It Finally Happened

Started by Kendra Massive · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
The ball had dropped long ago. Being a New Years Eve party, everyone had been drinking and we kept the fun rolling late into the night. But this... this was not expected.

Of course we had talked about it in the past. Countless times, actually. How could we not? I looked over at Brian and smiled. We sat on the floor in someone else's bedroom. Certainly not where I thought I'd be tonight.

Brian had been seeing Molly for quite some time now. She came into the store fairly often when he was on the clock so we got to know each other fairly well. I was always happy to see her stop by. She was good for a laugh and, speaking honestly, had a pretty great rack. They had to be at least DDs, which went great with her thick, curvy frame.

I got together with my girlfriend a year later and we all started hanging out together soon after. Julie was easy to have fun with and she was exactly my type: slender frame, perfectly shaped tits and long brown hair. Most of all, she loved to laugh and had a smile that brightened up a room. Her and Molly hit it off right away and became fast friends.

During the long shifts at the store with Brian, our significant others came up often, which is where the revelation came: both girls were bisexual. Of course, being two guys, we joked frequently about getting the two of them together and what it would take. It was fun to think about and certainly helped pass the time at work. But in the end, we knew it would take a certain set of circumstances to make it actually happen.

The night had started innocently enough. Lots of drinks were had. One moment Julie was on the couch and the next, Molly was on top of her. Their hair obscured things but it was apparent to the whole party that their lips were locked. Truly, the tension had boiled over.

As enjoyable as the show was for everyone, we decided to move the action to the host's bedroom and that's where we found ourselves now. On the bed, Julie was barely visible. Seemingly enveloped by Molly. Now in private, things had escalated. The hands of both girls were exploring one another. Through it all, I could see Julie reach up and squeeze Molly's huge tits, prompting a quiet moan.

The pair adjusted their embrace and suddenly I noticed that Julie was missing her panties, which was a very pleasant surprise. Sitting on the floor, Brian and I had a perfect view as she slowly spread her legs to reveal herself. But that view was fleeting, thanks to Molly's hand, which now blocked the way. Judging by the muffled sounds that soon arose from the pair, Molly had slid a finger into Julie, causing considerable pleasure.

Molly sat up and pulled off her shirt. She grabbed her tits and massaged them briefly before reaching back and unhooking her bra. Her pale breasts spilled forth and I felt my cock twitch in my pants. Julie clearly felt something too, as she sat up and took one nipple into her mouth. Molly moaned and started to pull on her lover's top.

Reluctantly, Julie pulled back and swiftly removed her shirt and bra, revealing the perfect 34C's that I loved so much. Her partner had used that time wisely and now both girls were totally nude. I glanced over at Brian once again, who met my gaze. I raised my eyebrows and mouthed, "Wow." He nodded and pointed back at the bed.

Molly had climbed onto Julie once again and, from our position, both of their beautiful pussies were clearly visible. Molly whispered something into Julie's ear, which was met with an excited giggle and a nod from my girlfriend.

Brian and I didn't have to wait long to find out what the secret was: Molly clearly had a goal in mind.

Sticking her shapely ass in the air, she kissed her lover's lips. And then her neck. Taking one tit in her hand, Molly ran her tongue around Julie's areola. Then she opened her mouth wide, took as much tit as she could in her mouth and sucked hard. My girlfriend's eyes were closed, clearly savoring the moment. Molly was relentless, seemingly in love with the pair in front of her as she twirled Julie's erect nipple between her forefingers.

Molly's mind was elsewhere but Julie remembered the promise that had been made to her. Placing both hands on her lover's head, she guided her to the real target between her legs. Julie smiled as Molly got her first real taste and let out a moan.

Brian couldn't take it anymore and rose from the floor next to me. My heart skipped a beat as he approached Molly and ran his hand over her pussy. He slapped her ass and easily slid one of his fingers into her soaking wetness. She bucked her hips into him and moaned, signaling her approval.

