Black Seduction at the Bike Shop

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Thursday

Navigating down the busy downtown streets, I passed a row of cars waiting for the red before veering right into an alleyway. I jumped off my bike and brought out my keys. As per usual, the door was a struggle to open and it took some leverage with my leg to screech it open. I brought my bike in and leaned it against the other dozen or so bikes in the employee only section in the back before walking to the front. Still panting a little from the ride in, I unlocked the front door, propped it open, and brought out our sign.

"Haynesville Community Bike Shop"

The breeze that came in did little to help the thick musty air in the shop. It was practically a sauna in the summer. Even in a crop top and biker shorts, I was sweating my proverbial balls off as I was trying to unearth a bike that was dropped off for repairs awhile ago. I was contemplating giving myself a spray with the hose before I heard the click click click of somebody wheeling their bike in.

"Hey Emily, you in the back?"

"Yeah," I grunted back as I finally freed the bike.

I wheeled the bike out of the back and saw Mike setting his bike up on the repair stand.

"You wouldn't believe the asshole who cut me off today," Mike yelled, facing away from me while he started working on his bike.

"Oh yeah?" I replied.

He turned around and continued, "Yeah, the fucker...," he hesitated for a second and I could see his eyes dart up and down across my body. "...he uh, well he cut me off."

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically as I hauled the bike on the stand.

"Yeah", he stammered, his face turning red as he turned back to his bike.

I laughed as I grabbed a wrench from the tool box. I was not expecting that kind of reaction from somebody who has seen me regularly over the past few years. I looked in the mirror by the merch rack. I was wearing a sports bra underneath my top, but I guess it did not leave much to the imagination. Even standing up you could see the ample cleavage of my 34 DD breasts. Maybe I should have brought a change of clothes?

I was contemplating if I was showing too much of my legs, and cursing the minimal tanning they've been getting, when I heard another click click click outside the door.

"Oh, hey Darryl" I heard Mike say.

Darryl was still pretty new to our community. He started coming in less than a year ago and came every week or so. He almost always brings a different bike so we had our suspicions that he was using us as a chop shop for bikes he nicked. But we didn't have enough evidence to definitively prove it, and he kept to himself, so we decided to just leave him alone. Maybe he was repairing bikes for his friends? Who knows.

"Hey," replied Darryl with a nod.

That's usually about as much as we could get out of him, but after greeting Mike he turned and saw me. I saw his eyebrows raise just slightly.

"Hey Emily, trying to beat the heat?" he said with a small smile as he looked me up and down. He rolled his bike to the open stand in between me and Mike.

"Yeah," I replied shortly. This outfit was a bad idea, Keith is going to hate how much attention I'm getting. Maybe I should steal something off the rack to cover up...

"Yeah, me too," Darryl continued as he interrupted my thoughts, "I've been only wearing wife beaters and shorts all week."

I looked away from the gears I was greasing up to look at Darryl. I could see Mike in the background giving a disapproving look. Was it at Darryl talking me up or maybe it was the use of a crude word like "wife beater"? Mike could be quite the prude. Darryl was wearing green basketball shorts and a white sleeveless shirt that showed off his broad chest and muscled black arms. He certainly did not look like a biker and that definitely did not abate our suspicions about him. That said, he certainly looked good and was undeniably attractive. He was a favourite visitor for many of the other women on staff.

I gave him a short laugh before replying, "Yeah, this heat wave has been driving me crazy."

Driving me crazy is right. My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive so I've been taking fertility pills. The doctor did not warn me that it could make me horny all the time. Hot and horny is a bad mix.

I turned back to the bike I was working on. He got the hint and started pulling parts out of his backpack. One thing is for certain, he knew his way around bikes. Seemingly more than many of the regulars. The only thing that got him talking was discussing bike parts with the other regulars. Unless maybe if you were a woman. Wait, why didn't he talk to me?

"Shit," cursed Darryl. "I forgot a part. Are you guys open tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I replied. I had just taken apart the gears. "We're open from 8 to 4."

"Alright then, are you in tomorrow?" Darryl asked.

"Yeah, I'll be in for closing," I said without thinking as I focused on cleaning the grit off the 6th gear.

"See you tomorrow then," Darryl replied with a smile as he walked out the door.

It was silent except for my scrubbing when Mike said, "Uhm, that was kind of weird."

I stopped and looked at him.

"What?" I replied.

"I could see him checking you out the entire time he was 'rummaging' through his backpack!" he explained with concern.

