May's Mission

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I came to know May over a protracted period of months, the first meeting during which was by complete happenstance. The stereotypical woman stranded on the side of the road, not too far from home. Perhaps it had just happened, but I remember being a bit shocked that no one before me had stopped to help her. For me, a car guy and somewhat of a part time empath, not stopping was out of the question, especially when it came to women and mechanical things. But I remember having to be careful, lest she think that I was some kind of an axe murderer or something.

I pulled in front of her and only partially got out of the car.

"Problem?" I asked looking back. She was kind of cute.

"Well, yes, I got a flat and have no way to fix it. I called somebody, but they won't be here for an hour." May responded.

"I think we can do better than an hour. Do you mind if I take a look?" May nodded.

Walking over, I introduced myself while still maintaining my distance. "I'm Rob; I am kind of a car guy..."

Head motioning in the general direction of my recently restored, mid 80's, silver 911, May responded with a laugh: "Yes, I can kind of see that. I'm May."

Ice broken.

To make a short story long, May had been driving around in a car with no jack, no lug wrench and spare that was all but flat. "Typical", I remember thinking to myself. I explained the situation, while refraining from dressing her down. I remember also thinking that perhaps that would come later. I surmised quickly that the 19mm Porsche lug nut wrench that I had with me was way too big for a Honda. But I also had a set of rather nice, forged steel box ends that might work and one of them did. Thankfully, the nuts weren't on too tight and I did the tire with a portable compressor that I keep for just such occasions. Problem solved.

"Well, I am glad you found me!" May smiling as I opened the car door for her. She was a sweetheart.

Handing her a business card, I joked: "Well, if you ever get another flat, you now know who to call. I am glad I could help."

I almost started walking away, but remembered and walked back: "Hey, I would be happy to help you find the stuff you really should have for the car should this happen again."

She hesitated slightly with a "no, that's OK", but I persisted. She was smart and here was a car guy offering to help her find critical car parts. "Well, OK, that would be really nice of you." May smiling again. She definitely was cute. I took the needed info, including her phone number, promising to burn it and never call her again once the parts were procured and the transaction completed.

"Oh, no, you may call me anytime, you're a respectable guy." If she only knew. But this shit never happens to me. It's always a battle. Finally a woman who came on a little to me.

About a week later, I called her advising that I had what she needed and in those words. Little did I know that they were the foreshadowing of our soon to be relationship.

"Well, I'll tell you what", May proposed, "why don't you come over for dinner since we live kind of close anyway."

To me, that sounded like fun, so of course I agreed. Greeting me with a peck, she had dinner all ready and so we ate and drank wine. A bit too much wine, I might add. I think she made sure of this so that I wasn't as guarded as I would have been sober. She asked if I would like to watch a movie which we did, but we really didn't. We were more interested in each other instead and wound up talking and joking the night away. That night, I began to like May very much and felt that there was something different, something edgy about her that you just don't find in the average woman. It was really hard to explain, but I was quite attracted to her and hoped that I wouldn't blow it somehow. We even had a down to earth discussion as to how that happens. She was great and I let her in rather quickly and she seemed to reciprocate.

While our friendship grew over the ensuing months, our physical contact was limited to only the perfunctory kiss hello and goodbye. Sure, I would hug her often, but she seemed a bit guarded and somewhat distant physically and I could not help but wonder why. I would soon find out. It wasn't me.

One night after a dinner at her place, we got liquored up pretty good. I began the typical guy advances, but she stood up, shutting the party down abruptly. I thought that I had really pissed her off.

I'm sorry" I said, "I just like you and I am becoming physically attracted to you."

"No, it's not you, it's me" said May. I had no idea what the fuck she was talking about.

"I have never been with a guy" May said.

"Well, that's OK, we can take it easy, I don't mind. I like you as a person first" I reasoned, finding her declaration rather hard to believe. And I told her that.

"Well, you don't understand" May added. "I'm a special girl"

I started getting a little edgy: "Well yes, I agree and you are certainly special to me."

"No, Rob, you still don't get it. Stand up, come behind me and put your arms around me."

I did as she asked and May, wearing a somewhat flimsy skirt - and a great pair of high heels I might add - pulled my hand lower, beneath her skirt and panties and down between her legs. How I never noticed this before was beyond me, but I now had my hand around a rather nice set of cock and balls, a set that I would have been proud of. I tried to "act normal" and not be shocked, but that would have been a bit dishonest. I was and she knew that I was. Conversely, however, I didn't have an urge to run out the door either as it all was a bit exciting for me.

