The Roomie and the Dealer

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
"Well, you're early," I heard as the door was opened by a leggy, bouncy redhead in pink panties and a cropped Rolling Stones tank top. It showed plenty of lovely cleavage, and a bit of sideboob.

"Oh shit! Brian!" She jumped back, her pretty smile turning into a surprised look. She sort of covered up with one hand, but not really. "Sorry, I was expecting someone else."

"My bad, Ariel," I said to my girlfriend's roommate. "I probably should've called first. Is Kelli here?"

"No, she's not back yet."

"Oh, okay." I couldn't help frowning. "I thought she'd be here by now."

"Maybe she hit traffic," Ariel said with a shrug that made her boobs bounce nicely. I looked, she busted me and gave me a little smirk. I blushed and looked away.

"Well, I'll try back later." I started to turn away but she put her hand on my arm to stop me. Jesus, she was halfway out in the hall, dressed like that. My cock stirred slightly.

"It's okay," she said. "Come on in. Maybe you can give her a call, see how close she is."

She turned and I followed her into the apartment. She was wearing a thong and her ass was gorgeous. She glanced back over her shoulder and this time I managed not to get caught staring. Her sweet, pretty smile was back. Not for the first time, I wondered what would have happened if I'd met her first instead of Kelli.

"Have a seat," she said. "You want something to drink?"

"No, but thanks."

"You sure? I was gonna make myself some tea."

"Actually...yeah, tea sounds nice."

I was distracted by Ariel bustling around the kitchen, but then I remembered I needed to call my girlfriend.

"Hi there, you've reached Kelli..." Straight to voicemail.

"Shit," I growled.

"What's wrong, babe?" asked Ariel. I was a little surprised at the concerned look on her face.

"Nothing," I told her, but I had a feeling that wasn't true.

//////////

She should've been home a couple of hours ago. She'd driven back to her hometown for the weekend, something that was becoming a frequent occurrence. She said it was because she missed her parents, but really it was so she could party with her old friends from high school. I guess I could have gone with her, but I tried that once, and it didn't go so well. Her parents weren't crazy about me and I wasn't crazy about her friends. So, I just gave her space and she went back home maybe one weekend out of four or five. But now, six months into the relationship, she'd gone home the last three in a row.

That in itself wasn't the big problem. We could've talked through it. The problem started after she returned from the first of those three weekends.

"Did you hang out with your friends?" I had asked.

"Yeah, we went out Friday and Saturday night."

"Who'd you see?" I wasn't being nosy, I was just trying to act interested. I'd met a few of her old gang the one weekend I went home with her.

"A few people you know. Martina, Cindy, Josh. Some others...Dori, Carter..."

My ears perked up at Carter. Her big high school flame was named Carter. When we first started dating, she talked about him until it got annoying. I thought she said he moved out of town but maybe he was back. Or maybe this was a different Carter?

Well...how many people do you know named Carter?

I decided not to say anything. Even if it was the same guy, maybe he was just in town for a visit. It was just a bunch of friends hanging out anyway, what's the big deal.

But then she decided to go home the next weekend. Yeah, it bothered me. And it bothered me that I was being a jealous freak. Let it go, I decided.

When she got back, everything seemed fine. I felt relieved, and I felt good about not asking her about it.

Until mid-week, when I met her for dinner. She was already sitting at the table when I arrived. She was talking on her phone. As I got closer, I could see her face light up in a big smile...but not because of me. She hadn't seen me yet. There was a high-pitched giggle...the same one she did when we were in bed.

"Okay baby, see you-" I thought I heard, and then she spotted me. For an instant, I thought I caught a startled, guilty look as she disconnected. But she recovered so quickly I thought I must have imagined the whole thing.

"Hi baby!" She was up out of her chair, giving me a big warm hug, and everything seemed okay.

Friday morning she texted me and said she was going home for the weekend.

//////////

As Ariel continued to work on the tea, my phone buzzed with a text. It was from Kelli.

-Hey babe i got tomorrow off so i'm stayin another night...dont text, phone about to die muah

Anger boiled up because she was blowing me off, and jealousy lurked close behind because this didn't feel right. Frustration tried to shoulder its way to the front, because this was the time I was finally going to confront her and ask what the hell was going on.

"Fuck!" I snapped. Ariel was staring at me, again with that worried look.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I sighed.

