A Good Wife: Kinky Christmas

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
**Please leave feedback, I legitimately love it and find it motivating to write more! Happy to receive direct comments as well if you prefer not to comment on an individual story :)**

The previous evening we had spent Christmas Eve at my brother-in-laws house. It had been a nice gathering with family and friends, and no drama whatsoever. Being as we were going to be around family, and some kids, my outfit was decidedly "normal" for the event. I did, however, still wear matching latex panties and bra under my more generic material leggings and chunky sweater. By this time it had become second nature to wear latex underwear if I was going to be wearing any underwear at all, so I didn't even really think about wearing something more mundane.

The shiny undergarments had completely exited my thoughts during the holiday gathering and we both just had a good time enjoying company and food, exchanging a few gifts, and the cheerful time as a whole. When all was done and we arrived back home we were both feeling pretty tired after so much socializing and agreed it would be better to do our present exchange and remaining holiday activities on Christmas Day.

As we were both undressing my latex bra and panties that I'd been wearing all evening were revealed. I didn't think anything of it since that's what I consistently choose to wear, but Hubby noticed straight away and came over to me. "I had a feeling you were probably wearing something shiny under there."

I smiled and responded "Of course." We embraced and kissed tenderly.

The tender kisses slowly got longer and deeper, more passionate. Hubbies boxers came off and he picked me up to lay me down on the bed. Right at this moment it just felt so good to feel his flesh against mine, his lips to mine, his tongue on mine. As the tip of his cock pressed against me I held my breath in anticipation, and when he entered me I let it out in a long blissful exhale. Sometimes a good fuck is exactly what you want, or even need. Other times there was just nothing that could compare to making true and honest love, and this was the real deal. Slow and tenderly we kissed and caressed, moving together as one, making love like pair of newlyweds still discovering each others bodies.

My arms and legs were wrapped tightly around my man as I came. The noises of orgasmic bliss that came forth from me were more then enough push Hubby over the edge, and only a moment later his whole body was flexing and tensing as he came deep inside me. We laid together in an exhausted pile, his cock inside of me until he grew soft enough that it came out of it's own accord.

It took several minutes before either of us would gather up the energy to go do responsible adult things like brush our teeth and properly get ready for bed, a sure sign of high quality sex. By the time either of our heads hit a pillow we were off to dreamland straight away.

--------------

My eyes fluttered awake. Hubby was laying there turned facing me looking as though he'd only woken up a few moments earlier.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas." he said, leaning in to give me a kiss.

"Merry Christmas." I snuggled into him for a couple minutes after the kiss. He enjoyed the snuggle but eventually, as one does, had to get up to use the bathroom.

Coming out from the bathroom he went to the closet. Not to the drawers where he keeps his comfy lounge clothes, but to the closet, and more specifically to the area of the closet where my very favorite of his clothes were kept. "After I get dressed I'll start making some waffle batter maybe?" He asked as he looked over a couple pairs of latex pants he was holding up in front of him. I got the impression that while he was holding them up to choose which he wanted to put on, it was probably more to show me what his intentions were.

I tried to play it a little bit cool but was still grinning pretty widely. "That sounds really good." Both the waffles and a shiny Hubby sounded pretty great to me.

Hubby d****d his chosen pants over his shoulder, black latex jeans, and was now holding up a red short-sleeved polo type shirt with a zip up the front. I came over and wrapped him in a hug while he attempted to pretend to ignore me for a moment, but I won out and he couldn't keep from hugging me back and giving me a kiss. I let him go and turned to head to the bathroom, receiving a couple playful pats on the bum to hurry me along, and hubby calling out "Waffles!"

I got ready about as quickly as I ever do without rushing through it like a madwoman. Showered with a cap on to keep my hair dry, made sure certain areas were very clean, brushed my teeth, hair and makeup looking date-night ready. Now to pick the outfit!

