The Benefits of Tutoring

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Last fall, I decided to go back to school. I had been out of school for about 10 years and was tired of shuffling from job to job, awful pay for way too many hours worked, and frankly, I needed something in my life to be consistent. I had two jobs at one point and was so burnt out from working that I had absolutely no social life. Let's just say, I was looking forward to my healthcare classes at the university. I was going to do my best to make a fresh start and use my GI benefits to get an education if it killed me...well I hope it wouldn't. And then I thought to myself "with me going back to school, there were much better odds for dating and relationships...or just sex again." I would soon find out that there are many more opportunities at college than at the local dives and bars I frequented just trying to hook up with anyone with similar interests.

Fast forward a few weeks and I am doing extremely well in school and one day my professor, Dr. Phillips approaches me right before my second big anatomy exam and asks me to stay after class for a few minutes. So I walk up to her at the end of anatomy lecture and politely ask "...um Dr. Phillips, what did you need to see me about?

Instantly, as the last student besides me shuffled out, she turns to me and gets very casual and tells me to call her Donna.

"Ok, then Donna it is." Then I ask her again... "So what did you want me to stay after class for today?"

"Well, it seems like you are doing very well in my class and I am in desperate need of a few tutors to help some of the other students make the grade. I was wondering if you would consider being a tutor?"

I have to tell you, she really caught me off guard with that question and she knew I was floored by my response.

"If you sign up for it and do a little paperwork at the Success Center, I will endorse you and they will even pay you decently for your service to the college."

"Can I think about it over the weekend and get back to you with an answer?"

"Sure, not a problem...just let me know sometime next week." "It has other perks too as you will find out..." she smirked at me and I think she even winked subtly and then she thanked me for staying after class and then she quickly hustled out of the lecture hall and headed to her next class.

"Hmm, I thought...what other perks might be she be talking about." So, as my curiosity got the best of me, I walked right over to the Success Center and signed up to be a tutor and by the end of the afternoon, I had all my paperwork done, signed, and I was now going to be called on for tutoring.

Monday morning came fast and I was back in lecture again taking notes and surveying the class and wondered who would need my help. It didn't take too long to find out my answer. At the end of class, Professor Phillips...aka Donna handed our tests back and I was excited to see a 98 on my paper...I was stoked as this was my second high "A" in the class. But then reality set in for the rest of the course as she spouted out the class average...a dismal 76.7 and then she rambled off some general test statistics. I was only one of three in the class with that golden "A" grade. The majority of the class barely made w B's and some, well let's just say were far worse... Let's face it, anatomy and physiology isn't easy and it weeds people out like an active gardener.

As I looked to my left, I noticed an attractive young black woman who was looking at her grade and holding her head and she looked very frustrated and worried. I wondered how many in the class were feeling like her right now about this class, the workload, and the exams. A few minutes later, again to my surprise...I was called out by Donna.

"If your grades are not where they need to be, tutoring services are available in the Success Center and all you have to do is walk in and tell them you need the help of a tutor and they will make it happen. It is that simple people." And as a plus, one of our own in this class just made his services available for tutoring. She looked to me and said "Nate could you introduce yourself?

So, after a quick 30 second interview in front of the class...I sat back down and wondered who I would tutor first. I began packing up my things and as I stood up to leave, right there in front of me stood that young attractive and did I mention tall black student.

"Hi...um Nate" "I'm Aisha and I could use your tutoring services if you are free later or tomorrow."

"Nice to meet you Aisha" I have class in an hour so today doesn't work, but tomorrow I have only one morning class and then I am free the rest of the day."

Aisha smiled and said 'that is great!" "Hey, I am headed to the Success Center now to sign up like she said. Would you want to grab some lunch at the café and talk until you have your next class?

"Sure" just naturally rolled off my tongue and off I went with her.

After a few minutes of paperwork, she was set and she requested me to tutor her as I was in her class. That made things really easy for the aide setting up the tutoring session. I was slated to tutor Aisha at 1000 AM tomorrow and then they asked if I was available for any other slots for another student, but I declined and said, let me start with one for now. I told the aide, 'I am not saying, no, I just want to know what it will be like on my schedule." So, unfortunately, a student named Matt would have to wait for now. I did like when the aide mentioned that the college would compensate me at the rate of $13.50 an hour to provide the tutoring service. "Excellent I thought to myself!"

Aisha and I grabbed some sandwiched and sodas for lunch and before I knew it, we were talking like old friends about our life, interests, school, our studies, and we hit it off very good. When she started telling me more about her personal life, I knew things were going good and I got very interested in her.

