Taking Him

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I had always been quiet, some would describe me as shy or withdrawn. Being bigger, not many guys had pursued me throughout my life, so I was surprised when Tony had asked me out. He was handsome, standing at 6 feet tall with sandy brown hair and dark espresso colored eyes, he had broad shoulders and a rugged build. I was called "big-boned" growing up, but as I got older others used to say I was full figured, thick or even plump. I'm just over 5 feet tall, with freckled pale skin, thick cinnamon colored hair just above my shoulders and eyes the color icy blue.

We met at a friend's bbq; her husband is Tony's cousin. They had invited him to try and fix him up with someone that she works with but she didn't show. And after I bumped into him, spilling his beer all over him and I, he suggested we go out for a drink together to make up for it. I was surprised, and at first said no, thinking he wasn't serious, but after spending the afternoon talking, I agreed.

That was about 6 months ago; Tony and I had been together since. I didn't learn of a secret fantasy of his until a couple of weeks ago. We had a couple drinks and he let it slip. At first I was shocked but the more I thought about it, the more it excited me. Tony was the more dominant one in our relationship, always had been, but he explained that sometimes he wished he could submit to someone else. Not just give over complete control, but he also wanted to be touched in ways that we hadn't quite explored before.

During a handjob or blow job I would occasionally rub or kiss his ass. The first time it happened it was an accident, but he enjoyed it so much that it became a regular thing. However, when he told me his fantasy, he explained he wanted more. That he wanted me to play with his ass, use toys, maybe even peg him.

When he first told me I wasn't sure it was something I could do or be comfortable with. But nights that Tony didn't stay over, I would begin to wonder about his fantasy. If I didn't do this would he still be happy? I started to "research" the subject. Reading up on different things, watching videos. The more I learned, the more aroused I got. I decided I wanted to give it a try.

I wanted to surprise him, and decided to start slow. This was new to both of us. I invited him over under the guise of a romantic dinner. When we finished I excused myself to light some candles, and poured us some wine to help us relax, and turned on a little music. I then called him into my room. I had him sit at the end of the bed and I began slowly swaying my hips, dancing for him as I removed my top and then my bottoms. I had never stripped like this for him, and I could see he was enjoying it. My fingers moved to my bra as I undid the clasps. Making my way over to him, I straddled his lap and let the bra drop to the floor. Arms moved around his neck, kissing him passionately. My tongue pushing past his lips, swirling with his. I lightly pressed myself into the hardon hidden under his jeans. Nibbling his bottom lip, hearing him groan. He moved his hands to my panties but I stopped him. I slapped his hand away and said no. He was shocked, and didn't understand at first. I tugged his shirt up over his head and grinded hard against him, my panties damp. I explained that I was in control. He didn't even falter as he said, "Yes ma'am."

Hearing those words pushed me forward. All second guessing that this wasn't going to work slipped from my mind. I continued my seduction. Kissing his chest, and nibbling his nipple. I hear his breathing deepen and feel him grow harder under me. I move down his body, kissing down to his stomach until I reach his pants. Undoing the button and zipper, tugging them off. I rub you slowly over your boxers, seeing a large wet spot growing from your precum. I look up at him and see the ecstasy in his eyes. I lick the head of his cock through the boxers, before removing them.

Leaning up I kiss him once again, before running my hands over him, lightly digging my nails into his skin, leaving red marks trailing in their wake until I make my way back to his dick. Running my tongue up and down his length, pressing the tip of my tongue into the opening at the tip, tasting his sweet precum, teasing him. Hearing him groan in need. Licking my way down to his heavy balls. Sucking one into my mouth and then the other side, letting my teeth graze him gently, feeling him twitch and hearing loud moans escaping your lips. I move back up the length of your shaft, and wrap my lips around the swollen head, tongue swirling all around, focusing on the sensitive area underneath where the head and shaft meet. Beginning to work my mouth down his shaft. Hands massaging his balls, lightly squeezing as I push myself lower and stretch my mouth wide, tears forming in my eyes, drool running down my chin, gagging slightly. Pushing further and choking as the last couple inches disappear down my throat.