"Meh," I said, trying to force a smile. "Kelli's staying another night. No big deal, sorry." Suddenly Ariel looked even more worried. She bit her lip and looked away.

Okay, this was getting too weird. Ariel knew something, and she had a lousy poker face. I was trying to decide whether to say something, when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, sweetie, can you get that?" Ariel was still in the kitchen, loading up a tray with a teapot and some cups.

"Uh..." I hesitated. Sexy Ariel in undies, expecting someone else when I showed up, and now someone at the door...I wasn't sure if Ariel currently had a boyfriend, but I had a sudden vision of some angry gorilla ready ready to pound on my face.

"It's Genevieve," said Ariel, perhaps reading my reluctance. Aha, Dealer Gen. I hadn't met her, but had heard of her. Ariel and Kelli were fairly serious stoners, so her name came up from time to time.

Genevieve was medium height and pleasantly curvy. She wore an eclectic combo of sneakers, big round shades, flirty pink sundress and cream-colored panama hat. She had a big clunky purse over one bare, lightly tanned shoulder. Her features and mini-dreads read mixed girl.

I smiled. She didn't. Without seeming to move a muscle, she somehow got her shades to move down her nose, and she regarded me with hard, cold, pale blue eyes.

"Uh...hi...I'm Brian," I stuttered.

"Well congratufuckinglations on that," she said, still looking like she was thinking about shanking me.

"Gen baby, come in!" said Ariel. "We were just sitting down for tea. This is Brian."

"Yeah, we met." Gen continued to stare me down for another heartbeat. Then her eyes flicked behind me to Ariel, widened, and did a full up-down scan of the readhead's lightly clothed body. Eyes back on mine, and a twitchy little smirk.

"You DOG," she whispered.

"No, it's not-" Gen didn't wait for my explanation, just shouldered past me into the room.

"Well you look like a snack," Gen said in her surprisingly husky voice. Ariel set the tray down and stepped forward into Gen's arms. They seemed to hold the embrace for an extra couple of seconds, as Gen's fingertips brushed Ariel's bare hips and lingered on the waistband of her thong.

I felt a surge of warmth in my gut and my cocked stirred when it dawned on me that Ariel was wearing that sexy little outfit...for Genevieve. Were they...? Was she...? No...surely Kelli would have mentioned it if she had a lesbian roommate. Maybe Ariel was just angling for a discount on Gen's merchandise.

"Nice eye candy." Gen nodded at me.

"Oh, he's-"

Kelli's boyfriend, she was about to say.

"I don't give a fuck who he is. You vouch for him?" Gen's voice suddenly had steel in it, and the air in the room went cold and hard like those pale blue eyes.

"Yeah, he's cool," said Ariel, her voice quiet and serious now. Gen gave us a funny little crooked smile, and the tension eased.

"Well okay then," she said. "Take a seat, big fella. Me and Ari got some bidness."

Ariel poured tea for everyone and then sat beside me on the small sofa. Her bare thigh rested against my leg. Gen dug a small box out of her purse, I guess a miniature makeup case. She fiddled with a combination dial and popped it open. There were three little plastic cylinders of the type that any pothead would instantly recognize. She withdrew two, then locked up the case and put it away. She opened one of the containers and held it under Ariel's nose.

"Mmmm...nice," breathed Ariel.

"Yeah, I upgraded you because you're hot," said Gen. Ariel responded with a flirty giggle.

"One hundred," said Gen, a hint of steel back in her voice. Ariel got a nervous look; Definitely not a good poker face.

"Um...oh yeah...let me ummm..."

Ariel went into her bedroom. She left the door open, and I couldn't stop myself from watching as she bent over and spent a long time fumbling in her purse.

"Fucking A," said Gen. She was leaning out of her chair for a better look. "That's top shelf right there."

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Am I gonna have to fight you for that?" she asked.

"HUH?"

"Jesus, your face," she chortled. "Relax, lover boy. I'll stop by later for sloppy seconds."

"What! No, it's not...oh fuck never mind." Gen just laughed.

"Uh, hey," said Ariel as she returned. It looked like she had a single bill in her hand, and it didn't look like a Benjamin.

"Problem, sweetie?" asked Gen.

"Well, I thought Kelli was gonna be here, but she's not coming until tomorrow, right Brian? Brian knows, and she was supposed to have the money and I just had to pay the rent and I don't get paid till next week and-" she stopped rambling when Gen held up her palm. Gen did not look happy.