Since it was Christmas Day it seemed prudent to go with something red. Fingering through the hangers I paused on a short red skater dress and pulled it from the rest. The flared skirt would be nice and bouncy while we made breakfast together, and I'm pretty sure Hubby enjoyed how the skirt was barely long enough to cover my bum when bent over. Alright, dress chosen, I laid it on the bed and went back to grab some tall red stockings and matching red gloves that reached all the way to my armpits. Hmm, yes this was a good start. I set about getting dressed and polishing myself to a nice shine and zipped my feet into a pair of glossy black PVC boots. Buckling on my leather collar I went out to join Hubby in the kitchen.

Everyone probably has one of those things that they see their significant other doing and it just kind of makes them melt. Walking out into the kitchen to find my man at work prepping breakfast in his well shined latex and shirt... mmmmm, it made me want to do all kinds of things to him. I might need to actually actively restrain myself from getting on my knees and sucking him off through the fly of his shiny black pants.

"Merry Christmas!" I said cheerfully as I joined him.

Hubby took my hand and lead me in a little twirl, making my skirt swirl out as I spun around. "Merry Christmas." He said back. "You look amazing, Honey."

"As do you." I said grinning broadly up at him. "What can I help with?"

"You can slice up those strawberries while I get this waffle party started." He said, picking up the fresh pitcher of batter. Hubby leaned in and gave me a nice delicate smooch, careful not to mess up my freshly painted lips. I gave his shiny latex butt a squeeze and set to work on the strawberries.

We stayed flirty and touchy-feely throughout the rest of breakfast prep. I loved every second of it. For a latex enthusiast like myself this was just dreamy. In years past I hadn't ever really imagined my love for the fetish wear playing out quite like this. I would have loved it even if we'd been wearing flannel pajamas, but with Hubby also going out of his way to indulge our ever-evolving kinky lifestyle changes in this way made it even better. It seemed pretty much perfect.

I set the table as Hubby plated up our meal. He delivered our plates to the table and then paused a half moment, "Oh, I forgot! Be right back." And he left the room for but a moment. When he returned he was holding two Santa hats and smiling. They were both made of red vinyl with a proper fuzzy white trim and puffball on the end. He put one on my head and the other on his own. "Alright, now breakfast is ready." He said with a chuckle.

Sitting across from hubby with his tight red latex shirt on, part of me thought 'We need to do this kind of thing way more often.' Another part of me though was thinking 'I should be on me knees right now sucking the cum out of him." The second internal voice became the more persistent one. After I'd gotten about a quarter of the way through my breakfast I quietly pushed my chair back and lowered myself to the floor where I crawled directly under the table up to Hubby and unzipped his pants.

With his cock free of the latex I took him in my mouth and he was fully erect in seconds. I started bobbing while my hands slid along his shiny thighs. Hubby eased back in his chair and put a hand on my head, partly I think to keep me from bonking my head on the table. That's my man, thoughtful in the midst of having his dick sucked.

"Mmmm, Merry Christmas to me." He said quietly to himself as my head dipped and rose on his cock like a slutty metronome.

I could have made shorter work of him and gotten back to my breakfast more quickly, but the moment was calling for me to enjoy it. The rustle and creak of our latex outfits, the familiar smell, the snug embrace on my body, my Hubby's hard cock filling my mouth. Maybe some people would see something like this as a chore to be taken care of and move on to more important things, but for me it felt like a moment that deserved to be savored. I would taste his cum soon enough, there was no need to rush it.

By the time I earned my warm mouthful, made a bit more substantial after taking my sweet time with it, both of our plates needed a bit of a reheat. With his thoroughly satisfied cock tucked back into his latex briefs, and behind the zipper of his latex pants, Hubby took on the duty of refreshing our plates. Totally worth it, and still quite delicious.

