Joyce's New Birthday Gift

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
My friend Joyce and I have been hanging out for a while now. I wanted to give her a special gift for her birthday. I found the perfect gift for her; a Sybian. We are both very much into experimenting in light bondage, however, I wanted to take it up a notch for her special day. I found a top notch Sybian online and ordered it. Now I just needed to gather all my other special treats and put them all together for Joyce's birthday adventure.

I invited Joyce over for dinner and a drink. We had some laughs. Had some good food. Once dinner was finished and cleaned up, I left Joyce in the living while I went to prepare her gift. I came out of the bedroom and walked over to Joyce. She was sitting on the couch watching TV. I stood in front of her and she complained that I made a better window than a door. I grabbed the remote from her hand and shut the TV off. I looked back at Joyce to see the puzzled look on her face. I smiled. I reached into my back pocket and removed a black blindfold. I placed it in her hand and told her to put it on. She looked at it with a raised eyebrow and then placed it on her head. I grabbed her hands and pulled her up off the couch and lead her into the bedroom. It was time to give Joyce her birthday gift.

I closed the door behind us and lead Joyce to the side of the bed. I took a step back and looked at her from head to toe. I told Joyce to remove her clothes. She smiled and started removing her top. She must have expected that something would happen tonight as she did not have a bra on. She then removed her pants. She playfully kicked them in the direction of my voice, nearly hitting my leg. Next came her little pink lacey panties. This time she reached down and grabbed them in her hand, twirled them in her hand and flung them again in my direction missing by just millimeters.

I had pre-placed the Sybian in the middle of the floor. I walked up beside Joyce placing each of my hands into hers and walked her forward. She was directly behind the Sybian. I walked behind Joyce pulling both hands behind her back. I took out my hand cuffs from the top of the bureau and placed each of Joyce's wrists into them. I didn't put them too tight, but tight enough to hear a gasp from her mouth. I walked to her left side and placed an ankle restraint on her, doing the same to her right ankle. Each ankle restraint had a small chain with a small D ring shackle on the end.

I then instructed Joyce to spread her legs slightly. She did as she was told. I slid the Sybian so that she was standing directly over it. She asked what I was doing, and I told her that I was going to give her the birthday gift.

I walked behind Joyce and ran my fingertips up and down her arms, leading to her shoulders and neck area. A sigh escaped from her lips. My hands then moved to her perky tits. My fingertips glided down to her nipples, circling each one. I gave each nipple a firm pinch. She gasped and pushed her chest into my hands. I took my hands off her tits and took a half a step back. I got down on one knee and ran my fingertips on the sides of her thighs leading them over her ass cheeks. I could feel her body start to shake. I ran my fingertips up and down the outside of her thighs, working my way to her inner thighs. Just as I was nearing her steaming pussy, I stopped. I raised my right hand up and came down on her awaiting ass cheek. She let out a scream. I slapped her ass cheek again, then again, and again one more time. I could see my handprint on her ass cheek. I shifted over to her left ass cheek and slapped it enough times to see my handprint in that cheek as well. I could see her legs tremble as I sat and looked at my handy work. Now it's time for her to use the gift.

I got up from my kneeling position, removing my clothes quickly and walked up behind her again. I put my hands under each of her arm pits. I told her to bend her knees and that I would take her weight. She bent her knees with a bit of hesitation. I took her weight in my arms and guided her down to her knees and onto her new gift. As her pussy came down on the Sybian, she let a sharp "Oh" probably from a combination of the cool plastic and the intrusive tip of the Sybian sliding into her wet, awaiting pussy. She asked me what it was that she just sat on, but the smirk on her face told me she knew what it was. I took the D ring shackle from each ankle restraint and locked them onto the chain from the handcuffs. She was all tied up with no place to go.

