The Night of Pure Bliss

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I was sitting in my room, waiting for my husband to come home. You see, we had plans for a passionate night. I didn't know what he had planned, just that I was to sit on our bed and wait. My eyes were covered and I was naked. I was instructed to insert my butt plug and that I wasn't allowed to touch myself after that.

I hear the door open, my anticipation rising to nuclear levels. My excitement evident, running down my legs onto the sheet. Footsteps draw closer and closer. They stop just to the side of me. I start panting, unable to cope with the building pressure of what was happening.

I feel a hand touch my breast, an odd squeak comes from my mouth.

"If you can't be quiet I will gag you." He says.

I moan at the thought of it.

"You asked for this." He whispers. "You wanted to be naughty, now you must accept the punishment."

My sweet nectar starts to flow faster out of my swollen lips. He pulls away and I hear ruffling. I feel something on my lips and obediently open my mouth.

The first thing that hit my senses was a musty smell. As the cloth slowly enters my mouth I can taste sweet and bitter. The combination of it all causing me to spasm. I cannot help myself, licking the lace that is in my mouth. It is more amazing than just the light taste I had at first. I am in utter agony and try to ease the discomfort occurring in my cunt. I reach down to stroke my juicy vulva once and feel a slap on my ass.

"I told you that you are not permitted to touch yourself!" He growls in my ear. "Do that again and it will be more than a slight spanking."

His threat resonates through my core, making me squirm even more. I anticipate his touch, his punishment.

"Now do as I say and I will reward you greatly." He softly says.

I feel him press against me, his hard throbbing cock tapping my ass cheek. He grabs my throat, pulling me tighter to his torso.

"I am going to tie your hands as to prevent you from touching anything but what I deem you may. And only then will it be with your hot, warm tongue."

He roughly shoves me away, I have to catch myself from falling. As my hands make contact with the sheet, he grabs them and harshly holds them together. I feel something soft winding around my immobile hands. It tightens, causing me to moan around the makeshift gag. I am stuck in this position, unable to move. He jerks on the velvety rope, making sure I am completely helpless to touch with my hands.

"This is much better. Now be a good girl and stay there."

I hear him depart from the room. I am simply feeling nuclear at this point. My slick, hot, dripping box set aflame as I wait. It seems like hours have gone by before I hear lighter steps drawing closer to me. I hear nothing but my own heartbeat at this point. I strain against the restraints on my wrists, desperate to feel something, anything.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump. I try to speak, but nothing comes out. My breath was stolen in an instant. The hand touching my shoulder caresses me, moving a little at a time towards my back. A sharp sting permeates my clouded brain, I feel another and realize I am being lightly smacked. My ass starts to sting with each blow. My moans inaudible behind the lace.

I am surprised when the gag is removed and I feel a soft yet hard object pressing against my lips. I flick my tongue out, catching it on skin. I taste the sweetest flavor I have never had the pleasure of enjoying before. The hard member slowly making its way into my mouth.

I am so overwhelmed it takes me a little longer than it should have to notice I was still being spanked and caressed. That the cock in my mouth belonged to a second person.

I writhe in bliss when I understand what is happening. The fog clearing out of my head.

In the midst of this I feel the slick hard shaft penetrate my throat deeper than I have ever taken one. I almost gag on the immense hardness of it. It pushes in and out of my throat as I try to catch my breath. The stings of the hands behind me are gone. I try to concentrate on what is going on in my throat, to stroke the cock with my tongue, my lips, my teeth. Just as I am starting to get into it, it pulls out of my mouth with a pop. I open up, seeking more, wanting it to fill the void it left. I hear a chuckle from behind me.

"You really want it back that bad?" a voice says.

Without a care I nod my head. I open my mouth further, stick my tongue out and wait.

"I am in control!" My husband's voice booms. "You do what I say, not the other way around!"

I hear a distant crack and my mouth closes as I try not to cry out in pain. The blows land again and again on my ass, my swollen pussy, my thighs. When he is finished I am laying flat on my belly moaning and writhing in sweet pain and bliss.

"On your hands and knees." He says as he strokes my bright red ass.

I comply with his demand. Slowly moving as I feel the tightening of my punishment on my body. Once I have accomplished what I was told, I hang my head, relishing in how my body feels.

"Now, my friend here is gonna fuck your ass as you swallow my cock with your throat. You cannot cum or I will devise a punishment you will not enjoy as much."

My head shoots up in panic. I want to yell, scream, run away. I have never had someone fuck my ass. Just the plug when I was told. I could barely get that in without any pain, how would I take a dick?

"Would you like to see what is gonna fuck your ass hard?" He asks.

I nod, needing to know, needing to see. I hear lots of murmuring, clothing moving, the patter of bare feet. My body undulates in expectation of what is to come. I feel the blindfold being removed. The knot I made pulls hair out. I slowly open my eyes and am instantly blinded by the bright light of the room. As my eyes adjust I begin to see what I am so afraid of.

It's huge! Rippled in little veins, it strains hard against its owner. Pulsating up and down, needing to be touched. I swallow, unable to come to terms with the fact it will soon be in my ass.

"Don't worry. I'll be slow and gentle." The man says.

