Annual Conference

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I normally enjoy attending business symposiums. There are only a couple conferences each year but this is my favorites that I do every year. It is held in Monterey, California in a nice hotel/conference center. Great site, interesting topics, excellent restaurants in the area, and sometimes I get lucky. We're here for the whole week and are just getting started, finishing up on day two. It was a pleasant afternoon and I was walking from the last session of the day to my room. The hotel is set up with a number of buildings circling a large quad, that includes a lake complete with fountains. Very nice.

Although this time, rather than taking one the paved scenic pathways throughout the quad, I chose to take the direct path that skirted the buildings on the parking lot side. I was looking forward to getting a drink and selecting where I would enjoy dinner. Each two-story building overlooked the quad and was separated by walkways and I had two sections of buildings to pass before reaching mine. As I neared the intersection of pathways that led into my accommodations, I see what looks like a hot, young thing, at least at a distance, talking with a couple security guards. She has my full attention as I casually move in their direction. With a half of a building go, this young lady is getting hotter by the step. In what looked like Daisy Dukes and a tank top, her small frame and long legs were becoming more and more apparent. Standing right in my path, I was looking forward to walking by the group of them, and seeing this sweet thing up close and personal.

When I got about thirty-feet away, I could see that she was trying to explain something to the security guards and it didn't look like they were buying it. One of the two guards held the hottie's backpack and was peeking at what was inside. She was obviously only a teenager passionately trying to convince her interrogators of something, when she glanced my way.

Locking her eyes directly on me, she called out "Daddy, daddy, I've been looking all over for you! Tell these guys, they say they're are going to call the police on me!" she rattles off at ninety miles a minute.

Of course, I didn't have a clue what was going on. I didn't even know if she had told them her name, but I was game. "Sweetie, calm down. Tell me what's going on."

"I left my room key and cell phone in our room, and I couldn't find you! I looked everywhere and now these guys don't believe me! Tell 'em! They say they're going to call the police because I shouldn't be here! I tried to tell them but they're being such assholes . . ."

"Language, young lady! You're okay now," I say in my most parental voice. This was a reprimand she was familiar with because she immediately shut her mouth and looked towards the ground.

The guard that was trying to be in charge says, "Can you show us some identification sir?"

I wasn't in the mood for being bullied by a twenty-something year old Rent-a-Cop, so I took control, "Excuse me? You're not really going accost another paying guest, are you? Maybe we should take this directly to management?"

I held eye contact with the wide-eyed guards long enough for them to respond, but didn't. Then reaching out to retrieved the girl's backpack, I turned and walked in the direction of my building with my hot new teenage daughter holding onto my arm.

The buildings have entrances at each end and my room was on the second floor. We took the stairs because my new friend wasn't interested in waiting for the elevator. Following a few steps behind, I had an eyeful of this youthful little ass peeking out from underneath her shorts, "What's your name and how old you anyways?"

"Wendy, eighteen. Thanks for coming to my rescue."

"So, what was that all about anyways?"

As we entered my door, she starting to tell her story but was distracted by the size of the room. "Wow, it's got a kitchen and everything."

She walked to the window opposite the door on the other side of the large room and looked out over the quad with its small lake and fountains. I pull down a glass from kitchen and pour myself a splash of scotch. Watching Wendy as she was silhouetted against the picture window made my cock jump. With her sandy blond hair pulled back into a single braid down her back, her slender frame, her tight ass, and the inviting space between her smooth upper thighs had my full attention. What a fantasy teen dream. Too bad I'm old enough to truly be her father.

She continues on once she has gotten enough of the view, "I drove out here with this guy from Texas, but being an asshole, when he met up with a couple of other guys that knew somebody that knew somebody, that knew something, they concocted some big score and all went off together. They just up and left me here."

"Was he your boyfriend?"

"No, I just met him. I only hung with him to get to California."

"So what, you fucked this guy for a ride? Did he have a big dick or something?"

Wendy gave a chuckle and said, "Hell no, he had a small wanker. I don't know what I was thinking."

The whole time she moving around the room talking, I'm admiring her. She is as cute as hell, and her pert tits look the perfect size on her small frame. I end up sitting on the edge of the bed where she comes to a stop next to me finishing her story and thanking me again for saving her.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know, I can't go back out there right now, but I don't have anywhere else to go." She batted her eyes just a bit, trying to enroll me into her dilemma.