-----

After dishes and pans had been cleared, cleaned, placed in the dishwasher, etc. we sat together on the couch, cuddled up next to the fireplace with cups of warm coffee. One of our favorite Christmas movies was on the tv, and we were content to just spend some time leaning against one another and feeling bemused by the show. As it was Christmas though, there were stuffed stockings and wrapped presents to discover, so the snuggle time would only last so long.

Looking back on this particular holiday morning I would say that it is easily the most flirty and touchy present opening experience that I've ever had. A kiss when handing over a present, a hand lingering near sensitive places, sitting in laps, arms around each other, our shiny latex bodies regularly pressing together in one way or another. Heavenly without the bonus of also giving and receiving thoughtful gifts.

During this particular Christmas there also happened to be a higher than normal ratio of kinky vs. non-kinky gifts than ever before. I absolutely loved it! It was a sign of Hubby's active engagement in a new lifestyle that most of the presents I got from him were either made of latex or would otherwise be fun and or useful in continuing along the path I had been paving for us and for myself; of intentionally becoming a more sexual creature, and discovering the joys behaving in ways that most people are taught to think of as degrading, humiliating or just plain slutty.

While some people may have been put off by receiving a gift of latex panties with not one, but two strategically attached dildos, I was surprised and thrilled! Hubby had obviously noticed me looking at them online a couple of times, I had been really curious what wearing them might be like. Hubby had paid attention, and acted on fulfilling a kinky curiosity of mine. Fulfilling my desires by filling my holes you might say.

"Do you mind if I try them on?" I said, holding the panties with a dildo in each hand.

"Only if I get to watch." He replied in a very matter-of-fact tone.

"Well then, yes Sir." I gave him a kiss and stood to go get some lube for the dildos that would soon be inside of me, receiving a playful swat on my bottom before getting out of range.

I came back and started thoroughly lubing up every inch of the kinky new panties before putting a first foot through and starting to slide them up my glossy black stockinged legs. Hubby watched attentively with a hand gently nurturing the lump that had started reforming in his shiny pants.

It was assumed that putting on these panties would be a little more tricky than the standard fare, and it certainly was. Keeping the dildos upright while pulling the panties upward took some getting used to, but seemed like the more efficient way to work them up. I decided to insert the anal phallus first as it is the more awkward of my holes for me to reach. The anal dildo was not quite as big as the vaginal one, and comparative in size to the bum plug I'd had for a little while but with one big difference. Unlike the plug this was shaped like a penis and didn't get narrow at the base like the plug did. I eased the highly lubricated dildo passed the threshold, and then worked it in and out a little bit to loosen up before pressing and holding it as deep as it could go.

Hubby was smiling broadly as the first dildo filled my ass, and then offered to keep it pressed in while I worked on the other one. I obliged without a thought, offering up my backside in short order. As with the first dildo I worked the second in and out a bit before fully plunging the dildo up into my pussy and then I pulled up firmly on the top of the panties to try and keep everything in place.

With both dildos in place I straightened up my dress and just closed my eyes to have a moment to take in the new sensation. I opened my eyes when I felt Hubby take my hands in his.

"How does it feel, Honey?" He asked.

"I kind of love it." I responded honestly.

"Oh yea? So you probably need several more pairs then I guess so you can wear them all the time." He said in a jokingly serious tone.

"Obviously." I joked back.

"Comfortable enough to wear on a date night?" Hubby probed.

"We will just have to try it and find out." I said in all seriousness.

He pulled me closer and patted his thigh for me to sit. I started to turn so as to sit on his lap and he paused me. "No no, straddle my thigh." Mmmm, I liked when he just told me what to do sometimes.

I turned back to face him, stepping forward over his leg and lowered myself squarely down onto his thigh. I let out something of a cross between a moan and a gasp as my weight on his thigh pushed the dildos up into me.

"That's my girl." Hubby said, and then pulled me in for a long, deep kiss.