"How much you got?"

"Uhhhh...like...twenty?"

Gen gave an exasperated sigh, put the two containers and got up to leave.

"I put myself out for you. I fronted this, and I owe people too."

"Gen, wait!"

"We're gonna have another conversation about this." Her voice was an ominous growl.

"Gen, wait! I can pay you tomorrow."

"I aint running a bank, sweetheart."

"Or we could..." she trailed off. Gen stopped. They locked eyes. Then they both looked at me.

Okay, I got the hint. This was going to be a barter transaction, not cash. Not my problem, just get up and go. Except...I liked Ariel, and I felt uncomfortable thinking of her prostituting herself over a drug deal. For that matter, I didn't know Genevieve, but she was kinda scary, and maybe she had something in mind for Ariel that was worse than an evening of Sapphic delights.

And even though this was in no way my fault, I felt somehow connected to the whole thing, since it was my girlfriend that left Ariel in this bind.

"I got it," I said.

"You got what?" snapped Gen. She glared at me, her eyes yelling get the fuck outa here.

"The money. I got it. Plus a little extra for your trouble." The stare stayed locked on me for another moment, and suddenly she smiled.

"Well now, aren't you an awesome boyfriend," she chuckled.

"Brian, you don't have to-" Ariel began.

"Yeah, he kinda does," said Gen, but her tone was slightly gentler.

Genevieve dug the two vials out of her purse and put them back on the table. I counted $120 out of my wallet, then added another twenty just to be safe. She gave me a surprisingly sweet smile and actually a little peck on the cheek.

"Thanks, eye candy," she said. Her eyes raked me head to toe. "It's always a pleasure doing business with a gentleman." Her sudden flirtiness brought some heat to my face. She noticed, batted her eyelashes theatrically and giggled.

"Keep an eye on him," she told Ariel as she headed the door. "Or I'm gonna steal him."

Her thick little ass was doing amazing things to that pink dress as it started wiggling its way out of my life forever. Except...

"Yo Gen," I said. "You wanna get high?"

The shades dropped, she regarded me with those hard eyes again. They softened when that quirky smile returned.

"Dahlin'," she Scarlet O'Hara'ed, "Ah thought you'd nevah ask."

//////////

As the Professional in the group, Genevieve took charge of the combustibles. She broke down the weed and slit open a Swisher's with fine-tuned precision. I sipped my tea and watched. Her competence was pretty damn hot.

Ariel put on some music and sat next to me on the couch. She looked up at me with this big happy smile and the most adorable blush you could imagine. She mouthed "thank you" and I felt like I'd just slayed a dragon for her. I caught Gen looking at us and rolling her eyes. At some point I was going to have to correct her mistaken impression that Ariel was my girlfriend.

"So," said Gen with a leer, "Kelli's not back from her little, ah, rendezvous yet, huh?"

What the-

I'd been floating on a warm, fluffy cloud of fun, hanging out with two hot girls, but suddenly a cold trickle of ice water chilled my buzz. Ariel had a horrified look on her face and was shaking her head, trying to get Gen's attention. Gen was at a critical stage of the production process so her eyes were riveted to the weed.

"Gettin a little extra sumthin sumthin, heh heh," she mumbled.

What the-

"Ahem," Ariel coughed. Gen still didn't look up.

"I been to that place they're stayin," Gen said. "Really nice. Right on the beach."

What the-

Kelli's hometown was nowhere near the beach. It was in the opposite direction.

"Ummm, Gen?" Ariel said. She looked like she was about to have a stroke.

"Well, you have that Kelli girl call me," said Gen. "I wanna hear all the dirty details."

What the-

"What the FUCK!" I snapped, rising angrily to my feet.

Ariel went full-on Captain Picard facepalm. Gen kept looking back and forth at us, completely confused.

"What did I say?" she asked. "Did I say something?"

"He's Kelli's boyfriend," said Ariel.

"Her boyfriend?" Gen looked even more confused, then realization dawned on her face.

"Oh, you mean the one from here," she said.

"HOW MANY FUCKING BOYFRIENDS DOES SHE FUCKING HAVE?" I shouted.