"Hmm, I guess. He's just horny like every single one of you dudes. What, are you jealous?" I gave him a wink.

I ran my hand through my hair to get the wet hair out of my eyes. I heard Mike stifle a laugh and he pointed to the mirror. I turned and saw black streaks in my pixie cut red hair.

"Shit," I cursed. "This is going to be fucking hell to get out."

I walked to the sink in the back and started the water. At least it'll help me cool off I thought as Mike poked his head in through the door.

"Hey Em, I'm leaving now."

"Sounds good, see you soon Mike," I replied.

He started to pull his head back when he stalled for a second.

"...hey uh, did you want me to come by to hang out during your closing shift tomorrow?"

"What, why? Cause of Darryl?" I asked, confused.

"Well...yeah."

"What, cause he's black or something?"

"What! No, of course not. I'm just getting weird vibes yenno! Don't want you to be alone with some weird guy."

"What? Like you?" I laughed as reacted with an insulted face and continued, "It'll be fine, I'll call Keith to come stay with me tomorrow if you're so concerned."

"Oh. Uh, alrighty. See you next week then."

I heard the click click click as Mike left the shop over the sound of the running water over my head. I thought, as I scrubbed the grease out of my hair, is Mike overthinking it?

Friday

"Look, I can stay for a bit but I was going to go out with the boys tonight," Keith said, fiddling with a brake.

"What, are you serious?" I yelled. "Don't you want to spend time with your fiancée?! We haven't even fucked in weeks!"

"Hey! Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. But what's the big deal about tonight? We've been planning this for weeks."

"Okay. Okay fine." I said. I did not want to tell him the reason why I wanted him to stay. That some hot muscular black guy might be swinging by to seduce his sexy wife-to-be. What would he think? Knowing Keith, he'd probably just think I was conceited to think every guy is eying me up. Fuck it. Why am I, even the one taking fertility pills when its him, that's infertile? I adjusted my sweat drenched bra underneath my t-shirt.

We worked through a couple bikes that needed repairs in silence. In an attempt to cover up, I had a flower print top on today and a knee length skirt with my biking shorts underneath. It was just as sweltering as yesterday but this ensemble was airy enough. I finished the bike I was working on and rolled it into the back. As I was putting it away against the other bikes, Keith walked in.

"Hey, listen. I'm sorry about earlier. I can stay tonight, its no problem. We can order in some Chinese and finish up our project bikes?"

I stared at him and smiled. I guess he's alright after all.

"Oh, that would be nice. But its fine! Seriously, go hang out with the guys. It'll be fine." Will it? Will it really be, Emily?

"Are you sure Ems?" He took a step closer.

"Yeah...," I replied.

"Thanks Em," he said softly as he looked into my eyes and he pulled me in for a kiss.

He ran his hair through my wet hair and I gave a stifled moan. It doesn't take much when you're hot and horny. He moved his hand lower, pulled my skirt up, and started squeezing my ass. I moaned and clawed as his back, pushing my chest against his. I felt my sensitive nipples perk up from the sensation and he broke off the kiss to work his way down my neck with short little pecks. I felt his hand move lower towards my mound.

"Hmm..." I moaned loudly when I heard a click click click. SHIT! Its Darryl!

"Um, hello?" I heard a woman's voice ask.

Keith broke off from our embrace and popped out of the back.

"Oh hey! What do you need, my name's Keith!"

I sighed huskily with disappointment.

"Oh shit, its 2!" I heard Keith exclaim from the front.

I heard his footsteps as he ran back to me.

"Hey Em, can you take care of her, I need to head out to pick up Mike." Wait, he's going with Mike?

"Oh. Oh oka..." I tried to get out before he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

He was out the door before I could react. I walked out from the back and saw a young college age woman with a bike.

"Hey um...," she paused as she gave me a funny look. "I was wondering if I could drop off this bike for repairs." She looked down at her vintage style bike. It definitely has seen better days.

"Yeah, no problem." I replied as I walked behind the counter. "Let's get you in the system."

As I talked with her, she kept giving me funny looks. It wasn't until she was out the door and I was bringing her bike to the back that I realized what she was staring at. As I passed the mirror, I saw black streaks in my hair again and my nipples poking through my apparently thin shirt. A black hand print was on my dress, square on my ass. FUCKING. HELL. KEITH. I was still horny as hell too.

Hot. Horny. Pissed.

