Business Trip Escapade

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are fictional and over 18.

Kimberly was in her room packing for her business trip to San Diego this weekend. Kim is in her mid 30s. Even after two kids, she has stayed in very good shape. She has long, dirty blonde hair, firm 34C breasts, and a nice tight yoga butt. After a few more minutes of packing, her husband Tim walked in.

"Hey baby, you seem really excited for this trip. You're even bringing that new pair of bikini that you just bought."

"Oh I'm very excited. I'm definitely going to try to get some sun down in San Diego. I never get to go on these trips. So imagine my surprise when my boss finally offered to let me come along this year. You sure you'll be ok alone with the kids this weekend?"

"Yea, don't worry about me. I'll manage. Go enjoy yourself. I'll see you on Monday."

Kim gave her husband a quick kiss and then got into her Uber to get to the airport. When she arrived at the airport, her boss Jackson was already there waiting at the check-in line. Kim has worked for Jackson for the past 5 years. He was a few years older than her, and they've always gotten along well since they both have young kids around the same age.

"Hey Jackson!" Kim said as she gives him a quick hug. "Did you wait long?"

"Nope, I just got here 5 minutes ago. You ready to go?"

"Sure thing! Here we come San Diego!"

"I'm glad you're excited." Jackson quipped. "But remember, we're going there to work."

"Yea yea, I know, but we're not going to be working 24 hours a day. So I still plan on enjoying myself as much as possible, especially since I am off mom duties this weekend!"

"Well, that I can agree with." Jackson replied, as the two go on their way to board the plane.

After landing in San Diego, Jackson and Kim took an Uber to their hotel where they checked in to their rooms. They met in the lobby afterwards to review the materials for their client meetings the following day. After a couple hours, they were finally done. It was around 4pm in the afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny 85 degree day in San Diego and Kim was looking forward to laying by the pool to get some sun.

"Hey Jackson. I'm going to go check out the pool before dinner. Care to join me?"

Jackson looked at his watch and nodded. "Sure, I can probably go for like 45 min. Then I gotta go back to the room to send a few emails out before the end of the day."

Jackson and Kim went back to their respective rooms to change and agreed to meet at the pool in 10 minutes. Jackson put on his trunks and got to the pool first, where he found a spot with two unoccupied lounge chairs and put his stuff down. After a few minutes, he looked up and saw Kim walking into the pool area, where he let out a soft gasp. Kim was wearing a sexy two-piece black sheer bikini. The top hugged her breasts tightly, barely containing her 34C breasts. Her hard nipples clearly visible through the sheer material. The top was matched by the g-string bottom, which really accentuate her tight butt.

Kim was really loving the attention and lustful stares she was getting from all the guys in the pool area. She's not a conservative girl by any means. In fact, she was quite wild and adventurous in her college days, but ever since she settled down, got married, and had kids, she's become much more reserved in the way she dresses. So it was a nice feeling for her to be able to show off a little on this trip. She walked over to where Jackson was and sat down in the chair next to him.

"Hey, did you wait long?"

"Um...no no. I just got here."

Kim noticed the nervous response from Jackson. He was clearly taken a back a little by her appearance. Even though they've worked together for a long time, he's only ever really seen her in work clothes. Kim was kind of really liking this. She could also see a bit of bulge in Jackson's trunks, which caused her to let out a quick devious smirk. "Wow, he's getting hard seeing me like this hehe." Kim thought to herself.

Over the next 30 minutes or so, Kim and Jackson engaged in mostly small talk. They talked a little bit about work, their kids, and upcoming vacation plans. The whole time Jackson had a noticeable bulge in his trunks, and Kim was really enjoying the effect she was having on her boss. Kim knows it was wrong to lust after Jackson, especially since he's married too, but she's been sexually frustrated for some time now. Her husband Tim is 10 years older than her and not very interested in sex all that much anymore. Meanwhile, Kim is still in her sexually prime and seeing the bulge in Jackson's trunks just makes her want to reach out and touch his cock so bad.

Jackson, on the other hand, was a little befuddled by the way Kim was looking at him. This is not a side of Kim he's seen before. Then again, he's also never seen Kim look like this before. Her sexy body was barely covered by the tiny bikini and he couldn't help but gaze down at her beautiful, full breasts from time to time.

When Kim noticed Jackson taking peaks at her tits, that was all the confirmation she needed. She knew it was wrong, but she also needed a big cock so bad. She's going to make a move on Jackson.

"Hey Jackson. I forgot to ask earlier, but I actually have a few questions about one of the presentations for tomorrow. Is it ok if we go back to my room so I can show you?"

Jackson was somewhat relieved to hear that, because the sexual tension was beginning to reach danger level.

"Uh sure. Of course. I'd he happy to help. Please, after you."

Kim led Jackson up to her room and before the door even closed all the way, she pushes Jackson against the wall and kisses him passionately, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Jackson, confused and shocked at the same time, gently nudges Kim back and separating the two of them.

"Kim, what are you doing?? We can't do this! We're both married."

"I know Jackson, but Tim doesn't give me any and I'm so horny right now. Please, I know you want me too!"

"That may be so, but I just don't think I can do this to Stephanie."

"Don't worry Jackson. I'm not trying to steal you from your wife. None of this will ever be mentioned outside of this room. It's just sex. Think of this as you just being the nice boss that you are, doing a favor for his colleague ok?"

Kim's rationale made Jackson stop to ponder for just a second. She saw that as an opening and leaned in once again to kiss Jackson. This time, Jackson didn't try to stop her.

"You promise, this will not leave this room right?"