After I made sure Joyce was as comfortable as she could be, I walked out in front of her reaching down and grabbed the remote control to the Sybian. The controller has and rotation and a vibration setting. I turned each knob on. I started with the vibration setting, starting off slow and raising the setting in small increments. Her mouth opened with a deep gasp at the feeling she was receiving from her new gift. I turned the rotation setting on slow, ever so increasing the speed. I watched her reaction as I moved each knob up and down in speed. I could see her legs start to tremble. She was nearing her release, but I did not want her to cum just yet. I shut the machine down. Her jaw dropped open in complete disappointment.

By this time, my cock was at full attention. I stood up quickly grabbing the back of her head and shoved my cock deep into her mouth. Her body stiffened at the quickness of my movement. I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth, her lips closed tightly on my shaft. I keep up my pace of fucking her mouth until I couldn't take it anymore. I blew my load into her tightly enclosed mouth, drinking up all of my cum. I slid my cock out of her mouth to give her time to swallow every drop. She did not miss any.

I dropped back down to one knee and took the remote into my hands again. This time I was not starting up slow again. I turned both knobs up to max. The shocked look on her face brought a smile to mine. I kept up the assault on her pussy. Her body tightened. She clenched her hands into fists, probably trying to break the handcuff chains, but they did not budge. She is not a quiet girl when she cums, and this time she seemed louder than ever. Her scream as she came nearly deafened me. She was not known as a squirter, however this time I could see her liquid stream down the side of the Sybian. Her body slumped forward as much as her restraints would allow it. Her breathing was starting to lessen as she recovered from her orgasm.

I was not going to let an opportunity go to waste. I turned both knobs of the machine back on to max. She raised back up in the matter of milliseconds. Her body tightening again. This time I turned each dial clockwise and counterclockwise to attack her pussy with different speeds and motions. It did not take her long to reach her 2nd orgasm. Her scream was louder than the first, her body trembled with her coinciding orgasm. Now it was my turn to have my fun.

I shut the machine off, walked behind her and removed the chains attaching the ankle restraints to the handcuffs. I placed both hands under her arms pits lifting her up and moving her over to the bed. I pushed her heaving body onto the bed. She was bent over at the waist exposing her ass cheeks and glistening pussy to my view. I reached down to the chains attached to the ankle restraints, spreading her legs and tied them off to the bottom of the bed. I got down on my knees behind her and started my tongue assault on her wet pussy. I lapped at her juices, running my tongue up and down her slit. My lips attacked her clit. I pushed my face deep into her pussy. My tongue assault was succeeding. She was trying to push her hips back towards my face with little success. I could hear her moaning loudly now. Her body tightened up as she came for a 3rd time.

I stood up from behind her. I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube from the drawer. I walked back up behind her. I opened the tube and squeezed it watching a stream of lube dripping down to her tight pink asshole. I took my right index finger rubbing the lube around the edges of her asshole. I pushed my finger ever so slightly into her. Slowly going deeper to the first knuckle, then to the second knuckle. I moved my finger in and out her asshole, attempting to loosen and lube it up. I took a second finger and pushed both into her, stretching her asshole for my impending cock assault.

I stepped up the speed of my finger fucking her asshole. I could hear her moaning again, pushing her ass up against my fingers. She felt lubed and partially stretched. I removed my fingers and stepped up behind her. I pushed the head of my cock up against her asshole, slowly stretching her hole. The head pushed in. Even with my finger assault, her asshole was still extremely tight, however, I kept pushing forward. My cock finally pushed all the way in. I left it there for a moment so Joyce to adjust to the feeling. I started a slow rhythm back and forth into her ass. The lube found its way deeper into her ass letting my cock slide in with ease. I continued my anal assault on Joyce. Thrusting my cock deep and hard into her ass had her moaning with each motion. Harder and harder; faster and faster. It didn't take long till I was ready to burst. Just as I was getting ready to blow my load, I slapped her right ass cheek. Her whole body tightened clasping her asshole onto my cock. I grunted and pulled her hips towards me as I emptied my load into her ass. I pulled out of her ass, stepped back and looked at her with a big smile on my face. I caught my breath and said to her "happy birthday baby"!
Reply to this topic