I eagerly reciprocated the kiss, and I was grinding on Hubby's latex covered thigh before I even recognized that I had started doing it. As my weight shifted from one dildo to the other they shifted and moved inside of me. I began to kiss Hubby more deeply, barely getting a breath in as I rocked and twisted and grinded, squeezing my thighs around his and doing everything I could to enhance the sensations of the two lubricated cocks that filled me. It was heavenly.

Moaning into our kiss my body flexed and writhed as I started to cum. Hubby wrapped his arms around me and moved his thigh to enhance it further, kissing deeply the entire time. When it finally subsided I felt all rubbery and was thankful that Hubby held onto me and let me just kind of melt into him until I regained my wits.

"At least I know you like them." He said, holding me against him.

"A little bit." I breathed back at him.

"You're definitely wearing them out now."

I leaned back just enough to look him in the face and told him "I will wear them any time you want." Hubby smiled and kind of chuckled, to which I responded "I'm serious babe. I want you to tell me to wear them whenever you want, and I will. And whatever else you think might be fun, I want us to try it." He was recognizing now that I really was being serious. Hubby put his hands on either side of my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

This time when our lips parted I immediately started unzipping his pants and slid off of his thigh and onto my knees. As I freed his quickly firming cock from the layers of latex that he wore I looked up at my man. "Your turn." I told him. A half second later his cock was in my mouth as I began to energetically suck and lick and stroke him off.

Feeling fullness and movement of the dildos in my pussy and bum, I started to move my hips to and fro while slurped away on Hubby's hard dick for the second time this morning. The sensation of having all three of my openings filled with cock, or cock shaped dildos... mmmmm, I hadn't considered what it might feel like to have all of my holes being used at the same time. It was fantastic. It was fantastic both in how it felt and in how it urged me to work even harder to earn Hubby's cum.

As I sucked his cock and grinded in my dildo panties I remained very sensitive from my own orgasm just earlier. I reached down and began to toy with the dildo that filled my pussy, adding even more sensations to the sexual electricity that already had my body tingling. I moaned while I sucked, working the dildo inside of me. I hadn't even realized I was so close when I felt that little burst of euphoria and my body shuddered with another orgasm.

I moaned and writhed as my body gave in to it, and all the while I kept my mouth firmly on Hubbys cock, passing along every bit of the pleasure I was receiving directly into pleasuring my man.

"Oh my god." I think I heard him say, though I can't say for sure. But I did hear him more clearly when he said "Babe I'm about to cum."

My response was just to "Mmmmmm." while I continued to suck just as vigorously as before. I heard him say something incoherent, and then a low grunt just before his warm seed flooded my mouth in several short bursts. Hubby made a feeble attempt to have me stop (he tended to get really sensitive after cumming) but I slapped his hands away and he managed to hold himself back until he had began to soften in earnest and I'd managed to drain him of every drop of cum.

I sat back on my feet and looked up at him, then opened my mouth to show him the prize I had sucked out of him. He was still catching his breath and gave me a half laugh and a smile. "You're too much, babe." He said, sounding a little bit exhausted.

Closing my mouth I rolled my tongue through it for a moment before swallowing it down and then showing Hubby my empty mouth. "I know." I responded finally. "And you love it."

"I love you." He said, setting about tucking his now softened cock back into his latex briefs and zipping up the fly of his shiny pants. "But yea, that too."

I stood up, feeling the dildos shift inside me as I did. "Love you to." I said, faltering a little as the dildos adjusted to my posture.

----------

We took some time to clean up both ourselves and the wrappings that we'd so far deposited on the floor. After asking permission I also removed my lovely new dildo panties and washed them clean in some warm water. I found myself smiling while thinking of the mischief we might get into with these.

Hubby was in the middle of re-polishing his latex pants when I came out from. "Did I get your pants messy earlier?" I said jokingly.

"Just trying to be presentable." He responded with half of a laugh. He then paused for a moment with a thoughtful look on his face. "You know... before I met you I can't say it would have crossed my mind that I might be wearing an outfit like this," he gestured to himself "standing in my house polishing my clothing with silicon shiner." He went back to smoothing a soft cloth down his freshly glossy leg.

