HDD – Candace Has a Threesome

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
ENTRY 3

I can't explain it. Every part of my brain says it is wrong. That I would risk the very future I have laid out for myself. But my body keeps betraying me. My mind has started to betray me. At this point I am not sure whether I should continue to fight against it, to keep trying to do what I know is right. Or should I just accept it for what it is and enjoy myself.

That seems like a stupid question. I am here to confess another incident. It is much much worse this time. So bad in fact that if I were Catholic I would spend my day in the confession box for sure.

Listen my digital diary. You are the only one who knows this. You are the only one I can confess my infidelity and my betrayal of thoughts. Let me tell you what happened.

A month ago Daniel and I went to his parents for their wedding anniversary party. Chet and I were together again, more than once. I feel terrible about it. You see at first I thought it was just his seduction. It was HIM and his suave self, taking advantage of my sexual vulnerability. But I found myself wanting him, I found myself craving him. In fact, the morning before we left, I consciously agreed to go to his house knowing that I was going to get fucked. I knew that I was going to put my mouth on his glorious cock and then fuck him. I knew that he was going to deposit his tasty seed in my mouth and probably deep inside my pussy. I wanted it.

I feel terrible about that. The remainder of the day I felt guilty and convinced myself that I was done with that chapter of my life and that I could begin anew with Daniel, my future husband.

But I could not stop thinking about Chet. For the month following, I thought about him every day. As a person I can't stand the guy. He is an arrogant asshole who only cares about himself. But he is a really good lover. He is gorgeous, is a great kisser, and has a marvelous dick. I orgasm easily and over and over when we fuck. In a perfect world he would make a great sex toy. But he is Daniel's best friend. And of course, it is cheating.

It does not help that Chet has been sending me texts. He talks about how sexy I am. He talks about how good of a cocksucker I've become. He talks about how tight my pussy is and how I milk his cum out of him. This sex talk makes me horny and makes it harder for me to be faithful. Then one day he sent me a tasteful... ha ha ... tasteful ... that's funny. Anyway, he sent me quality picture of his erect manhood. That was the final straw. I was so angry. I also masturbated to it that night. I hate myself.

So a perfect storm happened. Chet is sending me things that make me think about him and make me horny. Daniel gets super busy with school. He has some research paper due and has been basically living at the library on campus. I could not take it anymore. I was masturbating constantly. I was sexually unsatisfied. Finally I broke down and called Chet. We ended up having phone sex. I shoved a dildo up my pussy nice and deep. It was still not as big as Chet, but it served its purpose. I came really hard and felt bad about it. Even over the phone Chet was having an affect on me.

Later that night I had sexy dreams about Chet fucking me. I needed a change of scenery. Since Daniel was so busy and not paying attention to me, I decided to drive home and see my family. In the back of my mind, I hoped I would see Chet too.

I did the couple hour drive early in the morning. I hung out at my parent's house for a few hours. Then my mom needed to do some errands that I was not interested in going with her. So there I was, one late morning, sitting on the couch all by myself, trying to decide what to do. Chet popped into my head immediately. I tried to push him out of my mind. But I couldn't. I was horny instantly. My pussy got wet thinking about him. I considered going to my bedroom and masturbating. But I am so tired of masturbating.

I broke down. I drove to Chet's. I did not call. I did not text. I just drove. I went to the front door hoping he would answer the door and not his dad. He did. He answered the door wearing nothing but a pair of loose boxers. My mouth watered and my pussy tingled. If I could have jumped him right there I would have.

He smiled at me and welcomed me in. He let me know his family was out for the weekend. As I walked in to the living room, I noticed that he had a friend crashed out on the couch also wearing nothing but his boxers.

I decided to appeal to Chet's compassion and tell him about my dilemma. As we talked through my need to be faithful being compromised by my desires to cheat on Daniel with him, I kept glancing at Chet's package in his boxers. Then I would try to pry my eyes away and ended up looking at his friend's package in his boxers. What the hell is wrong with me digital diary? I get in a room with a couple men and I cannot keep my eyes off of their dicks.

I felt stupid. I felt vulnerable. I stood up with the intention of leaving and trying to work through this myself. Chet got up and grabbed my arm. He spun me around and kissed me. I let him in immediately. He grabbed my ass and pulled me in close. I could feel his rising erection in my midsection.

We made out standing for a minute. I involuntarily reached down and gripped his manhood. It was so long awaited. I had dreamed about it for weeks. I was hooked. As soon as I felt his hugeness, I gushed wetness. All the pent up horniness I had came to the top.

I broke the kiss and asked him if he would take me to his bedroom. He asked why and then I looked at his friend on the couch. He told me not to worry about him, that he is asleep. I told him point blank that I wanted him to take me to his room and fuck me. I was so horny I was ready to explode.