"Yes Jackson. I promise. Now kiss me like you want me!"

The two started to make out again, this time with their tongues wrestling with each other. After a few minutes, Kim takes Jackson by the hand and lead him to her bed. She lies on her back and unties her g-string, exposing her perfectly trimmed pussy. She spreads her leg wide open and says, "Jackson, get down and eat my pussy."

Jackson, at this point, has totally been seduced by Kim. He gets down to the edge of the bed and starts to eat out Kim's pussy, causing her to let out a load moan.

"Oh fuck, Jackson. Your tongue feels so good. You're better than this than my husband ever was. Keep eating that pussy!"

Kim was in total ecstasy. It's been so long since she's had her pussy eaten. And having someone not her husband giving her oral is turning her on so much. It feels so wrong, so taboo, yet so exciting as well. The slutty side from her college days is beginning to surface. No longer is she just a boring housewife and mom living in the suburbs. She's a naughty slut about to get fucked in a hotel room by another man. After a few more minutes, Kim lets out a loud "fuuuuuuuuuck" and experiences one of the best orgasms she's ever had. Streams and streams of her juices flow out of her pussy and all over Jackson's face.

"That was so fucking good. It's my turn to return the favor Jackson."

Kim now sits up on the edge of the bed where Jackson stands right in front of her. She pulls down his trunks and Jackson's fully hard 8" cock almost hit her flush in the face. Kim grabs the **** in front of her and says. "Holy shit Jackson! Your cock is amazing. It's almost twice as big as Tim's!"

Kim starts to jerk Jackson's cock back and forth, while using her tongue to gently lick the head of his cock.

"Jackson, I'm sure Stephanie gives you really good head, but for tonight, your cock is mine. I'm going to give you the best blowjob you've ever gotten!"

Without further interruption, Kim pulls Jackson's whole cock into her mouth, causing him to let out a most satisfying moan. Kim's head bopped up and down as she continues to suck off her her married boss. Jackson was in oral heaven. Kim's blowjob was very different from what he usually gets from his wife. Kim's is much more passionate, wet, and sloppy. Her mouth was taking his cock to places he's never been before.

"How is it Jackson? Do I suck you better than Stephanie?" Kim asks playfully.

Hearing those words pushed Jackson over the edge, as he unloads streams and streams of cum right into Kim's mouth. Kim did her best to swallow all of it, but some **** out and rolled down her body onto her tits. In utter exhaustion, Jackson collapses onto the bed. However, Kim was just getting started.

"Don't think we're done yet Jackson. I haven't even been fucked yet."

"Shit Kim. I don't think I can go again."

"Yes you can, and you will."

Kim climbs onto Jackson and begins to kiss him passionately, while rubbing her body against his and using her hand to jerk his cock up and down. Within a few minutes, Jackson was back to full hardness again.

"See, I know you can go again. Kim winks at Jackson.

Kim proceeds to sit up and slowly lowers her pussy onto Jackson's cock. As his cock enters her pussy, both Jackson and Kim say in unison, "fuuuuuuckkk". Kim begins to bounce up and down on Jackson's cock. She was in total bliss.

"Oh fuck. Your cock feels so good inside me Jackson. It's so much bigger than my husband's! It's hitting in spots I haven't felt in many years."

Jackson was also in a state of extreme ecstasy. Yesterday, he was living a normal, happy family life. Today, he's fucking his coworker in a hotel like two horny teenagers.

Kim saw that Jackson was really enjoying this and said, "you like fucking me don't you Jackson?"

"Yes..." was all Jackson could muster.

Kim wanted to push Jackson further, as she continues to ride his dick with reckless abandon.

"Tell me you love fucking my pussy more than your wife's."

"...."

Kim saw the reluctance on Jackson's face, but she was determined to win him over, at least for night. She reached back with her hand started to massage Jackson's balls while she continued to ride him.

"Tell me Jackson. Tell me my pussy is better than Stephanie's."

The sensation was too much for Jackson. He felt terrible betraying his wife, but Kim was just too convincing.

"....Yes, your pussy is better than Stephanie's."

Hearing those words come out of Jackson turned Kim on so much. Here is a happily married man, telling her that her pussy is better than his wife's. She got off of Jackson's cock and laid on her back. Spreading her legs wide open, she motioned for Jackson fuck her missionary style, which he happily complied.

"YES Jackson! Fuck me harder with that big cock. Give it to me rough!"

Jackson continued to pound into her stroke after stroke. This is certainly different from fucking his wife. Stephanie is usually very quiet and doesn't say much during sex. Kim, on the other hand, loves talking dirty during sex. The dirtier, the more turned on she gets. After another five minutes, Jackson was close to cumming again.

"Kim, I'm about to cum. I need to pull out!"

Kim was going to have none of that, as she wrapped her legs tightly around Jackson, forcing him to stay inside of her.

"Hell no, you're going to cum inside of me and fill up my pussy!"

Succumbing to the pleasure, Jackson let out a loud groan and emptied his seed into Kim's waiting womb.

Kim loved the feeling of hot cum filling her pussy, especially since it's another man's cum. It felt so taboo, so raw, so incredible. Jackson, exhausted having cummed twice in the last hour, collapses next to her on the bed.

"Thanks Jackson. I really needed that. You are such a great boss!" Kim teases and gives him a quick kiss on the lip.

"Don't worry, I'll never mention this to our spouses, or anyone for that matter. BUT...maybe we can do this again sometime?"

Jackson was too tired to even say anything at this point. He knows Kim is going to get what she wants no matter what. He turned to her and simply nodded, before slowly drifting off to sleep next to Kim.
Reply to this topic