"Do you see now what I mean?" May asked.

"Well, yes, OK, but that doesn't change May, the person, does it?"

She turned and I could now see that tears had welled up in her eyes. This told me that she liked me, our relationship and wanted to preserve it. "No, I am still the same May." She then kissed me and kissed me with the most passion she ever had. She cried some more, but I held her tight, wiped her eyes and caressed her hair. Not only did she have feelings for me, she had put those feelings in the palm of my hand, for me to do with what I wished. She was open and vulnerable.

"Then what's the big fucking deal?" I said rather loudly. She smiled and started laughing, her tears dripping away. At that moment, I didn't really care about what was down below, I only cared about her.

"But I want to be with a guy, and not just any guy. I want to be with you" May said, regaining some composure. "You know me and you know how to handle me. You've shown me that over the last few months. I know you care and that I can trust you."

She was right. May was special to me, perhaps even more so now. I was a velvet lined safe for May's feelings and secrets. And I made sure that only she had the combination.

I texted May the room number soon after I entered the motel room; she already knew where we were meeting. It was well after dark and, outside, the place was not very well lit - typical of a "B" rated facility - but the gloom somehow added to the suspense. Minutes later, a pair of headlights briefly illuminated the cheap, but thick curtains, followed by the sound of two car doors closing. I found myself, in the few ensuing seconds before the door opened, thinking that I had to make sure to immediately assume and maintain the role of master here and take firm control of my two willing, but perhaps unwitting, participants.

May's friend Andi was a rather average looking, maybe mid-20's ish, petite little filly, with mosquito bite tits. She got cuter as the lights were turned down, or perhaps if you gradually had more to drink. Kind of a quiet, mousey little thing, but she had the one attribute that always seems to be in short supply: enthusiasm. I was immediately attracted to Andi for this reason alone.

I was not sure that May told her why she was there or what we were about to do, but her eager body language made her a natural fit for the intended proceedings. She was May's "girl" and she was curious. I would also add "courageous" to Andi's resume, since it took a serious amount of balls for her to show up to a secret, and most likely, in her mind, nefarious meeting. May's relationship with Andi centered around Andi's "for hire" provision of domestic chores, but I don't think Andi had complete knowledge of what May was about. Nevertheless, the two apparently knew each other well. I would also think that May surmised that Andi's subordinate domestic role and curiosity would play well as May's "helper" in this meeting and, ultimately, with May's fulfillment of her sexual need.

A need that both Andi and I were to fulfill.

In the dim motel room lighting, I kissed May lightly on the cheek as she entered and hugged her while she introduced Andi to me. While they both were dressed neatly, I had made sure that I slightly out dressed them with a more formal ensemble, including a tie. I explained to Andi that she was here to help May, but I left my explanation intentionally vague. With the formalities over and with the two standing in the middle of the room between the two beds, I sat down on a flimsy desk chair, facing them, not saying a word. They began to fidget and, I presume, wonder just what the fuck I had in mind.

It was time to give them something to do.

"Andi dear?"

"Yes?"

"Please undress May."

Andi just looked at me but, in the corner of my eye, I caught May fighting a smile.

A few seconds passed.

"Andi? I asked you to undress May."

"Please remove all of May's clothes."

"You are May's servant and May should not have to remove her own clothes."

"That's her servant's job. In other words, that's your job."

"And do it slowly, if you don't mind. And from behind."

Incredibly, Andi remained in a state of suspended animation, my firm request clearly amounting to a complete violation of Andi's traditional relationship with May. No matter, I had a mission and I was starting to make the transition from role play dom to actually losing my patience.

But, in retrospect, Andi's inaction was a godsend. This would be a great ice breaker and a way to further establish my dominance.

Reading my body language, May's snarky smile had completely disappeared. Removing my leather belt, I got up from the chair while Andi simultaneously lunged for the door. I caught her just as she grasped the knob and threw her on the closest bed in a not so nice way. She looked back at me, with her eyes as wide as saucers.

Sliding her off the bed by a leg, I snapped: "When I tell you to do something, I want you to do it."

With her struggling, I managed to undo her jeans and pull both those and her wispy panties down to about her knees. At probably less than 100 pounds soaking wet, she was easy prey. She knew what was coming, of course, and I pulled her back over to the chair I had just left and d****d her over my lap.