I paced. I clenched and unclenched my fists. I took deep breaths. I tried to get the rage to cool down to smoldering anger. I looked up, and both girls were staring at me. I'm a pretty big guy, and I must have been visibly pulsing with rage. Genevieve, for the first time since I'd seen her, looked scared instead of scary. Ariel had maybe-I-should-call-the-cops on her face, probably thinking I was gonna trash the place.

I stopped pacing. I took several deep breaths. I counted to ten. I told myself she wasn't worth all this. I opened my eyes; the girls were still staring at me, but they didn't look so scared.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry I yelled. I better go."

"Brian, wait!" Ariel moved to cut me off on the way to the door. She misjudged my speed and cut it too close. I couldn't stop in time, so I ran into her. Not too hard, but not gentle. Her boobs compressed against my chest, her hip made contact with my cock and hit my thigh pretty hard. She bounced away, off balance but not quite falling down. She grabbed by upper arm to steady herself and pulled toward me. Instinctively, I tried to catch her, my palm catching the smooth skin of her lower back and pulling her in. Her boobs pressed into my chest again, her thigh was between my legs and my three-quarters hard cock settled into bare firm tummy. My hand was still on her back, her arm had gone behind my neck, and we stared into each other's eyes, breathing hard, lips just inches apart.

"Fucking Ginger Rodgers and Fred Astaire," said Genevieve, masterfully shattering the mood.

We both looked away and broke the embrace, but she grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the couch.

"Sit," she said. "We need to talk."

"Okay." I sat, and she was next to me again, leaning into me a little, still holding my hand.

"Dude," said Gen. "Brian. I'm really sorry. I had no idea. I thought you and Ariel were-"

"No," we said simultaneously.

"Anyway, if Airhead Ariel had clued me in-"

"Hey!"

"It's okay," I said to Gen. I heard a sob from Ariel and turned her way just as she threw her arms around me and pushed her tear-streaked face into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything," she said. "I didn't know what to do. I felt terrible for you, but I didn't think it was my place."

"Shhh, it's okay." I held her close and let her cry. I tried not to notice how wonderful her body felt in my arms.

"Not your fault," said Gen, moving closer and rubbing her hack. "Kelli's the one that put you in this position. This is on her." For a stone cold criminal, Gen was surprisingly sensitive and sweet. She knelt on the floor next to the sofa. Her dress rode up as she did, and, utterly inappropriate to the situation, I caught a flash of black panties between her legs.

Ariel pulled herself together, leaning back away from me and wiping her eyes. Gen went back to her seat.

"Two months," said Ariel.

"Huh?"

"You're going to ask how long she's been...seeing him. Two months."

Fucking hell. That seemed like a long time. Well, looking on the bright side, it was less than half the time Kelli and I had been together.

"Two months ago...Memorial Day weekend...she went home to see her parents, nothing unusual. She didn't know he'd moved back home, she hadn't been in touch with him in awhile, but there he was. They ended up hooking up. She came home all broken up about it."

"Yeah, I remember, things were strange when she got back," I said.

"She wasn't sure what to do. I told her she should talk to you about it."

"She did tell her that," said Gen. "I was here, they were talking about it."

"Anyway, she decided not to tell you. But she said she wasn't gonna back home for awhile, and she wouldn't return Carter's calls. But then a few weeks later she had to go home, her parents needed her for something. She said she was gonna stay away from Carter, but they hooked up again."

"And then she started going back more often," I said.

"Yeah. Each time, less guilt after. The last few times, she wasn't even telling her parents she was coming home, she was just shacking up at his place. And this weekend, they just went to this fancy beach resort."

"It's an awesome place," said Genevieve. "These secluded balconies, it feels like you're doing it out in the sand and the waves..."

"Not helping," said Ariel.

"Oh right, sorry."

"Things really changed over the last three weeks," Ariel continued. "She's on the phone with Carter all the time, she gets annoyed when you call. I told her she should be honest with you, and she got all mad and we had a fight. She's barely talking to me. She didn't pay the rent yet this month, which is why I'm short, Gen. I kinda think she's planning to just move out at the end of the month, stiff me on the rent and run home to Carter without saying anything to Brian."

"What a skank," said Gen.

"And here I am, covering for her...I should have said something, Brian. Why should I protect her?"

"It's okay," I told her again.

"Not really," said Gen. "She fucked you over, Brian. She's getting ready to fuck Ariel over. And she didn't directly fuck me over, but this woulda been an issue for me. I'm kinda tight on cash too, my lease is up this month and I gotta find a new place."