"Better than you could have anticipated, I hope." It was partially a question.

Hubby turned and looked at me, his eyes wide. "Honey, if anyone ever told me that their wife was half as incredible as you, I would think they were exaggerating." He put the polishing cloth down and came over to me. "Our lives were already great, or at least I felt that way. All of this," he gestured to our latex outfits, "and everything you've been doing since deciding to leave your job?? It's like the most incredible frosting on the most amazing cake beyond what I might have thought up." He wrapped me up in a great big hug. "I can't hardly believe it half the time."

I melted into the hug with my arms around his shiny middle, squeezing tight. The truth of it was that I sometimes couldn't hardly believe how much our lives had changed, or how much I had personally changed either. Days would sometimes go by without wearing any clothing that wasn't latex or at least some sort of glossy vinyl. Leading up to Christmas Day I had given Hubby at least one blowjob literally every day in December, swallowing his cum most times, and not caring in the least if I received any sort of reciprocation. In fact often enough I frankly preferred that he not try to reciprocate. Not because I didn't enjoy it, I most certainly did enjoy it, but was finding more and more that I really did just love to make my man cum.

I gave him a big kiss and said "Good, I don't want to stop."

----------

It was later in the evening before we decided to open the final presents. With the fireplace on and tree lit up, with decorations twinkling gently away and our nicely polished latex outfits glinting away from all the various little light sources, we sat down with warm drinks to open the last of our gifts.

There were only a few presents remaining under the tree but it seemed that we both anticipated a good or fun reaction for those that remained. The two presents I had reserved for his last were admittedly both a little selfish in that I would easily enjoy them as much as him. As Hubby had been learning though, my enjoyment of a thing could likely lead to my mouth on his dick, so he tended to be pretty happy about it.

Opening the first box and parting the tissue paper revealed five new pairs of latex undergarments. I had actually purchased them for him over a several month period when I saw good deals, and thought it would be funny and fun to provide him with a bunch of new options so that he had some choices. I had been exceedingly happy with the frequency of which he wore the latex underwear that we had already gotten him and wanted him to have choices for any mood. Therefore these were a mix from boxers to briefs to thongs, in red, blue, pewter and a couple in black. Hubby laughed as he saw what it was and joked "Looks like someone would prefer all my underwear be latex."

Yea, I would be good with that. Rather than say as much out loud I instead said "I thought you might like some choices."

The next gift would be for me. Both of the packages he had saved as my last were on the bigger side. He purposefully selected one and set it on my lap to open. Torn wrapping paper was soon at my feet as I opened the box to a new pair of tall rain boots in a lovely glossy black. My old boots had seen more than their values worth of wear over the years, Hubby knew that these ones would as well. I hugged the glossy new boots to my chest first, and hugged Hubby right after.

Having said he wanted me to open the last present I got up and handed Hubby his final gift. In short order the box was open and he was unfolding a pair of black latex chaps. They were made of a thicker gauge latex than most of my clothes were and had a wide waistband with multiple pairs of snaps to adjust the fit in front, as well as a tie in back to even more finely adjust the fit of the waist. I was fairly certain they would fit him snugly from the waist down to at least passed the knee, but not be tight around the ankles. A zipper went up the entirety of the inside of each leg from the bottom hem to upper thigh where it would, like proper chaps, provide no coverage to his bum or privates. Yes, I recognize that it was essentially another selfish gift. I also recognized that I would do anything he wanted any time he wore them.

Hubby stood to hold them in front of his legs and model them a bit for me. "I think I'll try them on a bit later."

"I would love that." I replied with a grin.