Aisha explained her sad story to me. "I have had a few dates here and there, but nothing major...I have just been too busy with my hectic life and with work and school, it was too much really think about it." Then she posed the question to me "How about you?" I told her that her story sounded so similar to mine. I told her I was going back to school to escape the inconsistent and crazy life I was leading and going nowhere. I too had very little social time, but I was hoping that school would change that soon. I was just getting really into a good talk with this pretty lady and then my alarm went off for class. I quickly explained my alarm to her to keep me straight...and that I had it set up so I would get to class fifteen minutes early to be ready.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote down my number and gave her my phone and email. Then told her, "If you get stuck before our tutoring session, just text me or email me your questions and I will try my best to help you." Is that ok?

She smiled at me and took my details and slipped the piece of paper into her tiny black purse, then she got up and I have say, she was nearly as tall as me and she offered her hand and said "thank you Nate." I immediately noticed that her hands were very soft and that she had some very long and nicely done nails.

"You have very soft hands and some pretty nails." She sort of blushed and took the compliment to heart. Then I said a quick goodbye and headed off to class.

Later that evening, I was about to enjoy a beer back at my apartment when I heard my phone ding. I walked over and looked down at the screen and saw a number and a text, but I didn't recognize it. A second later...I received a picture of her. I responded back to her and a then we exchanged a few texts and she began asking me to explain the different types of muscle fibers, how they worked, and then she hit me with...how does contraction and extension of the muscles work at the chemical level...that would take some time to explain...and not by text.

I quickly added her to my contacts and told her we could talk over a pizza on campus and I could explain it better than doing so with an email or multiple texts.

Aisha said "Want to meet at the Pizza Shack in 15 then?"

How could I say no!

So thirty minutes later, we are halfway through a pizza as I am explaining and re-explaining the concepts to her as she listens and just sips on her Coke. Then, after she sort of processed what I told her, she began writing fast and furious and trying to put the puzzle together and it looked like she understood what I showed her in a more relaxed manner than Professor Donna would in her class.

At first, she can't didn't make sense of it, so I apply a few analogies to this concept so she can relate more and then it dawns on her and she gets it...each question and concern that she brings up to me from her notebook, I slowly describe to her how it works, the concepts behind it, and the end results, and I can see her confidence start to grow. Then I tell her that I am going to help her get a much better grade on the next exam in two weeks.

She looks up, smiles at me...and says 'If you can get me close to an "A"...I can probably bet that I can put a smile on that cute face of yours too..." Feeling a little awestruck at what just transpired...I immediately agree. I get a few more details from her and ask her about her evenings and then I begin to formulate a game plan. Then she gives me the address to her place. This is really starting to look good for me, I thought to myself.

Then, over the next two weeks, I would come by her place or we would meet on campus as we worked on four sections of anatomy and physiology into the ground every night. We had gone over about 45 things to know for the upcoming exam and then we discussed some test taking strategies to help her. I hit all the basics and reexamined the things that she struggled with. I dissected each problem into manageable bits for her and broke it down as simple as I could so Aisha could grasp it. She was doing much better.

I texted her the night before the exam...and simply said to her "You have got this...Aisha. You know it and tomorrow, you are going to put it on paper. I believe in you...you are going to do great!"

She quickly sent me an emoji with a big smiley face. I was hoping that was going to be me soon!

I arrived at our A & P class early the next day and I watched Aisha walk in with confidence this time. I knew her grade was going up...but just how much? For the next 90 minutes, I worked on my exam, but in the back of my mind, I was wondering how my student was doing. When she got up at the same time as me to leave, we met out front and discussed it and she said, "I feel much better about this test than the last one." We did some high-fives and then I told her to text me later when the grades were posted.

About 5:08, I get a text from Aisha...I hear it ding and I walk over to check what she said...but she didn't say anything at all...she simply posted a picture of a big 89.6. I instantly respond with "Congrats"

She writes me back and asks me if I wanted to celebrate with her. She told me to come by her place for dinner and share a special bottle she is already chilling.

So, I get to her apartment 30 minutes later and as I am about to ring her door bell...she opens it and smiles and holds on to the door frame. She is looking really comfortable and perhaps...a little drunk. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a big sloppy kiss. "You did it...you helped me get to an A..." I look at her and she has this look about her...she grabs my hand and pulls me in and closes the door. She goes to the counter and pours me a nice tall glass of Lambrusco wine When walks back over grabs something and returns to me again, this time, her wine glass is full again and brings me a hot plate of Chinese food and slides it in front of me. We clink glasses and eat together to celebrate her accomplishment.

A few minutes later, with dinner behind us, she sits her glass down and puts her leg up on the chair next to me. I look down and I can see easily see under her sheer robe. Her skin appears light brown skin but the lighting gives it a somewhat olive color. She has long and sexy legs and as I reach down and ran my hand from her knee to her ankle, I notice that her legs are silky smooth and I want to touch her more. The wine is working on her and I notice she is wearing some very nice, daisy yellow lingerie and it accentuates her lovely skin.

