Living the Dream

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
This story is a fantasy, how I imagine a realistic ish lifestyle working when I meet the right woman.

Sunday-Thursday

The alarm goes off at 7am. Zoe gets out, wearing her short, form fitting nightie and lays out my clothes. Often, this is girly panties with Jeans and a t-shirt, but occasionally a bra, corset or silky girly slut wear is worn underneath.

Today is a tight, pink, silk top that just covers my ass, tight jeans and tshirt. Zoe reaches across my body and gets the chastity cage out of the draw, and fastens it around my balls and cock. It is a special made device that just clips together, completely covering everything while squashing it all lightly. Inside, it has small blunt spikes, and is made of solid steel. Fingerprint lock means she is truly the only one who can free me, and it has an app that she can use to ****ister different sensations such as vibrate, shock, heat and cold. Very high tech, and allows her absolute authority over her 'funny little toy'. Zoe then unlocks my wrists which were tied to the hidden metal hook in the mattress, I had cut a small hole and attached a ring and small chain to the bedframe for this.

I got dressed, and went to wake the kids, make breakfast and start tidying up while Zoe had a shower. Thee morning went normal enough for a household of 3 kids and 2 adults. Zoe went to work and I took kids to school. When I got back, I went straight to the bedroom where Zoe left a list of today's orders. Often, this is the usual tidy, clean, hoover stuff, but sometimes extra notes are needed like deliveries, particular shopping items she wants, and so on. I strip down to the pink top and cage, and begin the housework. During the day, there was a few times the cage shocked, or vibrated, just to let me know she is thinking of me!

At 3pm, I put my jeans and tshirt back on, and left to pick up the kids. After this was homework, getting dinner, baths and bedtime. Zoe got in about 530, and I brought her her coffee. She whispered for me to slip the buttplug in, and set the cage to vibrate, teasing me already.

The rest of the night was typical. Getting kids ready for bed, getting adults dinner ready and so on. While I put kids to bed, Zoe slips into the bedroom and changes out of her work clothes, into something ready for the evening. When I'm done, I strip to my slut wear and pop a dressing gown on.

Once I get back downstairs, I put the dressing gown on the chair and crawl to Goddess, kiss each foot, then crawl to finish our dinner. I dish up and bring Goddess hers, kneel at her side and wait. Tonight, she uses me as her table. When she is finished, I'm allowed to take her plate and bring mine in, and beg her to bless it. Goddess then spits on it, pees a little and allows me to beg for her offerings. She tips it onto the floor and cuffs my wrists behind me. I'm used as her footrest while I eat off the floor. While I eat, I'm either ignored or Goddess may put the collar and leash around my neck or cage. When dinner is over and cleaned up, it's usually about 830pm.

At this time, I begin to massage Goddess while she tells me all about the new guy or girl she is sexting, while playing with the cage apps, driving me crazy. I am asked if anything happened through the day she needs to know, then blindfolded and my head is pulled to her ass. Goddess sits on my face and I tongue her ass, while using a vibe on her pussy. After her 10 orgasms, she drags me to bed and locks me to the bed chain. My leash is tied to the headboard, softly strangling me. Depending on her mood, either the cage is removed for serious edging, or left on. Tonight, she says she cant be bothered playing, so pushes her pussy to my mouth and calls her 'friend', telling him how she needs a cock to ride and fuck, practically begging for it. She laughs as she tells him slaves aren't for fucking, she wants his real man cock. This goes on for about an hour, forced to listen to my girlfriend sext chat another guy. When she is done, she unites the leash and goes to sleep.
Reply to this topic