Driving Lesson

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I never thought I'd be one to spill my secrets over the internet, but here we are. My name is Anita, and I would say I was quite a shy girl growing up. Over the last couple of years that's changed somewhat and I've found that I have something I wasn't aware of... a naughty side. A certain fire that seems to become ignited by showing off in public. I admit it, I've discovered that I just love to flash.

I was pretty flat-chested through my early teens, but something happened, and my breasts seemed to grow overnight. Okay, that might be an exaggeration, but by the time I was sixteen I had the biggest boobs in my classes at school. They're DD's, but on my petite frame, they seem much bigger. I have jet black hair, and chocolate brown eyes. I come from Asian descent on my mother's side, but even none of us have ever been to China, we've been told that we look Chinese at certain angles. I've discovered that some boys seem to like that. Some girls too!

I've only had two real boyfriends, and whilst I do consider myself to be bi, I've never actually had sex with another girl. I've gotten close, but it's never quite happened. Also, when it comes to flashing, whilst I love to see other girls naked, I don't quite get the same thrill that I do when I show off my body to a guy. I've flashed a few times now, and I have a few stories to share, but I actually want to start with my most recent endeavour. As recent as today, in fact.

I turned twenty back in October, and for Christmas my parents paid for driving lessons for me. I've never felt to urge to drive, but my Dad said it was a useful skill to have, so I agreed. At the time of writing, I've had twenty hours in the car with my instructor, Henry.

Henry is an old man. I'd say in his late sixties. He's chubby and balding, with white hair (what he has left of it), and he wears glasses and brown cardigans. I should note straight away that I feel quite safe with him, and he'd never even hinted that he saw me as anything other than a learner driver, and he my instructor. He has a daughter older than me, he's a grandfather in fact, so I don't know how he views me really. That same, maybe?

I started learning in January, so it's been pretty cold, and whilst I choose to not wear a coat whilst driving, I do tend to cover up. Baggy hoodies and the like.

I really don't know what came over me recently. A stray thought here and there, I guess. An impulse, a sudden desire to get a reaction from my elderly driving sensei. When I first felt the urge to flash him it wasn't during a lesson but at home. The idea literally popped into my head, and I started to work out how to do it. In the past when I've flashed someone I've made out it was an accident. How would I manage that, with him? I wasn't sure what I wanted from it either. I didn't want to make things weird afterwards. Once struck with the notion, however, I just had to find out.

I had two lessons last week. One for an hour, the second for two. The first of the lessons was on Wednesday, and I started to suss things out. It was pretty tame, I guess, but rather than a baggy sweater I wore a thin sky-blue cotton strappy top. Not that I need much help, I also wore a good bra that gave me a great cleavage. Whilst warm in the car, the weather was very cold and when I got in the car, my nipples were very hard.

Henry commented on the top. Not in a pervy way, or in any way sexual, but in a parental way of "you'll catch your death in that."

There really isn't anything much to report from that hour-long session. I never caught him looking, but this was my first time attempt at showing off my chest in any way around him and I found that quite thrilling, as silly as that may sound. It was my tester.

It was the second on Friday afternoon that I took an actual risk. I wore a checked flannel shirt, a size too small, so it made my boobs bulge. Rather than buttons, it had popper studs and I chose not to wear a bra this time. I knew, with the tightness of the shirt, there'd be gaps between the studs allowing for my pink flesh to be seen.

For the first hour of the lesson, I just got on with the driving. I still haven't found my peace with changing gears and whilst I don't stall half as much, I do jolt the car a bit when shifting the stick, and Henry tells me off for coming off the clutch too quickly. We had to stop and get petrol and whilst I was the one to fill the car up, Henry was the one that go in and pay. It was while he was in there that I decided to undo a couple of the studs of my shirt. The first didn't have much effect, but the second allowed my ample bosom to spill out. I did wonder if there was now too much on show. Should I have do one back up? It was too late, Henry has returned and has bought us both chocolate bars. We set off for the next task of the day.

I was very aware of my bulging cleavage as we went around a roundabout and I was sure, this time, Henry must have paid some attention. I couldn't help but looked down at my own chest. My nipples weren't on show, not even close, but the gaping fabric of the shirt showed that I was clearly braless. I gave several glances over to Henry to see if he was taking in the show, but if he was look he was being very subtle, as I never caught him. This was no good, I wanted him to see!