Aisha then asks me to disrobe her and as I comply with her wishes, I am awestruck as I stand there ogling this very fine, tall, attractive, and incredible hot black woman. I immediately feel my cock go rigid. Again, my attention is drawn to her long, sensuous brown legs, I move my eyes up her body...I notice a taut abdomen and think to myself that she like to work out too...that is a plus...but as every testosterone laden man does, I keep moving up to take in her very healthy breasts and when she catches me staring at her titties, she gives me a beautiful "come and get some" smile.

Aisha purrs loudly and puts her sexy hands up to my face and as her warm hands grip my cheeks...she says "I know neither of us have had much fun but we are going to forget all about muscles tonight...well, some of them...but instead, we are going to exercise them...because we earned this and I want to reward you for helping me land my first "A.

I lean into her and put my hand on her face. I tell her..."I love the touch of your skin." Everywhere I touch, her skin is soft, smooth, and supple and oh so warm and inviting. I move close to her and embrace her for the first time and as I touch her two inch loop earrings with my nose, I move up to her ear and whisper to her. "I have to tell you, I have never been with a black woman before, and especially not one as beautiful as you...but I have always fantasized what it would be like and right now...you have my heart racing babe just thinking about what is to come." She lights up and pulls me closer. I feel her soft hands on my shoulders...then she slides them down to my waist...and a second later, she has her hands on my ass and she pulls me as close as I can get to her. You can't put a dime between us now...and then Aisha looks at me with a smile I will never forget and says..."Lets erase that old memory and let me be your first taste of color."

We start to kiss...our lips connect and our tongues begin to explore each other's mouth. I can taste the wine on her luscious lips and smell the sweetness on her breath. We lie back on the couch and she lets me explore her body as we continue to passionately kiss and make out like teenagers. I reach down with my hand and place my fingers onto her warm and inviting breasts. I outline her tits with my index finger and slowly begin to make my way around her now erect nipples. I play with them and take turns going back and forth on them. I break from our kiss and work my way down her body. Kissing her neck inch by inch...until I have made it to her shoulders. I kiss her graceful shoulders and taste her skin as I move to the center of her chest. I can taste hints of coconut moisturizer on her delicate skin and I can smell the fruit of the islands on her body and it is tantalizing my senses.

Aisha runs her fingers through my black hair as she enjoys my touches. I keep kissing and tasting her until I stop directly in front of her wonderful chest and I introduce my lips to her beautiful cleavage. The taste of coconut is ever stronger between her lovely orbs and I move my lips to her left breast and gently take her dark brown nipple and areola into my mouth. I think I have never sucked on a tit that is this soft and inviting before...I can't get enough...her breasts...they are as smooth as a baby's skin. I can't get over how wonderful her skin feels...I want to just keep touching her...as her skin is amazingly soft and smooth.

I feel my jeans being opened and then Aisha reaches into my pants with her amazingly soft hands, she begins to feel me and squeeze me. I am so hard now and I totally enjoying and savoring this moment. I thought her skin couldn't feel any better and then her hands of silk find my manhood and I think...if her pussy is anything like her hands, I am never going to want to go home tonight. I pause my thoughts and move from her left breast to her right breast and give it some much needed attention. I love the taste of her...this tropical lotion rubbed into her skin is making me oh so horny. She gets up and pulls me up to her and she whispers "Honey...let's move this show from the couch to my bedroom..." She leads me to paradise as I look at her firm ass sway like a coconut tree in the gentle breezes of the islands. I follow her sexy dark silhouette all the way to her silky bed and I feel like a new man again.

She lies down on the bed and unsnaps her lingerie...and gives me complete access to her light brown sugary pussy and as she spreads her long legs, I can see her pussy lips almost glowing hot pink. With her pink lips exposed, I slide next to her and she moves into a 69 position and takes my cock into her mouth while I sample her exotic fruit. I run my tongue down her groove and instantly I can smell her amazing sexual musk. I softly part her lips with my extended tongue and I taste her and I want more. I slip a finger into her love canal and then touch it to my mouth. Her sensual pussy juices are running down my finger as I lick them off like an animal and then dive back into her hot wet snatch like an addict needing his next hit. I plan on eating her out and savoring every taste of her until she can't take it anymore.

While I am eating her and dreaming of what is to come, she is giving my balls and cock the royal treatment. Aisha is squeezing me and grasping me firmly with those delicately velvety hands as she plants her moist lips on my manhood. She opens her mouth and lets me slide into her. Her tongue rolls and squirms around my shaft like an anaconda trying to constrict and maneuver its prey. She is doing wonderful things with her erogenous tongue. She takes me all the way in and then releases me...then she slowly nibbles on my cockhead, I nearly go crazy at the electric sensations pulsing through my cock as she excites me with her pearly white teeth. Wow...that was amazing...

