Emotion in Motion

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
(Author's Note: Hello to the wonderful Literotica community! It's been a while but the story-writing bug has bitten me once again. This one's going to be a much simpler and straightforward story. If interracial sex, athletes and doctors are your thing, you will love this one! Hope you enjoy it! Do drop a comment either way!)

Susan leaned over the window and looked across the university campus with a smile. It was a beautiful institute that had amazing infrastructure and sports facilities. In fact, it was very well known for its sporting accomplishments and that was one big reason why Susan was delighted to be there. She completed her master's in physiotherapy earlier that year and wanted to gain some valuable experience before setting up on her own and was presented the perfect opportunity. She had already sat through a week of introductory sessions about the institute and today was the first day of her job.

She turned and looked at the life-size mirror in front of her. At 5'8", she knew she was good looking and had a well-maintained body. She spent a lot of time keeping herself fit through swimming and running. She was also used to being asked out almost every week by men and women alike during her course. Her friends would often inform her of people interested in her and advise her to on whom to pick. She never did go out with anyone however, and stuck to her studies for the most part.

She scanned herself from top to bottom. She was wearing a red sleeveless shirt that accentuated her breasts and a black formal skirt that ended above her knee. There was a white lab coat on her desk but she didn't care much for it. She brushed her long golden hair off her forehead and behind her ear as she surveyed her sharp facial features.

"And since when did you start obsessing over your looks?" she questioned her reflection with a smile and turned towards her seat. There was some paperwork she had to fill out which the director would check the next day. She had enough time for it but decided to start early.

The phone at her desk started ringing and she picked it up briskly.

"Hello, this is the physio's office," she announced formally.

"Oh thank goodness! You're the new doctor, Susan, right? Listen, this is coach Phillips of the football team. One of our boys just got injured in today's practice session. He fell awkwardly. He's not able to walk properly and seems in a lot of pain. I'm sending him over to you right now. He's our star player from Brazil. Name's Jairzinho. We would really like him fit for next week's league opener. We're counting on you!"

"Oh ...sure. I'll do my best...and get back to you as soon as I identify the issue. Is that okay?" Susan replied a little tensely.

After keeping the phone down, her imagination started running wild over the numerous problems a football player could face. She was really hoping the injury would be something she could solve and start her career on a good note. The worst would be to be the bearer of seriously bad news like a surgery requirement. As her mind raced, she realized she had never met a Brazilian before. The institute had many sports scholarships which attracted talents from many parts of the world and she assumed Brazilians would be involved in the football team for this reason. She didn't have much time to think further as she heard a knock at the door.

The door slid open and a young dark-skinned boy limped in with the help of another boy. Both were in the institute's football kit - well-fitting green jerseys and loose black shorts that ended well above the knee cap.

"Get him over here please," Susan instructed the boy who was helping out as she held the Brazilian's free arm and guided him to the patient bed beside her table.

"I have to get back to training, so please take care of him. Get well soon, Jairy!" the helper waved as he left the room. Susan smiled at him and proceeded to lock the door as she turned to her exotic patient.

"So tell me, where is the pain? ...Jairzinho, right?" Susan stood at the end of the table as she tried to identify the injury.

"Yes, madam. It aches horribly. It's here," Jairzinho held his left inner thigh as he spoke and clutched it in pain.

He was lifting his shorts giving Susan a good view of his muscular thigh. In general, Susan couldn't help but notice that he was extremely well built for his age. His hands were also muscular while his entire frame was sturdy. She decided to stop admiring the broad-shouldered Brazilian and bent her body to have a better look at the area he was clutching.

"Okay, you can let go now. Don't worry. Let me take a look," she spoke comfortingly as she saw him move his hand.

She slid her hand along his thigh softly taking care not to hurt him as her palm angled towards his inner thigh. She could feel his hefty thigh muscles as she pressed softly at each part.

"Where does it hurt? Here? ...or here?" she asked looking at his reaction as she ran her hand across various parts of his inner thigh.

"No... higher, madam. Higher," he replied in his thick South American accent which Susan seemed to enjoy a lot.

Susan took her palm higher as her hand immersed completely into his loose shorts. She couldn't help but notice the center of his shorts which were creating a large bulge. She gulped and tried to shake off what she just imagined and continued moving her hand higher up his thigh.