Thinking only of the immediate need, Wendy hadn't even considered that she didn't know who in the hell I was or where I was from. It wasn't lost on me though. I have had enough conference experience to know what happens at the conference, stays at the conference.

"Can I hang out here for a little while?"

So hell, why not. What's the worst that can happen? "You can stay but we have to take care of a few things first."

"Okay, what?" Wendy responds with a spark of hope in her voice.

"You're going to start by bending over my knee and get spanked for being a slut."

Wendy eyes widened, taking a few moments to interpret what I had just said. "What? Spank me? And I'm not a slut!"

"So, you took a ride from Texas to California from a small-dick asshole because you loved him? Now pull down your slutty shorts and get over my knee."

"What the fuck? I don't even know your name."

"You're more than welcome to see if you can work the two small-dick Rent-a-Cops, I'm sure they could be convinced to give you a break . . . or you can say 'Yes sir' and get into position."

This hot little teen number was actually standing there and considering. Not giving her too much time to think, I pointed at the floor next to my right foot. She moved into position almost subconsciously. Words were no longer necessary as I pointed to her Daisy Dukes and motioned them downward with my finger. Hesitantly, with a fearful look in her eyes, Wendy's hands moved to her snap and zipper. When her Dukes dropped to the floor, her precious little body did not disappoint. Her flat tummy flowed nicely to cloth triangle that covered her treasure. I raised my arms slightly, making room for her petite body to lay across my lap.

Tentatively, she bent forward and allowed me to maneuver her down how I wanted her. I sat at a slight angle so her legs dropped off my knees to the floor while her shoulders laid on the bed, resting on her elbows. Taking in the sight of this teen ass, I was expecting to have to pull her panties down to reveal this perfect behind, but no. There it was, fully exposed, with only a thong's small strip of fabric running down her asscrack. It was flawless, the finest heart-shaped tight ass I have ever seen in person. Like I said, I'm old enough to be her father and have had plenty of sex in my time, but this sweet thing took my breath away.

I could sense Wendy wondering what was going on, I was probably taking too much time appreciating what laid before me. My hand couldn't help stroking from the small of her back, over her rump, and down to her upper thighs. Wendy dropped her head into her hands either out of disgust over the predicament she got herself into with this old guy or my touch combined with her vulnerability was having an erotic impact. My first swat struck the sweet spot where her legs and ass converge. The red handprint covered both upper thighs. Wendy's head jumped out of her hands with a whine and a whimper. My left elbow was securely placed across her back to keep her where I wanted her, but she didn't struggle.

The shock of the next three rapidly applied swats got a greater reaction from Wendy's whole body. Her back arched and her legs kicked, but my elbow was enough to maintain the position for the next number of spanks. She whimpered continually as the next four or five strikes peppered her bottom. She made no objection when I gave her a break as my hand explored her reddened behind. Pushing her tank top up to expose more of her back, then down to her thighs where my fingers snuck in between. Bringing the edge of my hand up her inner thigh and pressing against her sex, I found warmth and wetness. This caused her whimper to turn to an unrepressed moan.

Throughout the punishment, my cock had come to full attention, but that moan made it lurch. She had to feel it pressing against her belly, but that wasn't why we were here. First, I needed to complete her punishment for being a slut. Then, maybe, I'll show her how a man-size dick makes a cum hungry slut more than just moan. Three more hard slaps all on the same small cheek. Her wailing was now constant. Three more brutal strikes to her other cheek, followed by the release of my hold on her back, allowing her to gently slide to the floor. She came to rest sitting on her haunches with both hands rubbing her backside. Her feet were splayed to each side so not to make contact of the sting of her chastisement to the carpet. With teary red eyes, flushed cheeks and a pouting mouth, I got a glimpse of what this teen probably looked like as a young girl. Wendy was the hottest slutty non-slut I had ever seen.

She tried to look up at me. I'm sure she intended to slay me the scowl of all scowls but her eyes never made past my crotch. My legs were comfortably spread and my cock was running down my pantleg and pressing upward, looking for an avenue of escape. It was showing off all of its nine inches and its proud circumcised head. With a girth that no woman I have ever known could fully grip with one hand, Wendy couldn't move past it. I was okay with her staring at it with her mouth slightly open, my dick has always been one of my favorite things too.

Knowing exactly where her mind was, "You're a little boy's slut. I'm not sure you're ready to be a man's slut yet." I was expecting her to react to the "slut" word and jump to the defense. But she just continued to stare.

