Uniform Room

Started by Kendra Massive · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
"It looks like we have all the senior uniforms checked in. Everything is accounted for." Sara said as she made her way over to my desk. I opened my notebook and checked "Senior Uniforms" off of my to-do list.

Sara had volunteered to come in after her college classes were over for the week to help organize my room. Of course, I had no problem allowing this; it makes less work for me before the end of the year. For some reason, I found that I had missed her presence. She hasn't been in choir all year due to scheduling conflicts, meaning I haven't gotten to see her much at all.

While Sara walked towards me, my eyes lingered (perhaps a bit too long) on her figure. She held a nice hourglass figure and had no problem accentuating it with her choice of wardrobe. I shook my head and mentally scolded myself.

I can't think of her like that, it's something I have struggled with these past few months. I just can't get her out of my mind. I really shouldn't be thinking of ANY her like that, I am not a lesbian. She is a student, anyway. I would lose my job. This entire mess has been tugging at my sanity.

"Are you okay, Ms. Vhorde?" Sara asked with a concerned expression. I nodded, searching for something to say that wouldn't sound off.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm fine. I was stressed about finishing everything before the teachers' last day, but it doesn't look like it will be a problem now. Thank you!" I smiled up at her from my chair. As much as my thoughts have been wondering off all day, I really did appreciate her help. Tonight, I might actually be able to go home and relax. Derrick would be out of town for a few days so it would just be me, my dog, and Netflix with the house all to ourselves.

"I really don't mind it at all. You know, you seem really stressed out lately. If you want to talk about anything, I am here. I'm not your student anymore, so it wouldn't be weird." Sara's words sent my brain into overdrive once again. I forgot she had already graduated! That was one of the last barriers my rational mind had to put up to stop myself from doing something stupid, something I would probably regret. Before I could stop myself, I could feel my mouth moving.

"Well, to tell you the truth, Sara, something has really been tugging at my mind for a few months now." I started, talking more to my desk than to her. Shit! What was I thinking? I can't do this, I am not gay. My mind searched for a way out, but the way she was looking at me from across the table was very distracting. There was no way I was getting myself out of this situation.

"For the past few months, I have had these strange thoughts. I tried to suppress them, because I knew the moral implications of them are not good, but there was no way I could keep them at bay."

I looked up at Sara to check her facial expression, mentally laughing at the irony of the situation. I have never cared about the opinions my students hold in relation to me, but now I just want her to feel the same way, more than anything. Her gaze just became more fixed as she leaned a bit closer to me, her hands pushed against the end of my desk.

"Sara, I don't know how to say this.. I... I think you are very attractive. I have never felt this way about a woman before, let alone one of my students. Every time I see you, I blush a little because I feel like I have this giant, schoolgirl crush even though I am a grown woman. It is wrong, but I just needed to tell you." Again, I looked to my former student to gauge her expression. Once we made eye contact, she smirked a little before leaning even closer to my face. We were now just centimeters apart, I could feel the tension building in the air.

"Come with me, I have something I want to show you." Sara said quietly. Confused by her calm demeanor, I got up and followed her back to the uniform room. She closed the door behind us and immediately backed me into the door. I could feel her presence near me. While I knew everything about this situation was bad, I also couldn't deny the slight pang in my stomach that meant arousal. I have never been turned on by another woman. I still knew I should say something.

"Sara, you're okay with this?" I muttered. I was scared she would say yes, because it definitely meant I was about to get intimate with a teenager who is barely legal. Even more shocking than that, I was also scared she would say no. I couldn't ignore my body and this is something my subconscious has been steering me towards for a long time. Suddenly, I felt her hot breath on my ear.

"I've been wanting this just as long as you have." The combination of the sensation and her words sent a chill down my spine. That's when I knew, without a doubt, I wanted her, no matter what it made me as a teacher. It was then that Sara's lips met mine.

Now, I have kissed a few men in my lifetime, but never have I experienced such a sensual experience. Her lips were soft, there was no facial hair creating a barrier between our faces, and she was gentle, slow. All of my boyfriends were rushed, anxious to get straight to business, but not Sara. She was taking her time. This is something I could get used to.

She let her hands wander over my hips and stomach as we continued to slowly kiss, creating a tingle wherever she touched. I took note and brought my hands up to the sides of her head, gently holding her face against mine. Our lips continued to meet in a steady rhythm as we explored each other's bodies with out hands. The feeling of a woman's body was becoming so much better than a man's. I felt like every crevice and curve was a new land to be explored with my touch.