"Aah! Yes, there!" exclaimed Jairzinho as Susan was starting to wonder how much more she had to go.

Her hand stopped right beside where one of his testicles would be. She softly brought his legs closer to test her theory and got the reaction she was expecting.

"Aah that hurts! Madam!" Jairzinho winced.

Susan quickly spread his leg again and noticed him calming down.

"There's nothing to worry. You have a groin strain. It's only a first degree strain. You haven't damaged any tissue. It should get okay in 2-3 days," she looked at the Brazilian and smiled.

"Will I be able to play? Is there anything that can reduce the pain" Jairzinho asked with a lot more calmness than when he came in.

"Yes, you should be able to play. Don't bring your legs together for a while. Keep them spread apart. I'll softly massage that area now to give you some relief. After that, rest for 2 days and you should be fine," Susan smiled reassuringly at Jairzinho.

"Oh thank you, madam. You are a lifesaver!" Jairzinho declared emphatically.

"Ah, I didn't do anything at all!" Susan turned red. "Your strong body has made you well-equipped to deal with such minor issues," Susan threw back a compliment as she continued, "I'll start the massage now. Tell me if it hurts. Keep your legs spread."

Jairzinho nodded and spread his legs as he closed his eyes. With the situation in control and his gaze away from her, Susan slipped a quick look to the Brazilian's shorts again and noticed the size of his bulge. She started softly massaging the left groin area and felt her hand rub against his testicles as she pushed his shorts further upward.

"Oh sorry about that. This may happen a few times, okay?" she apologized and noticed Jairzinho nod his head in understanding with his eyes calmly closed.

She continued rotating her fingers around the same spot soothing the inner muscle as her hand kept touching his balls. Her gaze kept shifting to the center of his shorts. To her surprise, the bulge was getting bigger and she could see the outline of his shaft through the thin shorts now. It was coiled at the center and constantly growing suffering from a lack of space. As she moved her hands higher again to reveal a gap on the left side of the shorts, she saw his cock uncoil and slide into the vacant space sliding itself towards the left side right into her hands.

"Oh! Madam... I am sorry! It came in between i think," the Brazilian spoke first.

"Don't worry, Jairzinho. These things are normal. Do you mind if I hold it aside until the massage is complete?" Susan asked while thinking to herself that this was anything but normal.

"Of course, madam!" Jairzinho laid back and closed his eyes again giving Susan full control.

Filled with new confidence, Susan used her right hand to hold his half-erect cock and lift it so that her left hand could continue the massage. She felt the throbbing in her right hand as she could barely get her fingers around it completely. It was bigger than anything she had ever seen or imagined. She felt it getting harder in her palm and realized that this was not even the complete form. Susan felt a tinge between her legs.

"What are you doing, Susan? This is so not like you. You're supposed to be a professional!" Susan yelled internally but the sensation between her legs was only growing as she left his dick harden in our hands. The massage was completely off track with his huge member and her hands occupying all the space available inside his shorts. With all of it stuck in one leg, Susan froze not knowing what to do. Should she stop this barbaric act and get back to the treatment?

"Can I make a suggestion, madam?" Jairzinho quipped in his thick accent as he rose from the bed and looked at the confused Susan. "I think my shorts are getting in the way. I can remove them to give you space."

"Of course!" Susan replied excitedly before trying to calm herself down. "That makes sense."

Jairzinho pushed his shorts down as Susan helped him get it off his feet and placed it on her table. She glanced at the door to check if it was locked and sat down beside Jairzinho on the bed. She felt less guilty by telling herself that Jairzinho was the one who came up with the idea and not her. Thoughts of guilt came rushing back as she looked down at his dick in all its glory. It was quite erect now and was standing at an angle on its own. She yearned to know whether she would be able to wrap her hand around it in this state. She paused for a moment to think how majestic and beautiful it was as she felt the center of her panties throb in excitement.

"It's still in the way, so don't mind if I move it, okay?" Susan spoke quickly and proceeded without bothering for a reply.

She grabbed his cock with her right hand and moved it to one side as her left hand started working on his groin area. Jairzinho started letting out soft moans. Susan was utterly confused as to what he was reacting to but either way it didn't help her condition as she continued to feel more aroused. She was losing all sense of sanity as she felt her crotch become wet. She felt her mouth open repeatedly as she stared at the Brazilian's dick growing larger in her hands. She started transferring the circular motion of her left hand to her right hand, softly rotating her grip around his thick cock.