"Do you want to see it?" I asked matter-of-factly.

She nodded almost imperceptibly, never removing her eyes. I stood as her stare followed my crotch. Standing made my stiff dick press harder against the front of my pants as her eyes widened a bit more. Slipping my loafers off, then unbuckling and unzipping, had Wendy completely enthralled in the coming revelation. I slid my pants and my boxers off together and my cock sprung forward, causing Wendy to flinch. I would have chuckled if the situation wasn't so fucking hot. Putting my garments to the side, I sat back down on the edge of the bed with Wendy still on the floor in front of me. My dick stood admirably straight up with its balls hanging low, as if posing for this young teen. Her mouth opened a little wider.

"Do you want to touch it?"

Without saying a word or looking me in the eye, Wendy slowly rose up onto her knees.

"You need to tell me." I say with some insistence.

Her voice seemed to have some trouble working, "yes" came the softest of all answers.

"Yes what?"

Softly again, "yes . . . sir?" dripping in doubt.

She was waiting for permission like a good girl, "When you're talking about my cock, you can say 'Yes, Daddy.'"

"Yes . . . Daddy" with a bit more life this time, making the connection to our earlier encounter with the security guards.

"Only a naked slut gets to touch my cock." I said calmly.

Wendy took a subtle look at herself and without a hesitation, shimmied out of her tank top. I pointed at her sheer bra and motioned its removal with a flip of my finger. Without shame, Wendy undid her bra and removed it. Her lack of shame was quickly understandable, her tits were perfect. Firm, pert, with nipples pointing up at me, they were an artist's rendering of what a young women's beautiful breasts should be. Not big, but perfect on Wendy's slender frame. My dick lurched with appreciation. This was undoubtably the most sensuous, the most personally erotic moment in my life.

For the first time, her eyes rose to meet mine. I gave a slow nod. Her eyes immediately returned to the subject of her fascination, and her hand slowly moved up to gently grip my shaft. She shifted on her knees a bit and brought her other hand to join in. Her touch was light and tentative. I doubt, in Wendy's young life, she had ever really studied a man's pecker up close. Most adolescent sex is fast and furious, and usually in the dark. She seemed spellbound by the look and feel of it. The whole "hard but soft" thing that surprises most women. She brought one hand right up under the mushroom head and lingered there. Her other hand instinctively began stroking. The tip of her tongue ran across her lips.

"Do you want to lick it?"

Again, her eyes shot a look into mine and widened, "Yes, Daddy" came the soft response.

Focusing back on the challenge at hand, Wendy leaned in as she pulled my dick to her and ran her pretty little pink tongue along three or four inches up from the bottom of my dick. A very sensitive three or four inches. My cock responded with a dripple of pre-cum, which Wendy captured with her next lick. She was so cute as her hands familiarized themselves with my dick completely. Running up and down the whole of my shaft, even gently cupping my balls as if she was weighing them. Several times, she would lean in and kiss it or lick different places, from the base to the head. She lifted my balls in both hands, drawing them out to her face. She began licking them until she finally sucked each in turn into her mouth, allowing her tongue to dance around and stimulate me to a point of almost cumming a load all over her face and hair.

Wendy looked up at me with a sly smile when she heard the gasp and a moan escape my chest. It took me a moment to gather myself, the whole time Wendy was watching with her bright, almost wild eyes. She was the epitome of youthful and alluring beauty. I was having to work at maintaining control over my little hottie slut while not get swept off my feet myself.

I told myself to take a breath, clear my throat, and say in the most commanding voice I could muster, "Do you want to fuck it?"

Again, those eyes flared with lust, "Yes Daddy."

With Wendy still on her knees in front of me, I stood and unbuttoned my shirt. My dick is swinging just above head height, as she turns her face upward to let the two touch. Her little tongue attempted to make a final connection. Fully disrobed, I step away to the head of the bed, throw a couple of pillows up against the headboard and sat. With only a slight recline, I am almost sitting upright. My cock is at full attention, rising from my lap, so I make a motion of "here you go" with a nod of my head to Wendy who was still on the floor.

I'm not sure what she was expecting "Do you want to fuck it?" meant, she seemed a bit confused on what to do next. Again, her lack of adult sexual experience was forcing her to think outside of the wam-bam-thank-you-ma'am of teen sex. She climbed up on the bed but seemed to be waiting for what I was going to do. But she's the slut here and will have to figure it out. Me and my dick waited.