"Me too," said Ariel. "Unless I can find a new room-hey!"

"Hey!" said Gen a split second later. They grinned at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Ariel.

"Pretty sure I am," answered Gen. "You sure you wanna room with a dealer?"

"There are advantages and disadvantages," said Ariel. "So I guess...fuck yeah!"

"Okay, we'll have a serious talk about this." Oddly, Gen was putting the weed back into the container. Ariel gave her a questioning look.

"You're not gonna get high with us?" she asked.

"Yeah," she said, dialing open her makeup case, "but not with this dogshit you bought." She brought out the third vial, the one Ariel hadn't bought. "This is either a celebration or a commiseration, and either way, this calls for my private stash." She popped it open and held it under my nose. I'm pretty sure I got high just from the smell.

//////////

Gen's stash was strong enough that I didn't remember lying on the floor. We were in our seats, passing the blunt around, and now I was stretched out on the floor, and I really couldn't remember the events in between. My head was in Ariel's lap as her back was against an ottoman. Her fingers were gently playing with me...touching my hair, my shoulder, my chest...tracing my jaw, tickling my nose as she giggled.

Gen was right there on the floor next to us, and I could see up her dress again. She grinned.

"Perv," she said. She held the blunt to my lips as I inhaled. She flicked the end into an ashtray, then brought it back to me again so I could take another

hit. Damn, I could get used to this.

"You're a great guy, Brian," said Ariel. "Don't let this get you down."

"Okay." Right about now, nothing was getting me down.

"I mean it," she said. "You're...special...I always thought so."

"Mmm hmmm."

"Very very special. I always wondered what you saw in her. I always thought you deserve better."

"Oh my," said Gen, winking at me.

"I mean it. You're just this terrific, amazing guy, and she treats you like shit..."

"Down, girl," said Gen.

"...and you deserve to be with some girl who cares about you, who will treat you the way you deserve."

"Oh come on, Ariel," I said. "I'm not that special..."

"You are. I can prove it."

"How you gonna do that?" Gen asked.

Suddenly Ariel was pushing me up out of her lap, trying to get me to sit up. I lost my balance and kind of flopped over.

"Let's get him on the couch, roomie," said Ariel. They each grabbed an arm and tried to pull me up. It wasn't easy, but somehow I got my legs under me and Gen and I ended up sitting on the sofa while Ariel went into her bedroom and closed the door.

I just sat there being stoned for awhile. I'm not sure how long Ariel was gone, because my sense of time was seriously impaired. It might have been a really long time, or not. It kind of seemed like a long time.

I looked over at Gen, who was looking back. The shoes, hat and shades were gone. Her pale blue eyes didn't look so cold now, floating in little oceans of red like that. Her lips were really full and they looked delicious and kissable, so I just kissed her. I loved how her tongue felt in my mouth. She tasted like...well, like really strong weed. I don't know how long we kissed, because, you know, sense of time and all that. I might have just kept kissing her, even when Ariel's door opened, but Gen had the good sense to stop. She looked at Ariel...and gasped.

"Fucking HELL, girl."

"Whu," I inquired, then turned to look. What I saw cut through the weed haze and got my attention.

Ariel was wearing...oil. Nude and shining, neck to toes. Well, not just oil, she also had on nipple clamps, with a little gold chain hanging between them. She turned, bent at the waist a little, and flashed the ruby jeweled butt plug that was inserted in her ass. Well, I'm not sure it was a real ruby, but that didn't seem important.

"I told you I'd prove how special you are," she said. "I'm gonna prove it by showing you how you deserve to be treated."

"Not sure I followed all that," Gen said, "but...fuck yeah!"

"Get him undressed so I don't get oil on his clothes," she commanded Gen, who began to comply eagerly. "Then bring him in here to get his fucking world rocked."

"Nobody asked me," I said, as Gen stripped me, "but for the record, I'm okay with that."

"Can I watch?" Gen asked.

"No," Ariel replied. I almost laughed at how disappointed Gen looked in that moment.

"No?"

"No. You're riding that big cock first."

"Oh." Happy Gen was back. "You sure? What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna ride his face. Kelli says nobody ever ate her pussy like he does."

Flattered as I was, I had to ask...

"Uh...so she's had a lot of guys eat her pussy?"