I pulled out my project bike and started working on it to try and forget how I was going to marry an idiot. Nobody else came in and it was quiet other than the sound of my grunts as I wrenched on some parts. An hour passed. Still cursing Keith under my breath, I realized. Where the hell was Darryl? An image of him popped up in my mind. Muscular, confident, and black. Black as the night. I wonder if what they say is true? I dropped my tools and went to the computer at the register. I pulled up the photos of the shop and searched for one with him in it. After a few minutes, there! A picture of Daryl in his signature basketball shorts and wifebeater. I looked at his face. "That strong jawline...", I thought. I looked down to his chiseled chest, and then to his shorts. Jesus. JESUS EMILY. I closed the picture. What was that. I felt my body turning red from the embarrassment. Why did I do that? My heart was pounding in my chest and I could feel blood rushing back to my crotch. I can't be like this when he gets here. I quickly made my way to the back and pulled my biker shorts down and leaned against the sink. I pulled my skirt up and quickly attacked my aching clit.

"Hmmm," I moaned. "Fuck yes."

I kneaded my breast as I rubbed my mound, thinking about what I just saw. Bulging against his boxers and almost down to his knee. A Thick. Long. Cock. My clit throbbed again and it wasn't long before my legs were starting to shake as I felt my orgasm build up. I began to see stars, and as I twisted my nipple, I felt the sexual release come as I came.

"Fuuuuuck. Hmmm, dare...yeeesss," I hissed. "Hmmm."

Little did I know, Darryl was just outside the open back door listening to me. He had heard my moans from the front door and sneaked around the back to see if he could get a closer look. After he heard me cum, he waited for my panting to slow before rolling in with his pink bike at 3:30.

"D-DARRYL?!" I squeaked. Turning away and covering my chest and crotch as if I was just caught naked. Wait Emily, you did not need to do that.

"Hey Em," Darryl said with what was a faked puzzled look. "Sorry I'm so late, I hope its okay if I work a little late. This bike is for my daughter's birthday this weekend."

"Uh, yeah, n-no problem!" I said hastily. My mind was going at 1000 miles an hour. Did he know? "I can stay late if needed and lock up after you are done." Wait what? I can?

He had already walked into the front and was working on his bike. "Thanks Em," I heard faintly.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I don't think he caught me. I looked down at my shorts on the floor and remembered that I had a grease mark on the ass of my skirt.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. I pulled my skirt down and slipped on my tight shorts.

I stumbled into the front. Darryl looked up and met my eye before walking his eye down my body, pausing at my chest, and a long pause at my now short clad bottom. I gave him a strained smile and made my way to the register. Trying to take my mind off the situation I pulled up some financial paperwork on the computer. Okay Em, don't lose your mind here. I tapped away at the report and I could hear Darryl scrubbing and taking pieces off the bike in the background. I looked up and he had positioned the bike so that he was facing me, or was it always like that? I would sneak glances here and there, trying to hide them by typing blindly. I tell myself it was to check his progress, but in truth, I found my eyes always straying to the bulge in his shorts.

*bzzt bzzt*

I looked down at my phone and saw a message from Keith. I looked up and saw Darryl looking at me with a smile before return to the bike.

"Hey babe, Mike told me about what happened yesterday. Did Darryl come? I'm thinking I might head over there to pick you up."

I looked at the time. 4:10pm. I quickly sent back:

"Hey, Darryl didn't end up coming. I'm working on my project bike though. I'll let you know when I'm done :)"

I put my phone down in shock. Wait, why did I lie?

I quickly stood up and hurried to grab my bike from the back. I need to have something to explain what I had just told my fiancé. Darryl tracked me across the room as I bounced to the back. When I popped back out, he was shirtless.

"Got bored?" Darryl asked as I put my bike on the rack.

"Yeah, might as well do something fun while I'm here stuck with you," I said teasingly.

"Whoa, sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. Am I really that bad for company?" He raised his hands up in a shrug, wrench still in hand.

"Y-yes," I hesitated, taken aback by just how...buff Darryl was. He was like a roman statue carved in black marble. Without the small dick of course. "Why is your shirt off??" I stammered, my face turning red at the thought.

"Its hot in here, isn't it? You should do the same," he said coyly with a wink.

"You wish buddy," I said turning around and sticking my ass out to pick up a wrench from the toolbox. I could hear him mumble something as he went back to his bike. Why am I doing this?