My cock strained at my boxers as I watched the scene in front of me. Molly eagerly continued to eat out Julie but Brian suddenly stopped and stood up. Reaching down, he unzipped his pants and took his dick in hand. Stroking it slowly, he lined himself up with his girlfriend's waiting sex.

Unsure of what to do, I stood up and walked past Brian just as all 7 inches of him disappeared into Molly. Julie had propped herself up on her elbows to survey the scene in front of her. Her chest rose and fell with each heavy breath and her eyes locked with mine for a moment before flicking down to my crotch. She smiled mischievously as she met my gaze again.

I obliged with her unspoken request and took out my dick. After being cooped up for so long, I was as hard as I'd ever been. Julie immediately grabbed it and took it into her mouth. She sucked with an urgency I had never experienced before as we both surveyed the scene in front of us. Molly kept at her task, focusing her energy on pleasuring Julie's perfect cunt. But Brian had quickened his pace and Molly's tits bounced every which way as she was hammered from behind. Julie released my cock from her lips and looked up at me.

"I need you. Now."

Quickly, she tapped Molly on the shoulder, who finally relented, allowing Julie to spin and face me. She spread her legs to reveal her well licked pussy to me. Wasting no time, I buried myself into her and both of us shuddered with pleasure. I withdrew slowly and, as our lips locked, slid back in. With each thrust, I felt myself slip deeper into the pleasure.

I had lost track of our counterparts, who had changed positions. We were now side by side with our friends, engulfed in one another. Both girls lay with their asses on the edge of the bed while Brian and I stood before them. I grabbed Julie's legs and pushed them back towards her body, as I thrust upwards at her G-Spot.

As my girlfriend squirmed in front of me, I looked to my right. Molly's tits bounced freely with each one of Brian's pumps. While I admired the scenery, I realized that Brian was doing the same as Julie inched closer to her first orgasm of the evening. My attention back on her, I put my thumb on my girlfriend's clit and tried to push her over the edge. Julie's eyes closed.

"Oh my god. Right there. RIGHT THERE."

Both Brian and Molly were watching now as I kept fucking Julie, whose breath quickened as the orgasm hit. I felt her pussy tighten and get even wetter as she came hard on my cock. Her hands moved to her own tits while her hips matched my rhythm. Another heavy moan escaped her lips as she continued to ride the waves of pleasure.

Finally, she relaxed and opened her eyes to see our two friends smiling at her. Despite losing focus on their own entanglement, Brian was still balls deep in his girlfriend and, almost imperceptibly, sliding gently back and forth. Back to reality, Julie rolled slightly to her left and placed her hand behind behind Molly's neck. She drew her lover close and their lips met and opened.

The girls kissed passionately. As both pulled away, their eyes met and lingered. Each girl was still being fucked by their respective boyfriend but their eyes remained locked on each other. Finally, they each seemed to pose a silent question to one another. Both nodded and looked up at us.

"Wanna trade?"

They both smiled wide, perfect compliments to the shock on the face of Brian and I. I knew my answer right away and Brian was on the same page. I withdrew my dick from Julie's soaking wet pussy, shaking with excitement. Brian did the same and stepped back from Molly to change his focus to the other gorgeous woman in the room. I took his place and found myself standing in a position that I had often dreamed of.

Molly sat up and wrapped her arms around me. I cupped her face in my hands and brought my lips to hers. Our mouths opened and tongues twirled. My right hand wandered south and began to rub her cunt. Taking that opportunity, her hands slid to my ass and squeezed tightly while we kissed passionately. Our lock broke and I snapped back to reality just in time.

Next to us, Brian had just plunged himself into Julie. She squealed and threw her hands behind her head. I had never seen something so hot in my entire life. His hands grabbed both of her breasts as he began to pump his hips in a steady rhythm. Julie bucked her hips with each thrust, taking his full length each time. "Yessss," she hissed," Fuck me. Fuck me!"