It was, at last, time for the last gift. As he handed me the gift it's weight caught me by surprise. I gave him a curious look and thoughtful "Hmm..." as I pulled off the bow and started to unwrap it. I pulled off the top of the box and removed some tissue. Inside there were several individually wrapped packaged masses of what appeared to be carefully folded latex. It looked mostly to be black, but the largest of them looked to be both black and red. All were lightly powered to keep them from sticking to packaging.

Hubby was smiling broadly. I was a mixture of very interested and a little confused, not being able to tell what any of them were.

"Here, open one of the smaller ones." He said handing me one of the items.

I did so, removing it from the plastic wrapping and unfolding it to reveal what was basically a rectangle. And then I noticed that it had an opening on one end, and started to realize what it might be.

"Wait, is this a pillow case?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied. The, picking up another of the smaller items he said "So is this one."

"Does that mean..." I trailed off a little as I picked up one of the larger black items.

"Yep, I think that's one of the bed sheets." Hubby reached over and put a hand on the largest item in the box and said, "So I think that one must be the comforter cover."

"Did you really??" I was in some amount of disbelief. "You bought us a full set?"

"Go big or go home!" He said, still grinning. "Do you like it?"

I laughed out loud. "If I wasn't already married to you, this would probably make me say yes."

I started pulling each of the individual pieces out of their bags and checking them all out. As I looked everything over I was sure even just the duvet cover must have cost several hundred dollars on it's own, specially for something that would fit our king size bed. The latex felt like good quality material, and seams were neatly glued. There were three pillow cases, two black and one red, a bottom sheet and a top sheet in black, and the duvet cover which was all black on one side and made up of large squares of red and black on the other. I could hardly wait to see what the bed looked like all decked out and shined up.

"You are too good to me, babe." I told him as I wrapped him in a big hug. "This, on top of everything else? We spent way too much this year!"

"Don't expect this every time!" He hugged me back tight. "Besides, your the one who'll be cleaning those sheets when we use them." He laughed as I slugged him in the shoulder.

"Let's see what it looks like!" I said excitedly. I took up the two large black sheets in my arms and headed for the bedroom.

Clearing off all of the blankets and pillows, everything other than the current bottom sheet, I unfurled one of the sheets across the mattress for the first time. Hubby went to the other side of the bed and we worked together to fit it to the mattress and smooth it out.

"Do we even have enough shiner to make this whole sheet shiny?" I asked. The thought hadn't occurred to me until just then.

Hubby spoke up. "So, I actually may have bought a great big multi-pack thing and hid it in the garage." He was headed out of the bedroom door to retrieve it as he finished the sentence.

Meanwhile, I filled the three latex pillow cases with pillows from the top of the linen closet and placed them on the bed so that they alternated black, red, black, and selected a clean comforter to use.

With a couple of large containers in his hands Hubby came back to the bedroom. noticing that I was just beginning to see how best to go about putting the latex duvet cover over the comforter he put them down and came over to help. This was the single largest piece of latex sheeting I'd ever seen in person! It took some teamwork but we got the comforter properly situated inside of the new latex cover and zipped it closed along the bottom.

It was incredibly hard to resist the urge to give it a great big hug. To that point, I didn't manage to resist, and I gave it said great big hug with hubby chuckling in the background as he went to open one of the large bottles of latex polish.

He was about to pour some of the freshly opened polish onto the latex sheet but paused, and then looked at me.

"I have a better idea for this." He said.

"Like what?"

"Time to get naked, Honey. Trust me, you'll like what I'm thinking." His smile was growing.

I started to form a pretty good guess at what at least part of his idea was, but decided to just follow instructions and let him take the reins. I began taking off the latex outfit all day, since first thing this morning. Piece by piece i removed each thing and laid it out flat, and then last the leather collar from my neck. The air felt cool on the parts of me that had been covered up, it felt refreshing but chilly.

"Alright, now put this on." I turned to face Hubby and he was holding a latex hood extended out to me. I also noticed that he'd made no move to change his outfit.