We worked in silence for awhile, catching each other sneaking glances. It was getting hotter and hotter in the room. My body felt like it was on fire. Was it the temperature or just me? I put on the bike seat and adjusted it to my height. I swung my leg up around it and sat down. The sensation of the seat against my pussy elicited a stifled moan from my lips.

"Hmmm...," I moaned quietly before snapping to my senses. Bad idea Em. I quickly dismounted and wheeled the bike to the back to catch my breath. When I walked back to the computer, Darryl kept his eye on the bike which was nearly completely reassembled. I noticed the bulge in his shorts seemed significantly bigger and felt blood rush down to my crotch. I fiddled with my phone but it wasn't long before I heard Darryl's deep voice resonate in the silent room.

"Hey Em, my daughter is around the same height as you. Can you try the bike out to see if the seat is at the right height?"

Fuck. He's mocking me, isn't he?

"S-sure...," I stammered as I hesitantly shuffled my way beside him. Suddenly, I felt tiny standing beside him. The top of my red capped head reaching only to his shoulders. I glanced down at the bike. It was well made, as gaudy as it was, with streamers and pink cartoon prints. I darted my eyes to his short and I think I saw the tip of his dick sticking out the bottom of them. I swung my leg up to mount the bike and braced my body for contact with the seat. But it was too short. The seat was too short. Wait, why do I feel disappointed? Seeing my body tense and relax must have been his signal. He slipped his hands underneath my arms and gently began grabbed my breasts.

"Hmmm...wait, STOP!" I yelled and tried to move away. But his muscled arms kept me in place, his little guinea pig.

"Em," he whispered in my ear, sending a shock through my body. "Sit down, its not your fault, you know you want it."

Fuck it. He's right. I do.

I sat down on the seat and felt fire surge up from my crotch. I humped and gyrated my clit against the seat as Darryl roughly squeezed and kneaded my tits.

"Oh my god, this is...wow. Uhmmmuhh," I moaned unintelligibly.

He moved his fingers to my nipples and gave them a short squeeze and then a sharp tug which elicited a yelp from me. I bounced a little and when I landed back on the seat, a sharp pulse of pleasure made my legs turn to jello. "That didn't take long", I thought.

I desperately tried to increase my gyrations but my legs were shaking. I felt one of Darry's hand leave my left breast and wrap across my stomach. He raised me up against his body and I felt his crotch push against the back of my ass. He began to dry hump my ass, sliding the hand on my stomach to my right tit and the other hand down to clit. I moaned loudly as he began to circle my clit with his fingers and continued to roughly manhandle my breast. I felt my eyes beginning to roll and lifted my head to meet his eyes. His dark eyes stared back at me, and I felt his hard, muscled torso against my back as he smacked my ass over and over again.

"Uh. Uh. Yeeesss. Come on baby, make me cum!" I moaned as I reached my face up for his lips.

I felt his tongue intertwine with mine and the combined sensations were too much. I felt my body shake uncontrollably as pleasure surged across my body. Every time he hit my ass it would drag my slit across the seat and more pleasure coursed through me

"Hmmmmm, YES! FUCK, OH MY FUCKING GOD," I screamed. "Hmmm, please, please don't stop.". I felt liquid escape, soaking my shorts, and lubricating me further. Did I, did I just squirt?

"Mmm." I felt weak and would have fallen over if he had not been holding me so tightly. I felt him lift me effortlessly off the bike and drop me across the front desk. He quickly ripped off my shorts and soaked panties. Before walking around to my head and began to strip me of my top too.

"Wait, Daryl," I said as I came out of the pleasure derived fog. Grabbing his arms and stopping him.

"What slut?" I heard his pants fall and something heavy fall through the air. Something long and hard smacked across my face.

I gasped.

My head was against his balls and his dick laid across my face reaching past my cleavage. The musky scent of sweat and male jism filled my nose. It did not turn me off like usual, in fact this time it sent blood surging back to my engorged pussy.

"I-I...," I stammered. I saw him take my soaked panties in his hand and ring them out above my tits. My juices coated his cock and soaked through my shirt. My tits were a sticky mess from his lubrication and my sweat.
"Suck my balls, BITCH!" he ordered as he squeezed my breasts together and began tit fucking me through my clothes. His balls swung across my face like two engorged plums. I opened my mouth and sucked on one obediently. I continued licking and sucking his balls as he thrusted his cock against my tits. He started kneading them and pinching the nipples. I felt the fire building in my crotch again. I began reaching down to touch my throbbing clit when I felt him pinch my nipples roughly.