"Let's join the fun..."

I felt Molly's hand wrap around my cock and my eyes returned to her. She slowly stroked me and stared me down with her green eyes. Smiling, she turned over and got onto her hands and knees before me. "Get to it," she said, looking back at me.

With one hand on her hip, I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her pussy. I always loved teasing Julie like this and looked over at my girlfriend. Her eyes were shut tight, engulfed in the sensations provided by Brian's rapid strokes. Looking back at Molly, I pushed myself past her lips and into her warmness.

"Ahhhhh. There we go"

Her pussy felt great wrapped around my length and I made sure that each stroke pushed deeper and deeper into her. Finally, balls deep, I leaned over, taking both of her huge tits in my hands. This angle was perfect and I began to give her a proper fucking. "Oh... oh yes," she whispered, barely audible over the sound of our bodies crashing together.

Beside us, Julie had climbed on top of Brian and lowered herself onto his cock. Once she had taken all of it once more, she began to grind her hips back and forth.

"You look incredible," I said. She smiled back at me, her tits bouncing with each motion of her hips.

"The view from here is pretty good too," she replied.

"Let's see what I can do to make that better," I quipped.

I pushed Molly onto her side and laid down behind her. Propping up her leg, I entered her once more, giving a perfect view of the action to our counterparts. Both clearly liked what they saw. With my free hand, I took hold of one of Molly's tits again and rubbed her nipple between my fingers. I felt her whole body shudder and knew I was onto something. Tweaking my hips, I started hammering her G-spot with each stroke while continuing to roll her hard nipple between my fingers. I could feel the tension building between us and even Brian and Julie stopped to watch.

All kinds of noise came from her mouth as she hit her peak. Wow. When she came, she came HARD. I tried to stay focused on my task but she made it very difficult. Her legs slammed shut and she squirmed in place. One of her flailing hands reached out, grabbed Julie's and squeezed tight. When Molly finally relaxed and released her hand, Julie shook it off, clearly feeling the effects of Molly's intense pleasure.

Clearly needing a break, I let Molly take a rest and turned my attention to my girlfriend once again. Julie had gotten onto her hands and knees now, her ass in the air in Brian's direction. Just as he entered her tight pussy from behind, I plunked myself down in front of her. My cock was still rock hard and now covered in Molly's juices. Julie's body rocked back and forth with each of Brian's thrusts as she leaned down and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

This was a fantasy of ours and Julie was clearly very into it. Almost immediately, she started using all of her many oral tricks, intent on heightening my pleasure. But Brian picked up his pace and soon, it was obvious that my girlfriend was having trouble focusing. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and stroked it slightly, breathing heavily. Placing her forehead on my abdomen, I could see that she was rapidly approaching her second orgasm of the evening. Brian had both hands on her ass and was relentlessly fucking her pussy.

I picked up her head with both hands and held her gaze. She stared back at me, mouth agape, as her pleasure reached its apex. She came once again, but this time on a different cock.

"Wow. She's soaked," observed Brian as he pounded away.

I grinned. "Probably my favorite part of making her cum."

"I just loved watching." Molly had recovered from her own orgasm and was propped up on her elbows next to us.

"Same," I replied. "Though doing is pretty great too. Seems like Julie is still taken, eh?"

"I'm not going anywhere!" chirped Brian, still deep inside my girlfriend.

"Well then..." I looked back at Molly and starting crawling across the bed her way. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs to meet me. As I climbed on top of her, I pressed my cock on her sex and slid in easily. I pushed myself entirely into Molly and leaned forward into a deep kiss. I could feel her legs wrap around my body as we fucked steadily.

We kept things slow for now and allowed our hands to wander a bit. Molly's one hand had found my ass again, which she was clearly a fan of. Our lips were still locked in a gentle kiss, while her other hand ran slowly across my chest. My fingers were running through her short hair when we were interrupted.