"Please don't hurt her" May said, now clearly getting worried.

"She is here for you and now she has to be taught a lesson" I answered, looking at May.

During this exchange, Andi's desire to resist seemed to gradually wane. Perhaps she was looking forward to her punishment and I just simply didn't know her inclinations. Or perhaps she just accepted that she was powerless. It didn't matter. Either way, she was going to get it.

"How many, May?" I said as I folded the belt over, putting May on the spot. Andi strained to look up at May while May decided her fate.

"Would three be OK?" May asked. I could tell that May was getting sheepish - Andi knew just how to get to May. Nevertheless, my goal was to establish my dominance, not to hurt May's good heart by excessively punishing Andi. So, I had to be careful. I had to walk the tightrope.

I altered my course slightly. Part of the fun of ****istrating punishment is to give the subject some time to think about it. The anticipation scares the shit out of them. So, I stretched it out.

"What do you think you deserve, Andi? Three?" I said.

No answer.

"I asked you a question, Andi."

"Three is OK, I guess." whimpered Andi, now looking down at the floor.

"What do you mean 'you guess'"? "Is three OK or not"

Before she answered, I added a firm "I mean appropriate for your disobedience".

"Yes. Three." Her voice was now trembling. Now limp across my lap, she was almost crying, exhibiting clear signs of surrender and simply awaiting her punishment. And the pain.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Leather belts fucking hurt and she was out of resistance cards.

"Yes, OK. Three this time" I said. Implying that the punishment would be incrementally greater for any further infractions.

"We're all in agreement then, right?" May's look now turned more to one of regret, since she had specified the number of lashes. May's soft heartedness was a loving quality and was what had attracted me to her in the first place. I therefore had to be really careful not to damage the trust.

Looking at May and then at Andi I said: "I promise to be quick. But, yes, this will hurt."

I rubbed the cool leather across Andi's rather attractive and compact rear end. I could feel her tense up. I let the belt linger a bit more. Shamelessly, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of desire to fuck Andi right there in her cute little ass. But I first had serious business to attend to.

I again dragged the leather across Andi's tensioned butt and then pulled the strap completely off her ass to prepare a throw. And I took my time about it. I could feel her brace. I waited a few seconds more to let the anticipation build. Andi started to shake.

Facing the floor, Andi couldn't see that I was unfurling the strap.

I was letting her off the hook.

A few more seconds ticked by.

"OK, you may get up. I have frightened you and that is punishment enough." The mindfuck was over.

As she got up from my lap, I could see the relief in her face, her watery eyes and a single teardrop depart her nose. Degraded and frightened, I truly felt sorry for Andi, but I couldn't let her know that.

"Thank you, Rob, I love you. I'm sorry for not obeying you." She kissed my cheek as she wiped the remaining tears from her eyes. I weakened a little and helped her, my own heart now feeling a little better.

Back in "dom" mode, I said: "Don't apologize to me, apologize to May. You are May's servant, not mine". With the firm accent on "May".

Pulling her jeans and panties back up and trying to regain some of her composure as a woman, she wobbled over to May and hugged her, her unzipped pants sliding seductively back down. It was quite a sight. May hugged back and mouthed "Thank you" to me. I winked back at May. Trust reestablished.

Without any further provocation, Andi released her hug and began unbuttoning May's blouse, interrupted only by the occasional sniffle. And she even did it from behind. Now, we were getting somewhere.

May's backside figure, while not quite supermodel shapely, was certainly shapely enough. My past exploratory and frequent halfhearted gropes during our "good to see you" kisses certainly confirmed that. With May now naked above, there was no warning or indication for poor Andi as to what lay below. I quietly mused how funny it is how we all "assume". I certainly had.

Andi undid May's jeans and, rather sensuously, helped her out of them. I was proud of her. Andi was now at a new level. She had been broken in as a sex servant, which was all part of the plan. But it wouldn't have happened properly had she not initially resisted. The mission was moving forward.

By this time, May was now rapidly running out of garments to shed. Only her black fishnet panties and high heels remained and May was careful to keep her back towards Andi while she mostly faced me.

Just as it was for me, little Andi was about to get the surprise of her life.

"Leave her high heels on" I said. Andi turned, smiled at me and dutifully nodded. I started liking her even more. Like May, she was a good egg. We're going to have fun tonight.