As I begin to work my way back up to the tip of his cock, my head bobbing up and down occasionally, I look up at him. His eyes are closed, his hands digging into the blanket on either side, his breathing ragged. I use a finger to run some of my drool down to your ass, the tip of my finger barely entering you, teasing you once more.

He let out a whisper, barely audible, but I know its, "Ohh fuck." It's enough to drive me further. Hearing his moan I know it's time to move lower. I tell him to get onto the bed and on his hands and knees. He's shocked, not expecting this. He probably assumed I was just going to be in charge and control him, but we hadn't discussed the other part of his fantasy in awhile. He's hesitant, but I say, "Now," firmly and he knows I mean business. I even shock myself with how I sound.

Once in position, I begin stroking his cock and I lean in, kissing his asshole. Beginning to lick him slowly, occasionally pressing my tongue into his opening until I am completely tongue fucking him. My spit and his precum giving enough lube to let me push my finger into him completely. All my foreplay makes it slide in easily, and soon it's joined by a second.

We had never used a finger inside of him before, I had only rubbed him. But, with how easily my fingers were working into him, I suspected he had done this on his own previously. I gently rub some relaxing cream around his asshole and just into the opening and apply a little lube. Working my fingers in again, a little faster and deeper, gently pumping them in and out of him, opening him up more. His moans and grunts fill the room, I feel him pushing back against my fingers.

I pull the blanket up on the end of the bed, and see the toys laid out where I left them. I set out a couple different plugs, dildos and vibrators since I wasn't sure which ones would be best. As well as a surprise item - something I had thought of using but didn't know if it would be right for the first time. But with how his ass was swallowing everything I gave him, I knew I would be able to.

I take my time edging him. Using different toys until he's near cumming and then stop, not even touching his cock. A couple different dildos - different lengths and thicknesses and even with different sensations. One plain beige dildo that wasn't too long or thick. Then a black one a bit longer and thicker. Followed by another that was more realistic with a bulbous head and veins.

Sounds of his moans and groans filling the room, the scent of our arousal in the air. I grab a vibrator that I know makes me squirm and moan and cum each time. I turn it on low at first and run it along his back, his butt cheeks and thighs. Then slowly moving it closer to his cock that is now bigger and thicker and harder than I'd ever seen it before. I run it along the length of his shaft and around his balls.

"Oh fuck! Baby, I don't know how much more I can take!!" He groans into the pillow near his face, his fingers digging into it. I see a long string of precum dangling out the tip of his cock.

I pull the vibrator away. As much fun as it would be to fuck him with it and make him cum, this isn't how I want it to happen. I know what he needs, what he wants. I need it too. I turn the vibrator off and set it down. I need to bring him back from his orgasm just enough that he doesn't cum the second I slide another toy into him. I run my hands down his back, his cheeks and his thighs. Massaging lightly, occasionally running my fingers along his skin that is covered in goosebumps.

After a few minutes, I sense that he's relaxed enough and ready. I move around in front of him and kiss him hard and deep, before telling him not to move, and not to look back. I move back behind him and I slide a vibrating plug inside him and turn it on the lowest setting. Barely enough to feel, but big enough to keep his ass ready for me.

I reached for his surprise. A black harness with an opening to slide a toy into to fuck him with, and another that pushes up and into me. My own pussy is so slick from arousal, no lube is needed as I push it into me, trying not to moan so he doesn't know what I am doing.

A couple months back we had bought a clone-a-willy kit and made a copy of his cock - 8.5" inches long, about 5 inches in girth, and a big head at the end. At first I didn't think we'd be able to use something like this on him for a long time, after much practice and patience. But I know he's relaxed and open enough and ready for it.

