Wife Dances in Rain Song

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Alright let me try and explain this!!

I & my wife are married for little over 3 years; My wife started working as an HR manager for Telecom company.

She has the perfect figure and a dream girl friend for any one. Recently she took part in a dance competition; she is dancing with one of her Ex-boy friend; whom she dumped 2 months prior to our marriage. At 27, she has flat tummy & curves at the right places.

She has been working since the last 3 years and trust me she gets more roses on valentine's day than many other girls in the same town. Known to dress well, she is hot.

So coming to the day of the show, all was set. She took my permission for this act and was in the 3rd round of the dance competition. I was all ok with the events.

Finally the evening came; I am sitting among the front rows in the audience all excited to see the dance performance of the love of my life. Ready to welcome her with the loudest cheer I can muster the moment she makes her appearance. I couldn't wait. I will make sure she hears my cheers. Her eyes will meet mine. I will blow her a kiss. And she will smile widely pleased by my support.

She was proud to have such a cool and open minded guy for a husband. I smile to myself pleased by the thought and impatiently waited for the curtains to go up.

And finally it happens. The curtains lift. Cheers and applause break out from all around the crowd, from everyone except me.

One look at her and my heart stopped.

She looked gorgeous. I wasn't pleased. Not one bit. Not even close.

She looked smoking hot as whistles started from the audience.

My forward thinking brain slowly starts to think all the wrong things. My hot wife is up in the stage with a strong handsome muscular ex boy friend in a snugly fitting white shirt which was unbuttoned on top exposing his well defined chest.

And she was standing a little to his left with her back to the stage in a red saree, which was infact a sorry excuse for a saree. The only evidence of the skimpy red blouse she wore was the thin red string that went across her back leaving everything else on her back waist up in the open. Pretty sure it could pass for a bikini.

Song starts playing; Water starts pouring from showers above the stage making them wet. And they start their dance performance which starts off with her partner running his hands sensually over her bare back. And she starts seductively moving her hips to his touch. Later she carelessly runs her silver color long nails through his chest & pulls his shirt. Now he the guy is shirtless; later she pulls his hair and pushes his head on to her cleavage. She now runs her hands over his bare waxed & fit chest.

I pat my scorching heart over my chest muttering over and over "Oh God" while the whole crowd erupted around me in wolf-whistles and cheers.

Her soaking wet saree clung to her body. Her expression orgasmic as his hands glided over her navel, toned tummy & bare hips.

It's just a performance. It's just an act. Don't worry, I thought to my self.

They dance around passionately, their wet bodies teasing and caressing each other. Each touched a punch on my heart.

You agreed to this. She did ask your permission. Now don't be an ass and sit back and be supportive. You are an open-minded man. You are absolutely cool with this.

Did he just kiss her? Oh she is in his arms. Get your filthy hands off her navel , I muttered!

Her deep navel played peek -a-boo behind her wet saree with every swing of her hips. A sight which I was pretty sure every set of male eyes in the hall was feasting on. Many had their phones out trying to capture the sizzling hot performance on the stage. One guy shouted "lucky guy who gets to touch this hot lady!"

They come close to each other as he starts to kiss her neck & navel mercilessly; her hands run around his bare back & well defined chest as she pushes him on the chair & sits on him & seduces him by running her fingers from his lips to his flat stomach.

Both stand up, get come close & dance with passion!

He then pulls her & both kiss passionately as the performance is done; the judges gave them a 10/10 & applauded them for their brave performance.

The stage erupted in thunderous applause and cheers. My heart erupted along with it and splintered into a thousand pieces.

But I am Open man!!

I went home thinking what they both must have done in the rehearsals and after the show.
Reply to this topic