Andi slipped her thumbs under May's panties at each hip and began to lower them slowly, sensually. But there was something wrong. Something was holding them up. They were descending, but it wasn't smooth sailing. I could see May trying not to giggle, but Andi was completely perplexed. I could tell that Andi wanted to reach around to fix the problem, but was afraid that doing so would violate May's privacy. It was a quite amusing dynamic.

I could also tell that May was getting aroused during the process but, before she got too far along, she took Andi's right hand as she did with mine and slid it under her panties, allowing Andi's hand to completely envelope May's growing package. To say that there was a look of surprise on Andi's face would amount to a giant understatement. Her mouth agog and her eyes as wide as saucers, Andi looked at me in amazement. I could not help but laugh. As a dom, I'm allowed at least one.

But this is where it got interesting. Rather than withdrawing her hand, Andi kept it there and started working May's cock. Apparently, Andi was no stranger to cocks and fucking. Just perfect.

Putting fuel on the fire, I ordered Andi: "That's right work it. I know May wants you to. Tease her. Make her rock hard. Make May cum."

May's eyes started closing with her mouth slightly open as Andi worked her evil, her hand still under the fishnet, stroking and squeezing. May's cock was reacting accordingly, now completely distorting the fishnet to the point where it must have been uncomfortable.

I got up, moved behind Andi and gently disrobed her, my right hand exploring her pussy, which was soaking wet. Then, I firmly pulled May's hair so her head was tilted back, and kissed her lips from behind. She was in heaven. I then finished Andi's panty removal job, leaving May standing naked in the middle of the room, perched atop high heels with a burgeoning hard-on. Even as a heterosexual male, it was difficult not to get aroused.

May was getting weak kneed from Andi's playing, so I reorganized our little orgy with May on all fours on the bed with Andi upside down, her face just under May's surging, rock hard cock. It was clear that May oozing cock wouldn't need much more stimulation.

"Andi?" I inquired.

"Yes?" Andi replied

"Suck May's cock" I ordered. With no hesitation, she obeyed.

I watched as Andi's tongue orbited May's cockhead a few times and then she engulfed the entire head. I heard an "aahh" leave Mays' lips. But then an even better idea evolved on my part. Since Andi's head was just about off the edge of the bed, I ordered May to face fuck Andi. Andi knew she didn't have much say in the matter, being trapped under May and my belt within easy reach. And this time, I would have used it. May's first couple of thrusts into Andi's gaping mouth were a bit tentative, so I smacked May hard on her ass.

"Do it right. Fuck her face. Don't you like to face fuck?" I said, raising my voice and assuming anyone with a cock just loves to face fuck someone.

"Andi owes you this for all the trouble she caused you before. If she loves you, she will take it."

Not a word of objection from Andi.

May, the delicate flower, didn't answer, but proceeded to repeatedly and now more aggressively plunge her stiffness well down Andi's throat, her balls audibly slapping Andi in the face. Amazingly, Andi didn't object a bit; a true blowjob queen, I guess, and any mercy that May might have felt for Andi during Andi's ordeal was now gone. With May consistently going balls deep, Andi occasionally gagged and drooled globs of cum and saliva out each corner of her mouth. I had never witnessed a face fuck in person and this was shaping up to be a good one.

At one point, the mucus in Andi's nose that had accumulated during her "over the knee" ordeal, made a spectacular nasal exit, making a further mess of Andi's face and providing even more lube for May's relentless oral thrusts. The stuff was everywhere, it was quite exciting to watch. Blobs began to permeate Andi's hair; it was all over her face and eyes and some rolled down to her ears. Strings of it linked May's cock and balls with Andi's face, mouth and hair. May kept it up tirelessly and Andi was beginning to fight a losing battle.

May had to be getting close. If it were me, I would have been done by now. But, at that moment, I decided to exercise the "nuclear option". Quickly locating the anal lube, I grabbed a blob of the stuff and coated a middle finger. May never saw it coming and rightfully so - she was pretty busy. I slid the finger well up May's unsuspecting asshole and found the little button known as the prostrate gland. May screamed in extasy and only a few firm circles combined with a little pressure unleashed a torrent of cum in Andi's already overloaded mouth. This time, however, it was just too much for her. Pulling out from under May, Andi's mouth erupted in a gooey cascade of cum, snot and drool, once again all going in the wrong direction all over her face and hair. It was the second time that night that I felt sorry for Andi. She was a glorious mess and May rolled aside, immobile on the bed, in post orgasm bliss.

