Kathy become AG

Started by Kendra Massive · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Let me introduce myself. My American name is "Kathy" in Vietnam "Thi" and now it is "ass gook or AG" as they call me. I first must thank Master Patrick for helping me write this. You can read how I met him with in the stories of "New Vietnamese Neighbors"

I came to the states in 2010 with my then husband and young daughter. Even though I moved to America at first my husband and I only would hang with Vietnamese. Yes, we were PRIDIGEST to All Americans and it seemed mostly towards whites. Yes, we would take the money at the nail shop but never try to get to know them. Now my husband was a bad guy he borrowed allot of money from the bank and then we moved fast so that they would not find us.

Now in the first story you know my father in-law took my virginity and yes he is the father of Mimi or now known as "tiny tits or TT" I did fuck him for years until he died a few years ago. I never had an orgasm with him or my tiny dick husband for that matter but I would orgasm from being submissive to my father in-law.

I feel that is why I enjoyed gambling so much and became in det to Master Patrick and Gwen his wife. I have to be honest I hated both of them when I was told about the payback. I was planning on doing what they wanted then call the cops telling them how I was ****d. But as you know that did not happy and I must say I am very happy now.

Now life is great to me, scary at first but so great. I keep the club house very clean and never do anything without asking. I could not believe it when my ex saw me with all three holes plugged. But when I saw him grab his crotch, I knew just what a whimp he is.

I remember the first night now as a slave to the club. I was tied to the kitchen table. I was fucked so many times in all holes. The nipple rings were changed to the club's symbol and even I had another tattoo above their cunt ( I call it their cunt for they own me) with the club's symbol as well as "Property of". By morning I was hurting so much.

Unlike the tiny dick Vietnamese, the club members take great care of me. Yes, I am their property and used allot but they ensure I am ok.

I never wear any cloths in the club house except high heels. At first, I would put something on but it seemed like every time a member would get there, they would strip me and fuck me. So why dress, just say time.

I do see my daughter almost daily. I must say she seems more bi than I am. Yes, I eat cunt when I am demanded to and yes, I enjoy it. However, it seems TT is eating Gwen's every time I go over there. Gwen is called "sweet1" by her Master.

Last night was a party at the club house and I was the party favor. I was in the bedroom ready for fucking. Now I need to let you in on a secret, bikers love to fuck but once they have a little too much of drink or other things, they have a hard time getting it up.

Now most bikers have an old lady (their number 1 bitch) and a toy or two. The old lady is for only that biker and the toys can be used as needed as long as the biker agrees. Allot of the toys are strippers or hook. Anyways getting back to last night. At the door of the bedroom was 4 bitches they are the fluffers to get the biker hard to fuck me. On the forehead of each bitch was written what the fluffer could do.

I know TT was there with BJ on her forehead. After the party she told me her jaw hurt so bad for so many of the guys like the mouth of a gook. Allot of the bikers are older and where in the Vietnam war. As she blows them the guys would joke of past days with a gook whore.

I lost count of how many cocks I fucked. I must have pasted out 5 times and every time I woke to a bitch was eating the cum out of me. Today I cannot even walk for my holes hurt so much.

But this is why I said before white guys or better still bikers are so good. I have 2 bitches caring for me. I cannot even get out of bed but they washed me and feed me.

I am so thankful the Master Patrick made me who I am which is ass gook.
Reply to this topic