He finally agreed. We barely make it inside his bedroom door before we took each other's clothes off. I quickly dropped to my knees and put his hard cock in my mouth. I moaned like a whore in heat as I sucked his cock.

As I worshiped his cock, he moaned several times and put his hands on the back of my head for leverage. He started fucking my mouth and I was enjoying it. I could feel the smooth skin of his shaft on my lips and his bell shaped head hitting the back of my throat with each thrust.

He pulled away before he came. I was disappointed, as I wanted to feel his warm cum flood my mouth and run down my throat.

He told me that he wanted to blindfold me to make the experience more erotic. I hesitated but I finally agreed. I just wanted to get fucked.

He put a blindfold on and laid me down on the bed. He gripped my big tits with his hands and sucked on the nipples. My pussy was on fire. I was overwhelmed with anticipation of what was next. The blindfold was erotic.

He said he is going to straddle me. He pulled me up to his pillows so I had a better angle. Then he straddled me and put his cock between my tits and fucked them gently. Then he moved back up to my mouth.

As he fucked my mouth, he reached down and started playing with my pussy. I was so wet. His first touch almost sent me over the top. I was trying to focus on the dick moving in and out of my mouth, but his playing with my clit was bringing me to the verge of an orgasm.

A few minutes in the sensation changed slightly. The movement on my pussy felt less like fingers and more like a tongue. I'm not going to lie. It felt amazing. I started moaning around the dick in my mouth. A small part of my consciousness questioned how a tongue could be on my pussy if Chet was straddling me. But I let it go. An orgasm was approaching.

Surges flowed through my body. My toes tingled. Chet slid his fingers in my hair and really started pushing himself into my throat. I was so turned on and concentrating on my orgasm, that I relaxed my throat and accepted him in deeper than ever before.

I felt my orgasm build and finally fall over the top. It's like that Price is Right game where the hiker goes up the mountain and then falls off the top. My orgasm peaked and then I let it go. I moaned loudly around the cock in my mouth. My body shook. My pussy pulsed. I came back from the zone in time to hear my juices being slurped. I knew it was definitely a mouth now. I went back to concentrating on the cock down my throat.

I had some recognition of my legs being pulled up high. Slowly a cock entered my wet pussy. I snapped out of my daze and pulled Chet's cock out of my mouth. His friend pushed his cock in deeper and I moaned uncontrollably.

In between moans I started to take off my blindfold and protest. Chet grabbed it and said not yet. His friend started fucking me with more aggressiveness. Chet put his cock back in my mouth.

Over the course of the next few minutes, I had two more orgasms. I don't want to admit it, but I was so turned on being fucked by a guy I didn't know. Add in that my favorite dick was in my mouth. I was finally getting satisfied.

Shortly after my second orgasm, Chet pulled out of my mouth and crawled off of me. His friend pulled out of my pussy and suddenly I felt very empty and disappointed. I tried to take the blindfold off. Chet stopped me again telling me to wait.

I felt someone crawl back on top of me and straddle my chest. I felt the tip of a cock hit my lips. I opened up to accept it. When I tasted my pussy juices on his cock, I realized it was Chet's friend. His cock was not as long or as thick as Chet's, but it was still good size. He pushed his dick in deep hitting the back of my mouth. I adjusted and let him push down my throat. I quickly got the hang of deep throating I think.

I felt my legs get pushed back up high and Chet slide his cock into me. I moaned around this new dick in my mouth.

Chet and his friend both developed a rhythm. His friend was more aggressive. He started fucking my mouth with a purpose. He fucked my face deep and fast. For a brief second, I forgot that Chet was inside me. His friend started breathing fast and moving in and out of my mouth even faster. Then he pulled out.

A few seconds later, I felt a splash of liquid hit my cheek. Another one hit my covered eyes. I realized he was cumming on me. I opened my mouth trying to catch some. I was turned on and wanted to taste this strangers cum. A little hit my tongue, but most of it covered my face.

He pushed his cock back in my mouth and I cleaned off manhood. His cum was a little salty but I liked it. He pulled out and started gathering up and feeding me all that he had left on my face. Then I cleaned his fingers for him. It was erotic being blindfolded and have a stranger fuck my mouth, spurt his cum on my face, and then feed it to me.

Chet resumed fucking me slowly as this scene unfolded. With his friend now done, he was free to increase his intensity. He lifted my legs even higher and pushed the pace. Within a few minutes he slammed into me one more time and emptied his load. The pulsing of his cock shooting cum inside me sent me to my own orgasm. Together we moaned until our bodies recovered.

