shut down the laptop and poured me a cup of coffee.

"You keep working, I'll make breakfast," I said.

"I can help."

"Nah, kitchen's too small."

I set about making bacon and eggs. She did not fire the computer back up, instead she returned to my room and dressed. We had both packed already so we were able to leave shortly after we ate. It was about a three-hour drive to Mukimi's house and another long drive to the lake. Kelli was not sure how far.

"So tell me about Mukimi," I said.

"Mukimi Russo. She's half Italian half Dinka-"

"Dinka?"

"They are a tribe in South Sudan noted for their height and athletic bodies."

"Okay."

"Anyway her father was an adventurer who later became the head of a multinational conglomeration involved in everything from energy to finance to IT to medicine. They just kept buying more and more companies."

"Her mom?"

"Highly successful in her own right. She has opened schools for girls all across Africa. Even founded a few universities. A very bright woman!"

"What does Mukimi do?"

"School ****istrator of course! Like you, she's off for the summer. Just not as long as the students."

What Kelli neglected to tell me was her house was a massive three story mansion complete with it's own private airport. It was in the middle of nowhere. The Russo's had won the game of capitalism by a long shot. They were one of those families at the top who avoided the spotlight. I remembered what Dad had taught me, act like you been there before. I had been around wealthy people but nothing like this. We drove down the mile and a half driveway. Mukimi was unmistakable standing next to an old Jeep Cherokee that looked brand new with a beautiful wood powerboat trailered behind it. We parked, got out and I watched the old friends hug and kiss their hellos. Mukimi literally picked Kelli up and they spun around hugging and kissing.

I held out my hand and introduced myself, "Mark Jafari.

"Hello Mark! Mukimi Russo. I am so happy to meet you!"

Her voice had a strong English accent. She took my hand and pulled me into a massive, tight hug like we had known each other for years. She was a little taller than me with clear dark brown skin. Her body was powerfully built and I felt her large breasts pushing into my chest through her red polo shirt. She kissed me warmly on both cheeks.

"No hurry. You must be hungry. Come in! I made us a shrimp salad for lunch."

We followed her inside to a large dining room. Mukimi proceeded to serve us herself. She was very rich but did not have everyone must serve me first, kind of attitude. It had not been ten minutes and I liked her already. Her personality was warm and friendly. All through lunch and they both made me feel a natural part of the conversation despite a considerable age difference. Mukimi cleared the table and took care of the few dishes after we were done refusing our offers to help.

"No, this is my kitchen!" She said playfully. "Wait here. Let me get my things."

With that she disappeared. I was thinking this might be awhile. I was wrong. In a few minutes she was back with a small travel bag and a big pocketbook.

"Let's go!" She said leading us back outside. "My truck is unlocked. Toss your things in the back. I need to secure the house."

I took that to mean more than just locking the front and back door. I got Kelli's bag and mine and put them in the old SUV. I sat in the back seat behind Kelli ready to relax after my long drive. Mukimi knew how to handle the Cherokee and the boat. We pressed on for most of the hot afternoon unhurried stopping here and there for window shopping, gas, snacks and pee breaks. The trucks cold AC cooled us off fast each time. Near the lake, we stopped at a nice grocery store and made quite a haul for the weekend ahead. We turned off onto a well-kept dirt road leading through marshy woods. A large sign read Russo Retreat. A mile or so later we came to a remote operated gate. Mukimi fished the remote out of her purse and opened it. She stopped to be sure it closed behind us.

"This is like a big summer camp for adults. My father uses it for business. I use it for meetings and troubled youth. We teach them life skills, teamwork and peaceful conflict resolution. Both the kids and the adults! No one is here now."

We came to a boat ramp and Mukimi backed the boat in. Kelli and I got it tied to the dock and loaded all of our bags along with the groceries and a cooler Mukimi had in the Cherokee. This late in the afternoon, it was still hot and very humid.

"I'll go park the truck. There are drinks in the cooler. I'll just be a few minutes."

Kelli took off her shirt revealing a Miami blue bikini top. I took my shirt off too and we decided to wait in the boat after pulling a couple of waters from the cooler. Mukimi came back almost at a jog, her polo unable to contain her bobbing boobs.

"You are naughty!" she said seeing us. Not to be out done, she quickly flashed us; lifting up her top revealing fleshy, smooth bra covered breasts with a little areola peaking out. She looked at us both laughing. This is going to be quite a weekend, I thought.

"Not yet you two. Let's go to the house."

Mukimi got in the boat and quickly got us out on the lake. It was huge! She took us slowly through a very narrow channel connected to another large lake. We rode into a wide finger section with a tree-covered island in the middle. Closing in a boathouse with a dock came into view. We did not see the house until we were almost at the dock. It was a large two level log cabin with a screened in front porch.