"No. A lot of girls."

I was starting to realize I really didn't know Kelli as well as I thought.

Naked Gen led naked me over to naked Ariel. Ariel gave me a sexy smile and started to head back into her room. I moved to follow.

Gen stopped us. She grabbed my hand, and hooked a finger under Ariel's nipple clamp chain. Ariel gasped as Gen gave a little tug, and she pulled us away from Ariel's room. Toward Kelli's.

"This fucking skank," explained Gen. "We're gonna fuck her man, and we're gonna do it in her fucking bed."

//////////

Home court advantage: I knew where the condoms were. Right side night table, second drawer down, all the way in the back, behind Kelli's bras.

I lay back in the bed, my cock long and hard and straight enough to put a flag on it. Ariel rolled a condom onto it instead. She took Gen's hand and led her to the bed. She held up my cock as Gen mounted me. I was glad I was stoned out of my mind, because I knew I could make this last for a really long time. Or so I thought...Gen felt so hot and tight and amazing as I entered her and she lowered onto me and I took in the beauty of her amazing breasts...there was a brief moment I felt a surge in my loins and thought I might fire off early. I closed my eyes, and the loss of visual stimulus allowed me to get it back under control.

Gen had both nipples pierced. She had an enormous serpent tattoo that literally snaked around her body twice, with the head rising up between her breasts. When she moved, winding her hips in a twisting, feral motion, it was like that serpent was coming to life. I reached for her boobs, felt them...big, firm, nipples hardening enticingly.

"Nuh uh," Ariel said, taking my hands away. She put them up above my head, then climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. She waved her beautiful pussy in front of me. She was wet, oh so very wet, and opening for me like a flower. Her bush was neatly groomed, but plenty thick to let me know she was a natural redhead. For a heartbeat, I thought about asking her to turn around, so I could see her sexy little butt plug while I ate her, but then Gen's hands grabbed her breasts from behind, and Ariel moaned and lowered herself onto me and it was on.

Ariel held my hands against the headboard, so I was only going to have my cock and mouth to work with. Gen was picking up the pace now, slamming down hard onto my cock. I timed her thrusts and rose to meet her, but she was going faster and harder and I didn't really have to do much, so I decided to focus on Ariel's delicious pussy. We were already past the foreplay stage, so I dug my tongue deep into her, pushing as far in as I could and stiffening my tongue and trying to come as close as I could to fucking her. She ground down hard, but then moved to try to get my mouth onto her clit. I teased her as long as I could, but pinned down as I was, I finally relented and took her pearl into my mouth. I circled my tongue around it, flicked back and forth, moved the hood out of the way and exposed her. Then I sucked her down into my mouth, locking her inside with my lips, and swished the tip of my tongue back and forth over the very tip of her clit rapidly, almost like a windshield wiper on maximum speed. She groaned and shuddered, and Gen suddenly pulled free one of the nipple clamps, then the other.

For a moment, Ariel froze and stopped breathing. Her entire body locked up and she held there like a statue and I nipped her clit with my teeth and Gen pinched down hard on her nipples and Ariel just fucking exploded into an orgasm unlike anything I'd ever seen. She shuddered and thrashed and her thighs clamped hard on my head and for a second I couldn't breathe. Her thighs released, I gasped for air, and nearly inhaled a warm flow of juice that gushed out of her.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed. "I'M COMING I'M COMING I'M OHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!" She bucked and thrashed and screamed. Her nails dug into my wrists, and she bit my lower lip as her mouth devoured mine.

It wasn't until she began coming down that I realized Gen was still pounding my cock with everything she had, groaning and grunting in her strangely deep voice, and then suddenly she tensed up and growled and her pussy clenched hard around my cock.

"GAAAAAAHHH!" she roared, sounding disturbingly but intriguingly masculine.

It took us a little while to get untangled, and then we just lay there for awhile, sweat and oil and cum getting all over Kelli's pretty pink sheets. Yeah...it was pretty nasty. But who the fuck cared.

//////////

We finished another blunt in Kelli's bed. We had an ashtray, but Gen dropped some ash right onto the bedspread.

"Oops," she said.

"Hey, don't start a fire," she said.

"Okay, sorry dad." They both giggled. I smiled. Oh well, not my fucking bed.

Ariel caressed my cock, which was still quite hard.

"Oh my goodness, you didn't cum yet."