Chet pulled out of me and crawled up on the bed. He slid is cum coated cock into my mouth and I happily cleaned him up. I savored his cum before sending it down; it was what I had been thinking about for weeks leading up to this moment. As he crawled off the bed, I reached down to my pussy and gathered up the cum that was leaking out and brought it to my mouth. I savored it as well.

Finally Chet came over and took off the blindfold. I looked at his friend. He was not as tall or as built as Chet was. But he was handsome in a bad boy kind of way, with longer unkept hair and a lot of scruff on his face.

Chet's friend introduced himself, "Hi I'm Alex."

I responded letting them know I was not happy about this and that Alex's participation was not asked for. I went on a tirade for at least a few minutes.

Finally Chet asks me, "Did you have fun? It seemed like you did."

I hated him. I hated that he knew that I was so turned on by what we just did. The last hour flashed by like it does before you die. I saw my orgasms, getting face fucked and deepthroating, scooping cum into my mouth, and my shared orgasm with Chet.

I reluctantly replied, "Yeah. Doesn't make it right."

Chet walked over to me and kissed me. He put his hand on my still wet pussy and starting massaging my clit. I melted. Any chance of reasoning my way out of this hitched a ride on the surges going through my body and out my toes.

I reached down and felt Chet's cock. It started growing in my hand as I stroked him. Alex walked over a minute later and put my hand on his. For the first time in my life, I had a cock in each hand and I loved it.

Alex leaned in and kissed me. He was more forceful than Chet was. I went with it.

And then it began digital diary. I was embarking on an unintentional threesome. I did not recognize myself. I pictured myself as this reasonably conservative girl who was happy in her monogamous relationship with her future husband. I had already strayed from that vision with Chet.

Now look at me. I was standing there naked in Chet's bedroom. A mixture of Chet's cum and my pussy juices running down my leg. I had an erection in each hand and was kissing a guy who had just cum on my face 15 minutes before.

And I liked it. I was incredibly turned on. I wanted both of these men to fuck me. I wanted to suck their dicks again. I wanted them to cum in me and on me; anywhere they wanted. I wanted to service them. Because I knew doing so would bring me orgasms. Lots of them.

So I did it. I willingly took on both of these men.

For posterity, I will tell you what happened. I dropped to my knees and offered my mouth to be used by them. They both took turns fucking my mouth and pushing their cocks as far down my throat as they could. They splitroasted me for at least a half an hour. One of them would fuck me from behind doggystyle while the other got a blowjob. They would switch every few minutes. I got used to the taste of my own pussy.

Both guys came in my pussy once this way. After cumming, Alex came around the front and wiped his slimy dick all over my face. I sucked his cock clean and then tried to clean my face.

We took a small break to get fluids. Then I sucked got on my knees and sucked Chet hard again. Then I climbed on top of him and rode him like a horse. As I rode Chet, Alex worked my body over. First he pinched and sucked on my nipples. The he rubbed my clit. Then he rubbed my asshole. I have never had my anal bud rubbed before. At first I was weirded out and wished he would not do it. But as I continued to ride Chet, it started to feel good. I had a powerful orgasm a few moments after Alex slid a finger in my ass.

Anyway. It was not long after my powerful orgasm that Chet unloaded another load inside me. I think I'm addicted to Chet cumming inside me. The feeling of his huge cock pulsing. The feeling of his hot sperm hitting the walls of my pussy. It's erotic.

Alex fucked me one more time. He wanted me to ride him so he could suck on my nipples and play with my ass some more. By the time he came in my pussy I had gotten used to his fingers in my ass.

By the time we were done, I fucked both guys multiple times. I swallowed cum from both guys. They both came multiple times in my pussy. I was a sloppy mess down there by the time I left.

Alex said he wanted to see me again. I told him I doubt that would ever happen. This experience was so out of character for me.

As I drove back to my parent's house, I felt like such a whore. I had a boyfriend back home that loved me and yet I could not stop myself from coming over to Chet's and basically begging him to fuck me. Then I let his friend fuck me to. No. Correction. I wanted his friend to fuck me. By the time I had left, I wanted his friend to do anything and everything to me.

The rest of the day and through the night, I could not stop thinking about how many orgasms I had and how much I enjoyed it. I also felt really guilty.

I am not sure what I should do now digital diary. I love Daniel. I want him to be my husband and the father of my children. But it appears as if I cannot stop thinking about Chet and his glorious cock. I can't stop thinking about the orgasms he gives me. I can't help but recognize that he is tapping into unexplored sexual desires I did not know I had.

I went out of my way to go see him. I was so horny that I fucked him and his friend. And I loved it. It is so hard to admit it to you digital diary. I love it. I love everything that Chet does to me. I don't know if I can stop myself from seeing him again.

And I feel guilty about that.
Reply to this topic