"Yes Sir." I replied in a joking tone. I smoothed my hair back and started to gathered it into a low pony.

"Can you put it in like a flat bun or something, so that it's all inside the hood?" Hubby asked, seeing what I was doing.

"I can do that." I re-smoothed my hair back into a higher pony than before and twisted it into a bun at the back of my head, and then took the hood that Hubby was again offering up to me. I hooked the hood under my chin and pulled it up and over trying to get my eyes, nose and mouth lined up from the start. With some practice I had gotten pretty good at it but there was always straightening that needed to happen. In short order I was snugly hooded without a wisp of hair showing.

I had barely finished when Hubby had his hands at my neck buckling my leather collar back on. When it was secured he put his hands on both sides of my newly shiny face and pulled me in for a kiss.

"So, what did you have in mind?" I asked him between kisses.

"Something that I'll enjoy watching, I think." And he took my hand and lead me to the bed. "Lay down in the middle."

I did as told and climbed onto the brand new latex sheet for the first time, laying in the very center. Hubby then picked up the bottle of polish he had been holding before and leaned over with outstretched arm to drizzle it in zigzags back and forth across my body and the latex sheet.

"Make sure you get every little spot, Honey." He said as he continued to slowly drizzle the lubricating latex polish over me.

A cooling sensation accompanied the polish wherever it hit my body. I slowly ran my hands up along my naked body spreading out the slick lubricating polish. As I wriggled my body a bit I could feel the polish work it's way little by little between myself and the latex. The slicker sensation drew me to roll over and the sheet immediately became much more slick and slippery in the best way. Contact of my skin with the buttery smooth latex felt soo good and I wanted to just feel all of it. I couldn't tell you if it looked sexy or not but it felt wonderful.

With my concentration focused on just taking in the tactile sensations I barely noticed Hubby reaching over me again as I writhed around to drizzle more of the slippery liquid over me and the sheet from head to toes. My hands roamed everywhere; my body, my latex hooded face, the expanse of glossy black latex beneath me, and the more I moved and squirmed the the shinier everything became. Hubby's comment popped back into my mind 'Make sure you get every little spot, Honey' he'd said, and so I began to turn and roll and sweep my arms and legs out to spread the polish around more broadly. I had become a human polishing rag and loving every moment of it. Every little spot? I can do that.

I slithered my way all over the king sized bed until I could find no tiny spot remaining that hadn't been polished up. Both the latex sheet and my body were nicely and completely covered in lubricating polish.

Hubby acted as though he was inspecting my work before nodding in satisfaction. "I suppose that will do." he said, trying to be a little sly. He then produced my leash and clipped it to my collar after looping it around a couple bars of the bed frame. Enough lead that I could move around but not enough to get off of the bed. Well, I could always unhook the leash, but I would only consider that if there was a dire emergency.

Moments later that option was taken away from me. Hubby knelt up on the bed and taking one wrist at a time he buckled on a leather cuff and then clipped each to the bed frame above my head. He said nothing as he acted, and I lay there silently as he bound me to the bed, naked accept for the hood, collar and bindings.

The next time he approached the bed he was holding one of my vibrators, testing if the batteries were okay. They were, the smooth classic looking silver vibe buzzed when he twisted the bottom to the 'on' position. I was thoroughly turned on from rubbing my body all over the slick latex while polishing the bed and there was no resistance as he slid the toy in and out of me to make sure I was ready to receive it. Still I said nothing, though I did make some soft sounds as he prodded me with the vibrator, and again when he pressed it in deeper and turned it on.

Hubby pressed my legs together before getting up. "Don't let it come out."

I squeezed my thighs together as told, trapping the vibrator inside of me and squirming a little bit as I adjusted to how the buzzing toy felt.

Hubby came back after just a moment with a belt which was promptly wrapped around my legs just above the knee and cinched rather tightly. He then produced a ball-gag and held it in front of my face, "Open up." He said, smiling as big as ever. I did as told, opening my mouth to accept the gag and even lifting my head forward to make it easier for him to buckle it.