Once I have everything in place and on, I grab the lube and pour some on, stroking it over the cock now aiming forward off of me and towards Tony. I remove the plug slowly and finger him again, adding a little more lube that was still on my fingers. I ask if he's ready once more, before I put the tip of the dick at his entrance. Pressing slowly and gently, little resistance thanks to all of the prep work and lube. He moans and groans again, loudly, but tells me not to stop. My hands run over his ass to his hips and I grip him tight. Pushing a little more every few minutes until I'm finally buried in him. Feeling the cock inside him, my hands on his hips and me behind him, he finally looks over his shoulder, seeing what I am doing, but not yet knowing it's his own cock inside his ass.

He's stretched as wide as he's ever been, and I'm deeper than I've gone yet. I stop, and hold in place, reaching around and gently stroking his cock as his ass begins to relax once again. I finally begin to move. Gently sliding in and out, pushing a little deeper each time. Listening to his moans and knowing he likes it and how much he can take.

Going slow at first, taking my time, until he finally begs for more. "Please fuck me baby!"

I start to move a little faster and deeper and harder until I'm fucking his ass. The same way he fucks me. Each thrust into him, sends the toy inside me into me harder, fucking myself at the same time. It doesn't take long until he explodes onto the bed under us. I slow but I don't stop thrusting into him until I cum from the dildo on the inside. Fucking him through his orgasm and mine.

I gently slide out of him, and finally see how open he is. A small gape remaining. I move down and begin licking and kissing his hole, watching it slowly close again. Finally, I tell him to rest and brace for round two, and as he turns and lays on his back, he finally gets an eye full of what I fucked him with.

"Is that what I think it is?" I smile and nod, his eyes locked on it, glistening from the lube and his juices from deep within him. I crawl up onto the bed next to him, and kiss him. My lips hard against his, my tongue moving into his mouth. Letting him taste himself on me, moaning into his mouth.

After a little time has gone by, I tell him to get comfortable on his back near the end of the bed, and to spread his legs. I move between them and lift his legs up onto my shoulders. I stand at the end of the bed, staring into your eyes as I press the cock against your opening once more. It takes almost no time to have it buried inside of him. I slowly and passionately begin making love to his ass. Watching his face, watching him feel what I feel when he's inside of me. His hard cock once again growing between us, and bouncing against his stomach with each thrust before it erupts all over his chest. I slow my thrusts and pull out, surprised to see just how hard he still is.

"More?" I ask. We've gotten a good two or three rounds before, but never this much cum. I don't argue. I love being in control for a change. And I love feeling him and seeing him give in to this side of his pleasure.

I move around to the side of the best and get on top of it. I lay back on the bed and get comfortable, the cock standing straight up in the air. I tell him I want to see him work for it this time, to earn another orgrasm. It takes him a moment to understand what I mean, but as soon as he knows, he doesn't hesitate. He quickly moves until he is standing and stradling me, before he slowly lowers himself into a squatting position, lowering himself onto it. Using my hands for balance, I watch as he begins to bounce and grind in it, fucking himself as he rides me. Each time he comes down onto it, I feel the dildo inside moving into me, my own orgasm building again. In no time we are both cumming hard. His cock aimed up and in my direction, forcing his cum to coat my chest and face.

Neither of us bother to clean up the cum on us or the best. Tony lifts off of me and collapses on the bed next to me. Pulling me into him and kissing me again. We rest and cuddle a bit, and I attend to his sore ass once more, licking and kissing and gently massaging it for him. We even fall asleep for a while.

At some point in the middle of the night, I feel his hands moving between my legs. Beginning to rub my wet pussy, sliding two fingers into me. He brings his lips to my ear and whispers to me, telling me to wake up. He's rested enough and horny again, and now it's his turn to pound my pussy and then my ass until I pass out. He winks, and tells me it's both my reward and punishment for the way I used his ass thoroughly. And as he spreads my legs and thrusts hard and deep into me, he tells me it's something we'll be doing again!
Reply to this topic