I finally look up at him and see who he is. He has a mask on so I cannot know his identity. I hope he is someone I can trust. He leans down and brushes my hair away from my face.

"You will love what I am about to do to you. You will scream and beg to cum all over my cock. You will want more of it, yearn for someone to fuck your ass. It is my great pleasure to show you how good it is."

He steps back and the blindfold is returned to my face, but not over my eyes yet. I tremble, not sure how to respond, how to feel.

"You may make noise, You make scream and beg to cum. But I just simply cannot allow it until I am ready to cum in your throat. It will not be fast, and you will be sore. But you will take us completely inside of your supple body."

My husband rounds the bed, his hard member once a pleasant rosy color, now red and swollen. It seems he has refrained from release these past few days.

He juts it towards me, silently demanding. I gulp it in my mouth in one breath. Hoping if I am good enough I will be deemed a release. I slowly start moving over him, back and forth. Coating it in my saliva to make it easier to swallow deep into my body. He finishes putting the blindfold into place. I am left in the dark once again.

As I move over his cock I feel something cold touch my asshole. I jump and am rewarded with a slap to the face. I stop moving so I can feel what's going on better. My plug is being slowly removed and replaced with more lubrication. A finger starts to probe my uncharted hole. As it slowly enters, the swollen dick in my mouth slams forward into my throat. I gag and start to slightly panic.

"Relax, you will love what is happening more if you relax into it." The stranger says.

I try to relax my body, to let the tension and thoughts of the unknown go. To concentrate on what I have in my mouth. I whimper, wanting an orgasm to ease the burning in my loins. I am dripping in my arousal, it's soaking my legs and the sheets.

The pulsing of the shaft in my mouth coupled with the finger in my ass starts to be too much. I can feel an orgasm coming. I try to stop it, to concentrate on something else but my body. My muscles start to tighten a little and the finger retreats. There is movement on the bed, i can feel body heat on either side of my legs. His hand strokes my ass, trying to get me to relax more.

"Don't tense up or it will hurt. If it does you will have to bear it because I promise I won't stop. I won't let up and I will pound your ass hard."

I pour everything i can into what was happening in front of me. I think about how it felt to have a cock deep inside my throat, how it tastes, how the skin feels. How it glides down and back out.

Moment of truth is here. I feel the head of him pushing on my asshole. Slowly entering. No matter how much I try to distract myself I just simply cannot. It starts to hurt and I wince. He pushes it in further, causing more pain. Inch by inch he enters my backdoor. I feel so full, so stuffed. It hurts so much, but I endure it. I do not want to be punished again. He rests with his cock deep inside my bowels.

I feel so elated to have it stop. I start to enjoy the hardness in my mouth once more. To reciprocate the movements. To feel it slide over my tongue, over my lips.

All at once I feel an explosive pleasure deep in my belly. I almost cum from the force of it. I am shocked with what is happening. His cock is pumping in and out of my ass slowly. So slowly, I am being tortured. It still hurts, but not like it did. How could something so dirty feel so amazingly painful?

They both pick up the pace. Both slamming into me hard from each end. I am starting to go limp from the pleasure coursing through me. I cannot keep up with them. I just let go and float. Every nerve ending shooting intensely. I feel the first tingles of a huge orgasm approaching. I do not know how long they have been furiously fucking me, using my body for pleasure. I try to keep this one at bay, and I am failing.

"You... are... not... allowed... To... CUM!!" My husband shouts with every pump into my sore and tight throat.

I feel him getting larger in my mouth, I feel his cock getting harder, hotter. He is close I think to myself. If I get him to cum I can finally have my orgasm. I start to get more enthusiastic in my ministrations of his dick. I start to suck harder, lick faster, swallow as he goes deep into me. I can feel the start of his nectar flowing. I can feel the warmth as it slowly starts to jet into me.

"YES!!" He yells. "God I love your mouth!"

He cums so much I feel like I will choke. I start to swallow faster, unable to keep up with the large load. A little dribbles out and down my chin.

"Clean it up. Now." He demands.

I use my fingers to catch it all and lick them clean. I lick my lips looking for more.

"Your ass is so tight!" I hear from behind me. "I'm about to cum..."

He starts to pound into me faster and faster with no regards as to whether it hurts or not. I grunt with every thrust. I start screaming and moaning louder and louder. I am desperate for a release. I start to rub my clit, to which I am rewarded with a hard pinch to my nipple.

"Keep it up and I will deny you any orgasm for the next day. We will use you until it hurts us and you will be left wanting."

I whimper in response. I am being fucked so hard my teeth chatter on every thrust. My asshole burns with the ferocity of it. I am sure I will hurt badly tomorrow. I even wonder if I might be bleeding.

I just lay there enjoying the feeling of it all. I can feel my insides churning, my stomach bloating. I feel him get harder, as I feel the first hints of his juices coat my intestines I hear someone talking.

"You may cum. Cum hard, all over his cock, coat him with your orgasm. I want you to squirt for me."

I start to feel the pressure build up, something vibrating my clit. I cum with such force I squirt all over his legs, the bed, the floor. I have such a huge orgasm I pass out.
Reply to this topic