After waiting a few minutes for them to enjoy the afterglow, I pronounced: "I hope you two know that we are far from done for the night." Andi, in the process of toweling herself off with one of those cheap, thin motel towels, looked at me with a combination of disbelief and excitement. Judging from the condition of her pussy just before undergoing the massive face fuck, I think Andi wanted either one or both of us to fuck her. May, on the other hand, appeared spent. Still lifeless on the bed, she was curled up, eyes closed in the fetal position, probably just wanting to go to sleep, her cock still drooling cum.

"Andi, please give May a shower and clean both of you up. Please start the shower and let me know when it is warm enough for May." She started for the bathroom, but I intercepted her and lovingly kissed her deeply, tasting the remnants of the goo orgy on her lips. Still amazed at how little she was, I said "You're a wonderful, loyal servant". Andi returned a proud smile.

Andi alerted us to the shower and, by then, I had shed all my clothes. I gathered poor May up off the bed and just about carried her to the bathroom.

"Andi, would you be kind enough to wash both of us?"

I held up May while Andi washed and caressed her body and then she did the same for me. There was no hiding my hard-on in the shower and Andi provided me some special attention. She looked up at me with a devilish smile while lathering my cock and balls. We both wanted to fuck, but my main shot had to be for May and I think Andi understood this. Returning the favor, I washed Andi's hair and massaged her neck and shoulders, my hands almost engulfing her small frame. All three of us then retired to "clean" bed, with May gradually coming around.

"Andi, after many months of discussion, May and I have agreed to make love and we are going to do so tonight. That is why you are here. We will need your help."

Andi said nothing, but I could see the wheels turning. While May and I had perhaps more than a passing friendship, she was special to me but yet she was outside my comfort zone. Perhaps some would say that we were the same, but we were, at the same time, very different. But we were special to each other.

"May and I trust each other. We have a special relationship and May needs me to fulfill a goal of hers. She's never been intimate with a man."

"What do you need me to do?" said Andi eagerly.

"We need you to help us have sex. Naughty sex" I said. I could see Andi's mindset change at that moment from dirty fucktoy to a facilitator of love making between two still unsure people.

Although May's eyes were closed, I could tell that she was listening intently. And, Andi was now mentally making the transition to her new role, one perhaps of a sensual dom. She then asked May and I to lay on our stomachs and relax and she settled between us. Her hands were soon roaming our bodies, getting May and I both excited and relaxed at the same time.

"Rob" Andi asked, "have you ever made love to a woman like May?"

"No" I responded.

"Why do you want May"

"I find myself liking, even loving May and I find her sexually attractive. And I trust her with my desire."

"May?" Andi asked

"Yes?" responded May

"Why do you want Rob?"

"Because I trust Rob and he treats me with respect and love. Even when he discovered that I was special. And I like being with him. I can trust him with my secrets."

After an orgasm like that, Andi knew that another from May would be a challenge that night. So, she concentrated on me. Pulling me over on my back, Andi ran her hands over my cock and balls, reviving my hard-on. She then ran her tongue up the length of my cock to the head and swallowed my entire cock in a single motion. The feeling was exquisite.

Seeing that I was appropriately hard, she started on May, who was still face down. Rubbing her feet and legs, May began to stir and then respond. Andi motioned for me to join her and together we caressed May, gradually paying more attention to her rear end with mouth, hand and finger. May once again found herself on all fours but, this time, I was behind and ready for her. Andi, acting now as a true servant of love, applied warmed lube to May's asshole and then also to my stiff cock, making it stiffer yet.

Andi once again placed herself underneath May and began to play with her, with May amazingly getting hard again. From my perspective, it was now or never.

Fucking a person in the ass is a dominant maneuver and I made sure that May knew that I was about to dominate and fuck her. Yes, I loved her, but I was still going to fuck her and fuck her good. I also knew that's what May wanted. I pulled May back to me by her hair and kissed her hard on the lips while Andi, down below, seeing that I was at the point of no return, positioned my cock squarely at May's slippery entrance.

May's time had arrived. Like it or not, she was at this very moment going to get drilled from behind.

