Daddy's First Treatment

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
They were finally -- finally- alone. And she was excited. They had chatted for months now online, and had gone on a few dates. They've talked about stuff they're into, but never acted on it yet- he was scared to scare her away, and she was too nervous and submissive to do anything. His roommates could hear everything through the thin walls, and he didn't want them to hear what he was about to do to her. He had thought she was innocent- she was 8 years younger than him, and she looked it. Black hair, glasses, a sweet smile, and incredibly intelligent. She spoke like she was his age, and he respected her for it. But one time when they were talking, he made a comment about girls liking when guys said "good girl." And then she hinted that she liked that as well. He had a boner that whole day just thinking about it. Couldn't even focus at work. Then they chatted more, and he found out she was into much more than that- she had explored it all online, but never really acted on it because of how shy she was. She sent him lots of the stuff she was reading, bold when they chatted without being face to face.

She sent him links of how she wanted a guy to be dominant, and how she liked being a brat, teasing a guy over and over until he lost control and attacked her until she couldn't escape anymore. She wanted to lose herself in the act of sex and not think about all her troubles, be able to think of only him and his dick. He had never really thought of things like that, but the fact that she was so into it, it made him obsessed with it. And so their dynamic grew. And when they heard the door slam from his roommate leaving, they both stared at each other, knowing something was about to happen. At first, they had cuddled and watched a movie together, and after a while, she started tickling him, focusing on all the spots that he laughed the hardest for. Her goal was to make him lose control and attack her, and knowing what she was into, he took it as a sign to attack. He flipped her over abruptly, slamming her against the bed and smirking down at her.

"You know daddy doesn't like when you do that." He said abruptly. She stopped laughing for a second, and stared up at him with innocent round eyes.

"What do you mean?" She said with a baby voice. "I'm not doing anything."

"Yes. Yes you are." He said. "And you know it. Does somebody want spanks?" She shook her head fervently. "Then try to get out." His grip tightened, her flesh turned pink against it, and she tried, moving her body back and forth against his and grunting with all her might. He just laughed at her in response. "This is why you don't attack daddy. What a bad girl."

"No... I'm so good. I promise." She made eye contact with him, and her lips quivered. He almost let go because of how cute and innocent she looked.

"You're not and you know it."

"What's that?" She asked abruptly, staring at the door.

He laughed loudly, "I'm not going to be tricked by that." He flipped her over, and had her in doggie position on the bed, his hips positioned right at her entrance. She could feel his erection as he ground hard into her. She let a moan escape a little.

He pulled her panties down underneath her dress. And leaned over onto her ear, whispering as she struggled against him, "I'm going to make you count to 10. If you lose count, I'll start over. Do you understand?" She nodded.

He hit her once. It was unfamiliar to her- she's never been spanked before, but had imagined it many times, and how it felt amazed her. The pain turned directly into pleasure, she loved the feel of his hand against her, she loved the sound that it made, and she loved that she wasn't able to escape no matter how hard she tried, and that she was completely in someone's mercy. "One." She said.

"Good girl." She moaned at that, and he stroked her from her clit into her vagina, dipping two fingers quickly before hitting her hard again.

"Two." He repeated this over and over until she squirmed hard at his hardest hit. "TEN!"

"What a good girl you are, almost makes me feel bad for doing this to you." He tucked her hair behind her, and then dipped two fingers into her again, "you're so tight for me... and so wet... mmmm..." She moaned at his comments, wishing she could express how she felt, too, but being too shy to.

She was still trying to figure the words out when he slammed into her. She screamed out loud, not noticing he took off his pants. It hit all the way to her cervix and she clenched around him, drenching the dick as the fluids slid down her thighs. "Oh my god."

He reached around her and flicked her clit over and over as he slammed into her. Again. And again. "Daddy... oh my god. Harder." She couldn't contain her composure anymore. This was the best she's ever felt. She moaned and screamed over and over, loving that no one would be able to hear her.

He grunted as well. "God, you're milking me so hard, you must love my dick." She could only nod in response. He increased his speed, faster and faster as he pulled her hair hard until he slipped out all together, stopping his hand motions as well. She grunted in complaint, turning her head to look at him.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked greedily.

"Beg me for it." She shook her head. "Excuse me?"

"It's embarrassing."

"Beg me to cum. Or you won't today."

She turned back, staring down at the bed, "please, please can I cum, daddy?"

"Louder." He slapped her ass, the sound echoing in the air.

"Please."

He slammed into her, pulling her hair back and flicking her clit a few times before she screamed out as he did, and they both came, releasing fluids all over the bed before he popped out of her and they laid on the bed. Both panting heavily and staring at each other, laughing.
Reply to this topic