Amy The Sex Counselor

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
My name is Amy Baxter and I'm a 26 year old single, White, female. Currently I am working as a counselor in a psychologist's office, and am pursuing my Master's degree at the local university.

I learned early on in my practice that most problems faced by people are rooted in sexual issues. There is a lack of intimacy, taboos, regrets, fetishes, desires, etc. Married couple John & Ginny Carter were a good example. They are in their early forties with eighteen year old twins. A boy Sam & his sister Morgan. As I suspected their marital problems revolved around a lack of sex & intimacy. They are an attractive couple but they have lost the spark, and have not taken the time to keep their sex life alive & thriving.

I am a big advocate for using masturbation in my therapy. I think it allows a person to get in touch with their sexuality. Not just for teens but all ages of adulthood as well. As a side note, I get turned on by watching people masturbating. It allows me to observe my clients being their sexual selves. This method of therapy has allowed me to help many people to this point and I hope to expand it further in my career. Masturbation is really the baseline in my opinion.

After two marriage counseling sessions with the Carter couple, I felt we had made enough progress to go more hands on & in depth. They seemed to get along well enough with similar interests & goals. No real financial issues or difficulties. Some child issues with their twins going through the teen years, and some things I may have to touch on when in sessions with the twins.

Their sex life on the other hand was boring with frequency few & far between. Both admitted it had been months since either had masturbated. I suggested that they should masturbate for me now to hopefully help me solve their mutual problems. John was open to it but Ginny was reluctant. I tried to put her at ease by telling her masturbation was normal & natural, and that it was nothing to be ashamed of.

I told them they should take off their clothes & get comfortable. John started to undress and Ginny followed his lead. I was beginning to get a little bit horny watching this older couple strip for me, and telling people what to do sexually has always gave me a thrill. John had a nice looking cock and a firm ass. I could already see one issue with Ginny's underwear. She had on granny panties & a plain jane bra. Definitely a non turn-on for her husband.

John's cock was beginning to get erect and I told them there was some lube on the table. "Please settle back onto my couch and begin masturbating." I told them. John applied lube to his now fully erect cock and Ginny was rubbing it onto her pussy lips & clit. Luckily I wasn't wearing any panties under my skirt today so I had easy access to my pussy behind my notepad. I was rubbing my engorged clit while telling Ginny to apply lube to her nipples & John to play with his balls.

The couple was really getting into it now with Ginny putting two fingers in her cunt while pulling at her nipples. John was picking up the pace of stroking his cock up and down. I couldn't take it any more & lifted my skirt to flash my wet pussy at the masturbating couple. My flashing seemed to inspire the couple as Ginny began moaning in pleasure and John was furiously stroking his cock. I matched Ginny by fingering my cunt with two fingers and telling her, "C'mon Ginny, let me see you play with yourself. Finger fuck that hot cunt!"

My dirty talk put John over the edge as he came shooting stream after stream of cum out of his cock onto his hand & stomach. Ginny followed shortly behind as she screamed & writhed on the couch through her orgasm. It was a beautiful sight as they were covered in sweat and coming down from orgasmic bliss. "You guys did a great job and helped me gain valuable insight on your relationship." I told them. I hadn't had an orgasm yet so I pulled a large dildo out of my desk and proceeded to fuck my pussy with it.

"I thought I would give you guys a treat for doing so well & masturbate for you." I said as I fucked the shit out of my horny, wet cunt. They seemed to get turned on again so I told John to fuck Ginny on the couch. John took the hint and fucked Ginny missionary style. I came all over my dildo as John came in Ginny's pussy causing a nice creampie.

We made a lot of progress today. Next up will be my attempts at expanding their sexual horizons & bringing out their kinky sides. Should be very interesting indeed.
Reply to this topic