First Real Alpha Man

Started by Kendra Massive · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I was on a working holiday having decided to leave my ordinary job and travel to the island of Jersey in the Channel Isles for a few summer months. It was a very hot summer and I wasn't use to the heat and quickly got sunburn. After a short stay in a camp site I decided I needed to get a job as my money wouldn't last me for very long. I went to the local town job centre to find a lot of poorly paid jobs with long hours working in mainly hotels.

I found a job working in the kitchens of a large hotel where I had to work 7 days a week for 2 hours in the morning, dinner and evening meal times with breaks in between. That gave me lots of time in the afternoons to sit on the beach, read and go swimming when it wasn't so hot.

It must have been in the second week that I'd been working when I went to the beach in the afternoon and decided to go for a swim in a large enclosed pool. The pool was full of sea water that remained when the tide went out so I thought it was safe with no currents or depth to worry about. I wasn't a good swimmer and tended to always to stay close to the edge of the pool.

The beach was quiet as I stripped off to my trunks and exposed my white body to a dull sun trying to break through the clouds. It was very humid though and I sweated as I walked with my towel to the waters edge. The water looked cool and inviting but it looked a bit choppy which surprised me as the tide had gone out.

I put my legs over the side of the pool wall and the water was cold. I splashed myself all over my body and it felt great and relaxing as it cooled me down. I looked out on the pool which was larger than 2 or more football pitches. I saw only an old couple swimming in the distance and one man at least a hundred yards away.

When I decided to lever myself into the pool bit by bit I felt the cold water rush over me giving me goosebumps and a chill up my spine. I held onto the side of the wall and kicked my legs out before turning to begin swimming towards the middle of the pool. It was refreshing to have the cold water surrounding my body as I slowly crawled towards the centre of the pool. When I got there I turned to go back to where I left my towel but I felt an undercurrent pulling at my legs and feet. I sort of panicked and started to use my arms more quickly to get back to the wall. The water was choppy and it was difficult not to stop the sea water going into my nose and mouth.

Then before I knew it a man's long arm held me up and guided me back to the wall. I was breathing heavily and couldn't muster the energy to pull myself out of the pool. The man got out of the water and took my hand and pulled me up to sit alongside him. He asked me if I was okay and I said just about but I felt stupid and thanked him for helping me.

I noticed he was very hairy and had tanned skinned. Most of all I noticed his large bulge in his blue speedos as and when he pulled me out of the water. I must have look weak and weedy compared to him but he was very kind and invited me to go back to his apartment to clean up and get a drink. I wasn' t sure at first but he insisted.

On the way to his place he introduced himself as Tony and he said he lived above the restaurant he was working at as the house manager. He asked me questions about why I was in Jersey and I told him it was a summer season job until September. He knew the hotel manager I worked at but didn't like him much.

Tony was in his late 30's, medium height like myself, but quite stocky build and of Italian descent. He also told me he'd been married with two children but had separated last year.

His apartment was only two streets from the beach so we soon got there and he insisted I showered while he made me a warm drink. I went into the bathroom and stripped off and got into the shower to run some nice warm water and wash off the sea water and sand.

While I was in the shower Tony walked in and asked it he could shower alongside me. I couldn't say no, so he stripped naked and stood next to me and began washing himself. I wanted to look away from him feeling very embarrassed but I couldn't not notice his hanging cock dripping off the water and suds onto the floor. Tony was very well hung and I'd never been next to a man of his size in my life until that day.

Tony asked me if I was okay about showering with him and not intimidated and I said shyly it was fine and thanked him for allowing me to use his facilities. He then asked me if I wanted to have him wash my back and I said yes and so he stood behind me and began washing my shoulders and back and I couldn't help it but I get an erection and attempted to cover it with both hands.

Tony worked the soap around my body and eventually found my hole with his fingers, I didn't resist but found it exciting that a real naked mature man wanted my body. He slid two fingers in my butt working the soap to lubricate me as my dick got super hard. I turned my face towards Tony and said I was a virgin and he smiled and said it was okay he would be slow and gentle.

He turned me around to face him and his cock was also fully erect and it looked huge compared to mine as my smalldick stood up alongside his erection. Tony held both my ass cheeks pulling me towards him and he kissed me as our wet naked bodies touched. I must have ejaculated all over his hairy belly as I couldn't control myself.

Tony put his hand on the top of my head and gently pushed me onto my knees to face his cock and balls and I opened my mouth to receive him and sucked his huge mushroom head. Tony turned the shower tap off as I began sucking his cock as far as I could take it down my throat. He tasted fantastic and the smell of his manly body made me feel alive.

When Tony shot his load I couldn't believe how many spasms he was able to produce as each one hit the back of my throat making me gag as I swallowed at least 12 cum shots. I'd given guys blow jobs before but not on a mature guy as large as Tony.

He stood me up as I felt really dazed and a little confused by the experience. Tony apologised for the moment and said he shouldn't have taken advantage of me. I said it wasn't something I expected but it was something I'd always wanted to be the submissive of a real Alpha man. Tony warmed to my words and said if I wanted to stay awhile we could get to know one another more intimately.

He took me into his bedroom and lay me on the bed face down and rimmed my hole with his tongue and it felt fantastic as he worked his tongue deeper and I wanted him then to fuck me. But Tony was very careful not to hurry about using his huge cock on my tight butt and it required some working on over the coming days to open me out. And did he open me out! I didn't think I could possibly take 8 inches of real Alpha muscle meat but Tony proved me wrong and within two days he was riding my ass and although it hurt at the beginning I soon relaxed enough to turn the pain into ecstatic pleasure!

For the next six weeks I became Tony's lover and he taught me everything about being fucked by a real Alpha. I lost my virginity but gained a whole new role in my life as a submissive bottom.
Reply to this topic