The Break Up

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
This was not supposed to be happening. It was supposed to be over between them. She had shown up to pick up a pair of earrings, nothing more. And he had even been planning to run them out to her car. But then he set his belt on the dresser with only a passing thought of how her hands looked wriggling helplessly, bound behind her back. And then, without any real intention, he pulled a stack of clean handkerchiefs out of his underwear drawer and put them on the dresser, too. And even though the earrings were in his pocket when she pulled up, he let her ring the door and he buzzed her up.

And only when he opened his front door did all of his own intentions become clear to him.

First, of course she was pretty. Her eyes. Under the sweet blue the fucking crazy couldn't hide. The way she looked up, kind of sideways like he was really bright. Still looking at him like he was the sun. And he leaned in to kiss her cheek and she leaned in to let it be kissed. And that's when he smelled her. The way that smell made him so weak, it pissed him off. He felt fury and desire fighting in his gut, and they both wanted to have it out with her.

"Come on," he said walking back toward his bedroom. She balked and he reminded her of their pretense, "Your earrings?"

She followed him. At least he could count on her to follow him. Kiss him back and follow him. But she never was able to just sit tight and relax and let him run the show.

In his room he put his hand on her hip and she gasped. So hot, she was turned up so so hot. He could almost hear her skin sizzle. He slid his arm around behind her back and then caught her arms behind her. She was so submissive, so obedient. He folded her arms in at the elbows and then wrapped the belt around and around her forearms, adjusting for slack until he could buckle it tightly. She was panting. She loved this shit, he knew it. He could smell her, her arousal, and he slid his hands up her thighs under her skirt lifting her skirt and inhaling deeply. God if she hadn't dressed for the occasion! Under her skirt she wore thigh high tights held up by a sturdy garter belt. No panties. Little whore.

"Little whore! What kind of whore shows up to get her earrings with no panties on?!"

She gasped and moaned her head tipping back on his shoulder.

"Answer me, whore," he pushed he face first on to the bed and pulled her skirt down and off. He swatted her ass hard and she mumbled something into the bed that sounded like, "I do, Sir."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her back and off the bed to her knees.

"Say, 'This whore, Sir,'" he hissed in her ear.

"This whore, Sir!" she writhed trying to loosen his grip on her hair.

He yanked her heeled boots off and used two handkerchiefs to build shackles for her ankles. Then two more to build another set for her knees.

She was lying on her side on the floor at his feet. He needed a little more to immobilize her. This was as far as his subconscious had taken him and now, if he was gonna do it, he had to think of what to do next. He checked his work so far. Neither of her hands could reach the belt buckle, nor could she reach the square knots in the kerchiefs. But she was just starting to get suspicious and he needed to gag her right away. He grabbed another kerchief and stuffed it in her mouth, then tied one more around the outside between her lips. She was starting to sort of panic and was becoming much harder to control than when she was horny.

He rolled her over onto her knees and her face and pulled her ass up by her hips. He saw her cunt opening to him, defenseless and slick. Once again he inhaled her scent. He pulled down his pants and freed his cock from his shorts. He'd almost forgotten his raging hard on. He worked himself into her. He could feel his cock bottom out in her and hear her grunt. He pumped in her hard until he felt her cum and heard her trying to scream around the gag. He pumped in her more because he just could not stop fucking her, and she sure the hell wasnt going to stop him. He fucked her for a long time, slow, hard fast. He paused to spank her ass hard. She was moaning and groaning but muffled by the gag the sound didnt register with him as pleasure or displeasure. He gave her a final smack on the ass and pumped again hard into her sending her sprawling. She had some rug burn on her shoulder and her chin, and her ass was all red.

He grabbed another belt and looped it through her shackled ankles and around her bound arms, buckling it just tight enough to hold her in a loose hog tie. He picked her up and pulled out the huge under-bed storage drawer and placed her in. He checked the gag quick and rolled the drawer closed. He sat on the bed, pants still around his knees. Cock still stiff and wet. There was definitely some scuffling going on in the drawer under him. He rubbed his face with his hands. This girl. Now what?

She was still running him. He knew it with his head in his hands.

Fuck this.

He rolled the drawer out.

She was folded in there, bound up in a make shift way with his belts and handkerchiefs.

"Girl," he looked in her eyes. They were wild. "Naw, girl. Look at me. You came here to be mine. You're gonna be mine?"

She nodded her head enthusiastically.

"You're my girl now. You see how you are? Do you understand who's running this?"

She nodded at him again, not breaking eye contact.

"Who gives you a voice to speak?"

She grunted.

"No baby, you have no voice to speak. As long as you make a sound that shit stays in your mouth."

She froze. No sound. She nodded her head.

He started to untie the gag.

"Baby, you have been the biggest pain in the ass. I'm going to take this out of your mouth and I'll give you a drink of water, but the second you say a word, it's going right back in. You got it?"

She nodded silently and he pulled the soaked handkerchief out of her mouth.

She was still in the drawer, and he held a bottle of water to her lips and let her figure out how to drink some the best she could.

She twisted her head and her lips grasped the bottle and she drank. Almost all the water, sucking air through her nose but not missing a drop.

"You're new name is Mine. I'll call you mine, you are mine. It's what you wanted, right?"

She knitted her brows and nodded hard, yes, looking serious.

"You didnt trust me before, and I'll show you to trust me now." He laughed a little bit, "You're going to have to. There is no where you can go, and nothing you can do. I'm going to put you back in this drawer and that's where you will stay till I take you back out. Now let's get you out so you can pee, and then your man's got some things to do."

He lifted her up, not easily, clumsily, grumbling that he'd get the hang of this and set her on the toilet. Then he watched. Standing over her. He was smiling. It would be hard at first. It took a long time for her to let go. To her credit she didnt utter a word. He turned the faucet on to help her and eventually she peed. He dabbed her with some toilet paper, and while he was there put his fingers inside of her but stopped short of making her cum.

Her gathered her bound form back up and laboriously thumped her back into the drawer.

"Mine, you've got too many clothes on!" And he ripped her blouse off to expose her bra. Fuck. It was the cute red Valentine's day bra she'd sent a pic of weeks before. She was in a fitting room in the picture. He didn't know she'd bought it. But here she was coming to pick up her earrings and wearing that fucking bra when he assumed she hadn't even bought it in the first place.

So the cascade of sweetness eclipsed the crazy shit for a minute and he held her and kissed her.

She kissed back. She always kissed him back. She was twisted in the drawer, every bit of her body straining toward him.

He kissed her for a long time, running his hands all over her body, over her lingerie, over her soft skin... he bit her shoulders and she did squirm and suck in her breath, but still she was silent.

Finally he replaced the gag and tucked a few blankets around her, more to muffle the sounds of her squirming than for comfort, and rolled the drawer back closed.

He put his shoes on, his jacket on, grabbed his wallet and keys and went outside and got into his car.
Reply to this topic