So, I work harder to please her and I find her little pink clit and I begin to work it over... I decide to do the tongue alphabet on it and see how far I can go before she can't take it anymore... I start off with a nice big sloppy "A" with my tongue running up and down her dripping labia, grazing her neatly trimmed pubes, and then I cross the A over the clit making a nice slow pass over it. Then I do a "B" on it and I go up and then around it and around it again...I get all the way to H without her doing much other than moving and moaning and then things begin to heat up. I give her a few I's...up and down...up and down...I lick, kiss, and suck her clit as I trace some very big I's up and down her sopping wet pussy. She is now gyrating her hips slowly and wanting more alphabet attention. I get to "O" and I hover over her clit and pretend it is a little race track as I go around and around again with my tongue touching her ever so slightly. Her legs are quivering and she is moving her hips and synchronizing them to my constant barrage of licks and kisses now. I know it won't be long until she is begging for me for some deep pelvic thrusts.

I make it through a few more letters and stop at "S." I make these little snake tracks all over her little erect clit...tasting and touching and tracing her over and over...she changes position and now her pussy is right over me and she begins to grind it into my mouth as I start doing "U's" over and over again. If I thought she was sucking my cock before...now she is trying to drive me wild... and she is doing things to my cock with her mouth that I know have never been done to me in my 28 years of life. I feel that sensation welling up inside of me...and at this pace...I won't last much longer... I start doing "W's on her clit and she goes over the edge...she is rocking her hips back and forth and I can taste drop after drop of her musky honey as it cascades into my awaiting mouth. She is leaking good now...and she is so primed for the main event. She nibbles at the head of my cock again...and I am gone...and she can sense and feel my release coming hard as I thrust violently up into her mouth. She sucks me hard and deep until her nose is buried in my pubes. I feel my cock explode all over the back of her mouth and she clamps down on me and sucks me as my juices flow down her throat...I give her a quick "Y" and "Z" with my tongue and she has had enough...she switches positions and is ready for the main event of the evening.
I reposition myself so I am lying on her bed on my back as she mounts me and pins me to the sheets and she places her sopping wet vagina right over my manhood. She works her feminine groove up and down my shaft almost teasing me until it hurts and then she uses her sex to get me going again. As I rise to the occasion once more...I feel her very wet coochie massaging on my cockhead...then I feel her adjust her cute little ass and I finally hit the sweet spot as my cock penetrates her and I start inching up and into her. Once I am in her an inch or two, she takes over and sinks her hips down and my manhood launches up into her and I swear I can feel her cervix just above my cock...and then she begins to ride me...slow at first...grinding her hips into me...then gaining some speed. She places her soft hands on my shoulder muscles and thrusts her hips into me...I reach up and caress her tits hanging down in front of me like ripe fruit ready to be picked...and eaten.

She is out of control now as she starts fucking me like she is possessed. My cock is slipping well into her well lubricated love tunnel now with amazing ease...and she is doing her best to get off on me...I feel my cock slide into her velvety soft skin over and over...I feel the firmness with which she is pulling me in and then releasing and repeating it...over and over again. I decide to take over and I roll her on to her side and then without coming out of her...we roll into a missionary position. I start banging at her lovebox and I have her legs up in the air and I move them out wide and I begin pistoning her cunt like I will never get this opportunity again... We are both sweating a little from our muscular exercise and she starts moaning... "I'm cumming love...don't stop...oh, yeah, baby...baby...baby...give me that cock...oh...OMG...OMG...OMG...don't sssstttttttttoooooooopppppp she squeals!! I can feel her inner thigh muscles shudder hard as her orgasm hits her hard and fast...and a second later...I match her stride for stride as I come deep in her womb and I stay in this position not wanting this moment to end. I hold myself firmly and let my cock savor the pussy friend it has found tonight and I slowly do small thrusts in and out of Aisha until I am spent.

I lie down next to her and pull her on her side so we are facing each other. I snuggle into her as close as I can get...her breasts are squeezed into my chest and her leg is flopped over mine and my hand is massaging her soft ass cheeks...I start to kiss her again and I whisper..."Aisha...babe...that was the greatest sex I have ever had...I may never want to stop tutoring you..." She kisses me back with an incredibly deep French kiss and says "you know...I am having trouble in two other classes...and I may need more tutoring ...if you are willing and up for the challenge." We both laugh as we hold each other tightly and as we start to drift off to sleep...my last conscious thought before I slipped my cock into her again as we spooned and fell asleep was "Wow...I love being a tutor..."

The End
Reply to this topic