Finally, she stood up on the bed, removed her saturated thong, realizing she was going to have to "fuck it." Still in her tennis shoes, she straddles my hips, grabs the top of the headboard behind me with one hand, and begins to lower herself down to her biggest dick ever. She kept glancing between my prick and my face, checking to see if she was on the right course. Her other hand was guiding the invader to its target and introducing the two with some back and forth motions to loosen thing up. It took several minutes for her to get herself ready to push on, but even the initial contact, rubbing and pressure was causing her eyes to roll up into her head.

With my arms resting on pillows on either side, I just sat there waiting to receive. Wendy was the one that got disciplined for acting like a slut and I was going to let her. From the moment her pussy lips opened wide enough to take me in, I could see this was a new experience. I knew as she pierced herself with my cock, we were finding virgin vagina. Places where she had never been touched before. As her trim little cunny made the monumental effort of swallowing my mushroom head, Wendy lost some of the strength in her legs and she uncontrollably slid down several inches with closed eyes and a "Oh, fffuuuuccckk."

She froze there for a minute before she was able to move again. Trying to push herself back up didn't lessen the current level of stimulation, her eyes widened and her mouth made an "O" shape but all that came out was an animalistic growl. She could only manage an inch or so before her legs betrayed her again and she ended up with almost six inches spearing her. It was like she had the wind knocked out of her. She gasped for breath, spewed out an inarticulate sound, and bathed my dick in her juices. Wendy ended up falling forward, forehead on my chest, trying to catch her breath. She was already panting like she had run a sprint with several inch still to go.

I was in heaven. Unexpectedly, sitting here at my conference with the hottest fuck in my life as she tried her hardest to take my all in. Wendy was making the effort to get off her feet and onto her knees, but being impaled on my dick was sending electrical shocks radiating throughout her body with each and every movement. Her cunny was pulsing, even vibrating up and down my shaft with every move. As she squirmed around on my chest to gain a favorable position, it was becoming clear that only one thing mattered and "Daddy" was no longer a concern for her. It was just Wendy and my dick.

She was slowly inching back, in an effort to capture my whole cock. Still with her face in my chest, she finally pushed herself back, seizing the rest of my cock, moaning and groaning the whole way. When her clit ran into the base of my shaft, she gave out a squealed. While her body was laying on me motionless, her pussy was throwing a party. It throbbed and pulsated, clenching my member from top to bottom. Then just a wisp of movement as Wendy shifted her hips back and forth slightly, grinding her clit into my pelvic bone. Completely full of cock and pressure on her clit had her expelling a loud groan and cumming within a minute or two.

I just waited. I was in a happy place, leaning back with my cock fully embedded in this young thing. After several more minutes, Wendy attempted to push her face off my chest and sit upright. Being rooted on my rod made this an adventure for her too. Resting at the halfway point, and then again just before her weight fully pressed down, she finally made it. She teetered at the top, while keeping one hand on my belly, she had to put the other behind her on my thigh to steady herself. She was beautiful, young, fit, slender, and being fucked. Her eyes were somewhere else and only our point of union existed.

Slowly, she began to rock her hips. Moving only a few inches at first, then picking up a bit longer stroke. Her rocking motion slowly turned to undulation, with a belly dancer-like motion. At one point, she must have found a particularly enjoyable spot, as she repeated a small movement, grinding my dick into some particular fun-zone. Her little cunny was amazing, flooding me with her liquid appreciation while treating me to a world class fantasy fuck. She came twice more before she really even started to move. Wendy was no longer in charge. Her pussy was going to go for one more, a grand finale orgasm before it collapsed in exhaustion. The most perfect ass started to slide back and forth with fervor, as her flat teen tummy heaved in and out to gain distance, and her perfect tits bounced in rhythm.

Each supple motion was accompanied by a grunt and a groan and a growl. She was pretty before, but to see her face contort in climax was extra hot. I was losing it and needed to expend some of my very patient sexual energy, so I reached out, taking her by the hips, and lifted her up my cock. Slamming her back down as I raised my hips rapidly to meet in the middle, sent Wendy over the edge. First, she screamed in ecstasy, as her pussy grabbed onto my cock for dear life. I was close, and pounding my dick as deep into this sweet young thing was the solution. Feeling myself tighten and grow, Wendy had completely lost bodily control. Her arms, shoulders and head now flailed about as I shot the biggest load in my life into the hottest woman I have ever fucked. Her arms and torso continued to swing around wildly until I planted her as hard and deep on my organ as I could and held her there. I must have cum for at least an hour, or so it felt. Wendy's body just drooped in its rightful place, impaled on my dick as I unloaded.

