Sunday school teacher

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I had been drug to church today with my mother since my car was in the shop. Even though I was eighteen my mother had that stupid belief that if you are under her roof you had to go to church and even go to Sunday School. Even if you had fun all last night and you were hung over you still had to hear the world of the Lord and Lord knows how long black churches go for especially when the pastor refuses to stop all of that hooping and hollering like they are trying to call on some kind of spirit when we all know that we don't have time for all of that.

I knew that my mother was going to drag me to church today but I didn't care. I was going to have my fun and I managed to sleep with a young white college girl at my homeboy's party. She gave some really good head and I picked up her skinny blonde headed ass and fucked the shit out of her slim and petite white all with my nine and half inch dick that nearly left her crying because of the way I stretched her tight pussy until she could barely walk out of the house on her own power. I still had the taste of pussy on my tongue and I didn't care if anyone around here could smell it on me.

To be honest pulling girls was no problem for me. I stood right at 5'9 and weighed around a hundred and forty pounds of lean muscle. I had my ears gauged along with a nice brown complexion. I had on a pair of low rise jeans and flip flops and a black teeshirt that showed off my tribal tattoo sleeve that started at the back of my neck and worked my way down to my finger tips. I wore glasses usually but they didn't make me look geeky or anything more functional than anything.

Today I was trying my hardest to stay awake during Sunday School and I didn't care to be honest. My class was in one of the classrooms I was listening to the lady who was halfway descent looking sitting in front of me with her legs crossed with three millennials who were far from interested in what she was talking about.

She was wearing a short black dress that came just to her knees when she stood up but while she was sitting down her dress rode up to her mid thigh that showed me a glimpse of her rose thigh tattoo that barely left any room for imagination. I could tell that the other two girls in my class didn't really have any interest that didn't mind what was going on since they both had their phones out and honestly I just wanted to see what she was talking about since I had nothing else to do but fall asleep.

"Sean, what did you learn today?" she asked me with her dark brown eyes focused on me like she was trying to get me to zone in on her so that she could get my undivided attention.

"Not much of anything. What I did learn today I can't say in front of everyone else." I replied as I licked my lips as the other two girls started laughing at me and my middle aged Sunday school teacher looked at me like she was mortified at what I had said.

"Alright you two can head to the front. Sean you can stay back here with me because I had to talk to you." she told me.

I could only imagine what she wanted to talk to me about. I stood up and looked around the classrooms that were only used on Sunday since no one else came back here during Sunday. I heard that some of the people would give head back here during prayer but I didn't know if it was true or not. I always went to the parking lot and got head in my car whenever I did come to church but I was more relaxed that anything today.

"Sean what were you talking about! I'm trying to drill the word of God into you and you treat it like its a mockery! What is wrong with you talking about what you learned you can say out loud in front of the church during Sunday School reviews?" she scolded.

Looking back at her in a frustrated tone actually turned me on. She was a middle aged black lady with a banging body on her. She stood right at 5'4 and weighed around a hundred and fifty pounds. She was a light skinned black lady that almost looked like she could have passed off as a white lady with black woman features. She had to be around a 36D in the chest, about a 29 in the waist about a 38 in the hips because she did have a nice round bubble butt that moved in the loose fitting dress that she was wearing. She was wearing a zebra printed dress with some red open toed four and half inch heels. She had her long grey hair pulled up into a high ponytail since her hair was naturally long and pressed down that usually came to her collar. She had on some dark red lipstick that made her thin lips even more kissable as she focused her hazel eyes on me with a look of anger that was mixed with lust as she tried her hardest to get some answers from me.

"Are you sure you want me to answer that question? You might be too much of a holier than thou church lady for me to answer that question." I replied sarcastically with a smirk as I darted my eyes at her to await her response.

"I'm not a stuck up church lady. So tell me what's on your mind?" she told me as she stood up and made sure to put and extra twist in her hips as she walked away from me and did a light twirl as she rested her hands on her hips.

"You might want to lock the door for this one." I told her as she took a deep breath and did as I suggested her to do as she walked close enough to me to where I could smell her sweet perfume that almost made her edible.

"So spill it. What did you learn?" she asked me.