"No."

"Kelli said you have stamina." I shivered as she gently squeezed my very full testicles.

"Mine," she purred, giving me a naughty little smile.

"You guys wanna smoke another one?" Gen asked.

"No," said Ariel. "My turn to ride this bad boy. I'm gonna make him cum for me."

"You're gonna love this, baby." Gen would know, she had just finished pounding me mercilessly. "Let me get him ready for you." She dug into Kelli's underwear drawer and fished out another condom. With dexterity similar to her bluntmaking skills, she cleanly rolled it down my cock. Nice and snug, no wrinkles or bulges. Perfect.

"Niiiice," said Ariel.

"Ima grab that blunt," Gen said. "I can't wait to watch this."

Ariel watched her leave, then gave me this funny look. She seemed to reach a decision, then peeled the condom off, stuffing it under the pillow behind my head. She straddled me, pointed my cock and dropped hard. Just like that, I was balls deep and bare inside this delicious, lovely girl. She was tight and warm and amazing, and I could feel every contour, every curve, all of her. There was nothing between us except a micro-thin layer of her liquid. Her eyes were so wide, almost unnaturally so, her sweet lips were open, her face was flushed. She shuddered, her pussy gripped my hard and I felt a warm flood engulf me. I realized she was having a bareback orgasm, cumming all over me, and we hadn't even started yet.

"Oh my god, Ariel-" I'm not sure what I was going to say, maybe that I was falling in love with her, but she put a finger to my lips.

"Shhhh," she whispered. "Our secret."

"Showtime," Gen giggled as she re-entered the room. She sat in a chair next to the bed, putting her feet up on the mattress. Ariel pulled the covers up around her waist and put my hands there to hold them in place.

Ariel was gorgeous and sweet, and I'd always secretly crushed on her. Just the fact that I was fucking her seemed like a miracle. Bareback? It was beyond belief. Our naughty conspiracy, fucking for an audience that didn't know our secret, was almost excruciatingly hot.

"I'm gonna make you come soooo fucking hard," she murmured. She started winding and grinding. The ridges of my cock slid along her bare wet skin. She pulled partway off me, but not too far, then slid back down. She was winding me up slowly, twisting and moving and letting me feel all of her.

"All that hot fucking cum is mine," she growled. Behind her, Gen moaned. Her legs were spread now. She held the smoldering blunt in one hand, fingered her smoldering pussy with the other.

"This is so fucking hot," she groaned.

"All for me," Ariel hissed. "That fucking cock is all mine now." Her hips were doing circles and ovals and figure eights. She shuddered, groaned, and more hot liquid poured over me.

"Oh my fucking god that cock fills me up completely," she moaned.

"Fuuuuuck," said Gen. Her hand was moving faster. Her hips were starting to buck. The blunt was in the ashtray now, and Gen was squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples.

My hands were mauling Ariel's boobs. I got a good hard grip, used them to lift her up off me, then slammed her back down. Then again, and again, and it became a rhythm.

"Cum for me baby," I whispered, and she did, yet again.

"Fucking Jesus Christ," screeched Gen, and I saw her squirt, milky juice erupting around the two fingers that were shoved way up into her boiling pussy. I took advantage of her distraction to warn Ariel.

"I'm close baby," I whispered. "Do you want to-"

Ariel leaned down and kissed me deeply. Her lips locked hard onto mine, her tongue explored and conquered. I moaned. My balls were boiling. I wasn't going to last. She broke the kiss and brought her lips to my ear.

"Inside," she whispered, and I was over the edge. The first blast felt like a gunshot, my body seeming to recoil from the explosion. She whimpered and her pussy grabbed me and seemed to be encouraging me and milking me and I fired off another blast, and another...I felt like I was so deep in her, and it felt romantic and dirty and dangerous and amazing as I fucked her the way men and women were designed to fuck. Maybe some tiny part of me was saying no no no, but everything else was screaming YES YES YES and I couldn't imagine anything more right and natural and perfect...

She was lying on top of me and we were drenched in sweat but she was shivering like it was a cold winter night and my cock had finally stopped blasting deep into her, but then her pussy quivered and convulsed and my cock pulsed again and she moaned and had another mini-orgasm, which made me pulse and fire again, which made her quiver and convulse...that cycle seemed to go on for several minutes, like our bodies just didn't want to stop cumming into each other.