I pulled her back onto my chest and let my cock find its own way out of her pussy in its own time. I wasn't sure if Wendy was fully conscious, so I held her as we laid there huffing and puffing like a couple locomotives. She seemed so small in my arms, so petite. My dick was in love but I was feeling a bit guilty. I had just destroyed my young friend and enjoyed every minute of it. After about fifteen minutes, with my depleted and limp dick laying between my legs in a pool of combined juices, I decided to get up and take a shower. Wendy was still in la-la-land somewhere, so I rolled her over to the side and headed to the bathroom. It wouldn't surprise me if Wendy was gone by the time I was done, but the thought of her staying almost made me hard again. I wondered if she got off on being called a slut, being spanked, and then being fucked into oblivion. That thought did make my tired dick leap.

When I exited the bathroom, Wendy had moved just enough to get her head on a pillow but other than that, she still laid there perfectly and beautifully naked. I stepped to the edge of the bed and looked down on her with a smile and she said, "Wow."

I nodded and asked, "Do you have something to wear to go out to dinner?"

She gave a slight nod, "Yes sir."

She got up and pulled a slinky black dress out of her backpack, "I'll need to hang it in the bathroom as I shower to steam the wrinkles out. Thirty minutes?" I nodded and off she went.

When Wendy stepped out the bathroom, I don't know which jumped higher, my heart or my cock. In her little black backless dress draping across her tits, held in place by thin straps and her perfect nipples, with make-up applied, I was honestly startled by her beauty. She was not only a hot, hot eighteen-year-old, but it was obvious that she was going to be a very attractive woman all her life. She would be one of the "beautiful people" that turns heads of both men and women for years to come. She fished a pair of black flats out of her bag and was ready.

I had driven the three hours to the conference, so we took my car into town and found a nice "surf & turf" restaurant. During the dinner, Wendy shared her plans and the struggles she was facing. It turned out her "asshole boyfriend," as her recent relationship that had stranded her had come to be known, had decided he needed her cell phone more than she did and took it.

"So, what's your plan? Do you have one?" I inquired.

With a moment's thought, "Yes sir. Well, I did. But now, I think Monterey might be a nice place to settle for a while. Lots of shops and restaurants to work in, I think?"

"Do you have any money?"

"Yes, some. I figured enough for a month or so, but now I need to buy a cell phone."

"Well, we can pick up a phone on the way back to the hotel, it will be on me. You'll need one to get a job."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'll be here through the end of the week and if you choose, you can stay with me while you get your shit together."

"Are you going to spank me again?" she asked while looking down, avoiding eye contact.

"Probably . . . did you like it?"

"I don't think so." Her hesitation made me chuckle.

"What else are you going to do?"

"Oh, I don't know. Fucking you in the ass sure sounds appealing." She quickly dropped her eyes to the table again for that one. "Have you ever been fucked up the ass?"

"Nooo," she said as she blushed.

"So, do you want to come back to the hotel with me?"

"Yes . . . Daddy." Good girl, I thought.

We finished dinner and stopped at one of the many places to buy cell phones on our way back. I bought one better than she was expecting and a block of service to go with it. Once back in our hotel room, I pour myself a drink. The room lights were off and Wendy was back standing in front of the large glass plate window overlooking the quad, this time at night. Again, her silhouette through her dress against the outside lights was slender and sexy. She appeared so small and alluring. Her hair gently flowed onto her feminine shoulders and her exposed back was elegant, sleek and very striking.

I step over behind her and enjoyed the view with her. It was dark but the quad, lake and fountains were beautifully lit. We couldn't see the buildings directly to the left and right, but across the way, the buildings were mirror images of ours. There were lit pathways around the perimeter of the lake and the quad, and a crisscross pattern of pathways taking guests from one side to the other.

Leaning in, I couldn't help but to draw a deep breath of her pure, fresh youthfulness. I had intended to just caress her shoulders, lightly rubbing them up and down. But her soft skin and slight shiver caused my hands to move forward, completely on their own, cupping her perfect and barely covered breasts. Their feel through the silky black dress fabric only made them more delicious. My fingers found the nipples that were responding eagerly to my touch, my twists, my tugs. Lovely Wendy began to purr as my dick pressed in from behind.