My cockhead sensed both Andi's hand and May's twitching asshole and, with my lips firmly planted on May's and enveloping her upper torso with my arm, I drove my cock deeply into May's defenseless ass. I did this in a single motion, all the way up to my balls, giving her no time to adjust or object. May's squeal was muffled by my lips over hers and I continued to hold my cock in as far up her ass as it would reach. I would have liked to have retreated and reentered, as the feeling of May's O-ring like anus, as it stretched around my cockhead and down the shaft, was something I will never forget. But I held it all the way in and, in so doing, told May that she was at that very moment mine and only mine. We were now one in love and sex.

I have to admit that I loved the feeling of my cock being buried deep within May's bowels and I savored the moment while I released my confining grip. Seeing me relax, Andi started in again on pleasuring May's dangling cock and balls. Sucking the head, rubbing her balls and stroking May's shaft, I am sure that May's lower body senses were being overloaded. I reached around to assist Andi, feeling that May's cock was once again fully erect and dripping.

I slowly pulled almost all the way out of her and Andi alertly applied more lube to my shaft from underneath while rubbing my balls. I was hard as a rock. Then, it was right back up May's ass, all the way to the balls and she once again squealed. Was it pleasure or pain? I was starting to get to the point of not caring as I began the all too familiar motion of fucking, with May's tight anus beginning to overload my senses as I pushed and pulled.

Wanting both of us to relive the sensation of penetration, I occasionally pulled out of May's now gaping hole, only to plunge back in to the limit, savoring the slippery tightness of her anus as it reluctantly accommodated the intruder.

I looked down at the airtight seal of May's ass around my cock and smartly smacked May on her meaty ass to let her know that I was indeed fucking her and that she had better take it. And enjoy it. I then felt May start too that familiar motion, which I thought was odd, until I looked underneath only to see May once again balls deep in Andi's mouth, with May's eyes closed and her mouth agape. Andi, like a true blowjob queen, was once again working up a sufficient amount of excess goo to keep May's cock interested and on target. Perhaps the two of us could get May to release again.

May's pace quickened and I simply left my cock buried deep in her ass, now simply going along for the ride. She was again getting close. I would have liked simultaneous orgasms, but this was about May and so I let her control the pace.

May's asshole began to twitch and then tightly clamp around the base of my cock, with poor Andi, trapped and messy, about to be used once again as merely a sperm receptacle for May.

With a guttural grunt and a final thrust, May stiffened and summarily unloaded in Andi's mouth. I could hear Andi gagging and swallowing but, once again, there was simply too much for a small woman to handle. While not quite a repeat of the earlier proceedings, Andi's face was nevertheless once again a disgusting, gooey mess.

May's second had further drained her to the point of complete immobility, so I positioned us both flat on the bed, with me now on top, pinning her down and still well up her ass. With her last vestiges of strength, May was able to grind her rear end against my pelvis in a circular motion and this became now too much for me. With a final, deliberate and unmerciful pounding thrust, I came deep in May's ass, causing us both to grunt and squirm. I immediately began to soften and May's abused asshole quickly ejected the invader with an involuntary, squeezing squirt, followed closely by trail of bubbling cum that drooled down her balls.

Overworked and exhausted, I simply stayed lying on top of May for a few minutes, playing with her hair and kissing her neck. Eyes closed, May just smiled and enjoyed the moment. May and I were now intimately linked forever. Andi, whom I had temporarily forgotten about, enveloped both of us with an arm and leg. And goo. It was a true trio of taboo love making.

Coming to, I felt that there still was some unfinished business. May opened her eyes, looked at me and read my mind. Andi. Andi was the real trooper in all of this and had not only truly helped May and I with our erotic objective, but had also been a wonderful servant in doing so. She deserved to be rewarded, but rewarded my way. The dom way. And my way included sexual, sensual torture.

With May almost asleep on the bed, I pulled a slimy, naked and surprised Andi by a leg off of it, as almost a repeat performance of earlier. Guiding her into the shower by her gooey hair and, leaving it on "cold", I turned it on. Andi squealed and tried to escape, displaying a puzzled look on her face as if to say "after all I've done for you". Andi's size again worked against her as I held her under the merciless shower of cold motel water. I washed her off quickly from head to toe and turned it off. She was shivering. I explained that, if she wanted pleasure tonight, she would have to earn it. I dried her off with a towel previously wet from all three of us and once again pulled her by her hair back to the bed and threw her on it with a bounce.

