Suzanne, an Older Woman

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
It was Sunday night. I was in our bedroom, sorting my laundry, getting clothes ready for the work week. When you get to be our age, preparedness helps to avoid the situations where you can't remember what you were thinking about or what plans you made. If I line my clothes up ahead of time, it makes it easier to get out of the house in the morning, which is something I have trouble with. Once upon a time I could get four kids out the door in reasonable fashion, and sit down and have a cup of quiet coffee before work. Now, in my advancing years, it's all I can do to get myself out the door, dressed and ready. So I spend Sunday night in preparation. And, often, while I'm at it, I try on various combinations, which is actually fun. Blouses, skirts, pants, shoes, jewelry, even makeup. It's my Sunday night ritual. On this Sunday night, I was also trying to keep my mind off the two men down in the family room, watching the World Series. Is there anything more boring than baseball? I'd show them a good time, if I had the nerve.

One of the men was my husband, Ed. The other was his friend, our friend, Jim. Jim is single. Always has been. Always will be. And he is known, in these parts, as a lady's man. Each of the half-dozen times we've had him here on an occasion which required a "date", he has come with a different woman. And I mean different. Young, not so young, skinny, heavy, tall, short. Each of them hanging on his every word. Each of them about to be hung out to dry.

Jim has always been careful with me. Careful what he says about his women, careful how he looks at me. Just plain careful. It's always given me a slightly uneasy feeling, like he's concealing something. I have no idea what he and Ed talk about when they are alone. They may talk in the raunchiest ways about Jim's women, or me, even. I don't know. I do know that I'd love to get Jim alone and talk about anything, even his women. Better yet, talk about me. And him. And touch and kiss, and then have sex. Even in his 50s, Jim is sexy. Strong, trim, masculine, clean, handsome. I have often dreamed of being one of his harem, if just for a night. I have long since resigned myself to the fact that it's just a dream.

Which doesn't keep my mind from wandering where it shouldn't go. Changing my clothes every few minutes was giving me ideas. What fun it would be to put something nice on, march into the family room, and ask, "How does this look?" And if that doesn't get their attention, come back and get a few different items, march into the family room again, and change tactics. "Which one do you like better? This one?" Then change my blouse while standing in front of them. "Or this one?" And if that didn't get their attention, I could try the same thing with my pants. Alas, I don't have the courage, or anything like it. It's just a harmless daydream. But it sure beats baseball.

It had been quiet for the last ten or fifteen minutes from downstairs. Earlier there had been quite a bit of yelling and hollering. The lack of noise likely meant that things weren't going well in the game. I was laying a blouse on the bed when there was a light rap on the bedroom door and it opened. I turned around, expecting to see Ed, but it was Jim, which was startling, partly because I had only a bra and panties on. Well, I had shoes on, too, but only because I was playing this game of imagining marching down to the family room half naked and changing clothes in front of the men. Because it was Jim and not Ed, and because I was startled, I reached for the blouse I'd just put on the bed. Also because it was Jim, I made sure he had a good look before I managed to hold it up in front of me, as if I were looking at it in a mirror. After all, there aren't many fiftyish women with a body like mine, and I didn't, this time, have to just imagine showing it off.

Jim stepped inside the room and said, "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you, Suzanne."

Yeah, right, then why did you enter before I could say, "Come in." I just looked at him.

"Ed called and said he'd be a couple hours."

This was very confusing information.

"What do you mean? I thought he was downstairs with you."

"He was, but his beeper went off and he had to go out on a call." Ed is a paramedic with the town volunteer ambulance.

You know how in "the old days" in dormitories in women's colleges when a student brought a man to her room she'd holler "MAN ON THE FLOOR"? Well, right now, inside my head, a voice was hollering, "MAN IN THE BEDROOM!"

I said, "I didn't hear the phone ring."

"Well, he called my cellphone from the scene and said they had to take the patient to the trauma center in Albany."

All this time, Jim had been fighting to maintain eye contact with only limited success. His eyes kept flicking down to my thighs. He was now leaning against the door, partly, I think, to hold himself up.

"Well, that's too bad... I feel a little silly holding this blouse up."

"I wouldn't mind if you didn't hold it up, Suzanne."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"I mean I'd like it if you didn't hold the blouse up."

"But if I don't hold the blouse up, you'll be able to see me in my underwear."

"That will be a nice change from having to imagine you in your underwear."

"Oh, Jim, you've never done any such thing."

"I never do anything else."

"Which is why you have a different girlfriend every time we see you."

"I have a different girlfriend every time because once I see you and her in the same room, I have to tell her goodbye."

"Did you tell Ed that?"

"He knows how I feel."

"Then I'm surprised he left you here alone."

"He's told me that if I could provide any excitement for you, I could be his guest."

Nice, to be horse-traded that way.

"What does he get out of it?"

"A happy wife. He's never felt like he's satisfied you."

In truth, Ed was a sweet, but unimaginative lover. Honestly, I didn't know whether to believe any of this or not. Maybe this is just the way a Lady's Man gets in your pants.