After several moments of this, our movements started becoming more passionate. Sara snaked her hands up my blouse, placing her hands on my bare torso. Her touch was so warm, sending electricity through my body. I gasped slightly, a moment to which she took full advantage. She gently pushed her tongue into my mouth, as if testing the waters. Everything felt so natural at this point, I allowed my tongue to dance with hers. My hands finally rested on her backside, gently kneading the same tempo as we were kissing. After all, it was what first attracted me to her, anyway.

Sara abruptly pulled away from me, making me confused all over again. Once she started taking my shirt off, I realized what she was doing. A student was taking off my shirt. I thought about stopping it there, but only for a brief second. The way she was making me feel, I would let her do anything to me. Her lips were soon back on my body, exploring my neck and shoulders, causing me to moan audibly. As she started unhooking my bra, I came to the realization that I have never been this aroused just from someone touching me.

Once she got my bra off, Sara brought her attention down to my nipples, alternatively sucking one and playing with the other between her fingers. I let my head hit back against the door and reveled in the feeling of her mouth on my sensitive nipples. I shuddered as she slightly nipped on one, then the other, then pulled away. The smirk on her face was almost daring in nature.

"Do you still feel wrong?" she said smugly. I shook my head. This experience has been one of the best I have had, no matter the moral implications.

"No, I don't think anybody has ever made me feel this good just by kissing me." I replied. She chuckled softly before putting her hands on the front of my yoga pants.

"That was only the beginning." she insinuated before pulling down on the waistchoir of my leggings. At this point, I had no inhibitions. I even helped her get them off of me. Once they were off, I realized that Sara was still clothed. I went to take her shirt off, like she did me, but she stopped my hand.

"We can do that some other time. There are plenty of days left of summer. Right now, I am focused on you. I only have twenty more minutes until I said I would be home, anyway." With that, her lips meant mine yet again. This time, she was more frenzied, more passionate. Her hands traveled down my torso and waist until one of them lightly rested on the outside of my panties. As if for dramatic effect, she stopped kissing me for a moment. She looked up at me, locking her eyes with mine.

I was so distracted in our mutual gaze that I didn't notice her pulling down my panties until I felt her hand cup my mound. I shuddered at the touch. Sara gently spread my legs with her knee and drug one finger down the length of my pussy, causing me to loudly moan. She brought her other hand up to my mouth as if to quiet me, confusing me at first.

As soon as I felt her index finger start to rub at my clit, I understood exactly why. The feeling was exquisite. None of my past partners have ever had that expert of a touch, even Derrick is sloppy and reluctant to touch me like that. I felt myself moan yet again; this time, a more primal, guttural sound that was muffled by Sara's hand.

She took her hand off my mouth and put her finger to her lips in order to shush me and joined her other hand in the miracle work they were performing down there. I watched as she stuck her index and middle finger of one hand inside me and started to pump slowly. That, combined with the stimulation on my clit, brought a whole new level of pleasure to the experience.

Sara removed her hand from my clit but kept the other inside of me. She used that hand to balance herself against the door behind me while she picked up the pace with her fingers until she was fucking me so fast and hard that I almost screamed. She used that free hand to once again cover my mouth and kept going.

I felt my orgasm start to build in almost

no time. Once Sara found just the right spots, I was putty in her hands. My muscles started to tense up and I felt the intense wave of electricity I knew meant my time was coming. I yelled Sara's name, which was (again) muffled by her hand. Sara sensed this and somehow started pumping even faster, tipping me over the edge in the process. The entire scene was so primal and full of lust. I was literally being violently finger fucked by a student in my classroom. I needed that release, one it seems only a woman could give me.

My orgasm exploded in one giant wave. I have never had one that was so intense. I felt the world around me dissapear, nothing else existed but this feeling of bodily pleasure. Sara slowed down her thrusts just enough for me to ride out my high then pulled out of me as I felt my body start to relax. I moved away from the door and sat on one of the chairs in the corner. Sara smirked at me and handed me my clothes. She looked at me with yet another smirk and then at her watch.

"It looks like I need to start heading home. I had a lot of fun today, should I come at the same time tomorrow?" She asked with such an innocent tone you would think nothing had happened. I didn't even notice the innuendo until much later. Still recovering from such an intense orgasm, I sleepily nodded.

"Only if I get a turn." I responded in an equally innocuous tone. With that, she was gone.
Reply to this topic