The lesson came to an end, and we ended up back outside my home, were Henry always picks me up and drops me off. My parents were out shopping and I pondered how I could get him to see me. We picked Monday morning for the next lesson and he wished me a lovely weekend. He was making some notes in his folder on his lap as I removed myself from the car. As normal I left the door open for him but as he wasn't moving, I realised this may be my chance. With my back to him, as I quickly popped open a stud on my shirt, and then another.

I faced back to the car and bent down to tell him to also have a lovely weekend. He looked up from his paperwork and straight into my eyes... but then his eyes began to track downwards, straight to my chest. I gave a quick glance down to check what he was seeing. He was staring straight at my plump tits. My shirt had fallen inwards so my nipples still just covered although a hint areola was clearly visible. I quickly looked back at him.

"Thanks Anita," he murmured, his gaze still firmly aimed at my gaping top. I could have been wrong, but I'm pretty sure Henry was salivating at the sight before him.

I stood up and practically skipped to let myself into my home. I didn't look at him again, but once I was inside, I looked back down at my state of undress. My heart was pounding through my exposed chest and I couldn't help but cup my own breasts. He had received an eyeful, but he hadn't seen everything. Next time he would I promised myself.

That next time had been today, this afternoon in fact. It's Monday, and my lesson was just after midday. I was so excited beforehand. I don't mind admitting that I'd had trouble sleeping the night before due to anticipation. I knew what I was going to do, I just wasn't sure how. I wondered if the last flash would be mentioned at all. Luckily it hadn't been and that was good. I'm sure had Henry brought it up I couldn't have gone through with my plan.

As usual, he greeted me outside my home and told me where he wanted us to go for today's lesson. Today's lesson was all about manoeuvres. He made me do some parallel parking and got me to drive to a quiet part of town where he was going to get me to reverse into a side road. I realised, had I been wearing the shirt from the previous lesson, with me having to stretch to check behind so much, he probably would have gotten quite an eyeful.

Today, however, I had chosen to wear something different. A white T-shirt. Doesn't sound that exciting, I know, but it was a little see-through. You could easily make out the red bra I was wearing. The cup was lacey at the top and you could see the hint of nipple. He was possibly disappointed (or relieved!) following the previous outfit, but he didn't know what I had in store.

As we drove to a suitable sideroad I had made an effort to fidget with my attire. I kept fiddling with the front of the bra, and eventually I'd done so enough for him to ask if everything was okay.

"The underwire in my bra is irritating me. It keeps digging in," I grimaced. In truth, the bra was perfectly fine.

"Oh," was all he could muster at this point. So, I pressed...

"Sorry, do you mind if I take the bra off? It's making it difficult to concentrate."

I looked at him, apologetically. Looking straight ahead he gave a measured response:

"You should do whatever makes you comfortable."

Perfect. Now, I'm pretty sure he expected me to do that thing when girls stealthily remove their bra from underneath a top. A strap down here, straight out the sleeve -- voila! I'm perfectly capable of that too, I just had no intention of it... not on this occasion.

"Oh!" he exclaimed with surprised as I whipped off my shirt.

I hadn't bothered checking if anyone was around, I was too eager to expose myself to him. Another shocked rumble propelled from him as I quickly unclasped the hooks at the back of my bra effortless freeing my boobs. My bra slid off my arms and down onto my lap. Whilst Henry attempted to look away, directing his attention to the road ahead, he couldn't help but look back at my amazing tits. They are amazing too, I know it. I'm proud of them which must be why I like showing them off so much. I threw my bra onto the backseat and I proceeded to put my shirt back on, over my head. From underneath the thin layer of material I could make out his movement. His head was fixed in my direction, but his hand quickly grabbed at his crotch as he made some kind of adjustment.

I sorted myself out, straightened my shirt, and was pleased to see how noticeable my nipples were, despite being covered. I was also pleased that Henry was now obviously rock hard. His trousers were bulging and there was no way of hiding it. I couldn't help but smile, a smile he noticed. Instinctively he tried to cover the bulge with his hands.

"Sorry," he fretted.

"Don't be silly," I laughed. "I'm very free and I don't worry about body parts. I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable?"

"No, no." He spluttered; his face quite red now. "I just wasn't expecting it."

"Okay, well, just a heads up," I nodded, "you'll be seeing them again in a bit."

"Will I?"

I couldn't tell if his voice from trembling out of excitement or fear.

"Well, my parents are home, and I can't really leave for my driving lesson wearing a bra and then come home without it on. My father might have questions," I teased.

"Oh, well, no. I guess not."

"This shirt is quite see-through," I teased. Sure enough, his gaze returned to my breasts. Although covered, he was clearly mapping them with his eyes.