Once the boat was secured we took our bags and groceries up to the house. Mukimi got the doors open; first the screen and then the main door. Inside, the place was mostly one large open room. There was a massive stereo system on one wall and I did not see a TV. The kitchen and dinning area was opposite where we came in. We followed Mukimi to the kitchen and got everything put away.

"Now for the best room!" Mukimi said.

Mukimi took us up the staircase near the front door. We passed by several bedrooms before Mukimi opened a door. Inside was he largest bed I had ever seen. The bed alone took up most of the room! It was covered in yellow satin sheets, pillows of every shape and size and all different types of blankets. On one side there was a massive walk in shower and a few dressers on the other. Mukimi turned on the ceiling fan light overhead. A large window faced the lake. It was a perfect room for a mom and dad with a bunch of little kids to all stay together or a platoon of adults bent on doing adult things.

"Let's go for a swim!" Kelli said

"I'm not sure I brought a swimsuit," I said.

"It is optional, not required," Mukimi said giggling.

The two women grabbed a few towels and made their way back to the dock with me in tow.

On the dock, Mukimi announced, "I'll go first!"

She quickly kicked off her sandals, dropped her shorts and panties, kicking them to the side. Then she peeled off the polo, undid and removed her bra and tossing them all onto a little pile. Now naked, she quickly dove in off the end of the dock.

"Right behind you!" Kelli shouted.

Kelli quickly completely stripped and also dove in. Soon both women were calling me from the cool, clear water. It felt like were the only people on Earth. I faced the two beautiful women, took off my shoes and socks. They were cheering me on. I slowly pulled off my shorts and underwear showing my all too white ass and flaccid dong. They cheered more as I too dove in. We swam and splashed around like a trio of kids for around a half hour or so. Kelli climbed up onto the dock first and got a towel. She wrapped it around her body. Mukimi got out next and I followed her. She had a perfect, large, firm, round butt. She turned around to give me a hand up and I saw a neat rectangle of dark pubic hair going down and around her lips. Her areolas and nipples were huge and dark. Had Kelli not been there I may have tried to fuck her right then. Instead, I followed their lead of toweling off and getting dressed. We returned to the house and I looked back up the stairs as we were going in.

Mukimi read my mind, "We will be back there soon, Mark. Let's go get something to eat." I loved her pretty accent.

With that, we headed to the kitchen area. Mukimi grilled tuna steaks as I took on the role of bartender. We drank, snacked, ate a great dinner and talked into the night. It was an amazing evening with Kelli and getting to know Mukimi better. I lived in a different world from them but never felt awkward or left out.

"Let's go to the big bed!" Kelli said rather suddenly.

"Let's go!" Mukimbi said.

"I'm with you two!" I added.

The two women dashed upstairs ahead of me. I was not that far behind but by the time I got there, they were already naked, in the shower and making out. I did not wait for an invitation. I quickly stripped down and joined them. Thankfully, they welcomed me into a warm wet embrace. We took turns, tonguing, squeezing and fondling. They took turns massaging my cock. I loved sucking Mukimi's big nipples. It was she that suggested we move to the bed.

Mukimi laid down on her back and spread her long legs. Kelli climbed on the bed and straddled Mikimi's face looking at me. I eased myself into Mukimi's hotbox and played with her big, fleshy tits. Kelly leaned in and we started tonguing. Mukimi worked her from below causing her to cum hard. The room filled with the smell and sounds of group sex. I started pounding Mukimi faster and faster giving her multiple screaming orgasms. I came all over her pubes and belly. I got on the bed. We were all sweaty and still breathing hard. I watched the two women kissing and fingering each other tenderly. I did not take long to get hard again.

"I want to fuck you too, Kelli," I said.

Kelli sat up on her knees. "Move further up the bed Mukimi. I want to eat you while Mark fucks me."

Mukimi smiled and moved further up the bed with her elbows. Kelli turned her ass towards me and started eating her friend. I got behind and eased into her. She too, felt wonderful inside. I built up speed faster this time and it did not take long for me to explode deep inside her. Mukimi screamed arching her back forcing herself harder into Kelli's face. Spent for the moment, I leaned down and started rimming Kelli who loved the sensation of my tongue working her asshole. I gently lifted her a little and worked her pussy and swollen clit for good measure as she pushed harder into my face. Soon she came again and I could feel and taste her juices on my mouth, face and tongue. We fell into a human pile covered in each others' sweat and cum. Mukimi got up and got a few towels after we had relaxed a little while. Kelli turned off the light. With little talking we crawled under the blankets, Mukimi on my left and Kelli on my right.

-Thanks for reading! Part II soon...
Reply to this topic