One hand began to roam down to Wendy's tummy while the other mauled each titty in turn. Finally, I reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her head, leaving her trapped in front of the window in just her black thong. While my hand cupping the small piece of fabric between her legs, I undid my belt and pants so they would drop to the floor. It didn't take any time at all to slide my dick in between her soft thighs. I didn't want to let her go so I just ripped her thong off and put my cock in position. She knew what was coming, it didn't surprise her when my big dick pushed up between her cunny lips.

The force of my urgency pressed her into the window, "Oh, god!!"

I like fucking from behind and standing up. This was the best of both. Nice long strokes had my sweet little slut ascending towards an internal eruption. As she was grunting out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh . . ." she suddenly cried out an exclamation, "Oh fuck!" and tried hard to push herself off the window, but I was having none of it. I looked over the top of her to see what caused the reaction. There, standing on the walkway that ran under our window stood a couple. He was standing behind her with his wrapped around her. They appeared to be in their thirties as they calmly stood watching us like they were holiday window shopping. Wendy was trying to push out of the window but I kept fucking her. I lifted her arms off the glass and raised them over her head. This pressed her whole body flush against the glass. Her pretty titties were flattened as they slid up and down with each of my thrusts.

Finally, she succumbed to the orgasm that she was trying to escape. Wendy climaxed hard. Her cunny spasmed as her cum flooded the glass. I enjoyed the thought of was it my amazing dick, or was it being fucked in public and submitting to my use and abused purely for the pleasure and entertainment of others. Her knees buckled into the window and I had to grab her to keep her mounted on my cock. Holding her tight to my body, I turned and laid her upper body on the table right next to the window. Her legs just dangled over the edge to the floor as I pulled my cock out.

Taking a moment to catch my breath with my hands on my hips, I looked down at that tightest and absolutely flawless ass. I still have a load of spunk to deposit somewhere and Wendy bent over a table couldn't be any more inviting. From her stomach to her thighs, Wendy's body was still in spasms. Obviously, she wasn't going anywhere for the moment, so since I hadn't planned ahead and didn't have any lubricant on hand, I stepped into the bathroom and grabbed the only thing I could think of, the small complementary bottle of body lotion.

When I returned, Wendy hadn't budged, only her accelerated breathing and sloppy cunt explained how this sweet thing ended served up on the table. Ridding myself of my miscellaneous clothing, shirt, socks, and such as I neared her, I was sure I had never seen a more delicious sight than Wendy's ass bent over ready and waiting for me. My heart raced as I stepped up behind her and applied a generous amount of lotion to her pretty little rosebud. My thumb was the first to make contact which she responded to with a shudder. As I swirled my thumb around and began applying inward pressure, Wendy became conscious of my intent. Even though she didn't have full control, she immediately made an effort to resist. This instantly annoyed me, pushing down on her lower back, holding her flat to the table, I decided I would not be denied.

I've never forced myself or imposed on a woman before, but this hot, dirty girl was bent over a table in front of me with an incredibly tight ass and I figured this would never, ever, ever happen again. Since it was only a couple of feet from the window to the table, I bent down and grabbed my pants from where they had fallen while keeping my hold on her back. Sliding the belt free, I discarded the pants. It was time to teach Wendy that there are consequences to denying Daddy. Taking the belt by the buckle and the tail in my grip, I had a nice eighteen-inch weaponized fashion accessory. Not only was I certain that this would be Wendy's first lashing, I knew it would be mine. In her current position, she had no idea what was coming.

"Are you ready to be fucked up the ass like the good slut that you are?" I asked, giving her one last chance for redemption.

"No, no, please don't."

Down came the belt across her behind. It not only covered her complete backside but kept on going around to the outside of her thigh. Wendy's body lurched in response but had nowhere to go. Her howl was as much out of surprise as pain. Although, the shriek from the second lash seemed all pain. Red stripes appeared immediately as the third flogging crisscrossed the other two. I didn't think that her exceptional ass could be any more attractive until I saw it seasoned with the spice of discipline. Surprisingly, the act made my dick swell and throb, if I had kept going just a few more lashes I might have cum right there all over the floor. Wendy's feet couldn't quite get any traction on the floor, so they flailed about uselessly. Her absolute vulnerability inspired me on. Two more strikes across her flawless upper thighs, adding more erotic decorative stripes.