"Looks like you're enjoying that."

Brian was seated next to us, stroking his own manhood. My kiss with Molly broke off but I kept pumping my cock into her. She nodded at Brian.

"You like having another man's cock inside of you?" he growled.

"Uh huh," she smiled mischievously. "He feels so good."

Molly ran both her hands down my chest, eyes still on her boyfriend. It goes without saying that I was thoroughly enjoying this exchange.

Brian's eyes darted to me. "Fuck her. Fuck her harder." I quickly obliged.

"Don't leave me out. I'm starting to get jealous." Julie pulled Brian back on top of her, who slid his hard cock back into her wetness. From my new vantage point, I could see Brian's cock perfectly penetrate her tight pussy.

Molly grabbed my head with both hands and my attention with it. She pulled me into a kiss. Then another. And another. Each time, our lips opened wider and our tongues got bolder. Our lust for one another was apparent and with each of my powerful thrusts, she breathed heavier and deeper.

"Faster," she whispered, kissing my neck.

The intensity was at its peak for both couples. My pace quickened and I became aware of the sound in the room. Brian was absolutely pounding Julie and the sound of their bodies crashing together nearly synced up with Molly and I. Both girls' voices stood out as they urged their partners on.

"FUCK ME!"

"YES"

"OH YES!"

"OH MY GOD"

"I'm getting close," Brian panted. The reply came quickly from Julie.

"Don't stop."

His pace never changed but the sex did. As he hurtled closer to the brink, his demeanor became more primal. He started grunting with each stroke into her, which grew more urgent and powerful. I could see Brian's muscles tighten as he hit his limit and began to fill Julie with his cum. His entire package rhythmically twitched as he pumped spurt after spurt deep into her pussy. It felt like his orgasm went on forever. When he finally was spent and pulled himself out, I could see his seed spill out of her like a waterfall.

Molly and I had slowed down to enjoy what had just unfolded. We turned to look at each other.

"My turn?" she asked with a sly smile.

"You want that too?"

She nodded. "Exactly like that."

I felt a twinge in my balls and quickened my pace.

"Yes. Just like that. Give me all that cum." Molly wrapped her legs around me.

I was close. Her encouragement really had me going. I looked back over at Julie, who had sat up. Still, her legs were spread and I could see cum dripping from her used pussy. She locked eyes with me.

That did it.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced and thrust myself as deep into Molly as I could go. The pressure building in me was at its limit and I felt like I was going to burst. What felt like an eternity passed by. Until finally, relief. A wave of ecstasy washed over me as my cock pumped an absolutely massive load deep into Molly's pussy. I lost count of how many times I felt a spasm force more cum out of me but when I was finally finished, Molly said out load, "Whoa."

I let my spent cock slide out of Molly as I fell back onto the bed. My seed followed closely behind, as what seemed like a river of cum flowed out of her.

"Holy shit!" Brian exclaimed.

"You said it," I panted, suddenly realizing how exhausted I was.

All four of us were winded. It had been more than an hour by now so, with the deed done, we were due a few minutes of rest. It felt like forever before the silence was broken.

"So... what do we do now?" asked Julie. It was a pretty good question.

"I guess maybe get back to the party?" said Brian, sounding unsure of himself.

We all shrugged and, reluctantly, started to gather our discarded clothes from around the room to get dressed.

"What a mess," I remarked.

We all laughed. And continued to do so as we got dressed, making little jokes with one another.

Before unlocking the door of the bedroom, the girls exchanged one last hug. I did the same with Brian, patting him heavily on the back.

"Worth the wait," I quipped.

We both laughed heartily.

And then, once more, I pulled Molly close for a hug. Seemingly unable to resist, she squeezed my ass again, looked at me and smiled.

Finally, she kissed me on the cheek and turned, unlocking the door and stepping out of the room.
Reply to this topic