Showing an incredible amount of intuition and stamina, May was already up and at the head of the bed, wide awake and brandishing a few of lengths of cotton rope that she had extricated from my bag. Shocked and delirious from the deluge of cold water, but now a bit revived, Andi's resistance was feeble at best. Pinning her down, we tied her limbs to the four corners of the bed. We were lucky that she was so small, since she just about fit and neither of us had much remaining strength to counter a prolonged resistance. Andi was still shivering, probably now from not only the cold torrent, but also from anticipation and the unknown. Her nipples protruded smartly from her chest and she rapidly looked from side to side, attempting to see just what the fuck we were going to do to her.

Andi's hazing was over. She would now be pleasured and loved and be made one of us.

May and I, still warm from our prolonged fuck session, cuddled partially on top of Andi to warm and relax her. We kissed her and ran our hands over her, concentrating on her sexual parts, her hair and her neck. I massaged her tiny feet, licked and sucked her toes and ran my hands up her legs, stopping just short. May was sucking Andi's pencil tip nipples, kissing her and using one hand to play with her pussy. As she warmed up, Andy began to relax and her cold water induced shiver morphed into a writhing squirm from the stimulation.

For some unknown reason, licking a woman's pussy makes me uncontrollably hard. Even so, completing a successful "round two" was questionable given the thrashing that I had moments ago unleashed upon May's tight ass.

There really was only one way to find out.

Moving between Andi's legs, I probed her pussy lips with my tongue. Already wet from May's and I combined stimulation, Andi's pussy started to drip and her writhing became more pronounced. I relentlessly circled her clit with my tongue, occasionally sucking it between my teeth. I ran my hands up her sides and smartly pinched her hard nipples. Andi gasped and convulsed, my tongue and teeth continuing their evil mission. I then rapidly flicked my tongue back and forth over Andi's now retracting clit, a sure sign of an impending female orgasm. She bucked and writhed. I could feel precum on the head of my cock as it moved against the sheets, wetting them up. I was again hard and ready to go. Andi, now with her eyes closed and mouth open, was no longer in control of her own body as she became a bucking bronco under my tongue, her head swinging wildly from side to side.

Timely realizing that "spread eagle" is not the greatest of sex positions, May alertly untied Andi's ankles and positioned them over my shoulders. Lifting up slightly, I positioned my stiff cock at yet another slimy entrance but, this time, it was little Andi's. Repeating the same move as before, I plunged into Andi's sloppy pussy all at once and all the way to my balls, which slapped smartly against her ass. She was almost too wet but, being so small and young, her puss was as tight as a Chinese finger trap. Andi gasped and attempted to resist, but the ropes held firm. Grabbing Andi's hair with one hand and supporting myself with the other, I contorted Andi's head up and to one side while I pounded her with abandon. It's just what dom's do. Andi then slid her legs down and gripped me just above my abdomen with what I thought was an unusually high amount of clamping force, preventing me from fully retreating from her pussy. She's a strong little fuck I remember thinking and, apparently, she likes it deep. Ok, deep she will get.

I was happy to oblige but, remarkably, I was also getting close. Andi came with a wiggling, bucking gasp, prompting me to unload deep within, with Andi's legs now firmly preventing any exiting movement on my part. My payload delivered, I collapsed on top of her, her head almost under my armpit. Not wanting to flatten this horny little girl, I rolled off, but then I partially remounted to kiss her deeply. May moved to assume clean up duty, licking the combined slime from both Andi's drooling pussy and my still half hard cock, focusing on the head. I felt a twinge of it coming back, but I let it go. I was spent.

May then completed the task of untethering of Andi, releasing her rope burned wrists, but Andi didn't move a muscle and just simply laid there; dripping, used and exhausted. May then kissed Andi and, following my lead, played with her hair, caressing her. Andi gradually revived and we pulled her up, welcoming her into our fold. Like the caterpillar morphing into the butterfly, Andi was no longer the plain, mousy little girl. To May and I, she was now a beautiful, sexual, woman. No longer the servant, Andi was now a participant.

Needless to say, I think about this encounter often and the transitions that were made. And the nasty, but intimate, loving fun that we had. Even though the three of us met a number of times later, it would never be the same. Sure, it was enveloping, sexual fun among three compatible partners, but these would never have the visceral surprise of our initial encounter. Part of being human, I guess. Sadly, over time, we eventually drifted apart, never to meet or see each other again. Sometimes, I have dreams about May and Andi and wake up wondering if they are happy, secure and loving life.

I would like to think that they occasionally dream of me, but I will never know.
Reply to this topic