"Ow!" I yelped, the pain stopping my hand for a moment.

"Bitch, you don't get to touch yourself until I tell you. Understand?" he commanded.

"Y-yes! Sorry!" I stammered

"Yes, master!" he yelled looking me in the eye.

"Yes, master!" I replied obediently as his balls smacked me across the face. His jism and my saliva began coating my face as his scrotum dragged across it. My make-up began to run and I was starting to lose my breath when he stepped back and pulled his cock out of my tits so the head was right at my lips.

"Ever suck black cock, slut?" he asked. "Open your mouth bitch!"

I opened my mouth without thinking and felt the head of his cock enter my mouth. His salty jism causing my mouth to water. It stretched my jaw and I gagged as he thrusted in and out.

"Yeah, baby. Take it. You can take it. Your body was born for this," Darryl muttered.

I opened my eyes. Only a quarter of his black cock was shiny with my saliva. Another 8 inches remained. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat down on the stool. His cock pointing straight up like some monument to his sexual prowess.

"Get up, get your tits out, and sit down," he ordered.

I sat up in a daze, pulling off my ruined top as I walked around the counter to face him. I popped the clasp of my bra and let it fall to the ground. My tits were still with a shine from sweat and our shared bodily fluid. My nipples were an angry red and distended from his previous rough handling.

"Hmm, those are some nice milky white titties, Em. They'd look better in black though. Keith is a lucky guy."

Him mentioning Keith sobered me up.

"Wait, Darryl, I really can't..." I begged.

"Hey baby, nobody is forcing anybody here. Look, if you want it. Sit down and take it. If not, we walk away forgetting this ever happened."

His rational reply left me speechless for a second. I looked down at his cock. Twelve inches of hard ginormous onyx dick. The tip still glistening from the assault on my mouth. My pussy throbbed. I felt it getting wet in preparation. Preparation for what?

"Do you have a condom at least?" I asked.

"Baby, there is no condom in the world that can contain this. You know it. I know it."

I gulped. There was no turning back now. I straddled him, his cock already reaching four inches past the opening of my pussy. I looked down and felt hesitation. If those massive balls finish inside of me, there's no way I won't be pregnant with his black baby.

He grabbed his cock, pushing me back a little, and leaned it forward. He positioned the thick head against my pussy lips and let it go. The pressure of it wanting to return to its upright position popped the head halfway into my pussy.

"Hmmuuhhh," I moaned. Hot. Horny. Fuck it.

I stepped forward and brought my hips down. His thick sword stabbing 4 inches into me. I gasped. My pussy already felt stretched beyond anything its ever felt and it quickly discharged more lubricant to handle this beast. The sensation already had my legs shaking. He shifted a little and the movement brought new shocks going through my hole. He began moving his hips and down in small movement.

"Uh...ah...ow..." I reacted quietly. Still standing, I began to try to match his movement. Eight inches to go.

The pain soon subsided and the sensation of being completely filled brought load moans from my lips. Slowly, more and more of his cock slipped into my pussy. Like a magician's trick, I wondered where it was all going. I felt pleasure travel across my entire body. Pleasure like I never felt before in my entire life. Soon I was sitting on his lap, all 12 inches deep inside of me. The combined sensation of being filled to the brim and my clit now rubbing across his rough torso was bringing back the fireworks. He began spanking my ass. Glutaral moans and swear words started escaping my lips.

"I'm close so baby, don't stop," I cried out.

He suddenly stopped.

"Hm, wait why?" I asked confused. I started squirming against his lap.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I...I wanted you to not stop?" I answered.

"No, What. Do. You. Want?" He asked again.

"I...I want you to fuck me?" I answered, unsure of what he wanted.

"With what?" he followed.

Oh, I see. I smiled and leaned forward. My tits hung down, swaying back and forth. I whispered in his ear.

"With your perfect. Big. Black. Cock."

He suddenly grabbed me by the ass and stood up. I hung from his body, my arms wrapped around his hard shoulders, and our hips joined. He started thrusting, each thrust sending me up four, six inches up his cock before letting me fall back down. He carried me effortlessly, using his hands on my ass to bring me up and down his cock faster and faster. My entire body felt nearly numb with pleasure, my tits bouncing up and down with his relentless pounding. The intense pounding brought me closer and closer to my limit when I felt him lift me up, all the way up, until only the head of his cock was stuck in my pussy. He held me there for what felt like an eternity. The tension of the thick head lodged behind my pussy lips sent little shocks of pleasure up my body. Immediately, the recently vacated space felt like it wanted to be filled. It needed to be filled. I, needed it. I became desperate.