"Well I learned when you are going to eat some pussy that it's okay to take things nice and slow. To wrap your tongue around the clit while you trace the inside of her thighs with your fingertips. If you are going to want to make her cum lick nice and slow while you kiss and suck on the pussy lips. Count to five with each time you lick the clit and blow a nice stream of air against the clit because you are more than likely going to be hot and bothered and the nice stream of cold hair will be exactly what you need to calm your nerves just before you reach your peak of pleasure." I told her as I ran my hand against the inside of her thigh.

She welcomed my advance as she stepped in closer to me while I kissed and nibbled lightly on her neck. She ran her hands against my washboard abs and pulled at my belt as the blood rushed to my rapidly hardening erection that was more than anxious to venture inside of her.

"Do you know what to do with a thing like that?" she asked me as she pulled at the tip of the tent in my pants.

"The question is do you know how to handle something that big?" I whispered into her ear and bit her lightly on the side of the neck and she tensed up lightly as I could feel the goosebumps against the back of her toned arms that were free of any blemishes.

"I'm more than capable baby." she informed me with a huge coffee stained smile as my hands slid under her dress and against her smooth thighs that watched her tremble in anticipation as she spread her legs for me so that I could find her sweet spot. She might have been going to church but at the same time I wasn't surprised to feel that she didn't have any panties on.

I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her lightly on the lips and she responded to my advance with a kiss of her own as she wrapped her smooth delicate hands around the sides of my freshly shaven face as she pressed her crotch against mine. I wanted her so badly as our tongues danced the Sunday morning away. I felt her pulling at my belt as I cupped her nice round bubble butt and went back to massaging her clit with my fingertip. She started to gyrate her hips lightly against me as I unzipped my jeans and reached into my pants and pulled my rock hard dick out for her.

"Oh my goodness!" she replied as she reached down and started stroking me while I closed my eyes lightly and watched her run her hand up and down the length of my erection while she took my head between her thumb and index finger and gave it a nice tug in her direction.

I watched as she motioned for me to sit down on the sofa as she got down on her knees and took my huge head in her mouth. I didn't realize her tongue was that long as she licked it out and slowly wrapped it around my head and cupped my huge dick by the base of it and started bobbing up and down on me. She had such smooth and slow techniques with her oral skills and I was enjoying what she was doing to me. I cupped her around the back of the head while the mature church lady sucked and slurped on my dick like it was a delicious dessert and she wanted to savor my sweet taste in her mouth.

I could tell that she was an older freak and I wanted to enjoy this. She had me moaning lightly while I started to force my dick in and out of her mouth while she had no problem keeping up with my speed and length. She was looking deep into my eyes while she continued to bless my dick with her oral skills of pleasure that had me putting my hips into her mouth. Her thin lips were gliding up and down my shaft while I was still fucking her face like I was trying to make her pay for the words she spoke to me initially. She wasn't slowing down and I watched as she started to finger her pussy while she was still handling the dick that was more than average.

"Show me what you can do with that tongue of yours." she told me as she laid down on the side of the sofa beside me. She cocked her legs wide open and ran her hands over her neatly trimmed pussy and I couldn't take my eyes off her fat clit and fat and full pussy lips. I licked my lips in anticipation as she slid her dress up some more and showed me her flat stomach which was remarkable for her age as well as her full and perky looking breasts that were sitting up like a shelf. I didn't waste anytime kissing my way up her inner thighs and sucked on her inner thighs a little bit.

She tensed up lightly and bit her bottom lip as I licked her pussy a couple of times nice and slow to make her quiver in anticipation. I spread her pussy lips a couple of times and watched as she squirmed and I couldn't hold back any longer. I buried my face all the way in her crotch as her trimmed pussy hairs tickled my face as I licked and lapped up her pussy juices that had her on the edge quick fast and in a hurry. I could tell that she didn't care about anyone else hearing us because she was moaning in pleasure at how good my tongue was as I rolled my tongue against her clit so fast that it seemed like I was vibrating my tongue against her clit. She cupped me around the back of the head and grinded her hips against my face like she was trying to make me drown in her sweetness. I had a sweet tooth for her deliciousness that was feeding my craving and she was now on the verge of going through an episode of shivering sensations.