I wanted to stay inside her forever, but I was finally starting to go soft, and she shuddered, this time more from sensitivity than pleasure, and she lifted slightly and let my soft cock drop out. We both shivered, even though it felt like we were lying in a tropical swamp. Ariel took a quick glance over her shoulder at Gen, who had her eyes closed and her head leaned back and was smoking the blunt again. Ariel grabbed the unused condom from under the pillow and dipped it down between her legs. Smearing it with sperm, I supposed, in case Gen took a closer look. Then she made an awkward dash into Kelli's bathroom and closed the door. I heard the sink turn on as Ariel began cleaning herself.

Gen was looking at me now, and she rolled her eyes. I had a feeling she knew we'd taken the condom off, but didn't really care. I'd been so swept away in the magic of riding bare with Ariel that I hadn't really questioned her desire for secrecy, but I guess she just didn't want to be judged.

It was the most amazing night of my life, pretty damn close to perfect. Perfection would have included an opportunity to watch Ariel and Gen get it on, but none of us had any energy left for anything other than finishing Gen's last blunt. Which we did. And then we fell asleep and lived happily ever after.

Well...not quite.

//////////

I woke up and the sun was already up. For a second I wasn't sure where I was or why I woke up. Where I was, that was answered pretty quickly. I recognized Kelli's bedroom, and there were two gorgeous girls in bed with me. Intoxicating memories from the previous night came rushing back. Ariel was lying on my chest, still fast asleep but an adorable little smile on her face. Gen was sleeping upside down, her legs crumpled up by the headboard, her head somewhere around my knees, and her sexy bubble butt almost in my face. Oh yeah, life was good.

But...something was nagging at me...

Oh yeah. Why was I awake? That was latching onto my consciousness somehow. As I wrestled with it, I heard footsteps outside the bedroom. The clack clack of high heels on hardwood. A dagger of dread slashed through me as I heard a door open.

"Ariel?" a female voice called. A very familiar female voice.

Oh shit. Kelli was home. The dread dagger slashed again, much deeper this time. I wasn't thinking about the fact that my slut girlfriend had been cheating on me for two months. I was only thinking about the fact that I was lying naked in bed with two other girls. Lying naked in Kelli's bed with two other girls.

This was about to get ugly.

There wasn't time to do anything about the situation, but I was starting to panic so my thoughts were playing around with the idea of all of us hiding in the closet or under the bed or something.

"Ariel," I whispered, and tried to give her a little shake. She mumbled something and burrowed closer into me. I tried to ease away, but she just sort of scooted after me. Anyway, I wasn't going to get very far without dealing with Gen's ass.

"Gen," I whispered. No response at all. Still as a statue. Jesus, had we fucked her to death? Hiding a dead body was going to make this more complicated...

Kelli opened her bedroom, stepped in, and screamed.

We just stared at each other for a moment. Her face went through shock and confusion and quickly settled on rage.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!" she shrieked.

"Baby," mumbled Ariel without opening her eyes. She snuggled closer and purred into my chest. Still no sign of life from Gen.

"Kelli," I said. My mouth was open, and it stayed open. What was I going to say? My mind was pretty close to blank.

''You fucking ASSHOLE!" Kelli screamed. Gen's head finally popped up. I couldn't see here face, but she and Kelli were staring at each other now. Kelli looked back at me. Gen swung her feet around and ended up sitting up against the headboard next to me. She fished around in the ashtray and found a decent-sized roach left over from last night.

"You lying cheating asshole PIECE OF SHIT!" yelled Kelli.

"You need to calm down, girl," Gen said. Nothing from Ariel, she was gonna sleep through this one. Gen lit the roach, took a hit. Blowing a big cloud of smoke out into Kelli's inner sanctum.

"Don't you tell me to fucking calm down!" Kelli snarled. As freaked out as I was, Gen didn't seem fazed at all. She handed me the roach, then twisted her neck until it popped. Then she raised her arms and stretched, moving her hips and swaying her body a bit. She serpent tattoo coiled around her body came to life. Gen looked like she was getting ready for a fight.

"In my own fucking BED?" Kelli screeched at me. Gen chuckled. Kelli looked at her like she was from another planet.

"So Kelli," said Gen, the cold hard eyes back, accompanied by a nasty looking grin. "Why don't you tell us all about your weekend with Carter..."
Reply to this topic