"Mmmmm" I mewled into the gag and closed my eyes. I loved it when Hubby took control. My eyes popped back open when I felt the cool sensation of more lubricating latex shiner being poured over my body.

Setting down the bottle he stooped to pick up the other bed sheet and orient it so that he was holding it by one side. He stepped up to the edge of the bed and unfurled the sheet out above me to the far side, pulling then on his end of the sheet to try and get it to settle down over me smoothly. The way the sheet gently clung to me wherever it landed felt amazing and I started to writhe my body around between the two sheets to feel it all over.

After going around to each side and straightening out the sheet a bit more Hubby climbed up onto the bed so that he was straddling my legs. He looked into my eyes while starting to pour yet more of the latex shiner over the sheet above me and started to rub and caress my body through the latex bed sheet. His slick hands moved fluidly all over me as I lay trapped between the two latex sheets, and all the while the vibrator buried in my kitty was unrelentingly driving me towards climax.

I kept my eyes locked on Hubby's, laying gagged and helpless, and embracing every sensation. It felt oddly freeing to be without any control of my situation at all. No choice to but to take what I was receiving, and I was loving every moment.

The vibrator was bringing me closer and closer to climax and my moans betrayed how close I was getting to my Hubby. He began to focus more on stimulating my clitty through the now thoroughly slick latex sheet, speeding me along to the inevitable and making me moan into my gag more and more. The more I moaned the more he worked to make me cum, until it was all too much and my body tensed with the first waves of my orgasm.

I had thought that when I began to cum Hubby would relent and let it take me. That was not to be. Instead he used captivity and the added sensitivity to drive me crazy and send me writhing and squealing for what seemed like an age. Even then the vibrator kept buzzing away inside me and I continued to have trouble catching my breath as little aftershock orgasms made me twitch.

As I was bordering on an exquisitely delirious state of being I gasped (as much as one can while ballgagged) as a rush of cooler air came sweeping over my body. Hubby had lifted the sheet up in a sweeping motion that released the warmth trapped under the latex and gave me goosebumps.

Hubby parted my legs and very slowly slid the still buzzing vibrator out of and away from me. Then, still wearing the entirety of his latex outfit with his erect cock sticking out of the fly of his glossy pants he climbed up over me holding the latex sheet he had swept off of me like a cap behind him so that it d****d over the both of us.

His lips touched mine around the edges of the ball gag. His warm latex clad body pressed against my naked skin, I wearing only a hood and he wearing nearly everything except for a hood. My skin was more sensitive from having cum so hard and long before and I almost tingled at the touch of him.

When he entered me I moaned my approval. The amount of lube I'd been slathered with made it so he slid inside of me with ease and could start fucking without any of the normal warmup that might usually occur. The way he began thrusting hard straight away suggested he'd been wanting to for a long time and had been holding off as long as possible while toying with me. Having already cum and cum again my pussy was achingly sensitive and I came again as he fucked me, moaning and squealing from behind my ballgag like a proper bound slut should do.

Hubby worked himself to a right proper sweat before losing himself and shooting his cum deep inside of me. He promptly crumpled to the bed, still mostly on top of me, and tried feebly to catch his breath. We were both out of breath, and both enjoyed just letting the moment of quiet after the storm wash over us.

We layed there together, blissfully sweaty and covered in lubricated latex for several minutes without any other thoughts worming their way in. Finally Hubby reached up and caressed my latex cheek, then worked to undo the ballgag and give my jaw some welcome relief. I stretched my jaw for a few moments when the ball came out, but before I managed my first words Hubby pressed me with a long and tender kiss. Pressing his forehead to mine he looked into my eyes and said "Merry Christmas."

**This was a bit longer than my other stories have been, I hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know if you did! I really do love to read your feedback.**
Reply to this topic