"Aaaaahhh yes madam! Please go on!" Jairzinho moaned with his eyes closed.

At this point, Susan gave up trying to make sense of the situation and started rubbing his whole cock excitedly with her right hand. She could feel it become rock hard.. The largest cock she had ever seen was right there in front of her eyes standing upright in all its beauty. Susan started panting and moaning softly as she let her hand rub all across the thick shaft from the base to the tip.

"Yes, yes, yes! More!" Jairzinho was now moaning in pleasure with this eyes still closed.

Susan dropped the charade of her left hand and bent further to use both her hands to rub all across his cock. Her fingers played with his well-shaped balls each time her hands went down. She started moaning and panting softly with every stroke and felt her mouth open in excitement. Jairzinho raised his hands and brushed her hair in excitement. Before Susan knew what was happening, he gave her a soft nudge from behind and she dived in all too willingly with her mouth wide open.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Yes, madam. So good!" Jairzinho moaned in his thick accent as Susan enveloped his whole cock in her mouth.

She felt the tip of his ebony cock touch her throat and realized she had never done something this outrageous before. Running on pure arousal, she started bobbing her head vigorously taking all of his cock in her mouth repeatedly. She used her tongue to deposit her saliva all across the thick shaft each time she swallowed more of it. The exotic taste of his membrane, the intense scent of his genitals and the rock-hard feeling of his cock were driving Susan insane. She could feel her pussy leak in her panties.

"Oh lord! I'm going to...madam! I'm going to..." Jairzinho screamed excitedly as Susan felt the tip of his dick start to ejaculate.

Susan released his cock and raise her head as her hands continued to work on his pulsating cock. In one huge surge, a pile of semen erupted from the head of the trembling cock as Jairzinho moaned at the top of his voice. Susan kept rubbing his cock lowering the speed helping him ooze it all out on the bed and over her shirt. As Jairzinho calmed down and Susan stopped rubbing, she looked at the immense pile of cum all over her shirt.

"I'm sorry about that madam. Let me fix it," Jairzinho smiled as he caught his breath back and leaned forward towards Susan.

Before Susan could mentally recover from what had just happened, she felt his warm dark-skinned lips over hers. He kissed while inserting his tongue in her mouth - a move that amplified Susan's excitement. By the time she could start kissing back, she could feel his hands on her breasts. She let out a soft moan in his mouth. He rubbed her curvy breasts with his large palms softly before proceeding to unbutton her shirt from the top. Susan was going wild with excitement and knew what she wanted badly. As they kept kissing, she adjusted her legs and took her hands inside her skirt. She started dragging her panties down her thighs as she felt her shirt come off. She leaned forward to slide her panties off her knee and legs as she felt his large warm hands working on her bra while brushing against her erect nipples.

"Oh my god, fuck! I'm so turned on," Susan muttered in excitement unable to keep her thoughts to herself anymore.

Jairzinho undid her bra from behind and started pulling it off her shoulders as Susan struggled to get her panties off her ankles.

"For fuck's sake!" She exclaimed and turned around on the bed with her back to Jairzinho to remove her wet panties off her ankles and throw them to the side.

Jairzinho tucked his hands underneath her armpits and grabbed her naked breasts from behind.

"I love this position, madam," Jairzinho whispered in her ear as she let out a soft moan.

He started rubbing her breasts while stroking her nipples with his fingers. Jairzinho began softly pulling her nipples and playing with them between his fingers. Susan moaned loudly and let her right hand go between her legs to raise her skirt. She couldn't take it anymore. Her right palm felt the wetness of her pussy before starting to rub it from the outside. Susan arched her head back resting it on the Brazilian's broad shoulders as he played with her breasts and she played with her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god. This is so good. Oh yes! YES!" Susan lost herself in pleasure as she felt her juices flowing. She was nearing her climax as she rubbed herself faster.

"FUCK! YES!" She fingered herself really quickly and screamed as she squirted all over the bed.

Jairzinho smiled and whispered in her ear, "You are most beautiful, madam. You deserve more."