"Are you ready to get fucked in the ass, now?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Let me hear you say it." Again, trying to temper the rush I was experiencing.

"Yes Daddy, please, please fuck me in the ass. Please!" came the response through the sobbing and tears.

Adding a glob of lotion to the head of my throbbing cock, I lined up with her tiny ass. I was going to start with a finger or two first, but that train had left the station. Now I was going direct. With her legs pinned against the edge of the table, I had all the leverage I wanted. Pressing in with my dick in hand, I added a circular motion coercing her little rosebud into submission. The first and slightest penetration generated an animalistic groan from Wendy. Not allowing the pressure and motion to lessen, the top of my mushroom head encroached inward into her tightest hole.

She squirmed and wiggled around on the table, trying to escape then accommodate the intruder. Her sexy, slender back and shoulder blades flexed beautifully. As I worked in further, one of Wendy's arms crossed under her forehead, protecting her face from the wooden table's surface while the other reached up grapping and squeezing the table's edge with a white-knuckle grip. All at once, the head of my cock burst through the sphincter muscle and four inches rushed to bury itself up into this perfect ass. Wendy's upper body shot up as she exhaled every molecule of air in her lungs all in one breath. Her eyes were closed tightly and the grimace on her face made my heart leap. She gasped for air and slammed an open hand down on the table, as a sheen of perspiration immediately formed across her body.

"Oooohhh, gggoooodddd!" finally came her cry.

I just held there, feeling her body's effort to expel me. Pouring more lotion around her stretching asshole, I slowly rocked for a few minutes. Wendy was still adjusting to the initial shock and pain. I don't have the biggest dick in the world, but looking down at it penetrating Wendy's petite, fit ass, it looked way too big to be embedded in between these ass cheeks. It was the most sensual, erotic sight I could have imagined. It looked so outrageous, so dirty, I had to push on. With one inch back and three forward, I had Wendy grunting and snorting. Her body was absolutely conflicted, now flushed and covered in goosebumps. She didn't dare ask me stop, knowing where that got her last time. If I didn't get arrested for ****, I surely could be for "breaking and entering."

It wasn't long before I had my balls pressed against her wet cunny, I was fully embedded. Where had it all gone, it seemed impossible. Her gasping asshole massaged the base of my dick, while the trembling and pulsating of her anal passage suffering panic was a first time treat for me. The power, the innocence, the pleasure and the pain combined to a level of sexual indulgence equal to none in my lifetime. I began to pump this wonderfully tight orifice, causing the most delightful growls, anguish, and expletives spewing from Daddy's dirty girl. Not until I removed my dick completely and then reinserted with some force, did Wendy start to completely lose her bearings between pain and pleasure.

I know she wasn't expecting to enjoy this abuse, but her body had begun to betray her. Her breath became erratic, her shrieks turned to grunts and groans, and her back arched to receive the incoming more fully. I was hanging on for dear life, not wanting to lose this sensation, but when Wendy's ass fiercely locked onto my cock and her cunny sprayed cum over my balls, the table and the floor, I came like a firehose. Never had I cummed so hard as I slammed my rod deep and hard, over and over, to complete the act.

My knees weakened and I wobbled back a step or two. My cum and lotion covered cock dropped from Wendy, leaving a gaping hole too big for her little bottom. Her body was limp, except for her panting lungs and gulping asshole. Her legs hung lifelessly from the table's edge as our cum ran down her thighs. God, she was beautiful.

Wendy didn't look like she was going anywhere soon, so I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I return, she had lifted herself up onto her elbows, so I helped her up and guided her to the bathroom. Leaving her to her own, I threw the bedding aside and laid down on the cool sheets. I could hear her go from the sink, to the toilet, and then to the shower, I laid there replaying the encounter over and over in my mind. If she comes out, takes her things, says "fuck you" and leaves, it was worth it. I could die happy, knowing I've just had the best sex of my life.

I listened as Wendy finished up and then she surprised me when she reentered the room naked. I thought maybe she had left her backpack out here and would head for it, but no. She slid up from the end of the bed and slithered right up to my side, laying her head on my chest.

Resting in silence, I finally asked, "Are you going to stay here with me while you look for a job?"

"Yes sir, I would like that if it's okay?"

Who would have guessed, this has turned out to be the best convention ever!
Reply to this topic