We proceeded with the rest of the lesson, before he instructed me to drive us back. I announced to him that I was going to pull over to put my bra back on. He didn't reply, choosing to nod with a smile. Once we had pulled over, I unbuckled my seatbelt and took off my top. I was completely topless once again, and it was exhilarating. I glanced around and there was nobody on this street, but it wouldn't have mattered even if there had there been. I reached back to grab my bra from the back seat. It was just out of reach, so I lifted my ass up to allow me to stretch further and as I did so, I became aware that I was pushing by bare breasts towards Henry's flushed face. He had moved himself to the side so there was no collision, but he was transfixed.

"Sorry," I said, with a smile. It was a naughty smile too. We all have that smile, that smirk when we're doing something we know we shouldn't be doing, but we're enjoying it nevertheless.

I pushed myself up a bit more, stretched back and finally managed to hook my finger around the strap of the bra. I may have prolonged the endeavour to allow Henry more time with my breasts inched away from his face. It was at that moment I felt it, a warm chubby hand on my boob. I quickly looked back and saw Henry's left hand cupping my right tit. The fact I looked seemed to fluster him, as if I wouldn't have noticed had I not seen it with my own eyes. He let go and, of course, apologised. He was basically scolding himself for succumbing to his urge.

I calmed him and said I didn't mind. He was surprised, but I pointed out that I had just thrust my boobs in his face, I couldn't be angry for him copping a feel. He nodded and smiled.

"Would you like to again?" I asked, mischievously.

He looked at me, bewildered, switching his gaze between my eyes and my boobs.

"They're still out," I reasoned. "Have another feel before I have to put them away."

I don't think he did it consciously, but he licked his lips as he cautiously placed his hands on me. This time, now with me sat sitting twisting towards him, he used both of his hands, one for each breast. He excitably thumbed my nipples, which were now oh-so-sensitive, and a shiver ran down my spine. I found his aging fingers were surprisingly soft as he attempted to wrap them around and squeeze my round boobs.

I considered reaching down to grasp his erection. It was clearly throbbing with enthusiasm but I decided not to though, as that might be too much. I do admit I loved the feel of his hands on me and I was in no rush to get dressed.

Time was pressing and I needed to get home, plus he had another student after me. He studied me as I did my bra up and covered my torso with the shirt. His gaze lingered on my chest, despite it being fully covered. I looked down at his bulging crotch, still tent poling for me, then back up at him happy face. I didn't fancy him. He was way too old, and I'm not sure he would even have been that attractive when he was younger, but there was something in me that wanted to see his cock. Not now though, not today.

I drove us back and parking up outside my house I could see my Mum in the kitchen. We both sat for a moment, yet neither of us mentioned what had just happened. He got his paperwork out and we plotted when my next couple of lessons were going to be. We both got out of the car and I left the driver side open for to him to get in and drive away.

"So, next lesson is Thursday," he beamed. I couldn't help but glance down. He was still hard, and maybe it was my time to lick my lips.

"I'm looking forward to it. I'll be sure to wear a better bra next time."

My comment seemed to confuse him and I could tell he wasn't sure how to react to it.

"Or maybe I won't bother wearing one," I continued, making my intention clearer.

He laughed and nodded as he settled himself down into the driver's seat, and I walked into my house. As I bounced up the stairs my mum called to see how the lesson was. I replied that it was a good one. Once in my bedroom, I immediately when to my window to see if Henry was still there and he was. I had wanted to see his cock, and there it was. He was out of the way so my mum wouldn't have been able to see him from the kitchen, but I was high up looking down and I could see everything clearly. He had released his cock from his flies and his hand was grasping around it, stroking it with intent.

I couldn't help but watch as the old guy wanked off his pent-up sexual frustration. He'd just had a twenty-year old girl's boobs in his hands. I doubt he thought that would happen at his age. I considered going back out to him, to offer him a helping hand, after all I did feel responsible. Sadly I didn't have time and I admit I couldn't help but feel disappointment when he chose not to climax. He forced his member back into his trousers and took a moment to collect himself. As he drove off, I wondered what was racing through his mind and I realised my mission for my next driving lesson. Somehow I'm going to make Henry cum. Right now, I don't know I'm going to. Will I excite him enough that he strokes his member in front of me, or maybe he'll be lucky enough to have my hands stroke him to climax. Possibly, and I'm saying this will definitely be the case, but he might even be lucky enough to feel mouth on him as he releases.

My mind is racing with possibilities and I can't wait to let you know how it goes!
Reply to this topic