Susan was barely recovering from her orgasm as she felt Jairzinho hold her right hand by the wrist and bend it backwards towards him. Her cum-filled palm made its way behind her back and touched a thick hard part of skin it had come to recognize and crave.

"You're ...hard again! Already!" Susan exclaimed in surprise as her hand automatically started stroking his cock spreading the wetness from her pussy all along the length of his shaft.

"Hmmm...Yes. I love it when you touch me with those wet hands" Jarzinho whispered in her ear softly biting her earlobe as he continued. "Do you want my cock in your pussy, madam?"

Susan immediately found herself getting turned on again as Jairzinho continued teasing her and giving her soft bites along her neck from behind. She could feel his cock getting harder as she rubbed along its length and her own pussy getting wetter again.

"Tell me madam. Do you want me to fuck you like no man ever has?" Jairzinho continued his teasing as his hands played with her nipples and he kept planting love bites along her shoulder.

"Oh yes! Fuck me like an animal! Do it!" Susan wailed, giving in to her most vulgar thoughts.

Jairzinho pushed Susan forward so that she could support her upper body with her hands on the bed. He held her ass firmly and raised it so that she got on all fours. He got on his knees and positioned himself right behind her. Susan knew what was going to happen and her pussy started dripping in excitement. She bit her lip as she felt the tip of his monstrous cock touch her dripping cunt from behind. Before she could feel the pleasure she had been yearning for, he withdrew his rock-hard dick. Jairzinho did this one more time clearly mocking her and making her pussy clench in anticipation.

"You want it bad, don't you, madam?" Jairzinho teased, smiling as he spoke.

"Yes, I do! Now fuck me as hard as you can! That's an order!" Susan commanded.

She felt his grip on her butt tighten as the tip of his large cock entered her in one forceful thrust. She had never imagined being able to take such a gigantic dick but she was so unbelievably wet that it slid all the way in until the base of his shaft smacked against her ass.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!" Susan screamed at the same time as Jairzinho and clutched the bed-sheets to brace herself for the next impact.

The athlete tightened his grip and started ramming her from behind feeling his completely erect cock penetrate her vagina.

"AAAH madam! So good! AAH!" he screamed as he started fucking her wet cunt from behind.

Susan closed here eyes and screamed with him as the whole bed started shaking from their movement.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Harder! Harder" Susan bellowed with each moan getting louder as she felt every one of Jairzinho's barbaric thrusts reverberating throughout her slim body.

Jairzinho bent his body to gather more force as he started pounding her cunt as hard as he could. The room was filled with their screams, the loud slapping of his balls against her ass and the patient bed creaking loudly as they got faster.

"I'm going to cum, madam!" Jairzinho screamed as Susan could feel her own climax approaching.

Jairzinho placed his hands on her shoulders and rammed her hard with all that he had as he started feeling his orgasm approaching.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS!" Susan howled as she felt his cum inside her and her own juices releasing at the same time.

Jairzinho slowed down his movements and let his cock out of her pussy as the cum from both dripped all along their thighs and onto the bed. Both doctor and patient collapsed on the bed side-by-side and lay panting for a full minute. Susan stared into Jairzinho's eyes as they lay silently and gathered their breath. She smiled armed with the knowledge that he enjoyed it as much as she did.

"That was ...amazing, madam" Jairzinho replied softly after a long pause.

"I know right? Your groin seems to have completely healed on its own." Susan laughed out aloud as Jairzinho joined her.

Susan attended to the bed sheets as soon as Jairzinho left the ward. Since the room was in one corner of the institute, she felt confident that they weren't heard. She stayed in room on the campus where she could get the sheets cleaned before anyone could find out. She was safe. Susan returned to her work for the day beaming incessantly.

A week later, the phone rang in Susan's office.
"Hello, office of the physio!"

"Susan! I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart," coach Phillip's passionate voice boomed. "Jairzinho was fit for the game and he was really motivated. He scored a hat-trick for us! Whatever you did worked wonders."

"Oh, I'm just doing my job, coach. Nothing more," Susan smiled to herself.

"I will need your help again though. Two of our other players, the African, Ake and the Polish guy, Snetsky, are complaining of the same issue that Jairzinho had. Could I send them over to you, please? Could you take care of them?"

Susan bit her lip and resisted a glee as she replied, "It would be my pleasure, coach."
Reply to this topic