"If I drop the blouse, what do I get out of it?"

"My admiration."

"Not enough. I don't think I should let you gawk at me in my underwear just because you'd like it. I'd need something in return."

Jim didn't say a word. He reached down and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He had the torso of an athlete, albeit a 55 year old one, lightly tanned, muscular, sexy.

That was enough for me. I dropped the blouse on the floor.

Jim was about six feet away. He admired me for a moment or two in my underwear and heels, and then he strode over to me, put one arm around my waist and pulled me to him hard. He slid his other hand through my hair and behind my head. He pulled my lips to his and I could feel his hand on my bottom pressing me against him. I could feel my breasts crushed against his chest and I could feel his erection against my thigh. I knew what would happen next and I didn't want to stop it.

Jim slid his hand in under my panties. I found myself making silly grunting noises as he manhandled me, but it was the best I could do with the air being crushed out of me and his mouth glued to mine. Once he'd had enough of my bottom he slid his hand up under the back of my bra, then slid it around to the front, lifting my bra up and off my breasts. His mouth let go of mine to go explore my nipples, first one and then the other. He had a rather sharp set of teeth and I wanted to jump around and say, "Hey! Be careful!" but instead I stood my ground and squirmed a bit. While he nibbled, I pulled my bra over my head and then tried to liberate him from his pants. As it was, every time I touched the front of his pants to find his zipper, and my fingers brushed against his erection inside, he'd make silly grunting sounds and I'd start to giggle. Before I could even get the zipper down, he placed his hands on my hips and turned me around toward the bed. Then he grabbed me from behind, cupping my breasts in each hand, and pushing his bulging pants against my bottom. I switched from silly grunting sounds to an excited moan every time he pushed. Just as I was about to reach back and pull down my panties, he put his hand against my back and pushed me forward so I was bent over and my head and arms were on the bed. He quickly yanked my panties down to my knees, then dropped his own pants, and I could feel him with his cock in his hand, exploring my crotch with it. I had never had anyone do this before and I was panting with excitement and anticipation. I wanted him inside me immediately but he kept rubbing his cock around my vulva and my clitoris and my ass making me just hotter and hotter. Finally, I could stand it no longer and spread my legs a little more and stuck my bottom in the air and he slid inside me, making both of us moan with pleasure. He started moving in and out slowly and deeply, going a little further with each thrust. Never had I been screwed before while I had my shoes on and my panties at my knees. I liked it.

I reached my hand down between my legs and with one finger I could feel him moving in and out of me, and with another finger I rubbed my clitoris. I could tell that Jim was not long for this, and I didn't want to be left hanging. His hands were on my hips pulling harder and faster. It didn't take me long. My orgasm started in my vagina and spread quickly through my entire body. I think Jim liked this, as he reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back and up off the bed. When he did this I yelled a little (it hurt, but it was a good hurt) and he came in a few seconds in the most explosive orgasm I've ever been on the receiving end of. It felt like a fire hose inside me. He collapsed on top of me and we lay there, panting, for a few minutes.

Jim straightened up and swung my legs up on the bed. He climbed in beside me, holding me tight and draping his leg over mine. I was asleep in less than a minute.

I awoke with a start. I'd been dreaming about someone running his hand along the inside of my thigh, and now I knew why. Jim was running his hand up and down the inside of my thigh. I spread my legs a little to give him more room and reached out my hand to his head where I got a bit of a shock. It wasn't Jim at all, but Ed.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I said.

"Why are you wearing your shoes?" he asked.

I thought fast.

"Oh, I was trying on clothes and got in bed just for a minute and fell asleep."

"Oh, I see. I think."

His hand on my thigh was getting me aroused.

"Did Jim go home?" I asked.

"Yes, he was asleep when I got here. I woke him up and sent him home. It's two a.m."

"He was asleep? Where?"

"Well, where do you think?"

"Um, on the couch?"

"No."

"Then I don't know." I'm such a liar.

"You don't know that he was asleep right here? With you? Naked?"

"Well, um..."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Um..."

"Did you like it?"

"Well, I..." Yeah, I loved it, but...

"He said he fucked you right here, standing up, you still in your shoes and your panties at your knees." Oh, God, he did, didn't he?

"He did?"

"What was it like?"

It was like nothing ever before.

"Do I have to tell you?"

"No, I want you to show me."

"Come here," I said.

I rolled over him and out of bed, and stood there in just my shoes. He climbed out and I unbuttoned his shirt. When I unzipped his pants I could feel his hard cock underneath. I slipped them off, I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I caressed his balls and sucked on his cock until he was completely under my spell. I stood up, gave him a long kiss and turned around facing the bed. I leaned down so my face and arms were on the bed, and tilted my hips up towards him. I said, "Fuck me now. Fuck me like Jim did." Ed groaned, and when he slipped his cock inside me, I knew it wouldn't be long for either of us.
Reply to this topic