"Take me, daddy. Make my pussy yours!" I begged in my cute voice.

He dropped me. All 12 inches filled me up in an instant and the sensation broke me.

"FUUUUAAAAH," I screamed as I began shaking, squirming on his torso. I was trapped in this position. The feeling of my pussy getting stretched by all 12 inches of his cock trapped inside of me brought pleasure that was too much to handle. I started squirting all over his cock as I came, and came, and came again. My body felt ethereal. As the fireworks in my head filled my vision, I began to feel lightheaded.

When I woke up a few minutes later, he had laid me across the counter again and was lapping at my pussy. His large tongue on my stretched engorged pussy felt like nirvana. He stopped when he saw I was awake and stood up. His cock still standing tall. How the fuck did he not cum? I looked up and down his muscled body and could see in his face what he wanted.

I opened my legs up, and with my hands spread open my pussy lips.

"Is this what you want Darryl? You want to fuck my little white pussy?" I teased in my cute begging voice.

He gave a low growl and aimed the head of his cock between my fingers. He pushed in several inches, and then several inches more. The lubrication from our previous session and my now trained pussy accommodated him more easily. He was soon all the way in and my body began to fall under his spell again. He brought my legs up into a mating press and pounded my pussy relentlessly.

"Hmm, yes! Fuck me master!" I moaned. "I want your cum deep inside of me!"

He released me and brought his hands back down to my hips and pounded me at a fever pace. This time was different. This time, this was for him. My tits bounced up and down with his thrusts, catching his attention. He grabbed them roughly and started squeezing them as he pounded my cunt. He brought his fingers up to my nipples. He pulled, gently at first, and then a bit more roughly as he used them slightly to leverage his thrusts.

"Oooooahh," I moaned loudly. The rough sensation sent spasms down my pussy. This must have triggered something because he brought his hands back down to my hips, using them as leverage to thrust at an unbelievable pace. He angled his thrusts so they were lifting me slightly with every thrust which brough on entirely new sensations of pleasure.

As I felt my body trembling, orgasm building, I heard him say, "Fuck, this is some good white pussy! You were made for this Em." I felt his cock harden inside of me. I felt it jerk and the first splash of cum covering the inside of my pussy.

"Take my cum you white slut," he yelled as he thrusted deep inside of me. Each jerk filling me up with more and more of his hot cum. "You're my cum dump now, you hear?"

"Yes! Yes! This pussy is yours master!" I screamed as I felt my pussy being completely filled with his seed. It began oozing out as I started to cum again, for what, the fourth time today? My mind went blank with pleasure. I felt my juices squirt around his thick cock and his cum oozing out with each thrust. He roughly squeezed my tits as he slowed down, coming down from his orgasm. The sensation barely registered as I had already started to black out.

I woke up to the sound of a phone buzzing. It was Keith's ringtone. I stood up quickly to pick it up:

"Hey Emily! Where have you been! Its 8! Are you okay?!" Keith yelled.

"Heeey! Yes, yes, I'm fine. Sorry, I lost track of time working on the bike."

I felt a big glob of cold semen ooze out of my slit and drop down my leg.

"I'm coming to get you, right now!"

"No!" I replied without thinking. "I...I wanna bike home."

"Em..."

"Pleeease? I want to test out the new bike" I begged.

"Okay, fine. If you're sure. Stay safe. See you soon. I love you!"

"Love you too babe!"

Click.

I looked in the mirror. Darryl must have pulled out and shot some cum on my body too because I had dried cum on my tits and down my torso. Some wet cum oozed out of my pussy with dried cum covering the inside of my legs. His dick is like a fucking hose. I had black hand prints all over my body. My tits were covered in black grease and so was my ass. Defined hand prints were on my hips. I laughed.

"Literally blacked."

As I washed the grease and sex fluids off my body, I noticed that underneath the grease was red bruising.

"Hmm...this is going to be hard to hide," I thought when my phone buzzed again startling me. What does Keith want now?

"Hey this is Daryl." Started the message. He must have used my finger to unlock my phone and get my number.

"My friends at choppers bike shop could use your experienced hands to teach them a thing or two. We know you are an expert wrench handler. Wanna come down and give a seminer?"

I smiled and replied.

"Sure, when are you free next? :)"
Reply to this topic