The Elevator's Orgasm

Started by Kendra Massive · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
"Which floor?"

"4"

"Us too! He reached around his wife (or girlfriend? pretty and blonde) and pressed the fourth button again even though it was already lit. "Are you here for business or for pleasure?" This was a silly question: Maddie and I wore our spa robes over damp bathing suits. I nearly made a snide comment about his skills of observation, but as I made eye contact with them, past Maddy and into their open, friendly smiles, I paused. They were a cute couple, maybe golfers? Both athletic and tan, with sun-bleached hair. Typical of Maddie's and my lifelong best-friend roles, the small talk was up to me. I replied, "We're here for a girls' weekend. Just relaxing. It has been great - I don't know how we will ever leave here tomorrow!" I looked over at Maddie. She nodded and smiled in agreement.

The guy looked closely at Maddie and said, "You have the most beautiful eyes. So blue!"

She smiled but avoided conversation with him. He leaned toward her and took a half - step closer, studying her face. I interrupted the uncomfortable moment by pointing out, "this is the longest ride to the fourth floor we have had since we got here."

As the words left my mouth, grinding noises from the elevator shaft announced a sudden jolt and pause in our elevator ride. The doors made inch-wide claps, then clasped closed. The elevator went still and silent. The blonde asked, "Should I press the alarm?" Her guy did not take his eyes off of Maddie as he drawled, "Let's wait..." He slid his arm around Maddie and kissed her neck. To my surprise, she closed her eyes and allowed it.

The blonde and I stared at each other, as if that would give our electrically-attracted friends any privacy. Between sparks, they swayed into the corner of the elevator.

The blonde stepped over to my side. We leaned Into the wall as she kissed me, cautiously at first, then a long and deep. Her lips were full, and she offered first her top lip, then her bottom lip, between my moist but tense lips. Her tongue felt strangely cool against mine. I realized it was because of her tongue piercing. When she filled my mouth with her tongue, the stud felt surprisingly soothing. With the tip of my tongue, I guided hers back to her mouth. I circled the stud, explored it, sucked her tongue back into my mouth and willed her mouth to stay on mine, repeating the pattern; the intensity increasing with every variation. I ran my hands up and down her body, alternately gripping and stroking her arms, back, face, neck, shoulders and chest. My most sensitive parts acted like magnets to her firm, supple body. We pressed our hips together, undulating to the rhythm of our kisses. Under her t-shirt, she wore a bra with thin, lacy cups that barely contained her stiffening nipples. I gathered her T-shirt up over them. I mouthed her nipples through the fabric, moistening it to make her nipples hard. When she gasped, I pulled the lace down beneath her breast. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, then sucked it gently. She shivered. I applied pressure with my teeth, cushioned by my lips. She cradled the back of my head with her hand, a signal for me to continue.

I glanced sideways and suddenly remembered - Maddie!

Only her legs were visible, her feet planted firmly on either side of his. Her pretty, soft, white skin contrasted beautifully with his long, tan legs. Soft moans of pleasure indicated that she was enjoying the pause in our travel to the fourth floor.

While I looked away, my hand had found its way up my the long, tan thighs before me. Under her skirt, her tiny, thong underwear felt warm and slightly moist. I patted the soft cotton material, molding it around her outer lips, until it accentuated the cleft between them. Smoothing the lingerie into a finger's-width groove, I discovered her tender clit, swelling with each pass of my hand. I rubbed the perky protrusion faster. Her panties saturated, she wiggled them down her smooth legs and stepped free. I guided her by her hips, to turn around with her bare, round ass facing me, her legs spread slightly. My arm fit perfectly around her hip, my index and middle finger strumming her inner lips and clit. Her upper body supported by the wall railing, she arched her back, which divided her firm cheeks and her plump lips, ready for my kiss.

I sank to my knees, my hand pressing hard into her cleft as I used her body to support my descent down her back. My tongue found its way, my mouth involuntary humming, watering, pulling at her soft skin with my lips. As she bent at the waist, I withdrew my hand from around her and brushed inside her thighs with my fingertips as she separated her legs. I pushed her inner folds up and away from each other. I savored the sweet saltiness between her legs while she gently rolled her hips against my face. Her clit called to be scissored between my index and middle fingers, pressed and pulled, released and caressed.

Between repetitions of this pattern, I slid my index finger inside her slippery opening. Once, she clenched her inner cylinder around my fingers and giggled. After a few cycles, my palm created light friction as I cupped it between her spread cheeks. As intensity and speed of my finger increased, my fingers began to drip, seconds before the sprinkler between her legs went off. She widened her stance and I penetrated her again, this time with my ring and middle fingers. My index and little fingers squeezed the outside of her lips together for a second, let go, allowing her to arch her back again. My outside fingers grazed her clit.

I frantically shook my hand back and forth, up and down, as fast as I could, breathless. Her fluids rained down her legs and wover my arm and splashed with force onto the wall and the floor. I don't know how I knew when to withdraw my middle fingers and press all four of them over her exposed inner tissues, but it was the right moment - her spongy muscles convulsed, pulsed and contracted rhythmically into my flat hand.

With a quaking clap, the elevator shook itself to life. For an instant, I thought my new friend was having another orgasm. Fleetingly it crossed my mind that this was the elevator's orgasm! The blonde pulled up her underwear and smoothed her skirt. We looked at the other couple and saw them making similar adjustments. The elevator continues to the 4th floor and opened for us as if nothing out of the ordinary ever happened. As we stepped out, the four of us looked at each other for a long moment and then laughed! The guy invited us to join them for dinner. Maddie and I already had dinner plans, but I told him maybe we would meet up later. Maddie and I decided that the memory of our adventure would be best enjoyed in spontaneous anonymity. However, each time I ride in an elevator, I eye my fellow passengers with special curiosity.
Reply to this topic