"Oh my god! Right there Sean! Oh yes baby! I'm about to cum baby! I'm going to cum on your face baby! Don't stop licking my pussy baby! That feels so good baby! I'm cumming baby! Right there baby! Yes! Keep licking me!" she cried out as she wrapped her legs around my head and squeeze tightly as her hips came off the sofa and was almost in the air. I picked her up off the ground and she held onto the chandelier while I was eating her out while she was literally dangling in the air as I kept eating out the mature older lady that I could tell needed a release from a real man.

Once she came down off her sexual high she wrapped her arms around my neck and slid down my body like a stripper pole and wrapped her legs around my waist. I reached down and she did me the honors of reaching down and grabbing me just below the head and pushed my head inside of her tight pussy.

"Oh my goodness baby! That dick is so big baby! Fuck your pussy baby!" she cried out into my ear while I was holding her by her firm ass cheeks and pounded her hard from the bottom. My dick was sliding in and out of her as fast as my hips would let me go. I looked deep into her eyes and watched as she arched her back and let me pound the shit out of her the way that I wanted to. She I could feel her sweet nectar creaming on me as my dick was coated in her pleasure. I didn't care that anyone was able to hear us. Her pussy gripped my shaft and had me feeling like I was about to cum but I didn't care. I pulled out slowly and slowed it all the way down and then picked up the pace while I was listening to her cry out how good the dick was despite the fact that I was half of her age. She was yelling out all kinds of things and I placed my hands on each side of her hips and controlled the speed of my dick hammering in and out of her like she was not going to be able to walk for the next few days.

I laid her down on the sofa and got ontop of her. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the sofa and laid into her thrust with all of my weight so that I could go all the way inside of her. She tried to wrap her legs around my waist but I pinned her knees to her chest and folded her up like a pretzel and continued giving her enough dick to curb her cravings for the time being. I wanted to satisfy her to the point that she came back for more.

"Let me ride your dick baby!" she begged as I scooped her up and laid back so that she could take the lead. She hooked her legs under mine and showed me her nice and full mammary glands as she continued bouncing up and down on me. I sucked on her nice brown nipples and listened to her moan out in pleasure while she held me around the back of head as she grinded slowly as she brought my dick all kinds of tingling. My head felt so sensitive to the point that my teeth were clenched together. I was pulled her close to me by her ass and hammered away at her pussy a couple of times and then held it there for a few seconds to watch her orgasm take over her body.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME BABY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR DICK WAS THIS FUCKING GOOD! I'M CUMMING BABY! I'M CUMMING SO HARD ON YOUR DICK! HOLY FUCK BABY! I CAN BARELY TAKE IT BABY! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BABY! DON'T FUCKING MOVE!" she cried out as I slowly moved and spanked her a few times and gripped it like I was holding onto her for dear life.

Once her orgasm came down, I pulled out and she bent over for me to show me the best view of her huge ass. She spread her legs and grabbed my dick to welcome me inside of her as I slowly pushed my head inside of her and began pounding away at her pussy.

"Oh yes baby! Do your thing baby!" she moaned as I hammered away and went back on the assault to show her I meant every word I spoke to her. I had some pressure built up already and I could tell from the way she refused to let me go that she wanted me to have my way with her. I watched her ass bounce off my abs as I dished out some loud whacks across her ass that left her stinging red while I was still giving it to her. I wanted to make her pay for questioning me with some hard and deep strokes that filled her up and pulled almost all the way out and went back to slam back inside of her. She arched her back and showed me how much she wanted the dick. I pulled her hair and got almost into a full squat as I felt my nut coming close. The sound of her moans mixed with my hard thrusts sent all kinds of sensations throughout my body until I was tensing up.

I didn't care if she wanted me to cum in her or not. She was hollering out and my sweat was dripping down and a couple of hard thrust later I felt myself releasing three huge cannonballs of sperm inside of the wild older lady that was in need of some dick.

"Oh my goodness! I didn't know your dick was so good!" she exclaimed as she wiped herself up and reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of panties to put on.

"I didn't know that you were that good in the bedroom." I told her as I fixed my clothes and took a deep breath and zipped my pants up.

"If you want to go this again here is my number." she told me as she reached into her purse and handed me her business card with her phone number on it. Odessa Gambrell. 864-555-5555.

"Don't worry you will hear from me soon." I told her as I saved her number to my phone as she grabbed her things.

"Let's get up front before we miss too much of the service." she suggested as I followed her out of the classroom and back up to the sanctary.
Reply to this topic